• Published 27th Apr 2014
  • 1,434 Views, 0 Comments

No Cupcakes With This Pinkie - JusSonic



The Mane Six meets Pinkamena Diane Pie, a lookalike of Pinkie from another universe who could give ponies the Brrrs! Can she be trusted or not?

  • ...
8
 0
 1,434

Chapter 3: The Burning Inferno of Psycho Steel

Chapter 3: The Burning Inferno of Psycho Steel

Flare Tiger sensed something very wrong, at the same time Pinkie Pie gasped and ran to find her friends. Flare Tiger looked at her adopted daughter as her head down level with her filly.

Flare Tiger sighed, "Iris Heart... Ya need go to Nyx, now."

Iris Heart Shield asked, "Why?"

Flare Tiger sadly explains, "Ah had fear for her safely, do ya remember how ya save that filly from Crystal Empire?"

Iris Heart Shield nodded while answering, "I remember it."

Flare Tiger smiled as she spoke, "Then that's your chance to tried out your new shield; Harmony Shield."

Iris Heart Shield nodded as ran off as Flare Tiger smiled at sight of the smoke from flame building. Flare Tiger looked around and got her sight on somepony that she knew. It was Chase as Flare Tiger knew that it's bad idea to appeared to him as she could see through his ap.... (Hidden) She sighed as the mare walked away from him as he didn't notice her do that.

----------------------------

Meanwhile, the scene returns to where we see many ponies entering the area, but kept at bay; mostly because the Pony Fire Brigade was working in putting out the flames. But they seem to be struggling very much with the flames, as they had both serious and cautious faces in trying to not get too close. And soon entering the scene was the Mane Six, Ben Mare, Spike & Phobos in checking out the scene that just happened.

“Captain, what happened here?” Ben asked the captain of the fire brigade of what’s happened here.

“The citizens don’t know? One minute, all was fine, the next, an explosion happened in the penthouse and it’s spreading.” The captain of the Pony Fire Brigade stated in concerns of what happened without any of them knowing it.

“Are there any ponies still trapped inside?” Spike asked off in concern if there were some ponies still inside the building still on fire.

“We don’t know, most of the residence have already escaped, but we’re questioning them now.” The captain of the fire team reported that they are still asking if there are any that didn’t make it out.

“Cough-cough, cough-cough….” Suddenly, little coughs are heard that made the group turn to what was coming forward from the inferno building: the CMC & Jade that finally got up to walk forth. During the crazy commotion, the other ponies didn’t notice them, not when a wild fire is loose all too suddenly.

“Goodness! Sweetie Belle,” Rarity cried out to come over to check her sister.

“Apple Bloom, oh mah stars!” Applejack gasped to respond to quickly hug her sis in fright.

“Scoots; You okay?” Rainbow Dash yelped in seeing this to check her favorite loyal fan.

“Oh dear, are you okay Jade? Um, I know you’re a Mystic Pony, but…you look a bit unwell?” Fluttershy asked out with much worry in her voice in seeing even Jade from Tao’s group seem like there was some trouble.

“Cough, cough….I’m good. Cough-cough….after all, I cast a protection spell on us before that explosion hit us.” Jade coughs a bit to try to make a little smile in explaining what happened to them during the whole unexpected explosion in the building.

“Wow, talk about a close shave, you almost had us worried there.” Pinkie Pie exclaimed to say in how close that may have been for the fillies just now.

“Wait, were you four the only ones together when this happened?” Twilight asked off in seeing that there seem to be a possible missing member of those that went with Jade to have some fun.

That’s when reality hit the CMC members to look around to notice, there was supposed to be five, but only four are here. One was missing, that pony was Nyx herself.

“Oh mah stars! Nyx,” Apple Bloom gasped out in realizing what was happening here, the group was short a friend.

“She was with us before!” Sweetie Belle stated in last remembering where Nyx was before the group got separated.

“Right, up in the penthouse.” Scootaloo nods in recalling that the five were together at the top of the building before the explosion happened.

“On no; I was concern of protecting the others and knew Nyx could be alright, but she must not have made it out yet!” Jade yelped to gasp in shock, she figure Nyx could handle things alright while she saved the others, but apparently, the issue became a little worse for them to not see coming

“WHAAAAT!” The other ponies and Dragons yelped out in surprise; that means…Nyx is still trapped inside the building that’s on fire!

“My daughter is trapped inside a burning building!” Twilight shouted out in looking wide eye in not believing this, Nyx’s in real danger.

“Captain, how soon till the fire’s out,” Ben pleaded with worry to the stallion having his team put out the fire, his child is in there still.

“We’re not sure, this fire is tough. Even the nearby Pegasus providing rain clouds ain’t doing much.” The fire brigade’s captain responded in seeing they are doing their best, but it might not be good enough.

“Stand aside, I’ll race in there and get Nyx, lickity split!” Rainbow Dash stated to lean down in preparing to dash off here.

“Wait a second!” Twilight tried to protest Rainbow’s concern thoughts over this action.

“Powwfruvhmmm….” But that was useless, Rainbow shot off like a blur that went into the burning building and pass the fire fighter ponies that made them gasp.

“Well let’s not stand around gawkin’ either ponies; We gotta charge in too!” Applejack spoke off to her friends in seeing that they can’t delay either.

“Let’s do this!” Phobos pumps up his arms in seeing it’s time they go in and save the day & rescue Nyx while at it.

Soon the gang was about to race into some seriously extreme heated state when….

“AIIIIIEYAAAAAAAH; DO NOT ENTER!” Suddenly, a loud voice was heard shouting, telling the Mane Six group to not do such a rash action.

This caused the ones that were almost near the fire to cease action to look behind them to see….Mystic Tao & Dragon Kick with him.

“Tao,” The gang responded in seeing their old friend was here, but why? And why stop them at this crucial moment.

“Uncs,” Jade replied off in seeing her family has come out now.

“Jade, how did this happen?” Dragon Kick asked off in shock to see the fire on the building, and if Jade was near, she must know what happened.

“Um, long story.” Jade sheepishly responded in having a feeling, she might be in trouble even if this was totally out of random act she never saw coming.

“Get to that later; for now. You must not go anywhere near the building!” Tao sternly issued in wanting all ponies and dragons to not enter the building by any means.

“But Tao, our daughter is trapped in there, and Rainbow’s gone in alone. She needs backup!” Ben was just trying to explain things, only to get a whack on his forehead. “Ow!” Ben yelped from the sudden pain, what was that for?

“Do not be so FOOLISH as nephew is in Missing the Point!” Tao scolded Ben in being like Dragon Kick, never paying attention when he’s talking.

“But uncle, he’s only worried for Nyx’s safety. We need to get her or…” Dragon Kick was trying to calm his uncle, only to get whack on the forehead as well. “Ow!” He yelped from holding his noggin, his uncle always does this to scold him.

“Will every pony listen to me,” Tao sternly exclaimed in wanting all those here to hear him out. “You do not even know that a dark force has triggered something here.” He spoke off in mystery from knowing what happened here was from a dark force of evil.

“Hugh…A dark force,” Fluttershy gasped in fear in not liking this bit of news at all.

“My goodness, what is it?” Rarity yelped in not liking where this may go.

“Jade, did you or the CMC encounter anything unusual as of lately to cause this unexplainable fire?” Tao asked off his grandniece in wanting info on what the situation is here.

“Well, I think it may have been that metal horn piece from Psycho Steel the Destructible in that display case.” Jade shrug off with a nervous face in telling what was going on, and the mention of something brought everyone’s attention on high.

“Psycho Steel,” The others responded in having flash memories of when Lorcan was evil in unleashing a creature of his own darkness to attack them.

“Oh no, that was an enemy that was tough & nearly killed Spike!” Pinkie Pie gasped in looking concern and worry in remembering such a horrible day.

“Tell me about it.” Spike roll off his eyes in recalling such an event, not a happy moment.

“What does that have to do with now?” Twilight asked off in where Tao was getting at, Nyx is still in danger.

“The reason is, the object that was forge from Lorcan’s darkness took shape, but powerful spell was not his own, but something he gain from one known deity.” Tao spoke off with a stern face in letting the group know, that while Lorcan did bring forth Psycho Steel The Destructible, it was thankless to one other evil being in particular, “The evil Dark Elf himself, Grimmore. Even if such an object is in pieces, he can still use it.” He stated in knowing that anything Grimmore has created is connected from his magic.

“And you’re saying we had a dangerous object with us this whole time?” Phobos asked off in seeing that if some pony picked up something dangerous, the heroes never knew it until it was too late.

“Aieyah; after what happened with a dark elf warrior’s head, I thought I made things clear, but was not very inspective of such other issues.” Tao held his head to shout off in not believing the group forgot about the incident that involved with Pinkamena wanting a trophy, and instead, Grimmore used it to explode and have it cause harm to Ponyville.

“So wha does it have 'ta do wit' de fire & why we can’t get in?” Applejack asked off in almost losing patience since the ponies have a big emergency to do.

“Those fires are concealed with magic, take a closer look.” Tao responded off that what those that see one thing, do not actually see the true danger hidden within them.

Soon Tao brought forth his cards to cast a spell, which they shot off that touched the flames. But on contact, the cards seem to be destroyed, but in fact, something did happen…the color of the fire began to shift from bright orange, red and yellow to something else. It looked like a mixture of black, emerald & violet colors that if the average fire was orange & burner temperature was blue, what was seen here was…the ‘dark’ version.

“Huuuaaaghhh,” The gang gasped in seeing the flames appear as something entirely different: black flames.

“Oh, bad day, very, very bad day,” Dragon Kick responded in almost feeling himself was left in true terror.

“Oh my Celestia; Are those actually…” Jade gasped off in wanting to be told a lie, those aren’t the way that they know them to be, are they?

“The Dark Inferno; Known as the fires from hell,” Tao spoke with a narrow serious face in stating what these dark black flames are called, and they sound very serious.

“WOOOAH; Watch your language, we have fillies nearby!” Pinkie Pie protest to clamp the CMC’s heads together to not even hear that word.

“I think I’ve heard about them, but they were just legends. Flames of darkness so hot, nothing would put them out and even the toughest of creatures have fallen to them.” Ben spoke in remembering such tales of flames that were very powerful, but also very dangerous from myths & legends, even his Triforce of Wisdom gave him that much info.

“Tch, like it matters anyway.” Phobos remarked off in not caring about such details. “You talk, I’ll fly! I’ve busted into an invisible safe to come out fine, these things can’t harm Moon Dragon Scale Skin of Toughness!” He boasted in knowing that he himself saved Nyx from certain danger, he can do it again.

Then before any of them could stop Phobos, the little Moon Dragon launched himself fast into the burning building.

“No, no, no! You don’t understand!” Dragon Kick tried to say with worry, but…too late.

“YEEOOOOOOWCH,” Phobos’s voice is heard before he’s shot off of an open window with something smoking a trail behind him. “It burns! IT BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRNS,” Phobos cried out from having a sheet that was dangled on his tail that was burning with dark flames. “GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OOOOOOOOFF!” he landed on the ground to whack the thing off his tail before it touched him, and all of Phobos's friends looked almost like deer in headlights.

“Twilight, remove sheet from foolish Moon Dragon,” Tao instructed the new princess to get the sheet of Phobos before it touches his skin.

Twilight used her magic to make the sheet come loose enough for Phobos to pull his tail out before the dark flames touch him. And when the mare was done, she seem to almost feel woozy, like her magic that tried to move the sheet with dark flames seem to cause…a bad illness to her connection by magic sense.

“Huuagh, much better,” Phobos signed in relief for a minute then got whacked on his noggin by Tao. “Ow! What was that for?” He yelped from the pain before snapping at this action to what he escaped from.

“For being too rash when you should have PAID-A-ATTENTION!” Tao scolded the little dragon for almost doing something foolish here. “These are said to burn as hot as the sun.”

“So they are like how princess Celestia controls the sun?” Fluttershy ask Tao in concern.

“Yes & no. Getting to that,” Tao stated off before preparing to go into a long explanation run. “Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable, some can dodge the flames when they focus on the target & manage to hit the being shortly after regardless and some with faster speed reflexes to avoid a short-range launched at them in an instant. The flames are capable of burning through mostly anything in their path, even smothering regular fire techniques with ease. They’re said to never stop burning; even when whatever is caught by the Dark Inferno is completely reduced to ash or destroyed, it can still continue burning for seven days & seven nights. It cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods.” So far, the facts about these dark flames don’t sound too good on hearing, “The only thing that the flames have failed to burn into or through some sorta sand manipulation. However, the flames burn fairly slowly, sometimes allowing anyone struck by the Dark Inferno an opportunity to remove whatever clothing or body parts have been caught ablaze.” Tao stated as only those ways in what can happen to not be caught by such dangerous flames.

“Like with removing that sheet so Phobos wouldn’t get burn?” Spike stated off in recalling what the gang did to make sure Phobos would not be in such pain from dark flames that can’t be extinguished so easily.

“Yes.” Tao nods with a wise expression before going on. “Some that can deflect the flames from their body. Others that is also able to seal the flames with a Fire Sealing Method.” Hearing this made the others learn of what ways can they be safe from the Dark Inferno. “Grimmore is shown the ability to manipulate these flames to an extent, even able to quell the flames. He can ignite it with the focus of his eyes.”

“But I thought his body couldn’t get out of Tartarus.” Jade responded in thinking the Overlord King couldn’t do things with his eyes if his body was still sealed in Tartarus.

“Grimmore has different ways to transfer his incredible Demon God power to which it’s hardest to handle.” Tao shrug off his shoulders that Grimmore has many ways of performing acts to which even the Mystic Council can’t keep track of or stop.

“To think that even a Demon God like that could control such evil flames!” Rarity gasped off in shock to believe that the most powerful villain of all villains put together, had such wickedly evil powers, it’s no wonder he was dubbed 'extremely dangerous' to worry any pony with enough senses.

“So can we stop the Dark Inferno and save Nyx & Dashie.” Pinkie Pie asked off in wondering if they have something to help save their pals.

“Of course, we need to perform a sealing method to seal the flames in a scroll.” Tao nods in stating the only way to stop this madness is to seal the evil dark flames.

“Then you can fix this?” CMC responded in hoping that they have the solution to help save their love ones.

“Yes, we can. It’s just like when he sealed Tso Lan’s evil aura in a jar. Uncle, do you have the Fire Sealing Spell ready?” Dragon Kick replied off in mentioning such facts while asking his uncle if he’s ready to cast the spell.

“I cannot prepare the spell.” Tao shrug off his shoulders in saying that he can’t prepare that which the heroes need to stop the Dark Inferno.

“Whaah,” Dragon Kick and the others yelped in not believing this.

“Need ingredients.” Tao stated off that he needs ingredients to prepare the right sealing spell for this evil fire.

“Uncle; why don’t you have ingredients,” Dragon Kick asked off a bit annoyed that of all times, his uncle doesn’t have the ingredients to perform a spell of such emergency issue.

“How am I supposed to gather Fire Sealing Spell Ingredients when my apprentice is stolen to helping Dragon Lady decorate her home,” Tao shrug off his shoulders to issue that he has Mighty Heart help in the ingredients department, but he’s away with Mama Heart, so he can’t do stuff without assistance.

“Uaaaaugh,” Dragon Kick moans in hearing this, what a way to make the situation worse.

“Tao, you have to go and gather the ingredients!” Spike pleaded that their friend does something, and quickly too.

“Can’t, we need a spell to prevent the Dark inferno from spreading. And it will take ALL Mystic Magic to keep it from burning our spell to spread and burn all things in path.” Tao shook his head, if he leaves without keeping the Dark Inferno here from spreading, then all of Ponyville will be burned to a crisp until all the ponies are homeless.

“Well can’t there be a way to do that and get what you need?” Fluttershy asked off with a worried face, so far, their choices are very limited.

“Tao, give me and Twilight a list of what you need so we can get them.” Ben spoke with a serious face in what he’ll do to help here. “Between her teleportation & my Triforce Charge, we should provide some speed to get what you need.” Ben knew that the only faster ponies here are him and Twilight; their magic can boost their speed enough to travel without being too much tired.

“Very well, here’s list. One set for each to take.” Tao responded in understanding such feelings before making two different lists appear for the two ponies to take. “Now go, we need them before our spell grows too weak.” He issued that Ben & Twilight get moving, there’s only so little time they have left now.

“Understood, I won’t let my daughter or my loyal friend die in this.” Twilight nods with a determine expression on her face.

And soon Twilight & Ben each vanished by their own way to quickly go after some listed ingredients. And at the moment, Tao, Dragon Kick & Jade prepare something from the oldest of their family as Tao gave them special tarot cards that they chanted some chi spell before throwing them to the buildings nearby to keep the burning dark fire from spreading around. Course while such Mystic Magic can hold, the power of the Dark Inferno is too dangerous that unless the user calls off the attack, only by sealing the flames can they hope to stop the spreading of terror. The few remains of the Mane Six and those of the CMC watched the struggle and were very worried about those that are in much more trouble than expected.

“Girls, I’m worried if there’s enough time left fer Nyx in there.” Apple Bloom stated her own concern thought over the matter of how much time has pass since the fire broke.

“And we haven’t seen any action of Rainbow Dash, what if she’s endangered?” Sweetie Belle spoke with concerns & fears of what may have happened to those still inside.

“We never knew about those dark flames, & if no pony is supposed to go near them, then who else can to save them?” Scootaloo stated in beginning to feel like there’s nothing that can save those inside until the ingredients for the fire sealing spell is gathered; what can help them now?

“Leave the saving…to me.” Spoke another female voice that didn’t belong to either CMC or the Mane Six member.

Then before any pony knew it, they saw Pinkamena rushing pass the group while wearing something over her body, a weapon. And then the Pinkie Pie lookalike dove into the building with a bit more self-cautious work than Rainbow Dash did from bursting in.

“Was dat…Pinkamena?” Applejack asked off in recognizing who just pass by their spot so quickly & stealthy, they never say the pony coming.

“Hey, it was!” Pinkie Pie responded in knowing the pink pony that looks like her and came from her secret dungeon.

“Oh dear; this isn’t good.” Fluttershy gasped in seeing that this just complicates things even more.

“Quite, now there’s three ponies trapped inside.” Rarity held her hooves to her cheeks in seeing the problem go from double to triple.

"Make that four!" Isis Heart Shield exclaims as she jumps into the fray and passes her friends, much to their shock, "Out of the way."

"Correction: make that four!"

The dark fire continued to be everywhere, and while the fire brigade tried to fight it off, modern water works won’t cut it against such black flames that can’t be put out, even if a flash flood were to happen. And the Mystic Ponies of Tao, Dragon Kick & Jade Adventure were just trying to make sure none of the other buildings get caught by developing a magic protection wall, but the dark flames are sizzling to which they may only be able to hold out for a short time. Hopefully Twilight & Ben will find what’s needed to prepare the Fire Sealing Spell, or else…their goose will be cooked.

-----------

At this time, we see what is happening inside the building that’s still lit in flame by the Dark Inferno. Pinkamena was being cautious, using her sword to chop through the wooden boards to leap through the blazing flames. Her being somewhat different from normal ponies helped to prevent the smoke from the flames from damaging her lungs, especially to breath in the dangerous dark fire. But right now, her primary objective was to find Nyx & Rainbow Dash, get out of here before the whole building either comes apart or burns them to cinder.

"Wait up." Isis Heart Shield said as she arrives to her friend.

"Let me guess: come to help?" Pinkamena ask Isis Heart Shield curiously.

"Yes, don't talk me out of it."

“Got no plans to do so; where are they?” Pinkamena asked off to herself in not being able to find who she and Isis Heart Shield are looking for so far, “Rainbow Dash! Nyx! Come on!” She called out in hoping to get a response here, so she kept going.

"Give us a sign so we can find you!" Isis Heart exclaims, using her shield to block the flames.

Soon Pinkamena and Isis reached the near what was almost the wreckage site of the penthouse, and some holes were seen made by the dark fire that burn and broke off the structure. This place isn’t gonna last much longer if this pink pony and her friend don’t move it.

“Nyx; Rainbow; Where are you ponies?” Pinkamena shouted out in looking around to find any signs of some ponies in trouble.

“Cough-cough…” Then at the very moment, there were coughs heard beyond some flaming point of entry.

"I can hear coughing over there." Isis said, glancing to where the coughing is coming from.

“Found them!” Pinkamena stated in recognizing those voices, they are the ones belonging to those that need aid.

Taking a risky move, Pinkamena chop off a pillar that crashed through some flames to make a bridge over a hole area that lead across. After carefully crossing did Pinkamena and Isis find across the other side…an unconscious Nyx & Rainbow Dash.

"They're alive but coughing." Isis said in relief that her two friends are safe and sound.

“At last, now to find a way out; But I need space to do it." Pinkamena stated that with these two ponies lying and unconscious from all the smoke, she needs to find a spicy spot for their escape.

Soon the pillar bridge that leads across the hole in the room broke before falling into the bottom of the pit while making a ‘boom’ crash noise.

"Our way back has been blocked off!" Isis exclaims to Pinkamena in worry.

“Okay, that way's out. So….” Pinkamena slowly responded in nesting one way gone, so she’ll have to be creative.

“Slisshvm-Slisshvmm….” Soon Pinkamena was nearby a wall of the room before she was slicing it enough with her sword that it slips outside to make….a perfect opening. At least there isn’t too much dark fire going around to burn those that could take this route…for the time being.

“I’ll just have to make our own way out, no problem.” Pinkamena responded to put her sword away after making a new exit route. “Hang tight you two, you’ll be out of danger in no time.” As she said this, she was carefully picking up Nyx to lie on her back while using her left hoof to drag the upper body of Rainbow Dash off the floor. "Isis, shield me."

Isis nods, using her Harmony Shield to block the ront. Soon the determined pink pony was slowly dragging her hooves while following her friend, she and Isis Heart Shield were almost there to safely get their friends out….of would they?

“Wait! My Pinkie Senses are tingling! Something omnibus is here other than these dark flames!” Pinkamena exclaims in concern.

"Right, I think it has something to do with that floating metal horn!" Isis Heart Shield exclaims as she points to something nearby.

Suddenly, when the pink pony turns her head to see something, what she saw was…a floating metal horn. And then from the darken aura of magic that covered it, something began to happen, the horn’s metal allow was spreading some liquid goop and restructuring its lower broken edge to form something. It became something that was that was a half pony, half dragon…except its skin was black, the arms are made out of steel, the wings are that of a Demon and the eyes are blood red. What enter the room made a screech noise, as it was now the return of Psycho Steel the Destructible, a replicated copy of Rainbow Dash’s Metal Iron the Invincible.

“No way; you were destroyed, how are you?” Pinkamena yelped in shock, this enemy was destroyed, so how is he even still alive?

“Mwahahahahahaaahh….” Suddenly, evil cackling was heard within the air of the burning surroundings, which made the pink pony tense up in…knowing the noise.

"Grimmore….” Pinkamena responded with her eyes narrow, this act was done by none other…the Demon God himself of Tartarus.

"Oh no..." Isis said in worry. Suddenly, a fiery portal appeared from behind Psycho Steel, as the Dark Elf himself was watching the events unfold here. "Not Grimmore..."

“My, my, I expected one of the representatives of Harmony or the Triforce Element Bearer to come. And yet instead…” Grimmore spoke off humbly in seeing who was supposed to come save the day turns out to be none other than…Pinkamena and Iris. “I get the one that is not from this world and something new altogether.” He spoke as if saying that these two ponies that doesn’t belong, ouch.

“What are you talking about?” Pinkamena spoke off in feeling a little surprised by that last stuff said about her.

“Oh, I know all about your background story.” Grimmore responded in his expression of being superior & in control never fading in seeing this. “Your life, your trauma, your sorrow, it’s through your very soul that I can see it.” His eyes gaze at the pony and from his vision of sight could see all and read one like a book.

The pony was almost looking completely frozen and a single sweat drop was seen coming off her forehead. Pinkamena sweats when the situation is with her being pushed into a tight corner here. Isis looks worried, noting this.

“You fear something almost as much as you fear seeing a foe before you, that you cannot defeat…alone.” Grimmore spoke from his very words and his gazing eyes, Pinkamena almost felt like the entire room was getting hotter than the dark fire by this extremely powerful deity, if he attacks…it’s all over. “But fortune smiles on you, for while the odds of you surviving against me are clearly obvious, you have a slim chance against….this opponent before you.” The Dark Elf narrows his eyes to Psycho Steel, saying that he’ll be the one to fight the pony daring the dangers.

“So it all makes sense. You were the one that gave Lorcan the power to make this evil of his own darkness. And somehow magically brought it back to life,” Pinkamena spoke forth in now seeing the truth of it all, she should have known this whole mess of the building on fire was by Grimmore’s handling. “Well I won’t just up and fall like that!” As she spoke, she lay the two unconscious Rainbow & Nyx together by a safe rug spoke away from the fire and drawn her sword.

"Right and I will make sure that they won't get hurt." Isis Heart Shield said while holding her Harmony Shield." Pinkamena, it's obvious that this is your fight so I will keep the two safe while you do this.

"Thanks, Isis."

“Hmph-hmph, I expected much resistance, now let the entertainment begin…” Grimmore chuckled deeply inside in seeing something interesting was about to begin and he’ll enjoy it. “Time….is of the essence.” He issued off that if the pink pony wants to win, she better do it fast, time is something precious….for one’s very life, or ones lives.

And that was when what was stated became a reality, time was ticking, the building was still on fire, and if Pinkamena didn’t end this soon, she and those still in here would surely perish. Psycho Steel unleashed fire from its mouth to which Pinkamena dodged away from that attack while using her sword to repel & swing off. The enemy fires rockets to which the pink pony used her sword to rebound them away from her and her unconscious friends. Then the enemy fired lasers from its eyes that almost made Pinkamena yelp from the stunt. Some of the attacks almost got near Nyx and Rainbow Dash but Isis Heart Shield uses her shield to knock the attacks away, some hit Psycho Steel as well.

“Drat, where’s a peasant when you need one to distract such an enemy?” Pinkamena cursed in recalling this foe’s weakness from Lorcan’s Wrath, but there is none around.

Soon Psycho Steel prepares to fire a huge fireball, but the disfigured pink pony stares at the enemy to suddenly charge forth. The enemy fires its attack, but Pinkamena dodged it to quickly deliver a strike against the foe…on the other side. Things seem calm while the dark fire was still being active until….something was heard being cut. And then from Psycho Steel the Destructible, it’s top middle section was split in half that it dropped two ways across the ground, earning Pinkamena her victory.

"Yeah, all right," Isis Heart Shield cheers on wildly, grinning at how her friend has taken down the enemy.

“Hah! Guess you were only as tough when you were a larger enemy!” Pinkamena boasted off in seeing that the foe was once giant size, but as a normal size like the Metal Iron the Invincible was when Rainbow Dash had fought that creation when both Equestria & Video Game World were nearly fused that time.

“I have a closer look if I were you.” Grimmore spoke off in knowing, there was a little something else this pony should pay close attention to.

Suddenly a strange moment was happening, the split parts were beginning to show their split sides forge in strange metallic goop. And then it started to make the halves come up before becoming solid and soon entering were two Alicorn creatures of metal from pass the flames surrounding the room.

"Holy Celestia," Isis Heart Shield gasps in alarm; Two Alicorn creatures; that doesn't seem fair!

“WHAT; there’s TWO of them?” Pinkamena yelped off in not believing this, when could something related to Rainbow Dash’s creation suddenly regenerate and then make another portion of itself.

“Have a closer look and see a difference.” Grimmore still remain ever in control of things as there was still more to this then just a simple duplication at hand.

Pinkamena looked closely that one was Psycho Steel the Destructible, but the other was not. It had different features then the other one, but it looked closely like…something from the past; Like as in a different moment of a past that was the original before this steel version foe.

“Hugh! Metal Iron The Invincible!” Pinkamena gasped out in pure shock, the very foe Rainbow Dash managed to defeat, the one before Psycho Steel The Destructible was now back in action! “But he was defeated by Rainbow Dash! How could he be here now?” She couldn’t believe this, how was an enemy that was defeated & believed to be gone suddenly returns now?

“When Lorcan used a gift of mine to create a shape & form of his darkness, he stumbled across what happened and took an interest in it.” Grimmore spoke in explaining things from his flaming portal window about events that had happened in the past. “From there, the new creature of darkness was born, but a part of it still carried what was the old.” This explanation spoke of how the two different forms of Rainbow Dash’s old creation to a new creation came into being one in the same. “And now, you’re situation has grown twice the difficulty.” Now the facts were in, now instead of an old enemy, two old enemies from the past are here.

“So what; I’ll slice them in half again!” Pinkamena protests in preparing her sword to slice these lookalike foes apart.

“A repeat performance usually has the same development, wouldn’t you agree?” Grimmore made a wise remark in being ever so in control of what the situation will become if a repeat performance happens.

Pinkamena froze there in hearing those words and that’s when realization was hitting her…..If she cuts off their parts, it may just develop more of Metal Iron the Invincible & Psycho Steel the Destructible in the process. Not to mention, there has gotta be an easier way in speaking the name of these things that are a part of the same creation line. Man, things are really looking tough here.

“So…if I cut them, it’ll let them create these so-called….Iron Maiden Brigade.” Pinkamena raised an eyebrow in seeing if she’s not careful, she’ll create an army of these iron creation fiends with different appearances and different names, that’ll be hard to keep track on them.

“An interesting name for a large swarm that can happen….if you’re not careful.” Grimmore makes a sly comment in seeing the pony realizes what will happen if a single mistake is done.

Now things really became a hot pocket as the two Iron Maidens launched themselves to attack Pinkamena in a two against one fight with Isis Heart Shield doing her best to keep the unconscious ones safe; The pink pony was force to repel off attacks and dodge any melee hits or rocket, lasers, or flaming breaths. This was really not gonna be a pretty picture to handle.

“Ugh, I…can’t keep this up forever. I’ve usually had better times finishing off such foes. But not with regenerative cells!” Pinkamena struggles to block a near attack close to her with her sword, all she can do is block & countermeasure defensively; that won’t win this fight.

“Then how will you fight? And how long can you last?” Grimmore smiled ever so with evil in seeing the pony is truly caught in a hard moment where she can’t attack without increasing the problem by more numbers.

“PLENTY,” Pinkamena snaps off that she can last long enough to figure something out.

"Right, she has dealt with odds before, mister, she can do so again!" Isis Heart Shield snaps angrily to the enemy. "It's no wonder why you are a big jerk like Dark Curse."

“Never mention his name around me. Anyway, ah, but you’ve forgotten…time is still going, and that goes for those about to suffer.” Grimmore remarked off that while this little so-called hero can handle going on, the others she came for…can’t be in the same condition.

Pinkamena turns to see Nyx & Rainbow Dash still on the ground, but the dark fire is vastly beginning to approach them and Isis Heart Shield. But from her foolish distraction, one laser shot cut off the eyelashes above the mare’s eyes, & the smoke of the Dark Inferno was still suffocating her lungs since it made it harder for her to see. Now time is really starting to begin racing around the pony’s pace.

“Cough-cough, oh great; Now my situation is really not looking so good.” Pinkamena remarked off between coughs, she may be tough, but even she may have a limit to staying conscious from breathing in this much smoke.

"Pinkamena, we got to cut this short or we won't last long in this inferno." Isis Heart Shield said seriously to her friend. She's right; it's time to get themselves, Rainbow and Nyx out of here.

Soon the pink pony was now racing across the broken boards to try to push the two metal foes away. But when one of them fired off its rockets, it missed, but almost came near the two unconscious ponies and Isis Heart Shield, even the mare is not sure if she could block that attack, Pinkamena threw her daggers to intercept and cause an explosion; That stopped that reckless attack from hurting those that are not awake, as well as Isis Heart Shield, and keep them out of danger.

“Hey! Back off! Harm those ponies and it will be your last!” Pinkamena snaps at the two lookalike metal head foes that were almost about to bring harm to Isis, Nyx & Rainbow Dash who at the moment, aren’t even awake to defend themselves.

“Not quite….for you must know, anything may go now. For you, you’ve shown caution & concern not of your own being, but of others.” Grimmore spoke in seeing the display take place in how much Pinkamena is trying to fight, but rather protect those who can’t defend for themselves. “You should expect a villain to take advantage of such things, or in this case…them.” the Dark Elf remarks in such a superiority that he knows this one’s weakness; compassion, and like any true evil, he performs the deed to a new extent.

Pinkamena only let off a growl; these metal headed foes are really pushing it. Worst is when they fire rock missiles, and some ain’t aim at her, it’s at the other three ponies. The pink pony uses her sword to knock the shots away, but they exploded off near the walls, weakening the structure. And then she dodged laser blast that imploded pillars, if this keeps up, the fire won’t even bring the room down, but the enemy’s attacks will.

“Great, at this rate, I’ll bring the whole place down in flames!” Pinkamena moans to see what’s happening while dodging both enemy attacks and the building that can come down on her. “There has to be some way to beat them & that regenerative ability.” She had to think in how these Iron Maiden creatures can be beat, something to keep them from regenerating by adding something that is more lasting or…. “Wait a second; I think I just got me an idea that will burn my problems away.” She responded in suddenly noticing around her, the answers were right there.

"What is it?" Isis Heart Shield asks, coughing a bit. Even this fire is getting to her. Pinkamena got to use her solution and fast!

Now was the moment, as Pinkamena did the only course action by charging with her sword held; Both Iron Maiden units were firing off their attacks that were exploding the sections. But none got the pink pony before she came out of the smokescreen to use her sword like a rammer to ram the two across. And Pinkamena avoided any hits or loose movements to push the enemies…into a giant center of lit dark fire; And with a final shove off, Pinkamena sent the two straight into the fires hotter than anything to keep burning, even against their regenerative ability.

“GreeeIiiiihhh…” Both Metal Iron the Invincible & Psycho Steel The Destructible were feeling the burn from the Dark Inferno. The dark fire’s ability to burn things and not be put out was making it hard for the creature’s regenerative abilities to recover over this.

“Intriguing, using a power of mine in a destructive purpose for your own.” Grimmore responded with an expression of not being mad, but rather intrigue in how this pony used something else that was a disadvantage, and made it into her own advantage.

“Hah, looks like…cough-cough…I managed to beat your scheme.” Pinkamena was smiling to proudly declare that she beaten this enemy’s clever tactic while still coughing a bit.

“Oh, but the finale is just around the corner.” Grimmore smiled deviously in having a special surprise, and from this powerful Demon God, it can’t be good.

At the moment, what escaped the firry portal window were two Copy Crystals that made Pinkamena yelp. The crystals went into the dark fire to absorb some while fusing with the burning Iron Metal the Invincible & Psycho Steel the Destructible. They admitted an evil aura while their horns were glowing from an unstable magic in taking in the power given to them and the evil flame that’s destroying them.

“Attack with this little gift for your final function service,” Grimmore responded to his burning creations with a final order at this moment, “Infusion of the Dark Inferno with the Triforce replica of the Copy Crystal. I’ll warn you that such deadly power may completely cause harmful damage of a new scale.” He explained that when both Metal Iron the Invincible & Psycho Steel The Destructible attack from two dangerous powers at once, the results maybe…catastrophic.

“You think I’ll let that finish me.” Pinkamena got mean and serious, held her sword for protection, and to be ready to counterattack or duck out of the way if it’s too dangerous.

“Not just you…but your entire area, including…your friends.” Grimmore kept his evil expression in smiling that when the attack hits, it will get everything in the room’s area; including that which is most important to the pony.

“Hugh!” Pinkamena gasped out in shocking terror, and turn to her unconscious friends and Isis Heart Shield, her surroundings of the burning building, and two enemies of the Dark Elf about to launch a final, if not seriously critical damage.

"You are meaning to get rid of all of us?!" Isis Heart Shield demands to Grimmore in worry.

“Correct. Two choices, you may sacrifice them to getaway and continue to fight until you find your foe to defeat. Or….” Grimmore spoke off in knowing that Pinkamena has an objective to conquer, but she can only do so if she leaves without her friends. “Try to save your friends, by being their shield besides what the one still awake has got and giving up yourself from what your late friend from the other world gave to help you and she perished from the passing of time & the evil within that you despise becoming.” From Grimmore’s eyes, they’ve seen through Pinkamena’s soul to read her like an open book as he knows precisely what the pony that appears like Pinkamena Pie is trying to do…if she can do it.

“Grrr….darn you….” Pinkamena growled under her breath, the Dark Elf has caught her between a rock and a hard place with no way out.

“Let the act of your forever choice be what will guide you.” Grimmore spoke off like a powerful deity to left up his right hand in preparing to commence the attack. “Do it.” He spoke in giving the order to the burning minions in the dark fire to attack with their final assault.

“Truuussfrusssvhmmm….” Soon both what are the Metal Maidens Brigade unleashed a pulse wave of white magic that was invisible, but its power was blasting across the floor area to decimate much of it. That much can bring the entire floor of the building to blow and the ponies with it.

Pinkamena had only one choice to make, so she went with it; she went to her friends Isis Heart Shield, Nyx & Rainbow Dash to grab them and run out near the open hole in the wall to the outside. Rainbow Dash was beginning to slowly wake up, only to see she and Nyx were running with…Pinkamena Diane Pie carrying them. And soon saw the place beginning to rumble a bit to almost come apart, and an attack heading towards them.

“Wha..What?” Rainbow Dash was just now starting to wake up, only to notice two things; one that an attack was coming at them and two, Pinkamena was carrying her.

“Don’t worry, you will not suffer to them Dashie.” Pinkamena responded off with her little voice of assurance to show a little honest smile.

“Pinkamena,” Rainbow Dash repeated the name of the pony that she has had fears of, was she…saving her, Isis Heart Shield & Nyx; But…why?

"Hang on!" Isis Heart Shield calls out. And then before anyone could stop the pink pony, she threw the three ponies out the large hole window that she made.

“Waaaaiiit…." Rainbow Dash shouted when she was thrown out with Nyx and Isis Heart Shield following beside her.

Then Pinkamena turns around to hold up her sword to block the incoming attack to the best she could while Dashie tries to help Nyx. “Trupowwfrisvhmmm….” But soon Pinkamena was hit by the combined Triforce magic & Dark Inferno that was launched as the white invisible shockwave came in contact. “GWUUAAAHHAAAAAUGHHH-AAAAAAAAAA…Uuuuaaaaaghhhh!” Pinkamena was unleashing a painful cry while trying her best to not fall, but the attack was almost too much, “Waaaaaugjhhhaaaaahhh!” She roars her screams from her mane & tail being flown off in the background while some bits of loose ends are scattered apart while the brutal assault was completely covering over her before…it all went white.

----------

During the critical moment of what was happening to Pinkamena, Golden Heart felt something that made those with him see him have a horrified expression.

“Golden Heart, what is the matter?” Omega asked off in seeing something was bothering Golden Heart at the moment.

“Something just happened to Pinkamena, it felt like her screams echoed afar to where I heard it from my heart.” Golden Heart responded in almost looking like something happened to his sister, and he felt it even apart.

“Something may have happened, go now to her, hurry!” The Light Elf of the group issued this to his friend to find Pinkamena while there is still time.

Golden Heart quickly teleported as fast as he could, something seriously bad must have happened, he never felt something like this. He can only pray that his sister is still alright.

--------

And meanwhile, the scene moment return to what happened when Isis Heart Shield, Rainbow Dash & Nyx’s figures are blinded too much from the smoke clouds and right during the attack Pinkamena took for their escape need…

“BOOOMKURPOWWfruvhmmm….” Suddenly outside the burning building, an explosion was seen that happened that caused the area to shake with wind blast shockwaves. The pony citizens were almost too terrified to wonder what was happening. At this moment, Twilight & Ben had gathered enough ingredients that Tao managed to just finish making the batch by explaining to Twilight how to make it when the Mystic Ponies saw what was happening.

“AAAAIIEYAAAAAAAHHHH,” Tao yelled out from trying to control the issue, but it seems too powerful.

“Uncle! What is happening?” Dragon Kick yells out from trying to keep his side under control, but it seem this action was outside their calculation.

“Talk later, we got three ponies falling!” Jade pointed in seeing something that made her two uncles look to worry.

"Look out below!" Isis Heart Shield cries out as she manages to direct her landing enough to land safely. "Rainbow and Nyx are on their way behind me."

The crowds all saw Rainbow Dash falling out during the explosion while Nyx was also there a bit further ahead. Once after Rainbow Dash finally snapped herself out of it, she went to open her wings to glide near Nyx to grab her while trying to control her landing. Course she relived the old ‘Rainbow Crash’ to crash against the ground, up she held Nyx up away so the filly wouldn’t get hurt before they came to a stop.

“Nyx; Rainbow,” Twilight cried out, as she, her friends and loved ones surrounded the two ponies that that they worried so much.

“Are you both alright?” Ben asked to help pick Nyx up to allow Rainbow to get up on her own.

“Ugh, a little bang up, but I think we’ll be fine.” Rainbow Dash cringes a bit from the painful landing, but…any landing one can walk away from, is a good landing, or so some say.

“That’s a relief.” Spike sighs in feeling a big relief, they all thought these two be goners. He notices Isis Heart Shield recovering. "Isis Heart Shield?"

"Mom sent me to help. I can't say no." Isis Heart Shield said, polishing her shield off. "Though I got to get a better shield than this...or at least improve it."

“But where’s other Pinkie Pie?” Phobos spoke off in noticing a bigger question of the hour of one more missing pony.

That question brought up a lot of puzzling confusions; where was the last pony that went in to save Rainbow Dash who charged in to save Nyx?

Meanwhile, within the building that’s now beginning to fall apart, Grimmore’s fiery portal was watching while both Metal Iron the Invincible & Psycho Steel The Destructible were burnt completely by the dark fire. But as the smoke began to clear, something appeared from the scene that showed a struggling pony trying to rand firm. Pinkamena was gritting her teeth with wide eyes in trying to keep herself from falling here, her body was showing smoke trails from her body ‘just’ managing to not get burn, much less than her mane, tail & fur coat from being too much burn off.

“So it’s true. You have earned something of a semi-immortality.” Grimmore spoke with a sly amount of being amused in seeing this Pinkie lookalike with a freaky appearance has more than meets the eye. “Any other living creature would be dead right now.” The Dark Elf announced in knowing those that do not have such immortality, even a semi-immorality, could hardly survive a blast of that little amount.

“Hugh…hugh…glad to see…I caught you by surprise. Cough-cough….” Pinkamena was breathing in extra heavy from being told of such things, but she tried to stay strong while in the presence of a still fierce foe.

“While I will admit, you’ve done well; the real question is…what will you do from here out?” Grimmore spoke with a small riddle to the pony that’s just barely keeping herself standing. “While you survived, the attack was a fusion of my Dark Inferno and you’ve been breathing in a fair large amount.” He saw that Pinkamena wore no mask to cover her mouth from breathing in smoke that would damage the lungs.

“So, I might feel a sore throat.” Pinkamena raised an eyebrow in stating she doesn’t mind if she has a hard talk speaking.

“Oh, that’s where your wrong.” Grimmore responded with an evil demeanor from his expression in watching one act out in just as he expected. “To the living, if they had kept breathing small amounts would eventually die within half an hour or so.” That was the truth, any creature that has not of immortality would die from such a condition. “But dark magic is what was made from the dark flames, and breathing them in so much may cause a more serious matter to leave you in a state worse than death itself.” The Dark Elf remorse in stating this fact that just breathing enough of the dark fire can cause a condition worse than dying.

“What….what’s worse than death?” Pinkamena slowly spoke to ask while using her sword to as a balancer to keep her from falling.

“The case where you’ll soon be experiencing the darkness you’ve kept within & feared to let it control you.” Grimmore spoke out the part of what his very eyes could see that this living creature has kept inside her. “Yes, your other self in which she caused you such misery to become.” He was pushing the buttons in knowing all too well, of what Pinkamena feared to become.

Hearing those words seem to make even Pinkamena Diane Pie almost snap her senses on high alert. Could what be said be true, and that a foe she held in her heart to defeat….may come to get her?

“He’s right, little Pinkamena.” A suddenly dark mist was seen from behind Pinkamena that was only seen by the pony of being…something of her worst fears. “Very soon, you’ll be weak enough to no longer rest, and then…your mine, at last.” The dark mist almost shaped it’s self into another Pinkie Pie, but this one more crazy & insane, and evil with an evil snicker grin.

“Noo….” Pinkamena gasped off in seeing this, she can’t be about to lose…to her greatest fear.

“You played well in this act and have entertained me. Saving your friends & love ones by your own sacrifice was noble.” Grimmore proclaimed in giving some compliment work on Pinkamena in this act of heroic behavior. “But the price may have started something in which you will have to decide your fate. I shall see if you remain for either side to play a role and entertain me more.” The Dark Elf grinned ever so evilly superior in seeing that whatever happens to this pony, her fate will be sealed. “Gurwahahaha-Hah-Hah-Hah-Hah-Haaahh…” Soon with the evil laughter, the fiery portal window vanished from the scene while leaving a crumbling structure and a frozen pink pony….in the room where all actions seem to be…slowing down for her.

And it was around now that the entire area was beginning to come apart at a rapid paste. Outside, the ponies & fire brigade were rushing away when the entire building came down. The Mane Six, Ben & Tao’s family saw the scene happened just as the fire team backs away.

“Dear me, the entire place has become rubble.” Rarity gasped in seeing what has befallen here today.

“Not only dat, but it’s still burning.” Applejack pointed off in seeing the place was still showing the dark fire still active, even when it looks like it burn everything.

“Oh dear me and there’s still one more pony in there.” Fluttershy yelped in fearing there was only one more soul still trapped under all of this.

“We need to put out the fire!” Pinkie Pie shouted out in panic in seeing they have to do something.

“Tao, the spell is done.” Twilight reported to Mystic Tao from setting a scroll with some written symbols.

“Good, now to carefully seal away this dark flame.” Tao issued in seeing this was the chance to seal away such dark and dangerous flames.

At the moment, Tao performed some signs in which the dark fire was being lifted up from around the rubble, and going into the paper. Once all of it was inside, a symbol was seen as in stating that the magic was sealed. With the objective done, it was now safe to approach the burn and collapsed building without fear of dark fire that could burn a civilian.

“Ahhhh, thank goodness, I feared any longer would have exhausted us.” Dragon Kick sighs in relief from fearing that the Mystic Ponies wouldn’t have lasted much longer.

“But we still have a problem.” Sweetie Belle stated out in knowing they aren’t done yet.

“Right, some pony didn’t make it out.” Apple Bloom nods in stating that there was still another pony inside.

“What if she was caught in that fire?” Scootaloo asked in fearing the worst possibility for them to come across.

“Could she survive that Tao?” Ben asked in hopping, Tao would know if a pony would survive such ordeals.

The Mystic Ponies were silent in not answering the question. To them, no living mortal could survive being burn by those flames, and if even one with tough durability tried to hold out, it only be in vain because until the flames are sealed or removed, the pain won’t stop.

“Hey wait, look! Something’s moving!” Jade pointed out in seeing something happening over by the fallen building.

True to words as the smoke clears from the rubble surface, something begins to move before it completely pushes the stuff off of it. And the gang saw what was the pony that looked bruised & beat, but alive.

“Pinkamena,” The Mane Six, the CMC, Isis Heart Shield, the baby Dragons, & Tao’s family responded, Pinkamena was okay, a little on the messy side, but still alive.

“She’s alright!” Spike cried out in being relieved to see this pony was alright.

“Sure, if you can say that after a building was dropped down on her.” Phobos shrugs off to say this before Tao whacked him on his noggin. “Ow!” He yelped from the sudden pain that he himself was given here.

“Do not make jokes of when a pony almost became dead!” Tao scolds Phobos for even thinking of joking around.

As the gang went to approach Pinkamena to begin asking how she was doing, some pony was not moving as fast which earn the attention of the awoken Nyx.

“Rainbow Dash, come on….” Nyx turned from seeing Rainbow was not coming up to join them. “Don’t you wanna say hi & give some thanks?” She asked in why the dare-devil pony is not wanting to see how the one who saved them is doing.

“But I don’t know, I mean….I still has had some old issues with her, but….” Rainbow Dash shrugs off her shoulders to say before sighing. “Hugh, what kinda pony am I to say thanks after being so scared of her even though I since apologized? How can I expect that she’ll accept it as well?” Pinkamena has terrified Dashie, and even though she still fears this freak Pinkie Pie lookalike, what can she say to her when she saved their lives.

“Just be loyal to your heart, you are representative of Loyalty, aren’t you?” Nyx pointed out with a small smile on her face to encourage the pony.

Rainbow swallows hard before joint up to be with the others after they had their extra minutes to speak to Pinkamena. Now it was Dashie’s turn to say a few things.

“Hey um, Pinkamena…I ugh…” Rainbow Dash was having a hard time speaking her thoughts out. “Ugh, just wanna say…you know…thanks.” She struggled for a bit until she just let out what she wanted to say, “For saving both me and Nyx from the fire; and…again sorry if I have been too much being frighten by you to be a better friend.” The mare was really being loyal and honest with herself to the pony that risked her life for hers & others.

Hearing this made Pinkamena Diane Pie smile, somehow hearing such comments from the pony she scared most made her…feel at some ease some more.

“I’m just happy to see you’re happy….and safe…” Pinkamena spoke from trying to focus her eyes on Rainbow & the rest. “I just hope, you’ve learn I’m changed & we can be….” But during her speaking, her vision was becoming blurry until her movement shown an act of being dizzy. “Fri..e…ends.” Pinkamena slowly spoke these words out before her eye sight became a blur and they fell shut.

Suddenly, at this moment that shocked everyone was when Pinkamena soon fall across the ground; out cold.

“HUUUUAGH,” The gang gasped in seeing this, the stress of what may have happened might have been too much for the pony’s body to handle.

“Oh my, what’s wrong?” Rarity gasped in shock to see what has befallen here.

“She’s unconscious!” Applejack stated in seeing what just became serious here.

“Oh dear, was it from the smoke?” Fluttershy yelped in fearing that this pony breathed too much of that awful smoke.

“We need CPR here!” Pinkie Pie yelled out for any pony to do mouth-to-mouth, course that seem to be another issue.

“Calm down, we need to get her treated!” Ben calms the others down in what needs to be done here.

“We need to get her some medical attention and fast. Who knows what that Dark Inferno could have done to her if she breathed the stuff?” Twilight explained in what needs to be done, and to figure out the problem of the pony’s condition

“But who’s gonna take care of her to make sure she’s helped?” Spike asked off in who will take care of that sorta stuff if the gang gotta report & clean up this place.

“I’ll take her!” At that moment, Golden Heart arrives at the scene by dropping in from the sky. “She’s my responsibility, so it’s the least I can do for her.” He stated to approach the group to check on Pinkamnea’s condition.

“What do you mean?” Rainbow Dash asked off in what this Alicorn was saying.

“You all may not know, but I’ve kept her hidden after we met, and that’s why she was not in Pinkie’s Secret Dungeon at times.” Golden Heart issued off in making a clear claim that surprised them all. “As you remember, I saw her, like a little sister that needed some help and promised to help her. But I guess I came very late.” As he spoke, he helped lift Pinkamena up to fly up in the air with her. “So let me help her, and when she’s fully recovered, well, you all know that by now so there's no need to go back into the recap.” As he spoke those words, he begs to have the gang give him time.

Seeing that Pinkamena did help save Nyx & Rainbow Dash from a terrible fire, they nod to let her big brother Golden Heart, take care of her; And without another delay, Goldie teleported out of the area to leave every pony in the dark. This was some crazy moment; a loose fire, a freaky pony daring to save others inside to Golden Heart being connected, things will be rowdy after a while.

Rainbow Dash feels a note in her mane and picks it up. It reads, 'You might not need to worry about me not being in control anymore, you and your friends. Sign your friend'.

Rainbow thinks and then she knows but decides to play it cool and puts the note away and acts like not knowing.

Author's Note:

Just when Pinkamena has saved Rainbow and Nyx, she fell unconscious. In the next chapter, Golden Heart must go into Pinkamena's head to wake her up. And as he does, Golden Heart witnesses her birth in her own world but run into a new problem that could makes thing complicated for him. Read, review and suggest.