• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 2,672 Views, 51 Comments

Equestria Girls: Dangan Ronpa - MarkTheWolfpony



Derpy along with 19 others are trap within a strange place by a black and white bear name MonoKuma and he states that the only way out is to commit murder and get away with it.

  • ...
18
 51
 2,672

PreviousChapters Next
Some Things Weigh More Then You Think After Math

*Track Use: All star apologies*
MonoKuma laugh at us, feeling please by our looks that we made. “Well that was an interesting trial!” The smile he give off was far from unpleasant, “well you got it right and you were lucky you got to this point. The one who murder Gilda was non other than Snowflake!”

Snowflake looked down on himself, letting a sigh out of utter defeat.

Before I could speak up, someone else have has catch me to the punch.

“Snowflake….” Scootaloo tears broken through as it slides down on her clothes, “why….WHY WOULD DO THIS!”

He turn away, unable to face her head on.

“Oh Snowflake just spit it out!” Sunset was getting impatient, “no need to just held back! Just explain it to every idiot here!”

“HEY!” Trixie, Snip, and Snails responded at the same time.

Snowflake face everybody. His face looked utter broken, “I’m very sorry everybody. I was weak and pathetic but…” He holds his grip, trying to held back his tears, “I just couldn’t stay here anymore….”

“Could it be because of the motive?” I might as well ask the obvious.

“You are correct,” Snowflake answer as he brought up the two items in both of his hand. “What I have here was the strength that both me and Gilda has have.”

“What….” Scootaloo couldn’t process what was going on with him.

“To give you a clear explanation, we both don’t want to lose the most important thing that help us push through any situation.” He looked down, facing the two items he holds, “what I hold here, are memories that we both share. But as the motive kicked in, the two us know how evil the bear was!”

“Oh you!” MonoKuma blush, pushing his cheeks as it burns red.
*Track use: Despair syndrome*
“It wasn’t long until I met up with Gilda,” he looked at Scootaloo. “This would be at the time where we split up.”


Snowflake walks around the school area, looking around. It wasn’t long until he caught Gilda at his sight. “Oh Gilda! I didn’t expect to catch you here?”

Gilda went quiet for a moment.

“Gilda….” Snowflake looked away from her, “you want to talk about something don’t ya?”

Gilda growl, looking at him with a glare like any bird of prey would give. “You want your precious necklace back?”

As Gilda mentions those words, Snowflake gasp at such thought.

Gilda snickered a bit, “Snowflake….You and I have something that we want back. If you think that bear would just throw it away like any piece of garbage, I won’t fucking stand for it!”

Snowflake couldn't fader what she was suggesting.

“Snowflake!” Gilda catches his attention, “you think both of us have a choice!? Without my chain and your pendent, we are weak and I think its now time to take action don’t you think?”


“We’re both foolish enough to proceed with it,” Snowflake pause, looking utterly broken. “Look where this ended up….”

Scootaloo didn’t have any responses. Tears continues to drop at a faster rate.

I might as well get this out of the way. “Snowflake, you did this just so you could see your brother right?” He looked at me within a instant, “I see that even you have given up….”

Snowflake softly growl, grinding his teeth. “I’m very sorry everyone. I am weak….”
*Track use: Welcome to despair school*
“YOU'RE NOT!” Scootaloo suddenly shouted, catching most of us by surprise. “you’ll never be weak! You’ll always be the strong man that I got to know and I’ll never forget that!”

“Scootaloo….” Snowflake was utterly surprised by her response.

To be honest I didn’t even suspect to hear this from her. Even when he was solely responsible for Gilda’s death.

“Can I ask something?” The Doctor spoke, grabbing his attention. “What was Gilda’s like before you went thru this? Before you made that decision to attempt murder on each other, to be more precise.”

“Well I’ll tell you Doc…” Snowflake threw the rainbow chain at me. I kinda wish he warn me about that. “Before Gilda came to me, she and I have one thing in common….”

“You mean she misses someone as well?”

Snowflake nodded in response. “Being stuck her for for a while now, it kinda hurts her in the process. She may have show a tough persona, but it was all to hide in what she really feels.”

Gilda….Was there unfinished business between you and the person you miss?

“Well Well I think we have enough brooding for now,” Monokuma glared at Snowflake, having his red eye glow in the process. “Its seem that now its time!”

“NO! NOT THAT!” Scootaloo denied any possibilities.

Monokuma could help but laugh, “oh but it is!”

Scootaloo sprinted towards him, “I WON’T LET YOU!” However she wasn’t able to reach him thanks to Applebloom and Sweetie Belle as they hold her back. “LET GO!” She struggles as she tries to get out of their grasp.

“No!” The two of them said at the same time.

“Scootaloo don’t!” With a single command, She stopped struggling as she face Snowflake. “You don’t have to do this….”

“But….” Scootaloo slowly walked towards him, “but what about your…..”

“Listen,” he walked up to her. Scootaloo raises her hand towards him, only to have him put his pendent on her hand. “Takes this with you, as a way of telling everybody I was here.” He closes his eyes as a single tear drops down on the cloud floors, “I want you to promise me that once you get out, you’ll meet the boy within this picture.”

Scootaloo slowly nodded as a response.

Snowflake shook his head, making a smirk in the process. “Alright Monokuma!” His voice was more confident than before, “give me your best shot!”

He could help but snicker at his tough guy act, “well if you say so!”

“No…” Scootaloo said softly.

“Lets give it everything with got!”

“No.”

“Its the death penalty for you criminal scum!”
*Track use: Desire for an execution*
“Don’t leave….” Her eyes began to burst into tears.

Snowflake took one more look at all of us before heading out, “I’m sorry little bro….It looks your big brother won’t be coming home at all…”

A bell rises up in front of Monokumas throne. He raises a gavel up in the air and slams it down. A screen pops up, showing a 8 bit version of the courtroom with Snowflake standing in the middle. A police looking Monokuma pops out at the edge of the screen and as he walks by, he puts cuffs on Snowflake and pulls her at the edge of the screen, typing out the words that said:

Final verdict!

Snowflake Has been guilty of all charges!

The death penalty ensures!

*Track use: Motacycle death cage*

As all of us stand right in front of the death penalty area, a crowd was heard within the background forms rows and rows of chair, filling the seats with MonoKuma citizens as a stage started to form which was build by wood. Suddenly the boards on the stage started to open up, showing Snowflake as he was chained down by the ankles, holding back by wrecking balls that was label with the number 20000 ft. He looked around, panicking as he wonder what was gonna happen.

It wasn’t long until MonoKuma steps on stage, only wearing a exercising speedo gym wear. He stands right next to him, doing a few warm ups to prepare what was up ahead.

Strong Man face off!

perish the weak!

Suddenly a silhouette of two object fall on top of them. For monokuma it was just a small brink which he struggled to lift. As for Snowflake, it was a wide concrete square block. Even when it caught him off guard, he was able to push back the pressure that was giving him. However as the competition gets intense, more concrete blocks started to add on which makes it harder for Snowflake to endorse.

As he had about 9 of them place on top, things slow down for a bit. However a single feather started to slowly fall down. The clock ticks as it gets closer and closer until….It touch the concrete, causing it to be way to heavy for Snowflake to handle. The results was him being crush under what seems to be ten thousands pounds with a single feather on top as blood started to slowly coming underneath. His competition on the other hand, drop the brick and done a victory pose as the crowd cheer for the suppose it winner.

*Track use: Weekly Despair Magazine*
With that, another one bites the dust. This tally the count up to 4 by now and it's starting to make most of us lose hope.

“NOOOOOOOO!” Scootaloo shouted, letting a rainfall of tears to burst out as she dropped to her knees.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle went to her aid. The two wipe off some of her tears despite how much its coming at a faster rate.

“Ugh, really!?” Suddenly Sunset spoken in his disdain demonic voice, “was that really the best you got!? The last one at least had a better payoff than this!”

I got no words to describe how rancid it was.

“FUCK YOU!” Without any warning, Flash came up straight to her face as he look down on her with an angry look. “You think this was all a game! OUR LIVES OUR ON THE LINE AND ALL YOU CAN SAY WAS ITS NOT A GOOD PAYOFF!?”

Sunset could only looked at him out of annoyance, “oh Flash, I think you pretty much miss the point here.” She laid her finger on his jacket and push him off to the side, “perhaps you forgotten on why we were all here in the first place. We are not here to comfort each other, we are here to survive in a very entertaining game I might add.”

I really want to just button her lip. I really can’t take what she was spouting out on this.

“Oh my how I love your attitude!” Monokuma intervenes, “with that kind of thinking, you’ll become one of my favorite citizens of this town!”

Sunset couldn’t help but laugh. However her laughter was sounding very dismissive, “you think that kind of appreciation will get me to like you? I am here just like everyone else and that was to win this death game and once I do, I’m going to kill you in my own cold blooded hands!”

“DID SHE JUST THREATEN HIM!?” Snips and Snails shockingly shouted, simultaneously.

Monokuma eye glow brighter than before, “now isn’t that cute? You're making a death threat towards me,” he let out a small chuckle. “To bad you're just a side character waiting to be ax off!”

Sunset didn’t took his response lightly. She let out a deep breath, calming herself down. “No matter….” Without any warning, she face me with a look that was more sinister, “I’ll say this to you right now Derpy, I’m honestly surprise on how your skills were in the case. You are proven to become an obstacle within this game.”

Her saying that, kinda makes me feel proud to be honest….

The Doctor stand right in front of me, “you think that this would go without being unpunish, then guess again.”

The two glare at each other for a moment. For a second, I thought Sunset was afraid of something. Her face got really awkward for just a split before facing away.

“Well I rather not stay here for so long,” she walks towards the exit. “I’m heading to bed.”

Not long after that, we all did the same thing. However things were troubling since Scootaloo was in a very depress state. Her friends as well as Vinyl had carry her back to her home.

We were all unlucky as we went threw this yet again. Does it mean that we will continue this until no one is left? I don’t want that to be the case but I am starting to believe it.

******************

As the day started to become a close, the night begins to take over as the entire area was shrouded in darkness with the bright light only reflected by the moon where the clouds aren't in the way.

However it doesn't stop one person headed to city hall. He stand there, glaring at the building.
*Track use:Distrust*
“What am I gonna do now?”

“After what happen today, I’m starting to notice a pattern here.”

“I wish I could save them all but I can’t do anything in here as this place seems to suppress my talents.”

“Sunset was only lucky she could use hers in a place that wants despair.”

“If I don’t succeed in stopping this bear, then this world and other worlds would fall into the hands of darkness…”

“I cannot let that happen, no matter what!”

“I don’t want the others to die for nothing but it seems that I don’t have any choice in that matter.”

“I just hope I could stop it before more lives start to wither.”

“Derpy….Promise me you’ll stay alive long enough so I could stop all this.”

Chapter 2: Somethings Weigh More Than You Think.

End

Remaining Population: 16

Derpy
Dr. Whooves
Sunset Shimmer
Gilda
Snowflake
Flash Sentry
Lyra
Bon Bon
Snips
Snails
Vinyl Scratch
Octavia
Scootaloo
Sweetie Belle
Applebloom
Trixie
Photo Finish
Diamond Tiara
Silver spoon
Berry Punch

To be Continued

Author's Note:

Well two more down for the count and 16 are left. Who do you think will join in the fray? Well after this, its a alliterative chapter if Gilda was the one who killed Snowflake. Then once after that is the second set of Citizens Interviews and once that is posted, we will move on to chapter 3 and I think you'll enjoy that the most.

PreviousChapters Next