• Published 27th Apr 2014
  • 1,433 Views, 0 Comments

No Cupcakes With This Pinkie - JusSonic



The Mane Six meets Pinkamena Diane Pie, a lookalike of Pinkie from another universe who could give ponies the Brrrs! Can she be trusted or not?

  • ...
8
 0
 1,433

Chapter 4: Deep Coma Adventure

Chapter 4: Deep Coma Adventure

Within Dark Curse's Throne Chamber, a black armored Dark Mystic Soldier appeared and bowed before Dark Curse. He spoke, "My lord. Amon Blood had returned."

Dark Curse smirks as he say, "Bring him in."

Dark Mystic Soldier left and headed out to get Amon Blood. For a moment later, the door was opened by a brown hooded Unicorn with Chinese Scary Mask, his tail is short brown tail, and his Cutie Mark is Ping and Skull. He approached and bowed before his master.

"Amon Blood; Welcome home," Dark Curse said, welcoming one of his allies back.

"All Hail to my master. I had done as you had requested. Though I only had managed to get seven items for yours and Smaug's project, but I assure you I'll get more." Amon said to Dark Curse with a nod.

"Do not worry of it. I have a mission for you to perform."

"I'm listening."

---------------

Soon the building was all over the ground and its fire was gone for good. The Mane Six, Dragons, the Cutie Mark Crusaders members, the three Mystic Ponies, and Ben stand as they looked so worried, surely for Pinkamena as Iris Heart Shield left to inform her mother of what happened. They looked at each other as the silence was broken out by a sound of galloping. The gang looks up and saw Flare Tiger arriving with her adopted daughter.

Iris Heart Shield spoke, "I told her what happened with Pinkamena."

Tao sighed, "I see.... And who are you might be?"

Flare Tiger grinned as she answers, "Ah'm Flare Tiger, Iris Heart Shield's adopted mother. Ah had heard of you, Oh, great Mystic Tao."

They look shocked at her as Rainbow Dash asked, "Um...did you break the fourth wall to find out?"

Flare Tiger giggled, "Eenope! That's for ya to find out!"

Iris Heart Shield asked, "Mom, you had something that will help Pinkamena."

Flare Tiger shake her head while asking, "Ah, eeyup, could ya head over to Golden Oak Library? Ah had a favor to ask to Twilight."

Twilight asked, "What is it?"

Flare Tiger held out a letter with a smile.

Flare Tiger smiled while explaining, "This letter goes to Princess Celestia, it will be explained to her."

Spike jump in as he breath fire on the letter causing it to wisp away.

Flare Tiger sighed, "Now, the next one is a tough one, Twilight, could ya get Megan's family over here? Tell her, Pinkamena's in trouble."

Twilight shocked exclaims, "What! Why you... Oh, you want to explain when we're all there?"

Flare Tiger smiled while answering, "Eeyup."

They rushed as Twilight teleported out as best as possible. There is no time for delaying.

-------------------------

The scene focuses on a certain pink pony whose looks like Pinkie Pie, but was Pinkamena instead. We see her lying in a bed, seemingly unmoving with her eyes shut. She was resting at this time, especially since it’s been quite a long while. But something was happening that showed her eyes twitch, her expression be seen grim, and she looked almost like she was having a fever.

“Heheheh-hahahahah….” And there was strange maniacal crazy laughter heard within the distant wind that seems to catch the pony’s attention. “Cupcakes, cupcakes, all around. I love to gather up ones and make them.” The creepy voice was speaking with a playful voice in almost sounding ominous.

Pinkamena’s scene began to fade to where it shows a strange puffy cloud fog. And from the cloud was a shadow of a pony that was almost shape like Pinkie Pie. But there was something very suspicious about this and this was not a joke from the real Pinkie Pie, something was up and was not right here.

“Especially when the secret ingredient…is making my cupcakes….” The creepy shadowy Pinkie Pie figure spoke before showing forth a trail of cupcakes that were….twisted to show not frosty goodness & toppings, but things belonging to…ponies, “With ponies’ flesh with them!” The creepy figure exclaimed off in what the cupcakes looked like were coats, horns, feathery wings, manes & tails, and let’s not go beyond that if we rather hold our lunch intact. “And don’t worry; we’ll share some with our friends.” The spooky figure responded in that they’ll be sharing these treats of twisted materials towards friends of theirs. “Isn’t that right, Dashie & all?” The shadowy figure moves away to show a cloud of mist clearing up to see about six pony figures.

The scene then focus on what was behind the very cloud of if the Mane Six is located there. But they were all nothing but stuff figures with shock & horror looking expressions that forever froze their faces and most of their coats & body parts were missing. It's like they were subjective to some unbearable treatment & horror that they are now a part of a world that is....a nightmare. And then the worst of it happened, the shadowy Pinkie Pie character made a sinisterly large grin & glowing neap red eyes to scare anybody out of seeing like a Demon psycho.

“Kehehehehe-Hahahahaha-haaahhh,” And then the evil shadow Pinkie Pie figure started to make a creepy cackle of a twisted being that hide in the dark & catches her pray. “Whaaa-Huhuhuh-hahahahaaahh…” And she continued to make off with such a scary laughter that it echo all around her.

The scene quickly begins to swirl with more strange images appearing around the sleeping Pinkamena. The pony seems to be living through a vortex and from it were many different voices saying different things across her time of hearing many things. Some of the present, some of the mid-past, and even further back, and sometimes a mix back to the present.

“You’re a clone of the original Pinkie Pie!” A voice snapped off in stating who the pony was that was a clone of Pinkie Pie.

“We have to warn every pony she’s loose!” Rainbow’s voice hollered out in warning those of some pony that’s loose.

“Keep her in the dungeon!” Another Rainbow voice is heard making this issued claim.

“Where is she?” Another voice hollered out in fear of who’s out there.

“Your time’s Uuuuuppp!” Pinkamena’s voice was heard in making this response

“Not the Brrrs!” A panicky voice cried out in getting this effect.

“Thanks Goldie.” Pinkamena’s voice was heard thanking her brother.

“No problem, your my little sister after all.” Golden Heart’s voice replied back in kindness.

“Care for a cupcake?” Another female voice responded with a creepy tone.

“I’ll rip your Cutie Marks off your flanks to make a sweater.” The same veil scary voice state in what she’ll do.

“Cupcakes anyone,” The same voice asked off in who wanted a cupcake.

“I leave to you my sword, now go and find…your answers.” The voice of Pinkie Pie, but much more…older & senile responded.

“You can’t change who you are.” The scary evil voice of a mare issued in making this statement.

“I’m not gonna be like you.” Pinkamena’s voice snapped off in protest.

“You are me; we are one in the same. It’s only a matter….of time.” The evil voice sounding like Pinkie Pie issued off with a final claim while some evil laughter is heard.

The craziness was really beginning to keep happening like magical blurs in the windy vortex around the center of Pinkamena who still lying in her bed. She continued to struggle and let off moans, bite her lips and sweat, and exhale her breathing. She was most definitely not doing well of her situation, it’s like a nightmare that she’s living through and it’s not ending. Worse off were strange black cloud mist that swirl around her, trying to swallow her whole, and there were glowing red eyes of an evil presence in the mix. Something was happening that she couldn’t fight off and would almost meet her defeat if nothing is done to stop what is continuing to happen to her.

During a moment after an hour had pass, did Golden Heart & only a few of those that came into Pinkamena’s room tried to check up on the girl. The results remain mostly unchanged, sad to say. The pink pony was still in her bed, looking like her body was frozen & remains silent, but there were times Pinkamena showed signs of movement, but not from waking up. More like experiencing a terrible dream & sweat & exhale her breathing, almost like she’s trying to fight something that can’t be seen normally.

“Well Omega, any changes in her condition?” Golden Heart asked with some concerns if there have been any changes with his sister since…the burning building event engulf by dark flames.

“Scanners show zero percent change.” Omega shook his head ‘no’ in answering the question after his scans have done a quick work for the stallion. “Condition remains unchanged.” He issued point clearly that Pinkamena is still in the same state of a coma-like state.

“That’s what I was afraid to hear.” Golden Heart sighs heavily in hearing this, and the truth is, it’s starting to drive him nuts.

“It’s already been almost 4 days since the incident where she saved Rainbow Dash & Nyx from the dark fire.” The Light Elf spoke off in sensing some concerns over how long it’s been since that tragic fire event happened in Ponyville where Pinkamena perform a heretic deed. “But it would seem that both it and the attacks of what we learn were triggered by Grimmore.” This was the shocking fact that none of them ever considered would happen at such a time.

“Tell me about it. Even Rainbow said she was shocked to learn her creation Metal Iron The Invincible & to Psycho Steel The Destructible made from Lorcan’s darkness would resurface.” Golden Heart stated from feeling this was a shocker to believe two metallic pony creations came back when they believed that they themselves were no more. “To think that Grimmore could recreate what was destroyed & develop those…Iron Maiden Brigade is…unthinkable.” He looked away a bit distracted, if the powerful Dark Elf could do that, he could create a large number of Iron Maidens that look like the two destroyed foes.

“I’ve scan the metal remains of the foes that were burned away, they appear to be destroyed.” Omega stated about Metal Iron the Invincible & Psycho Steel the Destructible, both metal foes seem to have melted away by the dark fire.

“However, we must be alert, they could return, and in more numbers now.” The Light Elf stated that the group should know that Grimmore could mess with their minds of what they think, the defeated may return in greater odds & in greater numbers.

“Right now the biggest concern is why Pinkamena is still like this.” Golden Heart changed the subject quickly to see that his sister was still in the state of being in her coma state. “She has been unconscious this whole time, and even though we helped heal her, she isn’t waking up.” Goldie doesn’t know what to do, his sister has already had time to rest & they’ve made sure that the body is healed back to health; so why isn’t she waking up?

“It’s just like a fairy tale, isn’t it?” A voice spoke off that entered the room that caught the others by surprise. And who else would be in here than the Spirit of Chaos himself; Discord, the reformed foe of Equestria.

“Discord; What are you doing here?” Golden Heart asked off surprised that Discord would be here unannounced.

“Why, is it against the law now to come visit a patient?” Discord asked off in feeling somewhat insulted that he isn’t allowed to check on those that are not at all, feeling their best.

“Discord has you there, Goldie.” Another voice came into the picture before a portal of emerald flames appeared. And out of it came a hooded teenage dragon who we all know is Lorcan, the Former Scarred Ruler.

“You too Lorcan,” Golden Heart replied off stun & shock, the room is full of two former baddies that tried to do harm to Equestria, but, isn’t this something farfetched.

“As an old expert in being played by darkness, and by Grimmore, I came to see what I could learn of her state,” Lorcan spoke forth in what he’s doing here, as he approached the concern Alicorn stallion of wanting to wish some help on the misfortunate; namely Pinkamena.

Lorcan comes over to Pinkamena’s bedside to gaze down. From his own unique ability, Lorcan managed to see some magical aura that was Pinkamena’s own, but…there was another. A darken aura of two different verses, one seem to be of fiery mist, but another seem to join forces with it like it was….a living personality. And as Lorcan watched, the aura seem to show frightful eyes to leer at him before the hooded Dragon teen waved his arm off to disburse the aura he saw, much to those that saw him do an odd act. After calming down, Lorcan knew what was happening, and it wasn’t good.

“Hmmm….it’s worse than we thought.” Lorcan spoke with deep concerns in what he’s able to figure out in this state of the pony in a coma. “Did she inhale something…unusual?” He looked to Golden Heart, asking if Pinkamena breathed in something abnormal as of during a recent event some ways back.

“Answer; the dark fire; The flames spread within the burning building that any who enter without a mask over the mouth will have harder time to breath.” Omega stated in explaining what Pinkamena had come into contact with during a burning building incident.

“I’ve heard of them, the fires of hell, the Dark Inferno. Are very dangerous flames said to last seven days & nights, and only a special sealing method can stop it unless the user cancels out.” The Light Elf explained another statement around the subject, and it was of a serious matter about a power of darkness that’s hard to stop in certain ways. “Could it be that what would have killed a normal pony is behind this?” As he stated, he looked to the pink pony still in her deep sleep, maybe because of some contact from the dark fire.

“Good news, it’s not killing her…but from another involvement, it may be worse than death itself.” Lorcan spoke off with a serious issue about what’s happening here.

“What are you saying Lorcan?” Golden Heart raised an eyebrow in not liking where the news maybe heading.

“She was hit hard by a strong force of magic, correct?” Lorcan pointed out in recalling what happened to Pinkamena before the burning building came tumbling down, she was attacked by a powerful spell. “I can sense it, it’s strong, by the Dark Inferno & traces of what maybe the copied portion of the Triforce mix in to create something of a lethal infliction.” He responded with a serious statement in what they got here is a patient that may have taken a critical hit unlike any other.

“Then tell me what the problem lies in, so we can use magic to heal it.” Golden Heart exclaimed from almost sounding both mad & scared in not liking where this conversation is going.

“Ohhhh, that’s not good enough.” Discord came around Goldie to gently issue that the fact isn’t as simple as it may sound. “I’m afraid it’s very much out of our league.” Hearing this got everyone to focus on Discord as he sighs to explain things with a sorrow mood. “You see, if the condition was…’normal’, then even Mystic Magic would work, but however….” He looks to Pinkamena’s state of a unconsciousness in seeing the problem, isn’t as simple. “This dark magic belongs to a Demon class and from a God none the less. Plus thrown in the power of the Triforce of an unpredictable working matter and it’s almost too chaotic even for me to break down and fix?” Discord explained that this was a power that exists outside his own ability to undo & even Mystic Magic can’t cure that was a very performance from a Demon God.

Golden Heart stared shock for a moment in taking in these facts…very hard. Can there be nothing that can help awaken Pinkamena, what was happening to her? She seems fine, but is that really what’s happening from one side view?

“This maybe a theory, but if we can’t solve what’s happening, what about asking Pinkamena…directly,” The Light Elf spoke in making this sudden suggestion of another act to perform in solving this problem.

“What do you mean?” Lorcan asked off in becoming interested by this possible thought of aid.

“While her body maybe in a coma state, her mind & spirit are still active within her subconscious,” The Light Elf stated in knowing that Pinkamena maybe unconscious, but her soul, her spirit might be reached instead from within her subconscious. “If we can contact her through which her form of astral presence in the mind, may help in telling us what is happening to her condition.” That was the suggestion to use, seeing it’s the only thing left to help them out in reaching the pink pony…by a different method.

“Calculations show that if none other means have accommodated, then that is the only logic left.” Omega pointed off in noticing that such a method may just help them out.

“Then tell us Goldie, have you tried to get aid in the dream department?” Discord flew near Golden Heart in wondering, if the stallion had indeed tried to reach his sister…by her dreams.

“I’ve asked Luna to peek into her dreams to find out what’s wrong. But she says she can’t.” Golden Heart shrug off his shoulders in explaining that he tried to have Luna go into Pinkamena’s mind by her sleeping dream state, but that hasn’t done much as they hoped for. “Whatever is happening to her, it’s not normal means if it can keep out the princess of the night & protector of dreams.” He felt that this kinda situation of what’s keeping his sister in a coma is stronger than the princess of the moon that protects those that dream from nightmares.

“Then it’s a very serious matter.” Lorcan stated in seeing where this discussion maybe leading to. “Whatever darkness has taken refuge inside, it’s seems to be corrupting her soul. She’s fighting it, but she’s seemingly on a losing battle.” Lorcan pointed out how Pinkamena is fighting what maybe a losing battle for her, unless something can be done.

“Well there must be a way to wake her up!” Golden Heart pleaded with worry that they have to think up of something, if they don’t, then his little sister will be…well he rather not go into detail.

“Hello, fairy tale, remember? Just get a prince charming to kiss the…” Discord pops near Goldie to knock on his head to make this unusual statement, and when looking to Pinkamena’s sleeping state, her appearance was….less than a pretty sight. “Ugh, ‘unique’ beauty and maybe that could work.” Discord shrug off in thinking what word to use about the mare whose face image is very much freaky and some get a scare when looking at it.

“Maybe,” The Light Elf remotely stated that such a idea is hard to swallow if it may work at all.

“Such odds seem very low.” Omega calculated that the chances seem very low to succeed.

“Oh, and I suppose science fixes everything, that’s such a bore! At least I’m trying to think positive!” Discord rolled his eyes to the others in seeing they think such an idea isn’t worth much effort, but at least he’s trying to help, just in random ways.

“Hugh, if there was a pony Pinkamena cared for so much, it might work, but unfortunately, there aren’t that many candidates.” Golden Heart sighs in feeling that for his sister, Pinkamena’s appearance & old personality of freaking ponies out leaves very few that would overlook all that to see a soul crying for attention; if only there was some pony that cared enough to help awaken her current state.

At this moment, Lorcan had a sudden brainstorm in overhearing the chitter-chatter, and that’s when something clicked in his mind. Waking Pinkamena up from someone who cares for her, and she cares right back, it’s a long shot, but…it may just work.

“Maybe not a prince, but a love one for sure,” Lorcan issued in making this claim in what the group can go for here.

“Hugh?” Golden Heart turn to the hooded dragon in being a bit surprised, what was Lorcan saying now.

“I think I may know a loophole. Princess Luna couldn’t enter her dreams because there isn’t enough emotional ties.” Lorcan explained in what they can figure out one way to enter, only one pony who’s done such a thing wasn’t able to succeed, however… “The one to hopefully bypass this unusual defense might be those Pinkamena feels more comfy around.” That was the answer, if Luna couldn’t get into Pinkamena’s dream state to speak with her, then perhaps it comes to reason another might, one that the pink pony feels comfy around; like someone that cares for her.

“So you mean, like us?” Golden Heart pointed to him, the Light Elf & Omega, are they the ones since Pinkamena has gotten use to them.

“Or in another way to put it, YOU, Golden Boy,” Discord came around to point to Golden Heart, stating he was the candidate for the job .

“Me?” Golden Heart yelped off in hearing this right, “But why only me?” He wants to know why it’s only him that will be able to enter Pinkamena’s dream consciousness.

“She may have more ties to you since you two have some history & a developed bond, like a brother & sister line.” Lorcan explained the basic ties in what holds these two, in an interesting way to put it.

“That logic does compute.” Omega nods in hearing this, the facts are very clear.

“With that, we can send yourself into her dreams to find the problem & take care of it to awaken her.” Lorcan explained that if they send in Golden Heart into Pinkamena’s dreams, he can find the problem to take care of it to awaken the sleeping mare.

“But what if something goes wrong & I’m either stuck there or might be killed?” Golden Heart asked off with questions of possible dangers that he could face & the odds that maybe against him.

“You wanna save your sister or not? The other details can be discussed later.” Discord sternly pointed to the golden stallion to think about his sister, if he cares so much, then he’ll worry about the consequences after Pinkamena is saved from what is happening to her.

Hearing those words got Golden Heart to stop and think this through. The dangers maybe risky & if he can’t return, Equestria will lose a fighter against any acts of evil. But on the other hand, or hoof, his sister Pinkamena needs him now more than ever, and what sorta responsible big brother would turn down helping his sister that needs his help more than ever. After collecting his thoughts, Golden Heart exhale to show his face of making…his vital decision.

“Alright, you all made your point, I’ll do it. What do we have to do first?” Golden Heart makes a serious statement in readying himself in what needs to be done.

“First, we must abstract your soul from your body.” Lorcan pointed out in mentioning this little issue on what to do.

“WHAT!” Golden Heart screamed out in horror, is Lorcan nuts, why would he agree to that?

“Relax; it’ll be turn into an astral form to allow you to enter her body and her dream state.” Lorcan calmly explained this to Goldie that he will transfer his soul into Pinkamena’s body as an astral form to move about in the mare’s dreams.

“Sure, and it’s not like how you rip my soul from my body, which instead might have just been my evil essence.” Discord rolled his eyes in remarking how when Lorcan once rip his soul out while turning his body back into stone, he was actually separated from more of his evil side instead. “Oh, and speaking about our former careers, take this.” Discord responded in just recalling something here all of a sudden and magically gave Goldie….a strange metal eyeball cam device.

“What is it?” Golden Heart asked off puzzled in receiving this item from Discord all of a sudden.

“One of Rainbow Dash’s spy cams I found when she was spying on us during the Brotherhood’s rise to conquer all of Equestria.” Discord explained that it was an item he got when he and Lorcan were members of the Brotherhood before being former villains of evil. “I’ve remodeled it; call it the Eye of Discord.” He proudly exclaimed in what he’s done to make such a new device be named after himself.

“Why would you give it such a name?” The Light Elf asked off puzzled in why the Spirit of Chaos would name an item after himself, especially if it was once Rainbow’s property that he broke.

“Cause, it looks like an eyeball of mine.” Discord pointed out from surprisingly popping his eyeballs out to spin around that freak most of the group out before they return inside his sockets. “But I digress, with this on you, it will keep watch of your state and we’ll see your progress from…here.” He points to the object Golden Heart holds that will let them watch what happens from the spy came, and it will come out…another end.

Then from Discord’s magic, he made what became a large rectangle magic portal appear off by the wall which showed what was seen by the Eye of Discord.

“This idea has both means of keeping contact and observing the pink subjects dream condition & allow us to sense the dark magic within.” Omega stated in seeing this logic has both a means to watch & learn what is happening.

“Well, I suppose if this helps, I’ll hold onto it.” Golden Heart responded to hold the object he got from Discord close by to him.

“Are you ready now?” Lorcan asked the golden Alicorn stallion if he’s now ready for this.

When looking at Pinkamena’s coma state, there were no questions needed to be asked; this was Golden Heart’s choice and he’ll make sure he gets the job done right. This is no game, a life or death of fate lies in what actions will be taken place, and the stallion isn’t gonna let this cruel action of what’s effecting Pinkamena go on any longer.

“More than you may think.” Golden Heart nods with a determine face in being ready to go where he’s never gone before; into his sister’s dream world.

With a nod from Lorcan, and to Discord, both powerful creatures soon performed a spell. Discord making an opening void near Pinkamena’s head to allow some further entrance within the dream state while Lorcan glow his claws to release a gentle wave mist that enshrouded Golden Heart before his soul came out of his body and became an astral form. There, Lorcan guided the astral soul to Discord as Goldie’s spirit flew and went through the void portal that closed near the unconscious pink pony.

“It’s done, now his only way out maybe to either win the inner fight or use my special eye as an emergency recaller.” Discord responded in seeing this with a sorrow face, Golden Heart has two chances to come back, use his eye cam for an emergency escape, but if the stallion chooses not to flee, then that leaves just coming back…when the problem is eradicated.

“May his soul help ease this trouble state our friend is under.” The Light Elf responded in praying that Golden Heart helps heal Pinkamena of whatever is causing her harm.

The others remain silent before looking to the magic portal Discord made to watch what the development will be seen. So far, it’s all just a blackened void state of like someone traveling through some tunnel before they reach the end where the light would be. All their focus will be there to see, what Golden Heart can do to help awaken Pinkamena’s coma state from the darkness that’s trying to corrupt her very soul. These events are gonna be played out in more ways of learning more then what anyone was expecting to uncover….within the mind of Pinkamena Diane Pie.

------------------------------

It took four days but everyone that is needed has arrived. Mega and her family had some things to do back home on Earth before heading to Equestria to help out involving Pinkamena. At the Golden Oak Library, all of them were there as Princess Celestia looks worried.

Princess Celestia asked, "So, what you planned for Pinkamena?"

Flare Tiger smiled while saying, "With this." She held up a diamond as the mare explained, "This is called a Rainbow Prism, a very rarely gemstone, only found on Digitrisland. However, Ah had planned for this, used it to store all memories, along with the words that ya want to say to Pinkamena."

Megan gasped, "So, it's the only way?"

Flare Tiger smiled as she said, "It's like Elements of the Harmony! Thankful, it's given by herself, The Mother of the all Harmony Trees!"

Tao gasped, "Wait; There’s more of them?!?"

Flare Tiger frown while snapping, "Do ya want to save her or not?!? Ah'm happily shows ya to prove it, but not now!"

They nodded as thought of what Pinkamena had done for them and the heropes want to think of what words that they want to talked to her about. The Rainbow Prism managed to gain all of them as it's glow brightly as they awed at it.

Flare Tiger smiled as she spoke, "This is truth of the Rainbow Prism! Now, Ah need gain one more, that's King Spykoran aka Old Spike!"

They nodded as at the same time, a sound of a trump very loud is heard as they rushed out and saw King Spykoran as he smiled.

King Spykoran spoke, "I had come here quickly when I heard of Pinkamena's problem. How can I help with it?"

Twilight explained what Flare Tiger explained earlier, King Spykoran nodded as he think of the wonderful memories about Pinkamena as he want something in his mind that talked to her as at the same time, the Rainbow Prism glow bright and bright. Flare Tiger nodded as she smiled.

Flare Tiger sighed, "Now, Ah must go bring this to Pinkamena so she will be fighting back more."

Nyx asked, "What she's fighting back?"

Flare Tiger answers, "Her worst nightmare, that's Princess Luna couldn't beat. It's come from her memories of sadness, anger, and her desire."

They gasped as Flare Tiger galloping away as she rushed on. The mare got a friend to save!

-------------------

The scene now opens to a strange little realm where all seems like a void of nothingness. It was all black, white, & gray stripe mix and what could almost be like mist were all around. Truly this seems like a place to easily get lost in if one wondered off in this place. But then suddenly, a magical vortex opened up that let it drop off something, or someone…namely a pony. It was Golden Heart, or more likely his astral form, but for now, it was more looking like his physical self. The only explanation for this is one thing…he must be in the Dream World of his sister; Pinkamena. And that means one thing, the spell work, he’s here, he had no trouble getting in, at least….so far.

“So…this is the Dream World that Luna can sometimes visit. Hugh.” Golden Heart spoke off in being amazed, he’s heard how Luna can enter dreams of others, but he’s never experienced or knew of the wonders till now. “Okay, so now that I’m here, where should I….wha….” He was about to figure out where he needed to go next, but yelped in what Golden Heart witnessed.

Suddenly, as if appearing from the mist by magic, were ponies that Golden Heart knew; the Mane Six, Ben Mare, Nyx, Spike, Phobos, and then around them was…another one like himself. Just what was the meaning of this, who or what were these ponies to exist in this Dream World.

“The Mane Six; Ben; Nyx, Spike, Phobos and even….myself,” Golden Heart finally gather himself together in seeing what was before him, despite it being almost impossible to believe. “Okay, gotta remember, I’m in a dream world, so…these must be dream versions from Pinkamena’s mind. Guess the best way to figure out the situation is to ask the residence of this place.” This logic was the most likely of making sense, these guys were dream versions from Pinkamena, and so maybe they can help a visitor out. “Hey, can you guys help me out?” Golden Heart asked off this question to the dream versions of those here.

“What is your objective?” Twilight asked off with an emotional sounding voice with a puzzling question.

“My objective,” Golden Heart repeated this off surprised that Twilight ask this, but shrug it off to answer it. “I guess, to help Pinkamena out.” The stallion reported in what his answer would be here.

“Why do you go to such extent?” Rarity also spoke like she was not acting like herself.

“Seriously; isn’t saving a life important to some pony that cares?” Golden Heart raised an eyebrow in hearing this like it was silly to even ask.

“Why would you risk your life for others?” Fluttershy spoke to issue something that was not shyness, but not being bold, just…empty.

“Because I can’t abandon a pony who’s suffering,” Golden Heart spoke forth his answer for such a question about raking his life.

“How can you willingly accept such reality?” Pinkie Pie asked off with a strange claim that was so…UN-Pinkie Pie.

“That’s weird coming from you Pinkie Pie, but never the less. It’s cause I choose to do it for one who needs my help.” Golden Heart replied awkwardly to the question as best he could do.

“Where do your loyalties lie?” Rainbow Dash asked with a dry blank expression of the matter.

“Really, isn’t it clear? It lies with my friends, the ponies I care for.” Golden Heart stated in what & where his loyalties lie.

“Wha is it ye listen 'ta?” Applejack asked off in what this stallion bothers listening to, brain or heart.

“Um….I guessed my heart, then my brain at times.” Golden Heart shrug off in feeling he follows his heart more than what his brain tells him.

“Is all this really worth the effort?” Nyx asked off another question of such a worth through all this.

“Of course it is!” Golden Heart made a quick statement if following the heart was an effort to be worth much.

“Do you feel regret in what you’ve done in the past,” Spike asked off blankly if this guy feels regret all of a sudden.

“In the past, I…well…I guess there are some things I regret either doing or not doing.” Golden Heart shrug off in feeling that, there were things he did that sometimes, he questions on his decisions.

“Is there an inner Demon you wish to overcome?” Ben Mare asked in wondering what inner Demons this pony wanted to overcome.

“An inner Demon, well…..I’m not really sure.” Golden Heart raised an eyebrow in hearing this, but was more to being lost over such a question.

“Why fight against something inedible?” Phobos requested an answer to what this guy is even doing despite the odds.

“Why fight? I fight to protect those I care for and not want to risk losing them!” Golden Heart protest that to ask why he fights the inedible is cause if he doesn’t, then who will.

“Then what choice do you have in coming here?” All the dream version characters asked off in union of what maybe the final question.

“It’s to free my sister from whatever dark power is trying to corrupt her. I’ll find it and set her free!” Golden Heart made a stern face in explaining why he’s here, to save Pinkamena from whatever is keeping her in this coma state, no matter what obstacle gets in his way.

All these questions, all these riddles, and so far, Goldie wasn’t following any of it? But then that’s when the dream versions of those Pinkamena knows began to fade away from existence. And then a strange eerie sound and motion began to take place around the area.

“Oh boy, looks like I’m not out of the woods yet.” Golden Heart remarked off in seeing & sensing that something else is about to come at him at this time.

Soon the scenery began to change while the one in the middle, Golden Heart watches as things seem to be passing by at a fast rate. The events are seen in bubble sphere images of all the stuff Pinkamena Diane Pie has done around Equestria. Actions done from the Three Tribes invasion, Tirek Reborn from the Changelings aid, and to when Lorcan tried to invade with his army of Dragons & with the Brotherhood.

“Are these the events she remembered?” Golden Heart asked off in seeing so many memories of events that play out, most of which are hard to keep track of without a journal.

“Looks like it, Goldie boy.” Discord’s voice is heard off from somewhere….from the Eye of Discord that is.

“Discord,” Golden Heart yelped to look at the cam eye he got from Discord as he spoke to him. “You can speak through this thing?” He questioned off in never guessing the spirit of chaos could do or make something that would be more helpful than chaotic.

“Yes, but right now we’re all seeing this from what you’re seeing.” Discord’s voice stated that what Goldie is seeing, the others in the wake world can see it happening to. “Apparently, whatever is happening is more likely something triggering in your sister’s past life.” What was said had meaning, whatever is affecting the pony in a coma, it’s target is something from her past.

“Well that might be something, since she has a lot to remember.” Golden Heart issued from seeing so many memories of what Pinkamena has seen and done at this time.

“Then focus on where the main focus is.” Lorcan’s voice is heard from the eye in making his statement clear. “It might be that whatever darkness has come into contact with her is focusing on a certain area in which it’s slowly corrupting her.” That sentence made even Golden Heart shiver to not believe what he heard.

“Then the quicker I get to wherever is making things harm her, the faster we can wake her up?” Golden Heart responded in figuring out what he has to do.

“Affirmative,” Omega’s voice is heard in agreeing to such logic terms.

“You’ll know the darkness when it takes form, be wary friend.” Havis the Light Elf spoke froth in stating the fact while wishing his friend be safe.

“Got it; Over and out,” Golden Heart nods before singling off with his allies from the wake world.

Now the scene began to change when all of the memories, action or hang around moments had pass to when all seem quiet. Suddenly, an image shows a Pinkie Pie that was minding her own little mind of things, doing things like bouncing around all happy like.

“Wait a second, is that Pinkie Pie?” Golden Heart asked off shock to see the pink pony, but remembers, it’s a dream version. “Hugh, what memory is this one?” He asked in being curious to what event the dream version Pinkie Pie is doing that Pinkamena recalls.

“Wrong Goldie-locks; that is not our Pinkie Pie that you’re seeing, it’s most likely a different one…from an alternate world.” Discord’s voice is heard from his eye that Golden Heart kept around which surprised the stallion.

“And you know this how?” Golden Heart raised an eyebrow in wondering how Discord knew this was not their own Pinkie Pie.

“I have experience in such field of knowing there are other worlds as does Twilight when using that device to see different worlds & their orders.” Discord’s voice explained his own claims of knowing about a different world as well as alternative ones out there.

“Never mind the facts, pay close attention to what the other Pinkie Pie is up to.” Lorcan’s voice interrupts the two having a chat to remain focus on what’s about to take place here. “If what pass by were memories, then this must be a beginning. We need to see what happens.” Lorcan’s voice instructed in what needs to be done if they wanna learn something.

Listening to the suggestion, Golden Heart does as he’s told even if it’s from Lorcan. Soon he and those watching from the Eye of Discord witness an action that was seemingly a memory. In which case, this Pinkie Pie from another alternative world stubbles upon a little item off a monument from some old relic of a ruins spot.

“Oh, that looks interesting.” Pinkie Pie smiled off happily in seeing this intriguing little object. “Let’s have a looky see at what this is.” She happily stated in thinking it be worth a little look see.

Once Pinkie Pie bounce closer, she saw the item that appeared like a talisman plate of what was crafted like a white & black tiger ’S’ form.

“Ooooh, so authentic, so ancient, so…” As Pinkie Pie was describing this, she began to realize she had no idea what this was. “Um, I don’t know what else it is, but it may be worth inspecting.” She stated in thinking she needed to get up close, and possibly touch this to better understand what she’s stubble upon.

Soon this Pinkie Pie raised her left hoof to touch the relic plate and that’s when an unexpected glow appeared before it flash brightly at her.

“Woooohhh,” Pinkie Pie yelped from the over brightness that was happening from her spot.

Even Golden Heart & those watching this from the Eye of Discord saw what was happening.

“Okay, some pony wanna fill me in from what we’re seeing?” Golden Heart asked off in not sure where or what this old memory could possibly be telling them.

“Substance, unknown,” Omega’s voice responded to the eye cam in unknowing what this magic was.

“True, the item is differently structured; we need to get a better look.” Hivas the Light Elf’s voice responded that the group need to better figure things out by having a closer look.

Golden Heart nods to this as he moves closer to the scene and it won’t disrupt anything since it’s a memory.

“Ahhh…./Urrarrrruuarrghhh!” Pinkie Pie was making weird moan cries while sounding like, it was splitting into two different parts. And then suddenly, something from Pinkie Pie’s coat was pointing across from her, and looked like she was shedding, but it was the opposite; something was beginning to reconstruct it’s self near the pink pony. And it looked like it was taking the form of the real Pinkie Pie.

“What in Equestria?” Golden Heart yelped out loud in watching something very odd begin to take place here.

“So….we’re seeing how the action is playing.” Discord’s voice spoke in sounding almost amazed by what they are witnessing at this very moment.

“What action, Discord?” Golden Heart asked off in not following while still focus on the action displaying here.

“The item is something that splits things into two; the Yin-Yang Relic Disc.” Lorcan’s voice explained in sounding serious in what they are seeing was an item that could do such things.

While both the visitor & the Viewers continue to watch, something else began to stir. The new Pinkie Pie felt almost too surprise and then accidentally touched the relic object that glowed brightened.

“Wuaaaaughhh,” Both the real & clone mare screamed out as then another trigger event had occurred. A strange black mist was ripping off from the two ponies before the relic felt overloaded and then cause an implosive blast that knock the real Pinkie Pie, then the other pink pony and the two black smogs off which the later ones went a further distance and somehow…were merged.

“What was that?” Golden Heart slowly asked off from seeing this event was finally over, but could not believe it actually occurred; and what was that black thing?

“Focus, the scene is playing out.” Lorcan’s voice instructed through the Eye of Discord, much to the stallion sighing in knowing that the guy was right.

So then Golden Heart watches as those that were across by the furtherest apart by a mile distance lay there after that implosion force. It wasn’t long before the real Pinkie Pie began to shake her head which made her eyeballs rotate around in a goofy way, which no one can explain, it’s just Pinkie Pie.

“Woah, what a rush,” Pinkie Pie wobbled off to stand up from feeling like she went through some crazy ride contraption. “Am I all here?” She asked this off before giving herself a full checkup, Pinkie Pie style. “Check, check, check, check, and….double check! Yep, all of me is here!” She nods in seeing she’s together, not a hair undone, she’s perfectly perfect as any Pinkie Pie pony would be, and that’s saying something.

“Uuuagh….” There was a moan that sounded like it came from Pinkie Pie, but her lips never moved.

“Wait, did I just moan, sure sounded like me. But my lips didn’t move, so how could I moan like I’m unwell if my lips never moved unless I’m doing now, in which case I…” Pinkie Pie was randomly talking out in being confused in hearing one thing, but it was not from her, or was it. And this would have gone on to annoy even the dream viewers like Goldie & his watchers if something didn’t speed this up.

“Uuuagh…” Then the moan was heard again, and this time, Pinkie Pie turn to see another pony that was laid down and seem to be in need.

“Great Celestia; another pony is near!” Pinkie Pie yelped off in noticing this before rushing over to check up on the pony that was in need. “Hay, are you okay?” Pinkie Pie asked off in kneeling down to help the poor pony that was in need up.

When Pinkie Pie took a good look at this new pony, she found out a few things. She was an Earth pony Mare who is similar as Pinkie Pie, but her appearance is more closely to when Pinkie Pie loses her bright colorful mood & her amen & tail deflated from feeling sorrow. Her eyes are a little small from view, appears like she has sharp teeth, and she has that creepy look on her face. But pass all that stuff, and maybe a person wouldn’t feel like reacting to such an appearance, if they weren’t normal which in Pinkie Pie’s case, was just strange. And Pinkie Pie saw this pony lookalike of her with a slight difference in need of aid.

“Woah; did you know you look like me?” Pinkie Pie yelped in seeing this pony looks extremely like her.

“I…look like you?” The new Pinkie Pie responded in feeling herself regain her focus as she looked to the friend that was helping her.

“Yeppers, just with a tiny difference,” Pinkie Pie nods off to say while making a clear statement of what makes the two ponies different. “Lucky thing I have a mirror with me, just to show some ponies that can’t see what I see.” She issued off from using a moment to pull out a mirror from nowhere.

Then Pinkie Pie showed the new pony her reflection and it was the first time the pink pony saw…what she look like, especially the face that seem creepy.

“Is that….who I look like?” The other Pinkie Pie asked off shock to study her face to tell the difference from her and the Pinkie Pie before her. “I…you and me look nothing alike.” She spoke in seeing that they are nothing alike, they look completely different even if they have the same Cutie Mark.

“Well of course silly, I mean, if we look the same, ponies couldn’t tell us apart!” Pinkie Pie instead smiled to make a positive response to such an issue. “I’m unique and you’re unique.” She pointed to her new friend in how things can go between them being who they are.

“You think I’m….unique? Despite me looking like….this?” The new Pinkie Pie asked off in shocking surprise to look at this situation, and felt…a strange feeling of kindness.

“Well come on frowny-mic-frowny; don’t let a little gray ruin your day.” Pinkie Pie leans closer to smile in wanting to cheer this new pony up from feeling like everything was a down side. “I know when I feel sad, it makes me lose my color & mood, but when I feel happy, I’m bright & cheery!” She bounce sup to happily issue in wanting them to be happy rather than feeling sad. “Oh, that reminds me! My name’s Pinkie Pie! What’s yours?” Pinkie Pie introduced herself and was awaiting who her new lookalike friend is.

“My name….um…I’m not sure.” The new Pinkie Pie slowly was taking a moment to process this, however…. “What should I be? If I’m you,” She can’t call herself Pinkie Pie if there already exist one, so who is she…really?

“Hugh. Well gee, I’m not sure.” Pinkie Pie responded off in hearing this and it suddenly came to her attention. “Last thing I knew, I touch that object and then I think you came out.” Pinkie stated to rub her noggin in recalling how she and the new pony came about after touching the weird object on that monument spot.

“I…remember that.” The new Pinkie Pie spoke in recalling how she was created during the sudden moment of it all. “I think I was…apart of you, and then from your mind I was taken and…given a body.” The new pony feels like she was a part of the regional Pinkie Pie but is now free & now her own mare.

“Well then gee, I guess this makes it your birthday!” Pinkie Pie smiled off to say before she did a double look at what she said, “HUUUUAGH! I have to prepare to throw you a party!” She gasped out in realizing what a major deal this is, she needs to prepare a party.

“A party…for me,” The new Pinkie Pie responded of in almost being sick to hear something like this, a pony would give her a party?

“Yes!” Pinkie Pie nods with a smile in being more than willing to make that happen.

“Thank you…but….maybe I shouldn’t.” The new Pinkie slowly spoke in deciding that…maybe she shouldn’t be given a party.

“Awwww, why not,” Pinkie Pie frowns in hearing some pony doesn’t wanna have a party, who wouldn’t have one is just silly to her.

“I see myself, and can tell…” The new Pinkie Pie spoke from looking at her reflection in the mirror, and can see…she isn’t normal; she’s not even close to looking like the real Pinkie Pie. “I scare away ponies before I can even speak with them. I feel like I’m a clone of you, but I feel more of a fail one that doesn’t even fit in right.” She spoke in feeling like she’s nothing but a failed copycat that doesn’t look like Pinkie Pie, and one look at her appearance will make others see her as a…a…a scary freak show.

Pinkie Pie stood there in surprise, but not a happy one, this one felt….sorrow. This new deform pony feels like she won’t fit in, won’t be a part of the world, all cause she doesn’t look normal. But this pony is Pinkie Pie, and seeing that, the real Pinkie Pie knows that deep down, this pink pony has the same kinda feelings as she does about learning about the brighter side of the good things and not just focus on the bad.

“Well…how about a party for the two of us to celebrate, since we were together during this whole you coming into existence thing.” Pinkie Pie smiled to pat her friend on the back in making a suggestion that was more to help a shy pony overcome her doubts.

“Really…so…you aren’t afraid of being seen with…me?” The New Pinkie Pie asked off in almost being surprised by what this mare was willing to do…and for her.

“Course not! And I’ll tell you what.” Pinkie Pie smiled off in mentioning another fact to help fix this pony having doubts about fitting in. “I’ll show you the good in all things & show you about helping those in need. And before any pony knows it, they’ll love to get to know you.” Pinkie felt that if she can help this pony know a few things, then she can slowly build up and learn to be better and by then…those that once feared her will come to look pass the appearance to see the inner part.

“Really…?” The new pink pony responded in almost feeling hopeful in those very words.

“I Pinkie Promise; Cross my Heart and Hope to Fly, Stick a Cupcake in my Eye!” Pinkie Pie made a vow of a promise to swear in keeping to what she’ll go for. “Trust me, in the days to come, I’ll show you the ropes, and it will be in as easy as pie.” As she stated that part out, something suddenly came to her. “What a second; Pinkie….Day….In…Pie….? I GOT IT!” She shouted with a bigger smile on her face in coming to new terms in something in what she said, “How would you like to be called; Pinkamena Diane Pie, Pinkamena for your first name.” She stated in what this new pony can be called, after all, she is like Pinkie Pie, but different, so a unique name is needed.

“Pinkamena Diane Pie…I like it.” The pink pony responded in slowly beginning to show a happy smile across her face. “That’s who’ll I will be, thank you….friend.” She smiled to feel something, hope & happiness, and to see that even if she was just some random part from the real Pinkie Pie’s noggin, she can live as her own pony.

And soon the two pink ponies began to leave while having a chat & getting to know another. Golden Heart & those that watched through the Eye of Discord saw what was the birth, name & first friend that Pinkamena can remember from her coming into existence.

“So…that was the first happiness she ever felt after coming into the world.” Golden Heart spoke off in seeing the first beginning in when his sister of today came to be & made a friend, at least he’s happy to know about this.

“And it explains her appearance, no doubt.” Discord’s voice came in from stating something about Pinkamena’s appearance.

“Wait, what do you mean Discord?” Golden Heart yelped in hearing this, what was the spirit of chaos talking about now.

“She messed with the Yin-Yang Relic Disc; it hadn’t finished separating the two of them apart.” Discord’s voice explained the function of the relic of magic that was splitting two beings apart, but the disturbance seems to have thrown it off. “As a chaos being, I know these things. While the Pinkie Pie of this alternate world remains alright, Pinkamena was left with a different shade of gray of not getting the more positive parts from the Element of Laughter and the implosion cause a distortion to her appearance.” Discord finished his explanation over how such a matter could have resulted in Pinkamena’s condition they know of today.

“Is that all true? Omega, could it be it?” Golden Heart was asking the mechanical ally if what Discord said was true about Pinkamena’s form seem to be from an accident.

“Affirmative; this may explain way she appears as such.” Omega’s voice responded in agreement, such logic is the key here.

“But there may have been other effects than just that.” Havis the Light Elf also made a claim that there is more than just a form that made Pinkamena stand out more, there had to be other effects to.

“Like the dark mist that came from them both, tell us Golden Heart. Do you see it anywhere?” Lorcan’s voice responded to remind the group that what they saw happen, what was most mysterious was that strange black mist from both pink ponies that got separated.

Golden Heart looks around until he spotted something from a farther view that seems….glowing a black aura. That’s right; the two dark mists that came from both Pinkie Pies had been shot further away and somehow came into contact. But the dark mist slowly was taking form into a pony shape of some kind. And soon a new creature seem to be in the neighborhood as it made a creepy, but more evilly wicked smile in seeing the two Pinkie Pies leaving the scene.

“I see it! But what or…WHO…is it?” Golden Heart responded to the eye cam in seeing the shadowy figure hidden, but whose or why is it?

“Oh dear, it seems this may have been the last thing split from the two.” Discord’s voice spoke with worry in witnessing this event happening.

“Discord, what are you talking about?” Golden Heart snapped off in not following what was getting Discord to feel like something was up from this third thing that was split from both Pie members.

“When Pinkamena & Pinkie Pie touched that relic disc again, it split something else off of them, which was…their ‘evil’ side.” Discord’s voice explained with a high sense of feeling serious in what came out from both the ponies in touching the relic…their evil side.

“Evil; But Pinkie Pie doesn’t have an evil bone in her body!” Golden Heart yelped at the thought, to think there would be an evil Pinkie Pie in the world sounds…well, just plain crazy.

“You should know that such possibilities aren’t out of the calculations, Goldie.” Lorcan’s voice spoke from the eye cam in having something to say about the event that may have played out. “My guess is that the evil that Pinkie Pie had come out was done right. But the part from Pinkamena might have been different since she was already split and the cause from the implosion may have done something else if not ‘all’ of it came out.” This was an explanation about what went right and what went wrong and may possibly explain certain things later on when they come across them again.

“Alert; Scenery of the dream state is changing!” Omega’s voice spoke in giving an alert notice of what’s happening in Golden Heart’s area.

“Golden Heart, stay vigilant, looks like you’re going on another trip!” Havis the Light Elf’s voice spoke in forewarning his friend to be on the ready of what else to expect.

Soon the scenery began to change again to which everything began to become almost foggy while the creepy shadow that spy on the two Pinkie Pies continued to watch even before everything was vanishing away. Golden Heart had a funny feeling, and it was not a happy one, but of a cautious type. What was the evil that was split apart from both Pinkie Pies and what does it have to do with Pinkamena. Guess those are answers to be left solve later, right now…more memories are about to come up.

At the time, Golden Heart was altered able to witness a couple of scenes that took place with Pinkamena & Pinkie Pie’s time together & done a lot of things in the alternate world they were from. A scene shows that in this alternate world, Pinkie Pie decided to learn about swordsmanship and was teaching Pinkamena how to use it; As well as a few good fight stances when she is unarmed at any situation.

“Okay….didn’t knew that this Pinkie Pie knew how to handle a sword. Much less fight like a fighter instead of…well, her usual way.” Golden Heart raised a curious eye in seeing this display happen, who knew that this was the memory of where Pinkamena learn how to fight?

Soon the event scenes that were happening continue to pass by, showing Pinkie Pie gathering ponies around to meet Pinkamena. At first, they all were shocked, but Pinkie Pie said to not let one’s appearance be judge, but by their actions. And the citizens slowly began to give it a try, giving Pinkamena test after test, and she was slowly starting to fit in.

“Well, so far, things seem okay.” Golden Heart spoke off in seeing that the events played out so far, haven’t been as bad as he thought his sister had gone through.

Then another scene began to play out in where we see Pinkamena was with Pinkie Pie, still training in the ways of the sword. But there is a difference, while everything seems the same, the truth was…Pinkie Pie seem a little more older.

“Sensors indicate the Pinkie Pie of the present is in her 30s.” Omega’s voice issued off from the eye cam in what his sensors are telling him on the other side of the subject in question.

“What could this mean?” Hivas the Light Elf asked off in having a feeling that what’s wrong in one being older while the other…remains the same; unchanged.

Then more scenes began to move across, the passing of all other ponies that Pinkie Pie & Pinkamena knew are getting older. Even the Cutie Mark Crusaders have reached the adult age and have gone off to start a Cutie Mark Crusaders travel group service across Equestria. But as the years were passing, the Mane Six have lived their lives to the fullest, each one soon….passing on in the afterlife, even Twilight Sparkle who in this world didn’t become an Alicorn. And through all of it, Pinkie Pie looked about to be the only one left and even Pinkamena remain still unchanged.

“Oh no, the passing of time,” Golden Heart yelped off in almost knowing full well about what this must be telling him. “Everypony else is aging, all except for Pinkamena!” He issued in seeing all the ponies, the Mane Six of the alternate world have aged and many of their other friends have aged very much to become senior citizens.

“Such a chaotic play is not likely fit for an Earth Pony, more like an Alicorn perhaps.” Discord’s voice spoke through his eye cam in explaining the condition of the law of one who doesn’t age. “As a way, this may explain what other side effect Pinkamena had gotten or didn’t.” He spoke that if they think back to the Yin-Yang Relic Disc event that brought Pinkamena into existence, then what happened there could have caused this unexpected twist.

“To age with normal creatures; in short, she somehow accidentally obtained Semi-Immortality.” Lorcan’s voice spoke from the link in theorizing what this particular pony had come across, the ability to almost be immortal & never age. “While some could only wish to have such a gift, there will be a heavy burden to bear.” He issued that while the gift is rare for some that want it, there is always a down side to things.

Hearing that made Golden Heart worry, if Pinkamena does remain ageless & continues to live on like an Alicorn does, what would normal ponies do or behave in seeing such an action. Just then, a new scene began to play out in watch caught Golden Heart & those that saw through the Eye of Discord see…something saddening. Pinkie Pie was seen as old as Granny Smith of the Apple Family, she lie in her bed while Pinkamena was near her bedside with a sad frown. The latter was still the same young form as always, but her mind & expression spoke otherwise.

“Why so glum, my little pink buddy,” Old Pinkie Pie spoke in looking to the one who seems to be having trouble in her thoughts.

“I’m sad because I feel like everything I had…is slipping away.” Pinkamena spoke in feeling like she was beginning to become very sad now. “I learned that I am indeed not normal, not even normal like you…Pinkie Pie.” She spoke with almost sounding heartbroken in what will soon be taking place; the truth of her being different.

“Hehehe…cough-cough….” Old Pinkie Pie let off a laugh, but instead coughs a bit before catching her breath. “I was never normal, haaaaugh-haaaaahh….you know that, right?” She took a deep breath before expelling it to say that she was not seen as a normal pony, why would that be any different for Pinkamena.

“But it’s true, I may have your Pinkie Sense and learn to fight & wield a sword like you, but I’ve come across ‘other’ talents.” Pinkamena spoke from feeling sorta blue about what she can do from Pinkie’s teachings, but she has other abilities different from hers. “Like I feel like any danger I was in, like when I helped save a colt from a landslide of rocks, I managed to come out unscratched, but…it only feared the citizens.” She explained in what should have been a terrible incident, there was none, but that still left a problem.

“Why…?” Old Pinkie Pie asked off in hearing this story at the moment.

“Cause that should have given me some bruises or cuts, yet all that happened was that I got dirty.” Pinkamena explained about what should be natural, but was unnatural that it surprised her the most. “That, and that some say I’m just a clone of you that can’t age and I’m…..cursed.” She sighs in feeling depress that now the citizens of a new generation, see her as not a normal pony, but more of an ageless Pinkie Pie clone thing.

“No, no…cough, no…you’re not.” Old Pinkie Pie coughs off to protest to her friend of saying such things, even if it’s half true. “You’re more unique than you think.” She pat her friend’s hoof to calm her down over such matters.

“But I did something strange.” Pinkamena spoke off in feeling that she performed something more strange than normal. “And then before I knew it, one gaze from me made a pony that badmouth me end up going…Brrrrr, like he felt a shiver of chill of cold and fear.” She explained about a move that made a pony feel the chill of fear, gave them the shivers; Most likely her ‘Brrrr’ ability.

“Hugh, well maybe that can be a move you make in your fights.” Old Pinkie Pie thought about it for a minute before giving advice about using such a move.

“How can you be so calm while you may leave me all alone,” Pinkamena protest in hearing this, her friend is about to leave the world of the living and she doesn’t feel bother by it at all. “All the things I’ve ever done, all because you showed me how….I’ll always remember it, but I’ll feel sad if you’re the last love one to leave me.” Pinkamena explained herself about remembering what Pinkie Pie here has taught and shown her, but if her friend caring friend leaves, she’ll have no one left, everyone else that knew her so well are all…gone.

“Heh, I’m truly sorry myself.” Pinkie Pie sighs a bit in understanding the issue of what’s happening here. “Cough-cough, but don’t threat, you’ll find some pony to who will watch over you as you watch over them.” As she was coughing, she smiled to say that there will still be someone to be with Pinkamena and both will watch the other’s back once this lookalike of her finds it.

“But who; Celestia & Luna are nice, sure, but it’ll be bad image for them if they have a freaky looking Pinkie Pie clone that hangs in the castle.” Pinkamena asked off in knowing she can’t be with the two Royal Sisters, they have their subjects to think about and avoid upset mobs from losing faith in the princesses just cause of her.

“Then you must search for your answers. Cough-cough….” Old Pinkie Pie was saying while also coughing a bit once again in making a statement. “I have….something for you.” She spoke to reach across her bed in wanting to give it to Pinkamena.

Soon Old Pinkie Pie pulled up a cloth wrapped up to give to Pinkamena to unwrap for her to hold something. A long gray-white sword with its handle in the form between two 'C' letters of left & right & an upper case 'T' form with an rod above the handle with a long two edge pointed centers from the bottom to the near top like two diamonds forge shape.” This left even the other Pinkie Pie looking pony to gasp in seeing what she was just handed, the sword that this alternate Pinkie Pie had specially forge and crafted as her weapon…is now in the young pony’s possession.

“This sword…it’s….yours.” Pinkamena was slowly speaking in realizing what Pinkie Pie was giving to her that left her shock to believe this.

“Not anymore, now…cough-cough…it’s yours to keep.” Old Pinkie Pie coughs a bit in issuing that at this moment, the special sword of hers belongs to this pony. “You must….Pinkie Promise me…that you must help keep those you care for safe, and to never feel sad, and that you will find a friend who would not be afraid of you.” She asked in wanting the pony beside her to make a promise that she’ll keep those she cares about safe, to never feel sadness and that she’ll f irony that won’t be afraid of Pinkamena’s appearance.

“But I…I…” Pinkamena was about to speak against the idea that seem impossible, but….

“Cough-cough, Aw-cough-cough…promise…” Old Pinkie Pie coughs a bit more in pleading on her sick dying bed, that this pony will keep the promise.

“I…I…” Pinkamena was almost having the hardest time saying no to the eyes of her friend, and soon…she gave in. “I will try to keep such an important Pinkie Promise.” Yep, this was a dying request, so she’ll horn for it because Pinkie Pie here wants it and so she must do it. “I just hope….that it’s not too big of a matter; that may seem impossible.” She replied in grasping the sword in her hooves, feeling that just finding some pony that will accept her no matter the difference seems like a hard case to follow, but she’ll have to try….she’ll have to.

“Hmm…nothing is impossible.” Old Pinkie Pie smiled to say that such doubt can be overcome. “I know the road maybe hard, it may be unbearable to you who has a long life to live, but remember….” As she was speaking, her eye lids began to feel heavy to her, but she tries to make the words. “Those you care for are those you can call true friends…..and a true family you can depend on.” As she spoke, Old Pinkie Pie grasps her hoof gently around Pinkamena to help encourage her some. “I know you’ll find them….just follow…..your…..heart.” Old Pinkie Pie was slowly speaking with her gentle voice as she got quieter & quieter in making this claim before…her eyes shut afterwards.

And then at that moment, all things suddenly went quiet, even the lit candles felt a sudden breeze from an open window. As Pinkamena stood there, holding the elderly Pinkie Pie’s hoof, she began to feel something…cold. She looked to see it was the hoof of the pony that Pinkamena was near, her furry coat started to dry, her flesh under the fur felt cold & dry without heat and there by the mare’s face….no air was breathed in. This could only mean one possible explanation and it’s not a pleasant one.

“Pinkie….Pie,” Pinkamena spoke in almost touching her friend’s hoof & head, hoping for a reaction, but…. “Huuuagh,” She gasps with tears building up in fearing the worst: Pinkie Pie’s life has…expired. “No….No….Don’t leave me yet! Please! PLEEEEAASE,” Pinkamena came over close to her last friend, as she soon hugs her in pleading she wasn’t dead. “Noooohooowwwughhh….” She lets out a wail that none around could hear Pinkamena’s cries for the loss of her once being; Pinkie Pie.

Now the scenery is filled with a sad atmosphere of hearing one’s tears when they cried over the bed of a soul that has left the plain of the living. Golden Heart watched and felt sadden in seeing the most saddest sight he never expected to find in Pinkamena, but then again…there were some things even ’she’ never told him of her past even in the story from before.

“Sniff….oh this even makes a spirit of chaos almost shed a tear.” Discord’s voice is heard from the Eye of Discord, which began to make real tears, go figure.

“This scene is enough to break my heart or processor unit’s hard drive, but logic remains unknown.” Omega’s voice spoke off in stating a fact, even if he was just a machine.

“I had no idea that the mistress who helped make me & my brethren had gone through a tragic past.” Havis the Light Elf’s voice responded in almost being completely caught off guard by a tragic event by the pony that was creating the Light Elf batch.

“It’s never easy losing someone you hold and love dear, I lived that way when my mother died by an accident before Spike was born.” Lorcan’s voice spoke from feeling sorrow in his tone, recalling the day he lost his mother was a tragic thing to him indeed .

“I had no idea that Pinkamena had felt such a heavy loss, now I see why she tries so hard to protect those she cares for….” Golden Heart spoke in feeling very much sadness in seeing what his little sister had suffered before they meant. “To avoid feeling that lost again of seeing a pony leave; breaks even a heart that she can’t see again from being ageless.” He never knew that Pinkamena wanted to make sure that she never felt lonely again and those that the mare has come to care for, she wants to make sure that they don’t die or she’ll feel terrible about it.

“Oh, well aren’t you the sentimental one. Letting tears fall so easily, and yet you haven’t seen it all yet.” A female voice spoke off in pretending to care about how those that saw the scene are reacting to it…in a teasing taunt sorta way.

Hearing that voice made Golden Heart yelp to his full attention, even those from the eye cam heard it and didn’t know where it came from. There was no one else around except Goldie & the scene of the two Pinkie Pies.

“Discord, please tell me that was you messing around with your eye cam thing?” Golden Heart asked off in feeling a strange sense of caution & concern in hoping that was Discord pulling his leg with that act, however…

“You jest; I was blowing my nose from the sad scene! I at least never criticize a sad creature’s misery.” Discord’s voice spoke off in protest of ever being so low to laugh at some hurt pony when they are down & feeling awful; besides, there’s no fun in that.

“Then who….” Golden Heart was about to ask the question, only to receive it unexpectedly.

“Heheheheh-hahahahah….” That same female voice is heard again, making a wickedly evil cackle sound that was like a specter haunting the area.

“Red-Alert; Unknown entity is near you!” Omega’s voice is heard in alerting Golden Heart of something was near the stallion.

“Where; where is it?” Havis’ voice asked that neither Goldie nor them from Discord’s Eye can tell where the specter is originating from.

“Golden Heart; Stay alert, you’re not alone there!” Lorcan’s voice orders that the stallion has to be on look out, looks like whatever they were seeking; it found them instead.

Golden Heart soon got into a defensive position at the moment. Whoever was speaking to him was not a friend and it didn’t sound like Pinkamena, but it sounded almost….nah, it couldn’t be. Could it?

“Oh, no need to get all antsy, pantsy. Let’s change the scene, shall we get….cooking?” The wickedly creepy female voice spoke off in making a sarcastic issue before making a strange pun remark of the situation.

Then without warning, what appeared all around were the very flames used by Grimmore; the Dark Inferno.

“WOOOOAH,” Golden Heart yelped from seeing the scene of black flames blinded him.

“Heehehehehehe-Hahahahaaaahhh,” The evil psycho cackle laughter is heard while the dark fire seem to swallow up the entire scene of the dream version event of Pinkamena & Golden Heart before they vanished.

Soon the entire scenery went into a black shade of nothingness from being surrounded by the dark flames. Nothing was remaining, everything seem to go into a pitch black state. And the only question left to ask during such a time is….what’s about to happen in the world of Pinkamena’s dream? Or is the dream about to enter the stage where it will be a Nightmare to others? That remains to be seen soon enough….

---------------

Discord, Omega, Harvis and Lorcan watched carefully in concern and worry. Before they could do anything, they knocked out of their conscious as they fell to the ground.

The attacker is a greenish Earth Pony who wore purple hooded-like Grim Reaper, and his Cutie Mark is Demonic Scythe and Teardrop of Blood, and some Dark Mystic Soldiers, they appeared and kept their eyes on the four knockout characters.

"It's clear, Amon." The monster known as Grimdark spoke.

Amon appeared in the black smoke. He approached Pinkamena and Golden Heart while smiling beneath his mask. He announces, "Time to finish this."

Amon raised his hoof up and touched on Pinkamena's head. Electrical static loudly and electrically-like lightning, zapped and surged through the body of Pinkamena before she shook off hard. Pinkamena electrocuted for the moment before she laids down.

Amon smiled as he removed his hoof off from Pinkamena's head, speaking, "It is done......."

Grimdark smirked evilly. Amon, Grimdark and the Dark Mystic Soldiers disappeared in the black smoke.

Author's Note:

Uh oh. What did Amon did to poor Pinkamena? And what the hay is Golden Heart meeting? In the next chapter, Pinkamena begins to fight back as a Evolution Form is revealed! Read, review and suggest.

Amon Blood of course is based on the villain Amon from 'The Legend of Korra'.

Grimdark is Grim.