• Published 19th May 2014
  • 727 Views, 9 Comments

An Unexpected Somepony - dudephat



I end up in Equestria as a pony. I also find a special somepony.

  • ...
13
 9
 727

A Strange Dream

As usual, my sleep was not dreamless. I didn`t know where I was, but I was with Rainbow Dash, and Applejack. From what they were saying, we were obviously making... battle plans. "Battle plans for what?" I felt like asking, but I couldn't talk in this dream. "Great, one of those dreams." I thought to myself. This could be something that happens in the future, which would explain why they were acting like we were all old friends. Apparently, the two sides of this battle were led by Luna and Celestia, respectively. The Solar Empire, and The New Lunar Republic, and we were on Luna's side. Of course, I had no idea why they were fighting, but I probably don't want to know, if it's enough to make the princesses want to go to war. Our side had most of the pegasi on our side, and some of the earth ponies. There were also a few unicorns, but not many. Apparently, I had also been made the second-in-command of the Lunar Republic's forces, with Rainbow being the leader, other than Princess Luna herself, of course.

Suddenly, the dream changed, and I was out somewhere, and I didn't know exactly where, but I was somewhere in Ponyville. There were ponies all over the place, fighting each other. All discord had broke loose. Ponies were dead, dying, about to die, bleeding, missing wings; it was horrible. Suddenly, I saw myself, as if I was watching from somepony else's perspective. I looked terrible. I was bloody, and once again, I was a unicorn. Suddenly, my horn started to glow, and it kept getting brighter, and brighter, until it became blinding. There was a loud noise, like an explosion, and there was a bright white light. When the light went out, all the ponies that I could see were dead. I looked at the me I saw in the dream, he was looking grim.

"This is what I have to do..." he said, looking down at all the dead ponies. "Now I only need to..." was all I heard him say, as the dream shifted again. This time, when the dream shifted, I was at the Carousel Boutique. I was waiting for Sweetie Belle, for some reason.

Sweetie Belle appeared looking worried, and said "Rarity's not here..."

I felt worried, and I asked her "Where is she?" She frowned, and it was then that I noticed the tears in her eyes. "Sweetie Belle, what is it? What's wrong?"

"Rarity. She's not here. She's been missing for a week now..." is all I heard Sweetie Belle say, before the dream went black.
At this point, I woke up, and my forehead was covered in sweat. I put my hooves to my face, wiping the sweat from my face as I did so. I noticed that it was very hot in this room, which was why I was sweating, as opposed it being because of the dream. The dream only made me even more confused as to what Twilight had seen in the future. Those scenes could've been the exact same thing that Twilight saw in the future. Then again, it could simply have been a dream. I decided to go back to sleep, as I was pretty tired. I decided that this whole mystery could wait until tomorrow, after I had gotten some sleep, and maybe eaten. I laid back down, and quickly fell back asleep.

Author's Note:

Sorry that this chapter was so short everyone.
And that it took so long.
:I