• Published 21st Jun 2014
  • 2,745 Views, 37 Comments

My Little X Fairy Tail - BlackJack23



What happens when 4 of the most powerful wizards in the Fairy Tail guild are sent to a new world with new body's now can they find a way to get home or will they be pony's forever

  • ...
7
 37
 2,745

New world, same guild

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ALRIGHT ERZA, YOU AND ME RIGHT NOW," yelled Natsu angrily, fire bursting out of his mouth at each word, Brushing the rubble and dust, from the wall he just crashed through, off of his pink spiky hair and black and gold trim waistcoat, all the while squaring up to the woman in front of him, he adjusted his white knee-length trousers while flicking his white scale patterned scarf, that he always wore, back over his shoulder.

"You really want another round, took you a while to recover from this morning" said Erza, calm as always, brushing aside her long crimson hair before quickly getting into a fighters stance unhindered by the steel chest plate and gauntlets.

"Alright then, REQUIP!!!!" Yelled Erza, Becoming engulfed in a brilliant gold light, as she let out her signature battle cry, then in a flash of gold her current armour was stripped away as her new one quickly formed around her.

She was now clad in dark red armour, sporting orange and black highlights, with some areas taking on shapes like flames and dragon’s limbs, it was made up of a breastplate with dragon like wings attached to it, orange gauntlets and dragon claw shaped greaves, she was now armed with a red broad sword with a orange spiked hilt, she brushed aside one of her long side ponytails as she raised up her sword, not saying a word, but somehow both knew this was a do or die fight.

"Flame empress armor? Oh god their going to be fighting all night now," said Lucy, a doomed expression on her face, as her head slumped into her book, her long blond hair covering its pages.

She was attempted to ignore her surrounding, brushing off the rubble that had got blasted onto her white and blue sleeveless shirt and blue skirt, she adjusted her belt, nearly dropping her celestial keys in the process, to get the last of the rubble off and just wanted to get on with what she was reading, she was, however, interrupted by a tall black haired man in a white coat standing besides her.

"Don't worry Natsu will go down soon"

"I know Gray, I just wish they'd take it ou-" Lucy started but couldn't finish as she looked up and caught sight of Gray and shouted "GRAY YOU PERVERT, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!!!!!"

Looking down Gray quickly realised his strange stripping habit had got the better of him as he was now standing their naked, letting out a loud "AHHH!!!" He shielded his shame with one hand while struggling to pull his black pants up with the other, while fumbling with his white coat.

"Yep, just another day in Fairy Tail" said a winged blue cat, hovering over the growing commotion, before tucking into a juicy fish.



"OK PONY'S, WHO'S READY TO PARTY!!!!!!" Yelled a over excited pink earth pony into a microphone, before letting Vinyl drop the needles onto the records and let the music blare out full blast, as Pinky let louse with her confetti cannon.

At this everypony who had gathered in Ponyvills town square for Pinky Pie's 'first problem free week in Equestria' party, one which everypony was more than happy to attend, where there was dancing, laughing and having all the fun they could have at one of Pinky's party's.

While Pinky, for obvious reasons, was running here, there and everywhere entertaining the mass crowd of pony's while her friends where scattered around, AppleJack had set up a cider stall, which she ran all by herself, handing out mug after mug to partying pony's, Rainbow Dash was performing arial acrobatics for the growing crowds enjoyment, as well as her own.

Rarity was mingling with a group of well dressed pony's showing off her new dress that she had been designing, and talking about, all week, Fluttershy was on the far side with her animals all dancing along in their own way while Fluttershy stood back and enjoyed the music.

Twilight was in the middle of town square with spike dancing her usual goofy dance out of time with the music. Other pony's, as well as spike, had backed off so as not to be hit by a flailing limb or wing.

"Now THIS is a party" said an over exited Pinky Pie, a huge grin on her face, as she plunged her head into a big pink cake.



Hearing the commotion coming from inside the Fairy tail guild hall the two clocked figures hid a little deeper in to the bushs.

"Are you sure this is going to work" the smaller one said staring at her partner.

"Trust me, this may be ancient magic, but it will work" said the larger one simply concentrating on forming the circle.

"But how can you be sure it will get ride of the whole guild."

"Once this spell is complete it will open a demotion gate and send the whole guild, building and all, into a permanent rift where they can never escape, magic or not" the large one said with a sadistic smile watching as the golden magic circle completely surrounded the guild hall, but what they had not notice was a large, black haird man standing behind them.

"I'd stop now if I were you."

As both hoods looked round realising they'd been caught the large figure attempted to finish the spell, when he was cut off by.

"IRON DRAGON ROAR!!!!!!"



"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!!!!!!" yelled Natsu as a huge fireball came bursting out his mouth her flying towards Erza, who, standing her ground, brought her sword down and sliced the fireball in half sending it flying ether side of her.

She was given no time to recover, Natsu had trailed his attack and was now rocketing towards her, his fists blazing with fire, yelling "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!!!!!!" As his fist slammed into her sword, that she had raised just in time.

The two had been fighting like this for hours, most of the guild was in pieces and members who weren't brave enough to watch where cowering behind whatever they could find, Lucy had turned the table she was sitting at into a barricade protecting herself from the literal heat of the battle.

"If those two don't stop soon there's not going to be a guild left" she screamed to Gray who was crouched next to her.

"The only option we have is to fight them"

"Ok, just please put some clothes on"

"No time," he said, jumping over the table and performing a hand sign getting right into the fight.

"Well, here goes" said Lucy as she followed Gray over drawing out one of her celestial keys ready to call forth an old friend. As the four wizards clashed in the centure they all yelled at once.

"FIRE DRAGON..."

"REQUIP..."

"ICE MAKE..."

"OPEN GATE OF THE..."

Just as the whole guild was engulfed in a blinding gold light, everyone screamed, panicked, yet their was nothing they could do when before they knew it everyone felt like they where being sucked in to a world beyond their own.

Then just as suddenly as it started it stopped, all members of the guild began looking round and picking each other up, just then everyone looked at where the four where fighting only to see black outlines of where they once where. Looking round everyone knew the four where gone, but then a tall woman with long white hair spoke up "has anyone seen happy?"



The pony's party was in full swing and it looked like everypony was having a good time, all bar a stubborn mule in the corner complaining about everything, just then a Pinky, who was zipping back and forth, suddenly she stopped dead centure of the party and started to shake, twilight caught sight of this and went over to check on her friend.

"Pinky Pie what's wrong?" Twilight asked as pony's cleared away from her, in a shaky voice she said.

"Thissssssss onnnnnes aaaaaaa doooooooosey"

"Their goes our problem free week in Equestria"

By now the four other friends had gathered with her, a worried look shared across their faces, the Pinky sense was never wrong, and everyone in town know when Pinky's a twitchen y'all best be listening. Just at that moment a young stallion run up on stage and grabbed the mic and then yelled at the top of his lungs.

"PINKY'S TWITCHEN, EVERYPONY RUN!!!!!!!!!"

Screams and shouts where heard throughout the party as everypony in the area ran for their lives, fillies and colts where garbed by parents, pushing, shouting and panic came all at once, enough to make even discord proud, the only ones who didn't move where the five friends gathered around their jittery friend as she bounced all over.

Just then as the last of the ponies ran for the hills Pinky stopped, picked herself up, looked her friends right in the eye and said.

"Oops, false alarm."

The whole town could be heard letting out a sigh of relief, pony's came out of their hiding places, the music restarted and all was well again, until...

"TWITCHY TAIL!!!!!"

Looking up a blazing ray of light came shining down, giving the six friend no time at all to dive out the way, as it rained down before them, the ponies watching shut their eyes and turned away, blinded by the intense light. It went on for a while before disappearing as suddenly as it arrived, leaving behind a strange mark scorched into the grass with five figures across it.



Natsu stured, his head was pounding, worse than from any beating Erza could give him, he felt strange, heavy, not like himself. Slowly he opened his eyes, and was met with vibernt green grass with a small blue figure laying before him.

"H-Happy" he crocked, struggling to his feet he got up, wobbling on all fours, he attempted to push up onto his legs but as he rouse up he became unbalanced on his legs and fell forward, before he it the ground he felt something catch him, it didn't feel like an arm.

"Hay, are you ok?" said a voice beside Natsu, shaking his head he cleared his vision, looking round he was met with the cyan face of a horse. This was a trick, a trick with magic a horse could not talk, he must still be hearing things.

"What's up?"

Natsu looked at the horse in disbelief, he went to rub eye but when he looked his hand was, gone replaced by a orange hoof, quickly he began to try to touch his body to check if it was true, only causing him to fall face first into a puddle of cider. Picking himself up on to all fours he look down in disbelief at the face in the puddle starring back at a him.

"You feeling ok?

Natsu said nothing and just stared, then as the cyan pony beside him took at step forward...

"ARRRRRRRRRR.... WHY AM I A HORSE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"