• Published 28th Jun 2014
  • 662 Views, 7 Comments

DLairgkht World - Groupiegatalo



With the fall of one Tirek the ponies are once again at rest. But a new problem peeks its head in an unsual form.

  • ...
6
 7
 662

Deal

Discord drops Morbiss, as he calls him, and snaps his fingers where a white mattress appears under Morbiss where he lands comfortably. Morbiss looks up his curiosity and anger distracting him from the group of ponies in front of him.

"Who do you think you are!?" He demands.

"The name is Discord. Though you would remember me as someone else if we were both still young and unchanged by time." Discord says floating around Morbiss, "Sorry I had to cut your fun short, but I couldn't stand by and let you hurt my dear friends."

"A creature like you friends with them? Ha... Maybe I'm already dead and just gone to my own personal hell..." He says standing up.

"Now don't be like that Morbiss. I remember at a time where you would accept a nicer way to end things than a war like way." Discord sits on the mattress and crosses his arms before his body changes.

In his places sits a man with a white goatee with different shaped horns, no longer deer and goat but black and green spiraled horns; coming out of his head, a brown shirt and pants on, human arms and legs, and a necklace with a clover on it. Morbiss jumps back not sure whether to be shocked or scared. Again the theory of him being in his own personal hell seems more positive.

"But, this isn't my real form. Not anymore. I just figured our conversation would be better if we talked like this. Though I can do a dog too if you'd wish." Human Discord says preparing to snap his fingers.

"No, that's quite alright... I just... What happened? You obviously seem to have be around up here longer than I have to become friends with ponies." Morbiss spits out ponies with venom.

"Discord... What did you mean no longer your form?" Twilight asks walking towards the two.

"Well, my pony friends, come and sit down. We're going to give you guys a story. Well more of a history lesson for Twilight." Discord says expanding the mattress by touching it.

The ponies look at each other before taking their seats on the mattress ready to hear what they're going to say.

"What do you mean we?" Morbiss asks folding his arms, "I don't want anything to do with these creatures other than mount their heads next to their beloved queens."

"And thus begins lesson one. They don't refer to themselves as queens. They are the princesses. The queen and king are dead."

Morbiss nods his head, "I figured they would eventually... How long has it been since they died?"

"Over a couple of millenniums ago really." Discord says shaking his head lowly, "But that was close to around where everyone started forgetting. That was also around the time I got free and cause some havoc while at it." Discord chuckles to himself relishing in his past accomplishment.

Discord sighs and stares at his hands, "But the price I've paid to be free and reign as I did... I completely forgot the reason why I wanted to. I meant to free everyone, but I forgot where you guys were and over the years I've slowly remembered. I thought of coming once I remembered the place. I thought of setting everyone free, but each time I wondered how everyone would change to the world. How each person would accept the truth that the world is at peace."

"There is no peace and you know it!" Morbiss shouts staring Discord down, "When there is always tension a war can easily break out."

Discord lets out a low laugh. A cold dark one that sends a shiver down the back of the ponies, "The last war that was had was the one against the griffons. The ponies won because of the princesses and the use of magic. They didn't go as extreme as they did before." Morbiss flinches, "But they made sure that everyone would stay out of their way. And then they expanded from their rural area to as far as the everfree, or the old land as you know it."

"But what about the villages and towns we had built!?"

"Burned to the ground or completely destroyed by magic. Millions of years before that war. I watched them do it. They even built a wooden form of Flint and burned it in front of us all. I'm guessing you weren't there for that."

"No, I was to busy being a bitch and lab rat for the sisters... They never told me any of the things they did. They kept me chained, under fed, thirsty, tired, broken, and in the dark.. It's ironic how the only reason I'm alive is by them too." Morbiss says tears threatening to rise, "I repay my saviors by ending their lives."

"Yes. A lot has happened and I don't know how your return will effect this world. When you got free I could feel it very faintly. It was like there were two Celestia and Luna. Honestly I was scared of the very idea so I ignored it. Until I felt it strongly in the world. I doubt Celestia and Luna have felt this same power as me, but who knows. They've surprised me over the years."

Morbiss goes silent as he stares at the mattress.

Twilight breaks the silence, "So... You're telling me that Celestia and Luna have done a lot more things than they will ever let on?"

Discord nods his head, "The two are good at covering their tracks. Just like true politicians don't you think Morbiss?"

Morbiss nods his head a feeling of sadness radiating deep within him, "Honestly... They remind me a lot of their parents."

Discord chuckles, "Except they took matters into their own hands. In fact they got rid of the systems of voting so now everything goes through them directly. A lot feared they would turn into tyrants so they both changed. But if you force someone to change so fast it causes consequences."

Morbiss nods his head before shaking it, "So, after they expanded, what happened?"

"Everyone became fat and lazy so to speak. They invented, researched, did magic, put on shows, made jobs, started trading, marrying other races, and took in the lies that were spread. Sure others tried to keep the old history alive, but. They got taken care of. Eventually everyone forgot and no one dared to remember. They just dealt with the problems of today." Discord says scooting forward and laying on his back, "I could've kept up the history of the old, but no one would've listened to me. They knew me as the mad tyrant. Now. I could care less. I focus on having fun more than anything now."

"So why are you like this?"

"Well, it comes back to the deal I've made. I wanted to get out badly so I began to experiment with my magic. The power of chaos."

Morbiss snaps up, "Chaos magic? Does that mean you're!"

"Yes, so the right hand and left come together again except we don't make a clapping sound." Discord says chuckling, "It's glad to see you remember me."

"Honestly I didn't until I got a flash back. Even now the details are still fuzzy." Morbiss says looking into the sky, "I hardly remember a lot of things except what is imprinted on me."

"Wait! What were you going to call Discord?" Twilight asks her curiosity over flowing, "And why did you change your name if it wasn't Discord? Was it to hide from the princesses? Or where the king and queen still alive back than? Who were the king and Queen? Did they let them do such a thing or did they start it themselves? Why aren't you answering my questions! I got so many of them I need answered oh my Celestia I really need to."

"What did you say?" Morbiss asks cutting her off with his raised voice, "Oh my what."

"Oh my Celestia? What about it?"

Morbiss silently mules over this. He figures somewhere along the line everyone accepted the sisters as their gods. He shakes his head knowing that they will never be true gods. Celestia and Luna. Gods... ha.

"Nothing. Also if you want answers you'll have to get them from him. I don't want to tell you anything."

"Come now Morbiss. We're all friends here on the sharing mattress." He says sitting up, "If you want to learn a lot about the world your enemy rules you'll have to give information for information. So how about we start with the easiest question. Yes, the king and queen allowed for all that to happen. Though they kept their hooves clean so to speak."

"Not like they were clean anyway." Morbiss says scoffing.

"Yes, now how about answering their questions now. I've got something to take care of real quick." Discord says floating up and returning to his normal form, "Ta ta loves. Oh! And Fluttershy, do refrain from hugging random creatures for they tend to be violent against actions they've never experienced during a long time of imprisonment."

With that Discord poofs away with an audible pop and the words poof appearing where he was. Morbiss shakes his head, "Always like a cartoon he is..."

Twilight keeps her focus on Morbiss the whole time as he has an inner conflict with himself. He knows Discord has a point about gaining information, but.

Morbiss looks at Twilight, "What?"

Twilight looks away, "Will you do what Discord said?"

Morbiss sighs, "Look, I'll tell you what you want to know but in exchange you need to tell how to get to the sisters and not stand in my way. If you do I'll kill you."

Twilight glances at the others who just keep quiet and begin to stand beside her fully.

"The thing about it is you'll have to beat all of us if you want to get to Twilight!" Rainbowdash says.

Morbiss simply shakes his head and lets himself get into a better position. He extends his legs and waits for the first question, "Ask away if you understand."

"Who is Discord?" Twilight asks immediately.

"Hm. He's a, well, he once was a man who dabbled in chaos magic. He took the claw of a raven and infused it with himself which gave him his powers. He was also the left hand man of Flint. He was number two in the top five of the elite magic group. But now that's all in the past. I'm sure he's still as powerful as today as he was back than."

"You mentioned infusing himself. What do you mean by that?" Twilight asks.

"We, humans, don't have natural magic within our body so we can't use magic unless it is given to us or we gain it through different means. One way we all did was gain magic from magically infused items that gave us our magic. Each magical item gave us magic based on its properties." Morbiss says looking into the sky, "Sometimes the item we pick doesn't give us the power we want, but we live on with it anyway. It's not harmful, after the beginning."

"What do you mean the beginning?" Fluttershy asks.

"When we take on an item sometimes it'll reject us causing the magic that would be bestowed upon us and have it used against us instead. Say if you wanted water to be your magic and you used a lily pad. If the lily pad rejects you, you could end up drowning inside out. Or when it does accept up you can end up flooding the entire town or drowning somebody nearby by accident till you can control your powers."

The girls gasp, "Now why would you guys take such a big risk fer magic?"

Morbiss looks the questioner, Applejack, in the eyes, "Because, we had no other weapon to use against the pony race. They had a major advantage over us till we learned we can draw forth the elemental powers around us. Once an item has been picked that person uses that magic indefinitely."

"There has to be a catch." Twilight says matter-of-factly, "You just don't get something without giving something back. That's how magic works. That is how almost everything works."

"There is a catch my dear purple unicorn. But I would never tell you that."

"Than I'll never tell you how to get to the sister." Twilight says standing her ground.

"Listen here you little."

"Cut it out you two! You got to respect what he wants to keep to himself Twilight." Fluttershy says standing between the two.

Morbiss is a bit more than surprised at how she steps in. After what he just did to her, it seems out right idiotic in his mind. Honestly he wants them to fear and be awed to them mostly. No stand up for him.

"Anyway, Yes there is a catch and I'll leave it at that." Morbiss says rolling his eyes, "Can we end this already?"

"No." Rainbowdash speaks up before Twilight, "What were you doing in there?"

Morbiss eyes flicker dark like for a second before turning back. Only Twilight notices the simple change and seems rather disturb by it. Morbiss shudders and looks up to the darkening sky. He sighs and shakes his head, "You know. I know a person who will answer your questions better. But let me warn you he's a real monster. Don't hesitate if you want to attack him on sight. Honestly I would too."

Morbiss smiles, "Also he doesn't like you guys either. Much more than I do. Honestly I'm your friend compared to him. He wants the same goal, but he's not afraid to take drastic measures."

With that Morbiss closes his eyes. The girls look at one another before looking at him. Slowly his skin starts to change from its whitish tone to a blacker than night, that is approaching, itself hue. His hair changes from silver to a mix of red and black, and slowly begins to smile showing his teeth off as well.

He leans back taking a deep breath and lets out an exaggerated sigh into the air. His eyes open and they lay upon the group who all flinch back in fear as his eyes have white lines going through them both that segments the darkness that is his eye color, "Hello everyone."

Morbiss brings his hands together, "So I heard him give you the riot act and let me say that I hate each and everyone of you yet I'm not the monster. He's the monster in this story. Though you don't want to hear that do you? You wanted to know about how I got in there right?"

Rainbowdash unconsciously nods her head, "Alright. First I want you to think of monsters and how you tell them apart."

"Are you a monster?" Fluttershy asks automatically.

He holds his smiles showing off his sharpened teeth that seem to be a dark shade of purple, "Do you see me as one?"

Fluttershy keeps quiet, "Fluttershy right? Let me tell you that you've made things hella awkward for us with that hug."

"Anyway." He says flicking his eyes at Rainbowdash, "Before we start how about I get to know your names first."

Twilight gulps before speaking, "I'm Twilight, this is Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rainbowdash." She points to each one accordingly, "We have others, but they're not here."

"Of course. There are always others. I've come to expect that over the years. Imagine my surprise when I find out there is another Alicorn in the world."

"Actually, " She begins, "There are currently five including me."

"Hm. So that makes three I'll have to kill after I defeat Luna and Celestia. I can't wait to spill your blood onto the ground Twilight." Morbiss says staring her right in the eyes which paralyzes her with fear. She feels a lump growing in her throat too hard to swallow. She stares right back afraid to utter anything.

"Hey! You're not laying a finger on her!" Rainbowdash says stepping in between the two defensively, "Only when you get through me will you get to her."

"Ah, yes! Every princess needs her knight! Or two in your case wouldn't you agree Twilight? But what would I know. I'm only a pawn really. Merely something that'll put events into play before my death. I might not even get there all the way before I die. It just depends now." Morbiss says looking at Rainbow and Applejack, "You have a nice group Twilight. Make sure nothing happens to them before I get to them. I want the satisfaction of spilling their blood."

"You're not Morbiss!" Applejack yells standing up, "Who are you!?"

"I am Morbiss. I'm also your enemy. But since we're here and I said I won't kill you at this moment, unless provoked, we're at a truce and after I leave here try to stop me and I'll kill you. So you can call me whatever you like I'm still the same person. Just not at all." He says raising a hand into the air as an dark aura slowly forms around it making a ball into the center of his hand, "Or do you wish to paint this beautiful night in red?"

Applejack and Rainbowdash say nothing, "Sit down you two. There is no need to fight. We'll face that when that comes."

Twilight, still nervous, manages to lock eyes with him more used to the freakish look, "Now please answer Rainbowdash's question."

"Adaptable. I'm starting to like you more Twilight. As for the question, well, I've done a lot of horrible things to ponies to get information that we wanted. I've delved into their minds and ripped it apart and yet I've pieced them back together myself. We've always kept prisoners, but never treated them like prisoners." Morbiss releases the energy into the air, "Though, if they put up too much of a fight we had to put them down. The prisoners they kept we never got back. They got back a lot of their prisoners cause we weren't as cruel. Anyway, after what happened that ended the magical war all the humans were rallied and put away into the dungeon.
Unfortunately tales of the right and left hand of Flint had reached the sisters ears faster than I would like. They took me and gave me my own personal cell where they tortured me, beat me to the verge of death, and kept me alive. You can say I was in there for experimental reasons also."

"So, they didn't treat you like the rest?" Twilight asks.

"Yep! They actually killed my family before my very eyes and bathed me in their blood. I want to do the same thing with them, except with all of their subjects. But the more I think about it I start to realize bathing in their blood will be better." Morbiss says a pleased look crossing his face, "It makes me sick to my gut that I can remember them kill them with a burst of magic through their heart, yet I can't remember any of their faces nor their names."

At this point Fluttershy is conflicted on saying you poor thing or how dare you say stuff like that. She still shudders and looks sick for a moment. Twilight also gives off a shudder, "W-W-What all did they d-do to you?"

"They poured magic into me to keep me alive for one. Second they used the same tactics I used to get the secrets that we wanted. They went into my minds and started shredding it apart." He smiles with pride, "I gave them a good damn fight as well! No one takes from me without my permission. Though they got a lot of stuff I managed to keep myself from going completely insane."

"Implying that you're not already..." Rainbowdash mumbles.

"Now come Rainbowdash. Do I look that insane to you?" He says showing off his teeth once again.

"Yes. Yes you do."

"Don't be so mean Rainbowdash." Fluttershy says still looking over Morbiss.

Fluttershy is still mulling over whether this new Morbiss is a monster or not. He talks and acts like one, yet the way he talks and holds himself says something completely different compared to the other Morbiss they've been talking to. The other Morbiss seemed to talk lowly of everything and hesitated with everything he did. This Morbiss seems to think of them as a challenge he can't wait to face whether he loses or not. Also he doesn't seem to hesitate with his actions as if they're all routine. She can't even tell which one she should be more afraid of.

"When did you become like this?" Fluttershy asks just before Twilight gets her question out.

"Heh. Was hoping I get that question." Morbiss stands up, "How about we take a walk? Why let a beautiful night go to waste?"

The others follow suite getting up and following Morbiss as he walks away from the castle. As they walks along the beaten path from the castle they continue their conversation, "Tell me Twilight. Have you heard of problems with magic?"

"A few. Why?"

"Well I have a rare case of magic overload. So my body found a way to emit it without damaging me too much. I switch forms that release a different portion of magic from my body. Dark power in the night and lighter powers in the morning. When one is stronger than the other my body changes along with it as well as my mind and personalities. I've forgotten how and who I was before." He places a hand against a nearby tree, "I was innocent than though. Or at least as innocent as I could be. Speaking of the past. Twilight, I know you want to know what actually happened all those years ago."

Twilight nods hear head, "Yes, it would really shine some light on the situation."

They keep walking passing by different rivers and hollowed logs. The entire group enjoying the walk after sitting for so long till the ponies' bellies start to grumble. Twilight blushes, "Hey can we stop and continue this another day?"

Morbiss shakes his head, "Sorry Twilight. I can't do that. If you wish to leave and eat than I'll have to get the information I need so I may see the sisters again. Maybe before the day we fight I'll tell you. Maybe even as we fight I'll give you a history lesson. Honestly I would rather die to you than Celestia and Luna."

Twilight keeps quiet as Morbiss takes a seat on a log, "Tell me Twilight. Have you thought about my question?"

"Huh?"

"On whether I'm a monster or not." Morbiss asks looking at the moon, "I find myself a monster everyday. I feel my mind slip in and out. You know, for this whole transformation thing to happen the other magic has to get suppressed to a deeper portion of the body and mind. He's not gone nor will he ever be gone. He's hearing everything and gives his opinion that I can easily ignore now. But when weaken the ties we have to each other comes slowly connected and it hurts. You'd be better off killing me while I'm weak right now. A blast through the heart and you guys only have to pretend none of this happened. If you do do it than make sure it's a strong blast. The magic that radiates through my blood and over my skin prevents weak things from killing me. Even some extreme things as well."

"I wouldn't dare do that. I'm sure there is another way we can settle this. I promise you on that." Twilight says standing beside him, "And yes. I do think you're a monster. A misunderstood monster. All monsters can be changed though. That's what I believe."

"You believe in some stupid things than." Morbiss says smiling a gigantic smile, "I'm going to enjoy fighting you when the day comes Twilight. Make a deal with me."

"A deal?"

"Yea, that you'll stay safe till we fight. I want you to become stronger so when we fight you'll be able to kill me. I need you to harden your resolve. In this world life and death are a common thing that means everything at the same time as nothing." Morbiss says looking down at her.

Twilight looks up and nods her head, "I'll fight you on my terms though. Neither one of us will die and I'll try to prevent you from killing Luna and Celestia."

"Good luck with that. Now tell me how to get to them."

Twilight gives him the instructions non-willingly. It was part of the deal they had made under the watch of Discord. She wanted more questions to be answered, but her hunger was getting to be too much, "Don't you need food too?"

"Yes, but less of it than you would think. I don't feel the hunger yet, but when I do.... Jesus..."

"Jesus?"

"Don't worry about it. Anyway get out here before I change my mind of waiting."

With a nod from Twilight the group walks away headed for the town leaving Morbiss to his own thoughts on the hollowed log under the night. He laughs quietly to himself relishing the fact that he actually enjoyed the conversation after having no one but himself to talk to. Even if it was with the ones he wants to kill.


Twilight and company walk into town the moon resting in the sky. Twilight watches it knowing that Morbiss must be watching it as well. She turns around, "What happens now?"

"I was going to ask you." Rainbowdash says watching the ground, "Do you think we can fight him or at least stop?"

"Maybe... I say we take his advice and prepare for the worst. We'll get stronger and when the time comes we'll know how to deal with it right?"

"I hope so sugar cube..." Applejack asks, "Fluttershy you've been really quiet. What's on your..."

Applejack turns to see no pony around her. She begins to look around, "Um Twi? Fluttershy isn't here."

Rainbowdash and Twilight turn around shocked as well, "Do you think she went back home already?"

"Maybe..." Rainbowdash says spreading her wings, "I'll go there. You guys go back into the forest and look for her. Don't let anything happen okay?"

Twilight nuzzles Rainbowdash, "We'll be safe. Now go and see. Meet us back here to report."

Rainbowdash nods her head before taking off."


Fluttershy quietly watches the creature as it forms dark energy in its right hand before crushing it into oblivion. Morbiss repeats the act over and over again trying to confirm if this is actually reality. In truth he feels absolutely alone in the world. The smaller presence in his mind is there, but all it ever does is nag him and berate him. Makes him feel small and insignificant.

He looks into the sky and starts to sing, "And I will do my best to, show you who. Who I was and who I am. Don't write me off. Please hear me out, my skin is so much thicker now. Feel it in my bones. Not feeling anymore. The writings on the wall. My scars are at the door..." He stands up and holds his gaze with the moon, "The worst is over my eyes are open! They can say whatever! They can say whatever they want!"

Fluttershy's eyes widen at the sight before her. Morbiss, who considers himself a monster, is singing to the moon and night about success. Fluttershy walks forward listening to the song as he continues. She finds the song lovely as he sings it slowly with a since of longing. When the song ends Fluttershy speaks up, "That was beautiful!"

Morbiss jumps and swings around energy piling into his hands that get flung immediately that slam into the ground to the right of Fluttershy, but the back lash still hits her sending her on her left side.

"Don't you sneak up on me!" Morbiss snarls magic flowing into both his hands.

Fluttershy coughs and looks scared at the sudden attitude change of Morbiss, "I-I-I-I got wor-worried."

Morbiss stares shards down at her before the magic in his hands disappear, "You're not worth it right now. Even so, if I kill you that'll give Twilight and her buddies even bigger reason to fight me."

Fluttershy eeps before trying to hide herself behind her mane cowering in fear for her life. Morbiss smiles down at the act. A part of him enjoying this very much.

"Please don't hurt me!" She shouts.

Morbiss laughs darkly before crouching. He takes Fluttershy's chin and lifts it up staring her dead in the eyes, "Tell me Fluttershy. Do you see a monster inside of me. Tell me what stops me from killing you right here and now."

Fluttershy just babbles tears forming and falling down her face. She can't think straight or come up with an answer. She doesn't want to say he is a monster. No one is truly a monster.

"Please! I know you're not a monster" Fluttershy manages to cry out.

Morbiss drops her head, "Don't worry. I won't ruin my first night out and about. Fluttershy. If you don't become brave you're going to be the first one to die. You do realize this don't you?"

"W-Wha."

"When the fight happens Twilight is going to bring you guys along. Her friends. Now the question is will you cower behind everyone else or will you stand up and fight. Or maybe it would be best to not appear at all. After all its just a fight between me and her. No one else would have to die. If you could convince the others of that think of how many lives you'll save."

"But I won't save Twilight!" Fluttershy cries out from the ground.

"Is that truly important?" He asks coldly, "I guess that doesn't matter right now. I have a deal to up hold. I can't let you guys get hurt till we actually fight. So if I hurt you now I'd be going against myself."

"Good bye Fluttershy and do think about what is important and what isn't important to you." Morbiss says walking away following Twilight directions past Fluttershy.

Fluttershy continues to cower there crying wishing her friends where here. Even wishing her animals were here. Wishing that somepony was here to help her face her fears.


Morbiss continues to move under the cover of night admiring how much everything has changed. Every tree he passes, every grass blade he steps on, every rock and creek that he passes reminds him of a land that's not here anymore. He shakes his head wondering how much of his life has actually passed by. He looks down at his feet feeling his strength wane the thought of food on his mind now.

He had been hoping to deny the thought of the pain. He hasn't eaten anything in over a long bit of years. He can't even remember the last thing he had to eat.

"Wonder how pony taste..." He wonders a loud, "Or maybe Alicorn..."

He learned at an early age that everything is edible within reason. Some things can be eaten and other things can be eaten and eat you also. He enjoyed his lessons back than. If only he could recall all of them.

One thing he can surely recall is there never being a forest. He wonders when all of this began to grow and form. Did all the years of no maintenance cause all of this or was it magic.

His bet is magic.

After all the land is most warped by magic anyway. The sun, the moon, the rain that falls, the ground that shifts.

"Its all about magic."

He recalls some of the protest against the use of the magic and how to obtain it. He remembers the fights and some of the deaths. He had gotten into a fight once before too. Over his item he had chose. But that's all in the past.

"The past is better left forgotten..." He whispers to himself.

Sure the past is important and all, but to Morbiss some things in the past he likes to forget and at the same time he wants to remember what he's trying to forget. One of the many conflicts within him.

***

By the time he reaches the edge of the forest the moon is almost gone. Another night is about to past over the land to a burning day. Which means another day of freedom for him. He relishes in the thought, the freedom.

He licks his lip the taste of berries still lingering on them. His hunger had gotten the best of him so he had to take care of it. After that a dip in the river and a bit of practicing with magic, forming orbs and other shapes, he had set back out again. Which ends him here. Looking out over a expanse of hilly tops and a giant mountain in the distance with a unnatural projecting coming off it.

"A castle on the side of the mountain. Just like she said. You've out down yourself you have." He says walking towards it.

A memory comes remind him that the mountain used to be home to so much more than ponies. Trolls and goblins used to live there. He can only wonder what has happened to them all. Extinction or where they all chained up and imprisoned. Sure they might've had tendencies to being very different, but they all had their life and culture. Though of course that hasn't stopped a pony yet.

"The sun rises to over take the night. So does the personality." He closes his eyes and waits for the change.

As always its like having yourself over powered and beaten till you can't feel it anymore. There in the back part of the white skinned, silver haired, grayed man's mind he rests.

"Another day another dollar as the saying goes." Morbiss says sighing, "Now that we know where to go we can finally prepare. We have to get their by day so I can fight Celestia. We'll try to catch her alone. If not we'll see what happens. I want you to fight Luna though. That way each person gets to fight their maker."

He continues on wiping much of the grime from his body, "Oh and if you get hungry while exploring again please at least find something proper for us to eat. I'm guessing there's a town nearby so we can at least raid that. In fact, that's no our to priority raid the town and get food and other supplies for the journey."

Morbiss changes his course from the castle to a nearby hill. Once at the top he searches around where he spots a couple of homes as well as a train riding down the tracks towards said homes, "Perfect! Now we can get something to eat, maybe some entertainment, and hopefully a ride to see our dear friends."

With a smile he walks towards the town known as Ponyville where Twilight and company are currently resting or out and about.