• Published 27th Apr 2014
  • 1,433 Views, 0 Comments

No Cupcakes With This Pinkie - JusSonic



The Mane Six meets Pinkamena Diane Pie, a lookalike of Pinkie from another universe who could give ponies the Brrrs! Can she be trusted or not?

  • ...
8
 0
 1,433

Chapter 1: Another Pinkie Pie?!

Chapter 1: Another Pinkie Pie?!

"And thus, that's how my little story has ended. Got to admit, it's a keeper." Golden Heart said as he concludes his story of his journey. Twilight writes in the info of the Shadow Dragon as well as Deadblast. "Writing down more info, Twilight?"

"Yes, especially about Shadow Dragon." Twilight said with a sigh of concern. "He seems to be like Luna, falling deep in the dark side but different."

"Yes. Mom, what happened to Shadow Dragon that turned him bad?" Ben asks his adopted mother in concern. There must be some reason as to what drove Shadow Dragon to the dark side in the first place.

Celestia looks down in sadness as if the story of Shadow Dragon was too much to bear. Just then, an impatient knock is heard at a door nearby. Golden Heart, noticing, remarks, "We will have to save that for later. She is getting impatient."

"Well, may as well see whose it is that cannot wait. It can't be anyone bad." Rainbow snaps as she goes over to the door and opens it. "Hey, can't you..."

"Your number just came uuuuuup!" Pinkamena Diane Pie remarked, appearing on the other side, much to Rainbow's shock and horror.

The mare respond by screaming, "GAH; BRR BRR BRR BRR BRR BRR BRR!" Rainbow then...faints, much to her friends' shock.

"Whoa! Rainbow Dash," Scootaloo exclaims, rushing over to check on her friend. "Are you okay?"

"You went overboard with that line, sis." Golden Heart said to Pinkamena with an annoyed sigh.

"Sorry, big bro!" Pinkamena exclaims with a creepy giggle. "Can't help myself."

"'Sis'," Twilight ask in shock and disbelief, "'Big bro'?!"

Applejack holds up a jug of apple cider, waving it over Rainbow. She sniffs it and wakes up, asking, "Is that Apple Cider?!" The mare got up and drinks the beverage. "That's..."

Rainbow soon saw Pinkamena then she spits out her drink in horror, screaming before hiding behind Celestia. The mare screams, "Ponies, run! It's her; The creepy lookalike of Pinkie who lives in her secret dungeon that she keeps underneath Sugarcube Corner for some reason!"

"Relax, I won't hurt you." Pinkamena said to Rainbow, bouncing over, freaking the Pegasus pony.

"Are you kidding?! You gave me and most of Ponyville the 'brrs' that one Nightmare Night! We would've still be shaking if it weren't for Pinkie..."

"Oh hey Pinkamena," Pinkie exclaims happily, shaking hooves with Pinkamena. "Wow! So you get to meet my friends?"

"Yep! Was busy, what with the Light Elves, the robots, the freaking out, blah, blah, blah," Pinkamena exclaims happily to the real Pinkie.

"Wait, Pinkie...do you know her?" Twilight ask Pinkamena in surprise.

"You kidding; she has been living in my secret dungeon for years!" Pinkie giggles to Twilight happily. "I always knew her!"

"Come on out, Rainbow, my sister won't hurt you, I Pinkie Promise." Golden Heart assures Rainbow, who looks at him skeptically and at Pinkamena in worry.

"Yeah; He wouldn't dare to break a Pinkie Promise!"

Rainbow groans and came out of hiding, trying to keep herself from freaking out. She asks, "She is your adopted sister, Golden Heart? How is that possible?"

"That's a story that Pinkamena can tell you herself." Golden Heart said to Pinkamena with a smile. "Don't ya, sis?"

"Right, but first, some hoof shakes!" Pinkamena exclaims happily. She begins shaking hooves, licking noises (making Rarity a bit disturbed by that). After Pinkamena greets everypony in a humor like way, she looks at Ben Mare and moves up to him, "Hello there Ben Mare, wielder of the Triforce and the Master sword and I see you got some gear a lot like Link does."

"Um how you..." Ben Mare begins to ask, getting a bit surprised and awkward.

"I read lots of books on my free time and I know your ancestor really well but for now lets get on with the story." Pinkamena explains. She leaps onto a pillow as Ben was puzzled but decides to sit with Twilight and Nyx as she begins to tell her story. "It begins years ago...in a universe far far away..."

-----------------

Pinkie Pie was minding her own little mind of things, doing things like bouncing around all happy like. Just then, she stumbles upon a little item off a monument from some old relic of a ruins spot.

“Oh, that looks interesting!” Pinkie Pie smiled off happily in seeing this intriguing little object. “Lets have a looky see at what this is.” She happily stated in thinking it be worth a little look see.

Once Pinkie Pie bounce closer, she saw the item that appeared like a talisman plate of what was crafted like a white & black tiger ’S’ form.

“Ooooh, so authentic, so ancient, so…” As Pinkie Pie was describing this, she began to realize she had no idea what this was. “Um, I don’t know what else it is, but it may be worth inspecting.” Pinkie stated in thinking that she needed to get up close and possibly touch this to better understand what she’s stubble upon.

Soon this Pinkie Pie raised her left hoof to touch the relic plate and that’s when an unexpected glow appeared before it flash brightly at her.

“Woooohhh,” Pinkie Pie yelped from the over brightness that was happening from her spot, “Ahhh…./Urrarrrruuarrghhh!” Pinkie Pie was making weird moan cries while sounding like it was splitting into two different parts. And then suddenly, something from Pinkie Pie’s coat was pointing across from her and looked like she was shedding, but it was the opposite; something was beginning to reconstruct it’s self near the pink pony. And it looked like it was taking the form of the real Pinkie Pie.

The new Pinkie Pie felt almost too surprise, and then accidentally touched the relic object that glowed brightened.

“Wuaaaaughhh,” Both the real & clone mare screamed out as then another trigger event had occurred. A strange black mist was ripping off from the two ponies before the relic felt overloaded and then cause an implosive blast that knock the real Pinkie Pie, then the other pink pony and the two black smog off which the later ones went a further distance and somehow…were merged.

Those that were across by the furtherest apart by a mile distance lay there after that implosion force. It wasn’t long before the real Pinkie Pie began to shake her head which made her eyeballs rotate around in a goofy way, which no one can explain, it’s just Pinkie Pie.

“Woah, what a rush,” Pinkie Pie wobbled off to stand up from feeling like she went through some crazy ride contraption. “Am I all here?” She asked this off before giving herself a full checkup, Pinkie Pie style. “Check, check, check, check, and….double check! Yep, all of me is here!” She nods in seeing she’s together, not a hair undone, she’s perfectly perfect as any Pinkie Pie pony would be, and that’s saying something.

“Uuuagh….” There was a moan that sounded like it came from Pinkie Pie, but her lips never moved.

“Wait, did I just moan, sure sounded like me. But my lips didn’t move, so how could I moan like I’m unwell if my lips never moved unless I’m doing now, in which case I…” Pinkie Pie was randomly talking out in being confused in hearing one thing, but it was not from her, or was it. And this would have gone on to annoy even the dream viewers like anyone listening if something didn’t speed this up.

“Uuuagh…” Then the moan was heard again, and this time, Pinkie Pie turn to see another pony that was laid down and seem to be in need.

“Great Celestia; another pony is near!” Pinkie Pie yelped off in noticing this before rushing over to check up on the pony that was in need. “Hay, are you okay?” Pinkie Pie asked off in kneeling down to help the poor pony that was in need up.

When Pinkie Pie took a good look at this new pony, she found out a few things. She was an Earth pony Mare who is similar as Pinkie Pie, but her appearance is more closely to when Pinkie Pie loses her bright colorful mood & her mane & tail deflated from feeling sorrow. Her eyes are a little small from view, appears like she has sharp teeth and she has that creepy look on her face. But pass all that stuff, and maybe a person wouldn’t feel like reacting to such an appearance, if they weren’t normal which in Pinkie Pie’s case, was just strange. And Pinkie Pie saw this pony lookalike of her with a slight difference in need of aid.

“Woah; did you know you look like me!” Pinkie Pie yelped in seeing this pony looks extremely like her.

“I…look like you?” The new Pinkie Pie responded in feeling herself regain her focus as she looked to the friend that was helping her.

“Yeppers, just with a tiny difference,” Pinkie Pie nods off to say while making a clear statement of what makes the two ponies different. “Lucky thing I have a mirror with me, just to show some ponies that can’t see what I see.” She issued off from using a moment to pull out a mirror from nowhere.

Then Pinkie Pie showed the new pony her reflection and it was the first time the pink pony saw…what she look like, especially the face that seem creepy.

“Is that….who I look like?” The other Pinkie Pie asked off shock to study her face to tell the difference from her and the Pinkie Pie before her. “I…you and me look nothing alike.” She spoke in seeing that they are nothing alike, they look completely different even if they have the same Cutie Mark.

“Well of course silly, I mean, if we look the same, ponies couldn’t tell us apart!” Pinkie Pie instead smiled to make a positive response to such an issue. “I’m unique and you’re unique.” She pointed to her new friend in how things can go between them being who they are.

“You think I’m….unique? Despite me looking like….this?” The new Pinkie Pie asked off in shocking surprise to look at this situation and felt…a strange feeling of kindness.

“Well come on frowny-mic-frowny, don’t let a little gray ruin your day.” Pinkie Pie leans closer to smile in wanting to cheer this new pony up from feeling like everything was a down side. “I know when I feel sad, it makes me lose my color & mood, but when I feel happy, I’m bright & cheery!” She bounces up to happily issue in wanting them to be happy rather than feeling sad. “Oh, that reminds me? My name’s Pinkie Pie! What’s yours?” Pinkie Pie introduced herself and was awaiting who her new lookalike friend is.

“My name….um…I’m not sure.” The new Pinkie Pie slowly was taking a moment to process this, however…. “What should I be? If I’m you,” She can’t call herself Pinkie Pie if there already exist one, so who is she…really?

“Hugh. Well gee, I’m not sure.” Pinkie Pie responded off in hearing this and it suddenly came to her attention. “Last thing I knew, I touch that object and then I think you came out.” Pinkie stated to rub her noggin in recalling how she and the new pony came about after touching the weird object on that monument spot.

“I…remember that.” The new Pinkie Pie spoke in recalling how she was created during the sudden moment of it all. “I think I was…apart of you, and then from your mind I was taken and…given a body.” The new pony feels like she was a part of the regional Pinkie Pie, but is now free & now her own mare.

“Well then gee, I guess this makes it your birthday!” Pinkie Pie smiled off to say before she did a double look at what she said, “HUUUUAGH! I have to prepare to throw you a party!” She gasped out in realizing what a major deal this is, she needs to prepare a party.

“A party…for me,” The new Pinkie Pie responded of in almost being sick to hear something like this, a pony would give her a party?

“Yes!” Pinkie Pie nods with a smile in being more than willing to make that happen.

“Thank you…but….maybe I shouldn’t.” The new Pinkie slowly spoke in deciding that…maybe she shouldn’t be given a party.

“Awwww, why not,” Pinkie Pie frowns in hearing some pony doesn’t wanna have a party, who wouldn’t have one is just silly to her.

“I see myself, and can tell….” The new Pinkie Pie spoke from looking at her reflection in the mirror, and can see…she isn’t normal; she’s not even close to looking like the real Pinkie Pie. “I scare away ponies before I can even speak with them. I feel like I’m a clone of you, but I feel more of a fail one that doesn’t even fit in right.” She spoke in feeling like she’s nothing but a failed copycat that doesn’t look like Pinkie Pie, and one look at her appearance will make others see her as a…a…a scary freak show.

Pinkie Pie stood there in surprise, but not a happy one, this one felt….sorrow. This new deform pony feels like she won’t fit in, won’t be a part of the world, all cause she doesn’t look normal. But this pony is Pinkie Pie, and seeing that, the real Pinkie Pie knows that deep down, this pink pony has the same kinda feelings as she does about learning about the brighter side of the good things and not just focus on the bad.

“Well…how about a party for the two of us to celebrate, since we were together during this whole you coming into existence thing.” Pinkie Pie smiled to pat her friend on the back in making a suggestion that was more to help a shy pony overcome her doubts.

“Really…so…you aren’t afraid of being seen with…me?” The New Pinkie Pie asked off in almost being surprised by what this mare was willing to do…and for her.

“Course not! And I’ll tell you what.” Pinkie Pie smiled off in mentioning another fact to help fix this pony having doubts about fitting in. “I’ll show you the good in all things & show you about helping those in need. And before any pony knows it, they’ll love to get to know you.” Pinkie felt that if she can help this pony know a few things, then she can slowly build up and learn to be better, and by then…those that once feared her will come to look pass the appearance to see the inner part.

“Really…?” The new pink pony responded in almost feeling hopeful in those very words.

“I Pinkie Promise; Cross my Heart and Hope to Fly, Stick a Cupcake in my Eye!” Pinkie Pie made a vow of a promise to swear in keeping to what she’ll go for. “Trust me, in the days to come, I’ll show you the ropes, and it will be in as easy as pie.” As she stated that part out, something suddenly came to her. “What a second. Pinkie….Day….In…Pie….I GOT IT!” She shouted with a bigger smile on her face in coming to new terms in something in what she said, “How would you like to be called; Pinkamena Diane Pie, Pinkamena for your first name.” She stated in what this new pony can be called, after all, she is like Pinkie Pie, but different, so a unique name is needed.

“Pinkamena Diane Pie…I like it.” The pink pony responded in slowly beginning to show a happy smile across her face. “That’s who’ll I will be, thank you….friend.” She smiled to feel something, hope & happiness and to see that even if Pinkamena was just some random part from the real Pinkie Pie’s noggin, she can live as her own pony.

And soon the two pink ponies began to leave while having a chat & getting to know another.

Unknown to the two, something from a farther view is...glowing a black aura. That’s right; the two dark mists that came from both Pinkie Pies had been shot further away and somehow came into contact. But the dark mist slowly was taking form into a pony shape of some kind. And soon a new creature seem to be in the neighborhood as it made a creepy, but more evilly wicked smile in seeing the two Pinkie Pies leaving the scene.

In a couple of scenes that took place with Pinkamena & Pinkie Pie’s time together, they done a lot of things in the alternate world that the two were from. A scene shows that in this alternate world, Pinkie Pie decided to learn about swordsmanship, and was teaching Pinkamena how to use it; As well as a few good fight stances when she is unarmed at any situation.

Soon the event scenes that were happening continue to pass by, showing Pinkie Pie gathering ponies around to meet Pinkamena. At first, they all were shocked, but Pinkie Pie said to not let one’s appearance be judge, but by their actions. And the citizens slowly began to give it a try, giving Pinkamena test after test, and she was slowly starting to fit in.

Then another scene began to play out in where we see Pinkamena was with Pinkie Pie, still training in the ways of the sword. But there is a difference, while everything seems the same, the truth was…Pinkie Pie seem a little more older.

Then more scenes began to move across, the passing of all other ponies that Pinkie Pie & Pinkamena knew are getting older. Even the Cutie Mark Crusaders have reached the adult age and have gone off to start a Cutie Mark Crusaders travel group service across Equestria. But as the years were passing, the Mane Six have lived their lives to the fullest, each one soon….passing on in the afterlife, even Twilight Sparkle who in this world didn’t become an Alicorn. And through all of it, Pinkie Pie looked about to be the only one left and even Pinkamena remain still unchanged. Perhaps this is the side effect of the item that was used: Pinkamena became Semi-Immortality.

Pinkie Pie was now seen as old as Granny Smith of the Apple Family, she lie in her bed while Pinkamena was near her bedside with a sad frown. The latter was still the same young form as always, but her mind & expression spoke otherwise.

“Why so glum, my little pink buddy,” Old Pinkie Pie spoke in looking to the one who seems to be having trouble in her thoughts.

“I’m sad because I feel like everything I had…is slipping away.” Pinkamena spoke in feeling like she was beginning to become very sad now. “I learned that I am indeed , not normal, not even normal like you…Pinkie Pie.” She spoke with almost sounding heartbroken in what will soon be taking place; the truth of her being different.

“Hehehe…cough-cough….” Old Pinkie Pie let off a laugh, but instead coughs a bit before catching her breath. “I was never normal, haaaaugh-haaaaahh….you know that, right?” She took a deep breath before expelling it to say that she was not seen as a normal pony, why would that be any different for Pinkamena.

“But it’s true, I may have your Pinkie Sense, and learn to fight & wield a sword like you, but I’ve come across ‘other’ talents.” Pinkamena spoke from feeling sorta blue about what she can do from Pinkie’s teachings, but she has other abilities different from hers. “Like I feel like any danger I was in like when I helped save a colt from a landslide of rocks, I managed to come out unscratched, but…it only feared the citizens.” She explained in what should have been a terrible incident, there was none, but that still left a problem.

“Why…?” Old Pinkie Pie asked off in hearing this story at the moment.

“Cause that should have given me some bruises or cuts, yet all that happened was that I got dirty.” Pinkamena explained about what should be natural, but was unnatural that it surprised her the most. “That, and that some say I’m just a clone of you that can’t age and I’m…..curse.” She sighs in feeling depress that now the citizens of a new generation, see her as not a normal pony, but more of an ageless Pinkie Pie clone thing.

“No, no…cough, no…you’re not.” Old Pinkie Pie coughs off to protest to her friend of saying such things, even if it’s half true. “You’re more unique then you think.” She pats her friend’s hoof to calm her down over such matters.

“But I did something strange.” Pinkamena spoke off in feeling that she performs something more strange than normal. “And then before I knew it, one gaze from me made a pony that badmouth me end up going…Brrrrr, like he felt a shiver of chill of cold and fear.” She explained about a move that made a pony feel the chill of fear, gave them the shivers; Most likely her ‘Brrrr’ ability.

“Hugh, well maybe that can be a move you make in your fights.” Old Pinkie Pie thought about it for a minute before giving advice about using such a move.

“How can you be so calm while you may leave me all alone,” Pinkamena protest in hearing this, her friend is about to leave the world of the living, and she doesn’t feel bother by it at all. “All the things I’ve ever done, all because you showed me how….I’ll always remember it, but I’ll feel sad if you’re the last love one to leave me!” Pinkamena explained herself about remembering what Pinkie Pie here has taught and shown her, but if her friend caring friend leaves, she’ll have no one left, everyone else that knew her so well are all…gone.

“Heh, I’m truly sorry myself.” Pinkie Pie sighs a bit in understanding the issue of what’s happening here. “Cough-cough, but don’t threat, you’ll find some pony to who will watch over you as you watch over them.” As she was coughing, she smiled to say that there will still be someone to be with Pinkamena and both will watch the other’s back once this lookalike of her finds it.

“But who; Celestia & Luna are nice, sure, but it’ll be bad image for them if they have a freaky looking Pinkie Pie clone that hangs in the castle?” Pinkamena asked off in knowing she can’t be with the two Royal Sisters, they have their subjects to think about and avoid upset mobs from losing faith in the princesses just cause of her.

“Then you must search for your answers. Cough-cough….” Old Pinkie Pie was saying while also coughing a bit once again in making a statement. “I have….something for you.” She spoke to reach across her bed in wanting to give it to Pinkamena.

Soon Old Pinkie Pie pulled up a cloth wrapped up to give to Pinkamena to unwrap for her to hold something. A long gray-white sword with its handle in the form between two 'C' letters of left & right & an upper case 'T' form, with a rod above the handle with a long two edge pointed centers from the bottom to the near top like two diamonds forge shape. This left even the other Pinkie Pie looking pony to gasp in seeing what she was just handed, the sword that this alternate Pinkie Pie had specially forge and crafted as her weapon…is now in the young pony’s possession.

“This sword…it’s….yours.” Pinkamena was slowly speaking in realizing what Pinkie Pie was giving to her that left her shock to believe this.

“Not anymore, now…cough-cough…it’s yours to keep.” Old Pinkie Pie coughs a bit in issuing that at this moment, the special sword of hers belongs to this pony. “You must….Pinkie Promise me…that you must help keep those you care for safe, and to never feel sad, and that you will find a friend who would not be afraid of you.” She asked in wanting the pony beside her to make a promise that she’ll keep those she cares about safe, to never feel sadness and that she’ll find somepony that irony that won’t be afraid of Pinkamena’s appearance.

“But I…I…” Pinkamena was about to speak against the idea that seem impossible, but….

“Cough-cough, Aw-cough-cough…promise…” Old Pinkie Pie coughs a bit more in pleading on her sick dying bed, that this pony will keep the promise.

“I…I…” Pinkamena was almost having the hardest time saying no to the eyes of her friend, and soon…she gave in. “I will try to keep such an important Pinkie Promise.” Yep, this was a dying request, so she’ll horn or it because Pinkie Pie here wants it, and so she must do it. “I just hope….that it’s not too big of a matter that may seem impossible.” She replied in grasping the sword in her hooves, feeling that just finding some pony that will accept her no matter the difference seems like a hard case to follow, but she’ll have to try….she’ll have to.

“Hmm…nothing is impossible.” Old Pinkie Pie smiled to say that such doubt can be overcome. “I know the road maybe hard, it may be unbearable to you who had a long life to live, but remember….” As she was speaking, her eye lids began to feel heavy to her but she tries to make the words. “Those you care for are those you can call true friends…..and a true family you can depend on.” As she spoke, Old Pinkie Pie grasps her hoof gently around Pinkamena to help encourage her some. “I know you’ll find them….just follow…..your…..heart.” Old Pinkie Pie was slowly speaking with her gentle voice, as she got quieter & quieter in making this claim before…her eyes shut afterwards.

And then at that moment, all things suddenly went quiet, even the lit candles felt a sudden breeze from an open window. As Pinkamena stood there, holding the elderly Pinkie Pie’s hoof, she began to feel something…cold. She looked to see it was the hoof of the pony she was near, her furry coat started to dry, her flesh under the fur felt cold & dry without heat and there by the mare’s face….no air was breathed in. This could only mean one possible explanation, and it’s not a pleasant one.

“Pinkie….Pie,” Pinkamena spoke in almost touching her friend’s hoof & head, hoping for a reaction, but…. “Huuuagh,” She gasps with tears building up in fearing the worst: Pinkie Pie’s life has…expired. “No….No….Don’t leave me yet! Please! PLEEEEAASE,” Pinkamena came over close to her last friend as she soon hugs her in pleading she wasn’t dead. “Noooohooowwwughhh….” She lets out a wail that none around could hear Pinkamena’s cries for the loss of her once being; Pinkie Pie.

Now the scenery is filled with a sad atmosphere of hearing one’s tears when they cried over the bed of a soul that has left the plain of the living.

-------------

"I was all alone without Pinkie Pie- from my world- ever since." Pinkamena said sadly.

The ponies feel sad, even Rainbow felt sad and guilt about the way she was treating her.

"Wow; that is so...sad!" Rarity sobs as she hugs Pinkamena. "I never knew you would have a sad story."

"Yeah, I guess if we look past your scary teeth and your words from 'Cupcakes', we would see that you ain't so different." Sweetie said to Pinkamena with a smile.

"You really think so?" Pinkamena asked with a smile.

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Sweetie said, doing the Pinkie Promise. "I couldn't break the Pinkie Promise because we know how you and Pinkie are with them."

Pinkamena giggles a bit then said, "Okie dokie lokie. So where was I?"

"Ah done thunk yew're having a sad trip." Apple Bloom points out to Pinkamena.

"Yes, thank you! So after the death of my poor Pinkie Pie, I felt bummed for a while..." Pinkamena said as she resumes her story.

--------------------------

The scene shows what looks like Pinkamena that had awoken from what was a couple of passing days when Pinkie Pie passed away. She looked to a nearby mirror to find her expression changed from having terrible nights, she looked ready to snap and throw the mirror away. The pink pony felt like she was so upset, she left her area to just get her mind off of things.

The first bunch was pranking any nearby ponies that walked into a set trap made that snatched them, flung them into large custom pies or berry bushes or poison ivy, or bee hives. Most of which was Pinkamena seen doing, as she was laughing at this from afar, she believed that she needed to get rid of sad stress by doing something funny. Then came when her pranks went a little too far, like jettisoning ponies across a forest that crashed into houses, caught in strap tables to be tickled endlessly, and so forth that the joy was not funny, and especially when she pulled out the Brrrs on any pony nearby before vanishing.

Then one day, Pinkamena discovered a certain spell book in the library that was labeled 'Dimensional Travel' which explained one can travel from one world to visit another universe similar, but different to one’s own.

"This is it; my ticket to no longer being boring here, and where I can possibly meet up with those I remember!" Pinkamena exclaimed with a wide smile, and soon, went to prepare this spell to aid her in her travel.

Later, all the preparations were finished, and then Pinkamena chanted the words to which made a portal appeared that showed another Equestria, another world of ponies, and another world where the Mane Six were alive. She was so excited, that she quickly leaps through into the portal, and soon entered a new world to live in.

Course, another scene shows Pinkamena had entered another new world different from where she was. Turns out, she’s been alternate world hoping a few bits since her stay never lasted; until now. She had found her way into what was the prime world of Equestria. But the travel from the portal’s magic seems a bit more off than usual, and caused her to snap from her senses.

"Woah, weird, I feel like I can't remember much of the last world or two I been in." Pinkamena spoke from what felt like something caused her to lose a motion sense of her; she didn't understand it at the moment, like another side of her was piloting her during the travels. "Oh well, let’s see which pony I can meet and see if we can get together and have some fun." The pink pony exclaimed to shake off what she didn't understand to leave to find someone.

Pinkamena looks around then saw something flying around, giggling with a human boy. Danny remarks, "Ready, Surprise?"

"Ready! SURPRISE," Surprise exclaims as she and Danny dumps some water right onto Wind Whistler.

"Oh my," Wind Whistler exclaims in surprise, seeing water all over herself, "Who did that?"

"I don't know!" Pinkamena exclaims as she jumps up. "Maybe it's Ima Sillypony?"

"Ima Sillypony?" Wind Whistler ask confused to Pinkamena.

Danny and Surprise laughs along with Pinkanena. Wind Whistler blushed in realization, realizing that she was had.

"Oh yes, a good one," Surprise giggles as she flew to Pinkamena. "You sure know how to round that joke up!"

"Sure do!" Pinkamena exclaims as Danny climbs down. "I love to pull pranks, I loooove to have fun!"

"In that case, you will love it here in Ponyland." Danny said with a smile. "We got to show you around. My name is Danny."

"My name is Pinkamena Diane Pie!" Pinkamena exclaims happily as she leaves with her new friends.

-------------

"So you ended up in ponyland after you left the alternate universe you were in?" Twilight ask in amazement by the story.

Pinkamena nods, saying, "Yep. I was able to meet your ancestors along with the human girl Megan and Spike's grandfather."

"Whoa." Spike said in amazement.

"Indeed it was so. Pinkamena," Golden Heart said to Pinkamena. She nods and gets back to telling her story.

--------------------

Pinkamena spent a few months before she decided to continue on her way. The mare didn't wish to go but she wants to meet another Pinkie Pie.

"I wish you didn't have to go." Megan said in concern as Pinkamena is ready to head on her way. "I hate seeing friends go like this."

"I know but no worries, I will keep you in my memory." Pinkamena said, giving Megan a bit hug. "And I'm glad you didn't judge me because of my appearance."

"Thank you. If you find what you're looking for, mention us." Megan said with a smile.

Pinkamena say one last round of goodbyes, then opens a portal, heading off on her way.

But the pony that travels through worlds was off and had to wait a couple of years while being ageless. She met up with another generation of ponies, hanging around with them and learning and having fun. Pinkamena goes to another world...and ends up almost getting corrupted...but that's another story which involves Cupcakes and a phantom...

Soon, the Pinkamena of the past came into another timeline...where she's about to meet somepony who will change her life forever...

-------------------

A new scene opens up to where we see what was Golden Heart, still as he appears in the present, but this was him in the past. He’s seen facing a large pack of Ursa Majors and Ursa Minors, and his handling of them was looking pretty grim. The stallion was seen fighting a hard and valiant battle, but the creatures were too much for one solo Alicorn to do. They threw their claws, tried biting with their fangs, let off strong wail cries that knock a small fry pony back from the wind pressure of their roars.

“Boy, looks like I’m in over my head! It takes another strong pony to help me clear up this mess.” Golden Heart issued in seeing this battle seems unyielding, he needs some assistance, but where can he get some at this crucial time.

Then without warning, a strange bunch of daggers were thrown across the air behind an Ursa Major that cut the big beast to back away. Goldie was surprise by that feat since normal attacks aren't that effective unless done by a strong individual, which he turns to see a new pony in the field. It was an Earth mare fighting with skills and strength along with swordsmanship against the Ursa packs.

“Woah, who is that pony; and she’s fighting the Ursa creatures as well as even a strong alicorn warrior would be.” Golden Heart responded with great amount of being surprise by this feat, an Earth pony was handling the big powerful Ursa creatures with no magic, but by sheer skills and feats. “Still, better help her out!” Goldie issued in snapping himself to focus, he can’t let his new ally take all the danger and decides to help.

Soon a battle went off where two lone ponies were fighting against the Ursa Majors and Minors, using both fighting skills and magic in different methods. Even one of Golden Heart's magic shots was powerful enough to knock an Ursa Major that crashed against a mountain side. After a few good couple of hours, the entire Ursa pack was packing it up to leave leaving the two ponies to sigh that the battle was over.

"Phew! Hey, thanks for the save back there.” Golden Heart sighed to give thanks to the one who helped him out.

"Huh?" Pinkamena yelped from seeing Golden Heart look to her as she turned away with a first worried expression.

"Um, is something..." The stallion almost said lost in thought, but...

"Don't look!" The pink pony just objects from wanting to be seen.

"Pardon," Now the stallion raised an eyebrow in not getting what was happening here.

"Don't look at me, look and you think I'm... scary." The pink pony made a lousy excuse over her appearance.

"Why?" Goldie asked in not getting what was wrong. Did this pony get hurt during those Ursa creatures? It can't be that.

"Because I'm... not like the other ponies.” Pinkamena slowly spoke about a case in hiding her appearance from the first reaction this stallion have if he saw her, the Alicorn get worried and freaked out like the rest.

Hearing that, Golden Heart teleported in front to see the pink pony's face; the mare was shocked, but as Goldie looked to her, he showed a friendly smile in not being scared.

"Your appearance isn't that much of a bother; I've seen it a few times when we fought those Ursa creatures." Goldie explained about already seeing enough of this pony that he knows what she looks like.

"Hugh...then...you see why I don't show myself!" The mysterious pink pony exclaimed this in confusion.

"While I can see your reasons for doing so... but that doesn't bother me at all." Golden Heart nods sternly in understanding why this pony doesn't wanna be seen, in knowing it freaks others out.

"Wha-Whaaat; Why," Pinkamena asked out of surprise, she never heard someone say that to her.

"Because I was never bothered by it when we were so busy fighting. And as we fought, I could see that you were fighting to help me that tell me plenty of who you are... on the inside." Golden Heart explains himself with a friendly smile about the situation.

"On... the inside," The mare related surprise to touch her chest, feeling, wondering, experiencing new thoughts.

“My name's Golden Heart, what’s yours?” Golden Heart spoke to introduce himself while holding out his hoof to prepare to shake the pony he was befriending.

The pink pony was hesitated, but one look at Goldie made her feel... okay around him.

"Pinkamena... My name... is Pinkamena Diane Pie." She slowly introduced herself to the newest pony she could almost consider to be a friend.

Soon Pinkamena took Goldie’s hoof to shake it, feeling... happy about this.

"Tell me, are you alone?" Goldie asked this question out of the blue.

"Ye... yes, I have no one. Friends, family, not even a home,” Pinkamena nods to the question, she has nothing.

"Well then, how we become BFFs?" Goldie offered the mare something with a smile.

"Best Friends Forever? You...... wanna go that far... for me?” The mare was shocked that someone would wanna be her friend forever, this was a surprise.

"Sure, you risked your life to save me, so therefore, we're friends for life." Golden Heart nods that this was not an average pony, and he like to be her friend.

Pinkamena smiled much to this and was about to respond when... she saw something.

"Hey look, over there! There's a secret spot from where that Ursa Major crashed into!" Pinkamena points in seeing something that happened during the battle.

Soon the two ponies were looking at a hidden area that was sealed from within the mountain region that was expose from a sudden impact by a large creature.

"A secret area with a secret treasure hidden from all pony eyes; I've heard some ponies hid their most valuable treasures in such places, I wonder..." Golden Heart responded in seeing this, this was something that needed to be explored.

Golden Heart and Pinkamena became curious of the discovery to explore the discovered sight. There within the secret place, a secret treasure was sealed tightly. It looked like some sort of battle armor that had a unique seal on it from a crest logo that was familiar to the stallion of the group. Golden Heart approached the armor to use his magic which unlocked the seal to allow him to use his magic to levitate the armor near the two ponies to study. It was an armor of its appearance being a different style than that of the Royal Guards from Canterlot, light pink color coating, very smooth surface from the front protection on the legs with straps in the back, to a body cover with the chest forming like a 'V' blossom flower. The helmet is a different design from the Royal Guards, as it's more mare style with a hole for the mane to slip through. As for the symbol on the helmet, it represents the features of a hawk. From the bottom edge where the tail comes out and from the helmet for the mane, even around the waistline is a light-blue and tan yellow stripe line.

“I can’t believe my eyes, it’s the lost Horsefeather Armor!” Golden Heart exclaimed in deep surprise shock in what they had found.

"The who of the what now?" The mare asked in not knowing of such things.

"I heard tales of it my family spoke of it; that one of my ancestors wore the armor and became known as the 'Bird Of Prey' whenever challengers or foes came to face him." Golden Heart explained the matters of the armor and his family ties to it.

"Sounds pretty nifty," Pinkamena responded to liking the story so far now.

"Yes. But after his departure, no pony had been able to wear this armor because they had to earn it by proving themselves and their loyalty by defending the Alicorn royalty. It was later sealed away until the time would come, that a worthy wearer would come to claim it." Golden Heart explained much of the deep history involving the armor, and that it has not been seen... until today when they uncovered it during their first battle together.

"Hey, maybe it's you; it is from your family." Pinkamena stated an idea of the armor being meant for this pony.

Golden Heart then touched the armor to understand it better before pulling it back. But when Pinkamena touched it next from being curious, the armor made a strange magical glow that sense the pink pony’s touch sensation. She pulled it back which stopped the glow work, but left puzzling questions.

"Woah, that’s weird. Why it glow around me and not you?" Pinkamena asked this in not following this meaning.

"I think I know why... it's made its choice. The one worthy one to wear it... is you." Golden Heart turns to the pink pony in issuing that she is the one to don this armor.

"Me? But...I can't. It's your family's armor." Pinkamena yelped in surprise in seeing this, this left her shock.

"But you proved to be worthy when you saved to defend me." Goldie Heart explained the matter of why he wanted to do this. "As I am a member of my family, I entrust my family’s lost armor of old... to you. Let it be proof of our friendship and of loyalty you've shown." As he spoke this with a smile, he gave the armor the two found to the mare who saved his life by helping in the Ursa problem.

Pinkamena felt so surprised that she was left speechless, lost for words that this new pony she meant and became her newest friend was trusting her with a valuable gift. She had not experienced that since... her late old friend Pinkie Pie from her world. She let loose a tear before hugging the stallion, catching him off guard before he return the hug, happy to have earn her trust.

"I humbly accept this as proof of our friendship, Goldie. You don't mind me calling you that do you?" Pinkamena replied off to the stallion while slipping in calling him by a short nickname.

"Not at all," Golden Heart shook his head with a happy smile in liking the name.

The next few scenes soon show battles where Pinkamena either fought with or without the armor. And she didn't care how others look at her appearance, but judge from her inside part of who she really is. Pinkamena looked to Golden Heart from where they continued to fight against some forms of evil, and slowly began to build a brother-sister bond, like they were family. And another scene happened in which Goldie wants to let the pink pony know, he feels she is like a little sister he never had, and wonders if she felt the same with him; which was a yes. And thus began a friendship and family bound of these two ponies.

-----------------------------------

"We spend a few years together like brother and sister should." Golden Heart said, helping out with the story in the present. "She was of course with me when meeting and working with the Mystic Ponies."

"Ah, so she knows what happened to Shadow Crystal, right?" Ben ask hopefully. "Do you know what drove him bad?"

Pinkamena saw a sad look on the princess's face, who shook her head. She spoke, "Sorry, can't. Your mom doesn't want you to know that part just yet."

"Oh. Okay." Ben said in understanding.

"So what happened next?" Fluttershy asked Pinkamena with a smile.

"Well, over the years of working with Goldie, I decided to go around again...and that's where I met my newest best friend." Pinkamena said happily.

"Me!" Pinkie exclaimed, bouncing up and down, knowing whom Pinkamena spoke of.

The Royal Guard rushed in, "Princess Celestia!"

Princess Celestia sighed, "Guard, what is it?"

The Royal Guard shaked, "There's a pony in the Throne Chamber, that pony had a Royal Symbol, I only know that only the Royal Family had it!"

Princess Celestia shocked yells out, "Impossible!"

They rushed to the Throne Chamber as behind them, Pinkamena smirk as she knew who this pony might be...

As they enter the Throne Chamber, the group saw a pony who's sitting there as she looks at them with a smile.

The Unknown Pony smiled while speaking, "Howdy, What's up?"

Rainbow Dash rushed to the pony in rage as she flew face to face with the pony without noticing the pony's teeth.

Rainbow Dash yelled, "What's up?!? What's wrong with you?!"

The Unknown Pony laughed, "Oh, Rainbow Dash, Had ya recalled mah name, Tiger?"

Rainbow Dash shocked ask, "Tiger; As in Flare Tiger?"

Flare Tiger smiled as she answers, "Eeyup."

Rainbow Dash happily exclaims, "Whoa! I don't know you came here first! What's up?"

As they hoofbump, Flare Tiger noticed Golden Heart and Pinkamena as she chuckle.

Flare Tiger laughed, "Howdy, Golden Heart, Pinkamena!"

Golden Heart smiled while saying, "I'm glad to see you again, Flare Tiger."

Pinkamena smiled, adding, "You're all right! I thought you were dead for good."

They look shocked at Pinkamena then look at Flare Tiger.

Flare Tiger laughed, "Funny thing.... It's a long, very long story for me to tell, but Ah make promises to someone, Ah will never revealed everything that lie beyond."

Pinkamena nodded as Princess Celestia walked to Flare Tiger then stared at her.

Princess Celestia asked, "I demand to know how this Royal Symbol was in your hoof!"

Flare Tiger sighed, "Funny thing, Ah's really want to revealed that one, but mah granny told me, not to until she felt safe. By way, Ah guess ah drop by the wrong time?"

Pinkamena shake her head while saying, "No, you came right at the time, I was about tell the last story, how you and your father are involve in this story."

Flare Tiger smiled while speaking, "Oh! Let's me join in, please?!?"

Pinkamena smiled, "Sure."

They head back to Private Chamber as Flare Tiger sat on a pillow at same time; she pulled out popcorn out of her mane as the group was stocked at it, but not Pinkamena.

Flare Tiger confused respond, "What? Never see Luck Marker?"

Nyx asked, "What is Luck Marker?"

Flare Tiger answers, "Luck Marker is a Bender or a Warper as you can call it. But to other ponies, they thought of it, I started it. However, this Luck Marker had an ability to warning others and sense others too."

Princess Luna asked, "So, could Luck Marker bend space too?"

Flare Tiger smiled while answering, "Eeyup. That's only mah case, Ah can bend it very well as sew it back. Ah prefer to kept it as close as possible, Ah don't want to remember what happened if there's an opened hole which you can called it, the Raft. It's very dangerous and the only one to be able to close it was mahself."

Twilight surprised said, "That's explained; But what about Pinkie Pie's ability?"

Flare Tiger chuckled, "Pinkie Pie and Pinkamena can do Luck Marker but they're bit different from mine, which is there's bit ranks of different kinds of bend, but let's force on Pinkamena's story, please? Ah happily to explained what it's meant to be, but not now!"

They nodded as the group looked back to Pinkamena as she smiled and continue....

--------------------

Pinkamena soon came to meet the prime world version of Pinkie Pie, and though it was weird, they soon started to become friends while the latter wasn’t effected at first of seeing a familiar face. Pinkie Pie managed to quickly mades a secret dungeon for her new friend to live in under Sugarcube Corner and that’s where Pinkamena remain.

Then at last, a moment came where the prime world Rainbow Dash was tied to something and Pinkamena was about to really creep the pony out as this Pinkie Pie lookalike stares at Dashie with her freaky eyes.

“Your number is uppppp!” Pinkamena announced off with a creepy state.

“Waaaaughhhh,” Rainbow Dash screams out in terror in seeing those eyes that would give her the Brrrs.

But in a brief moment, Pinkamena blundered her action that she slip, her knife cut Rainbow’s rope restrains to free her, and the fast pony quickly got to work in which she friended herself and escaped at fast speed. Then Rainbow came to the dungeon’s door, and then shut it tight while locking the things.

“Aaaawwww and we were just getting acquitted!” Pinkamena pouts in feeling that the two were gonna start knowing the other.

Rainbow Dash was above the dungeon, where she was huffing and puffing while shivering all over from the effect of the Brrrs.

“Hey Dashie, what’cha doing over….” Pinkie Pie hops over to say happily, only to be cut off.

“Pinkie; we have to keep this door locked up all times, they’re a creepy lookalike of you that tried to do me in!” Rainbow Dash points out something in which she felt so scared, her life was flashing.

“Oh that’s Pinkamena Diane Pie; she’s my lookalike from another alternate world.” Pinkie Pie smiled off to issue this off, but was cut again.

“Then she’s a crazy part of you. Listen, we can’t let her out no matter what, she almost got me!” Rainbow debated the fact that whoever was in the secret dungeon, is too dangerous to be let out.

“Aw, do we have to keep her locked up?” Pinkie Pie mopes in feeling that’s a little mean.

“Yes, she gave me that weird thing, Brrr…..I still can’t shake it!” Rainbow Dash shook herself from feeling Goosebumps all over herself from what she experienced. “Listen; promise that no matter what, we keep her down there for every pony’s sake. It’s to make sure your….friend doesn’t hurt other friends. Okay?” She wanted to make sure that Pinkie Pie gets the point; it’s for Pinkamena’s own good.

“Well, if it’s for every pony’s sake and to keep a friend from harming another friend…hmm, okay?” Pinkie Pie hums to herself in thought for this a moment, then shrugs off in seeing it’s alright if it’s to help a friend out or something close.

And thus began when Rainbow Dash had Pinkie Pie keep the secret dungeon in place where that which was in there would not escape. Course as the hours & days go by, Pinkamena was left to let her thoughts wonder about her actions now, were they right or were they wrong? Ever since her old Pinkie Pie died & the effect of entering this prime world, her thoughts was disarranged.

“I’m bored again, I think I’m gonna make a secret escape path to get in and out of here and get out the main door when I wanna be know I’m free.” Pinkamena spoke off in issuing this idea of what she’ll do as she felt like wanting to get out and explore places.

And soon Pinkamena made her very own escape path from her dungeon and let herself loose around to give ponies the Brrrs as a fun game. From those times, Rainbow Dash felt that it was almost Pinkamena’s work and wonder if she escape, sometimes right in seeing it, but sometimes not always; Pinkamena done this for as long as anyone can know.

------------

"Anyway, besides the Brrs game, I usually helped out, especially during Lorcan's little war game." Pinkamena said with a smile.

"That explains it." Fluttershy said with a smile. "You're the one who gave us the note that told us about we're going to be rescued."

"Yep! I even helped Goldie fight off against Lorcan, I was kind of the behind the scenes kind of pony."

"Correct." Golden Heart said with a smile while nuzzling Pinkamena. "Pinkamena may be weird at times, but she is a kind little pony with a heart of gold...Golden Heart to be precise; Heh heh heh."

"And...well I want to tell the story about Flare Tiger and her father...but...I'm bored." Pinkamena said happily, making the ponies groan at this. "But if you want more, how about a little party?"

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy," Pinkie exclaims, clapping her hooves together. "We can have a 'Welcome to Ponyville' for sure party for Pinkamena!"

"I think it sounds like a wonderful idea." Luna said with a grin. "After all, it's time Pinkamena get out of the secret dungeon and be around ponies without fear of appraisal."

Rainbow looks down, flying up to Pinkamena while saying, "Hey Pinkamena...sorry about all the times that I called ya 'freak' or got 'freaked out' by you. Didn't know how about a tragic life you have until..."

"Awww," Pinkamena exclaims as she hugs Rainbow, almost choking her. "You are sooooooo much of a good friend when you're like that, hee hee hee!"

"Choking...you're choking me..."

Author's Note:

And so, Pinkamena's story is head but will the ponies of Ponyville accept her? In the next chapter, the second Pinkie Pie's new life begins but Pinkamena runs into somepony from her past and an old enemy from the war with Lorcan makes his return. Read, review and suggest.

Flare Tiger belongs to one of my reviewers of Rainbow Dash's E-Mails. The story involving her and Pinkamena will come at a later time.