• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 1,868 Views, 23 Comments

Bully No More - rocklobster



Silver Spoon gives it all up: No more bullying

  • ...
4
 23
 1,868

A New Path

That night, Silver Spoon quietly ate her supper.
"Is something on your mind?" her mother asked. "I hope you're thinking about what you've done."
"I have. I hate myself. Why did I ever follow Diamond Tiara? I realize now all she's ever brought me is grief. What can I do, mother?"
"You're taking the first step. You're asking the right questions. You know, you might want to do what Applejack said. I've heard the Princesses help those who ask. Luna visits ponies in their dreams and helps them. Maybe she could help you. Don't forget, she once made a bad decision and had to atone for it."
Silver Spoon quietly left the dining room and entered her bedroom. She knelt in front of her bed. Tears came as she prayed aloud. "Someone, I need help! I've done a horrible thing. I want to fix what I have done. She climbed into bed and cried herself to sleep.
A voice called out to her. "Silver Spoon, I heard your prayer."
"Princess Luna? Where are you?" she asked.
"I am here." A midnight blue alicorn stepped in. "I know all about your situation. But first, I must ask you something."
"What?"
"Do you really wish to change your ways? If I intervene, will it be wasted?"
"I don't understand." Silver Spoon replied.
"Right now, Sketch is between life and death. I know Death personally. I have talked with her many times. I wish her to give Sketch another chance, but she wants a good reason."
"Please!" Silver Spoon pleaded. "I am so sorry about what I have done! I don't want to hurt anyone anymore!"
"That's just what I wanted to hear!" Luna smiled and wrapped her wings gently around Silver Spoon. "There is always a chance to make things right, but you must take it first. Now that you have said this, you must hold true to your promise. I do not give second chances."
"Oh thank you!" SIlver Spoon said. "I promise I won't waste this opportunity!"