• Published 13th May 2014
  • 1,014 Views, 14 Comments

Discord Vs Maud - Natura



Discord and Maud are perhaps the two strangest Characters one could come across. One is a insane chaos wielding prankster while the other takes after her passion of rocks and remains stoney faced at anything. What happens when chaos meets control?

  • ...
4
 14
 1,014

Chicken Wings Hot Sauce and Breaking your Promise

Author's Note:

Sorry for the shorter chapter planning a 3k or more chapter to wrap things up over the weekend. Hope you enjoy and don,t forget to comment!

One Hour in the Future

Pinkie hummed smiling with her unique smile as she retrieved some freshly baked cupcakes from the oven. She bounced over to her cupcake decorations and began to furnish the cupcakes with hard rock candies.”I know I can put a smile on Maud’s face if she has this she loves rocks right?” she asked herself. Her smile dropped when she thought back to Maud. She had never smiled at anything. The pranks, sweet treats and parties had never lightened her mood and she seemed to affix Pinkie with a almost distasteful look a lot of the time. “ Oh Pinkie you shouldn't think like that, all those meany thoughts aren't right, Maud loves me no matter what!” Satisfied with her work on the cupcakes she donned her smile and headed over to clock out for her shift.

“ Oh Pinkie thought you should know, there have been some odd noises coming from outside so do be careful” Mrs Cake called after her.

“ Don’t worry you silly billy it’s not like some ominous event that could change the course of the story is about to happen” Pinkie replied giggling. Suddenly her back left foreleg started twitching. “ Twitchy back left knee hmm new Pinkie sense I wonder what that means” She thought as she trotted out of the store.

She exited the shop with her eyes closed enjoying the sounds of birds singing and burning and screaming and hot sauce… “ Wait,what!” Pinkie gasped as she opened her eyes.

What surrounded her was something akin to what Discord would create mixed with a horror movie. Large craters containing cheese that had “From the Moon” stamped on the side embedded in them. The sky outside was A verdant rainbow colour with all the colours blending into each other perfectly. A manticore with its fur coloured pink was looking in horror at it’s pink arm like it might fall off at any second crying it’s eyes out. Near to the manticore a house seemed to become sentient. It caught and devoured any pony unlucky enough to come in the range of it’s rug tongue that snatched them screaming in fear into the house.

On closer inspection the ground looked odd and lumpy. As pinkie took a step on it it let out a huge rumble and a voice spoke out “ hey you, pink fuzz ball!” Pinkie looked down in this scene of chaos to find a face emerging from the earth. “ Mind not stepping on me?” Pinkie recoiled in shock as the face disappeared into the earth. Pinkie got up and started to gallop, desperate to get away from this chaos infested place.
As she turned a corner she ran straight into a blue substance. Pinkie shook her head as she viewed the shivering ball that had been her friend Rainbow Dash. Except on her face instead of her usual look of brash contempt was a look of horror. Her Violet eyes shrunk to pinpricks and her body covered in sweat.

“ Dashie what's wrong?” Pinkie asked uncertain what to do.

“ What;s wrong Pinkie” Dash exclaimed "look at my mane". Pinkie examined Dash’s mane and gasped in shock her mane once filled with rainbow now hung limp and was completely white, how had she missed that?

“ What happened did someone take your colour, ooh someone’s going to get an unwelcome surprise when I find them!” But she was too late Dash had already flown away and a white trail that followed her flight path slowly began to dissipate. Pinkie shook her head and started to run again. “ When I find who took Dashie’s main some pony's getting a party cannon surprise launch!” Her mind wandered to Discord, would he have betrayed her and not taken care of Maud?

Before she could think further on the subject another distraction took her eye, Floating upside down was Twilight’s tree house. Except it was coloured blue and was on fire.
Pinkie looked around for Twilight but couldn't see her. All of this was pointing to this being Discord’s magic, but he wouldn't do this would he?However her mind went blank when she saw what was next to the house. Maud was tied to a pink and yellow tree with a rubber band. Despite the scene going on around her she looked the same as ever albeit a little dirty. Next to her was Discord eating, was that chicken wings with purple hot sauce?

Then she realised it. Discord had told her he would make her smile but he had gone to far. “ He’s not looking after her ,he broke his promise” she muttered quietly.

She heard Discord’s voice say “ Oh well maybe I took things a bit too far but I blame Twilight for letting me use magic unrestrained” he said as he took a bite from the wing. Ponies were vegetarians normally but these wings were seen occasionally around griffin colonies as a delicacy and were in no short supply despite the fact ponies never ate them.

Pinkie glared at Discord as her mane deflated slightly. He had broken his promise and turned ponyville into his own personal playground. Her mane fell completely as her eyes took a strange sheen.
“ Discord you broke your promise, No pony breaks a Pinkie promise” she yelled. Discord slowly turned around as he faced her his face looking like he might faint from the unspeakable pink demon standing 100 metres away from him. She yelled again throwing herself at Discord to free her sister. Discord turned to Maud said something she didn't hear the she hit him full force in the chest with a hug ( her form of offence) that made his entire body convex.

Discord slowly turned his body after hearing a voice that made him want to jump into a large pit and bury himself there forever.He saw the terrifying sight of pinkie rushing towards him. “ If I die there’s a briefcase under my bed at Fluttershy’s , do be a dear and destroy it won’t you” Discord said strangely calm despite facing the large pink freight train rushing towards him. Maud almost rolled her eyes at Discord’s antics but instead watch as the “pink demon” made contact to Discord causing his vision to fade to pink.