• Published 2nd Apr 2012
  • 2,072 Views, 37 Comments

Still Alive - RainbowDangerDash97



A Cupcakes sequel. Rainbow Dash is revived by Celestia, and has revenge on Pinkie Pie.

  • ...
11
 37
 2,072

I'm Not Even Angry

"Pinkie Pie," Twilight scolded. "You should be ashamed of yourself."

"What? What did I do?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"You frightened Fluttershy for life, darling!" Rarity answered, as she cuddled the poor filly, who was lying on the ground nearly paralysed, except for her trembling furiously.

"Yer killed Rainbow, that's what!" AppleJack cried out. "Prepare to meet mah loosa."

"Calm down, AppleJack," Twilight said. She glared at Pinkie Pie. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I didn't mean to! Oh, Twilight!" Pinkie Pie cried out, honestly. "I don't know what came over me! You have to forgive me!"

"Forgive? Absolutely NOT!" Rarity squealed.

"I'm sorry, everypony," Pinkie Pie said, her head low in shame, and sorrow. "I don't know --"

"Don't keep sayin' that," AppleJack growled, glaring at the filly. "Yer guilty! We'll never forgive ya for what yer done!"

"Girls, girls!" Twilight screamed. "ORDER!!!" She banged on the table with a hammer.

There was silence at once, except for the chirping of crickets, and the stifled cries of Fluttershy.

"I'm sorry," Pinkie Pie whispered. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and her hair was now down and straight.

"Well you should be!" Rarity snapped, harshly.

Pinkie Pie sighed and said, "You won't befriend me, will you?"

"Girls, you're over-reacting. Maybe the Princess knows how to revive her," Twilight answered, trying her hardest to keep calm.

She rushed out of the library door, before turning back and calling out, "Rarity - take care of Fluttershy! AppleJack - take care of Pinkie Pie. She's a serial killer, and we can't let her loose. I'll go to the Princess. Come on, Spike!"

"Wha - now?" Spike asked. "But Spongebob's on in three minutes!"

"SPIKE!!!" Twilight shouted, so loud she nearly blasted the baby dragon's ears off.

"Alright, alright! I'm coming," Spike groaned, turning off the TV (the latest technology in Ponyville). He followed Twilight out of the library.

"Stay where yer are, missy!" AppleJack cried out, treating Pinkie Pie like a bull gone wild.