• Published 20th May 2014
  • 1,176 Views, 43 Comments

iPony - PonyIcarlyCraze



When Queen Chrysalis (disguised as Sweetie Belle) lures the Mane 6, along with Spike, in to a portal that leads to the iCarly world. If Carly, Sam, Freddie, and Spencer don't help them, they may neaver get home!

  • ...
55
 43
 1,176

1. New World

Queen Chrysalis lay on a rock in the Everfree Forest, where she had been banished after Cadance and Shining Armor's wedding, thinking of ways to get back at Twilight Sparkle for rotting her plans. Suddenly, she hard a loud explosion outside of her cave. She went outside to discover a portal. Yes, a portal to an animated-looking world. Just then, an ingenious idea popped into her head. Immediately, she disguised herself as Sweetie Belle and ran out of the forest into Ponyville, where she found Twilight, Spike, and their five friends.

Help, Help!

Chrysalis screamed.

What's wrong, Sweetie?

Twilight asked, concerned. Chrysalis replied,

It was a monster! A huge one! And it was chasing me, but luckily it wouldn't come out of the forest. Close your eyes and try to picture it by my description. It was yellow with green teeth and...

without hesitating, she put blindfolds over Spike and the six ponies. Using her magic, Chrysalis quickly transformed back into her real self and carried Twilight and her friends over to the portal. She threw them in, and to her amazement, the portal closed.

After a few minutes of laying silently on the ground, the seven friends heard a soft, sweet voice.

Sam, did you do this?

they heard the voice say.

You can accuse me of a lot of things, but not this.

replied a much rougher, annoyed-sounding voice. Suddenly, a brown-haired something took off there blindfolds.

Are you okay?

said the same sweet voice they had heard only a few moments earlier.

I'm Carly, and this is Sam.

. Carly looked at a blond girl that was the same, mysterious thing that Carly was.

What are you?

Rainbow Dash asked. Carly looked a bit confused.

Where humans, just like you idiots.

Sam answered, sounding even more annoyed than before. The friends looked in a window, and they found they looked just like Carly and Sam, only different cloths and hair. Spike found that he was a dog. They agreed to go to Carly's house and meet Carly's big brother Spencer. The six former ponies and the former dragon had so many questions they where afraid to ask, in fear of being called idiots by Sam once again.

By the time they got to Carly's, Rainbow Dash and Sam had started a friendly conversation.

Let's get you in some thing a little less formal.

Sam said. RD agreed with Sam, for she was dressed in a rainbow dress similar to the one she had worn to the gala. She and Sam went into the bathroom and RD came out a few minutes later wearing blue jeans and a purple shirt with the words "potato slime" on the front. A grown man who the six friends assumed was Spencer was in the kitchen.

Hey Carly. Are spaghetti tacos okay for... that's a lot of people.

he said.

Spencer, this is Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, Rainbow, and Fluttershy. Girls this is Spencer. Spens, they said they have nowhere to stay. Could they sleep here for the night? I'll help them get an apartment of there own tomorrow

Carly asked. Spencer agreed. They had a delicious meal and by the time the went to sleep, Carly and Sam had told the others all they needed to know to about Seattle.

Author's Note:

In the next chapter, they visit some highlights of iCarly, such as the Groovy Smoothie and Build-a-Bra.