• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 2,672 Views, 51 Comments

Equestria Girls: Dangan Ronpa - MarkTheWolfpony



Derpy along with 19 others are trap within a strange place by a black and white bear name MonoKuma and he states that the only way out is to commit murder and get away with it.

  • ...
18
 51
 2,672

PreviousChapters Next
Some Things Weigh More Then You Think (Ab)Normal Days: Day 1

*Track use: Despair syndrome*
The same thick vile mist began to surround me once more. I panic a little but then quickly realize how this dream will play out. I went to the same direction and just as I suspected, I see the Doctor was there as well as the person who killed him. I sprinted quickly as possible and manage to get their just in time.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING TO KILL HIM THIS TIME!” I grabbed the person holding the knife as I put the person down. But I notice the Knife was threw my stomach. Blood came out like a waterfall. I try to hold it back, but it kept coming out at fast speeds and before I know it, my eyes were lifeless.

I fall down as I couldn't move. The Doctor hold me in his arms. The last thing I saw was his crying eyes before the nightmare was over.

“AHHHH!” The nightmare I had took me out of breath. “The same nightmare as before and it still was.” The fact that it got worst. Why do I feel that it was real? No...I’m not gonna die! In fact no one else is gonna die after that trial we went threw!

Chapter 2: Some things weigh more than you think.

*Track use: Beautiful dead*
As soon as the clock hits 7AM, The Monitor turns on with MonoKuma on the screen. “Alright everybody! Its time to rise and shine as you have a big day. Now go out and live life before it ends.” It turns off after that, just like my mood.

The fact that he would say that after what we witness...It just makes me angry! I didn’t want to waste any time so I quickly ate my breakfast and left to the school. Unfortunately the atmosphere was even more sadder than before.

“Ugh” Snowflake cross his arm, feeling down.

“Hey Derpy…” Vinyl said, in soft sad tone.

Everybody was feeling down after what happen yesterday. I wouldn’t blame them. My very own best friend, tried to commit murder and she end up getting herself killed by her target which was Photo Finish. Even she got ax off as well and it wasn't pretty for the eyes.

Sweetie Belle began to cry which caught the attention of Snails.

“Come on Sweetie…” Snails tries to comfort her. “Don’t cry please.”

“Ummm I don’t think that would help.” Well that was harsh Scootaloo.

“Hey don’t act like that!” Snails retorted.

“We...We killed her…” It seems that she was still traumatized by what we saw. “We killed Photo Finish!”

“We didn't have a choice!” Lyra caught everyone’s attention, “Photo Finish did the unthinkable here. It was either her or all of us and we don’t want that!”

“I….” Sweetie Belle couldn't think of a straight answer to give her.

“Ya and I don’t want to be killed by someone who started the killing in the first place!” Gilda shouted.

“But she wasn't the one who started the killing,” Silver spoon stand up from her chair, “it was pretty much Berry’s fault for doing this in the first place.”

She was right. I should of done something! I should of stay at Berry’s side. If I did, then none of this wouldn’t happen in the first place. As I turn my head around, I notice the Doctor taking it the worst. He laid both of his elbows on the table as they cover his face. He really wanted everybody to get out of here alive but it seems that was not gonna happen.
*Track use: Despair syndrome*
“She deserve it.” Just as I thought it couldn’t get any worst, Sunset just happens to walk in at our worst time. “I mean really? Why should you feel sympathy for someone who wanted to sacrifice everyone for their own good?”

“For once I agree,” Diamond Tiara smiled deeply. “I’m not planning to die on this place!”

“But…” Sweetie Belle wanted to retort but couldn’t think of any words to say.

Sunset laugh at her fail attempt to talkback. “You know I’m surprised that you still with us. I mean you could of been the first one to go and it would of been a good riddance.”

That….bitch….I didn’t like her choice of words and luckily everybody doesn’t like it either.

“HEY TAKE THAT BACK!” Applebloom form fist out of anger.

Scootaloo stand in front of her. “Ya take back on what you said about our friend!”

“Hearing that coming out of your mouth was just un royalty!” Bon Bon spoke out.

“Trixie doesn’t even want you at my shows!” She pointed at her.

But however none of it phase her as she just laugh it off and it was starting to scare us a bit.

“You know what? You can say whatever you want, but that won’t change me one bit.” She looked down at Scootaloo with a death glare. Scootaloo steps back but then she grabs him by the arms.

“Hey let go!” Scootaloo struggle as she tries to escape her grasp.

Flash quickly got up but Sunset glare at him which cause him to go nervous. “If you kill her…”

She looked back at Scootaloo. “Listen here kid. Don’t think we will all escape in one piece. Soon enough, almost all of us will be gone and I hope that won’t be you. In fact I hope you get to suffer.”

Soon enough, Snowflake and Gilda stand up and started to form fists.

“I suggest you let her go now.” Snowflake said in a harden tone.

Gilda snaps her fingers as she grinned. “You don’t want to end in bruises do you your highness?”

Sunset smirk and just drop Scootaloo on her bottom. Her friends are happy that she didn’t hurt her.

“Well I see that I no longer wanted here. So I’ll just go.” With that, she left the cafeteria.
*Track use: Beautiful dead*
“You OK there?” Snowflake ask worriedly.

Scootaloo wipe off his shorts as she stand up. “Ya I’m fine.” She said sarcastically.

“Got to admit that you're one tough kid there.” Gilda complimented.

“But we got a problem now.” Flash mention. “Sunset has been acting weird today. I mean she was acting meaner than before.” I think Flash might have a point.

“Trixie believes that we should take drastic measures.” Everybody agrees with her.

“Ya even I found it very scary.” Even Diamond Tiara doesn’t like it and she was all aboard on what she said before.

“I suggest we tie her up.” Snips suggested.

But just as we talk about what to do, the monitors began to turn on with MonoKuma as usual. “Attention citizens! Meet me at City hall Asap! I got a announcement to make.” It turn off. Just like everybody's mood.
*Track use: Despair syndrome*
No...NO! It can’t be another motive right!?

“What do you think he want’s?” Octavia ask.

“Probably just to congratulate us...Right!?” Vinyl shake up.

“Only one way to find out.” Silver spoon was the first one to go and soon others follow.

Only me and the Doctor was left. “Doctor?” I call out to him but he ignored me.

He just stand up and left. I wonder if he was mad at me for yesterday? I couldn’t blame him. Having this thought right now, I slowly walk to city hall and everybody was wondering what was taking me too long to get there. But before I could answer, MonoKuma’s voice was heard.
*Track use: MonoKuma pops in*
“Everybody here? Good! Then lets get things rolling!” We all stare at the podium, seeing MonoKuma popping out as before. “Ok time to start the announcement.”
*Track use: MomomomKuma*
“What ever it will be, we will not fall for it!” Diamond Tiara snarked.

MonoKuma Tilted his head. “What? That wasn’t why I call you here for.”

Snips sighed in relief. “Oh thank goodness.”

I was also sighing in relief as well. I don’t want to go thru this again.

“Besides, I still haven’t come up with a motive yet!” MonoKuma Smiled with a big grin which kinda of scared us. “You see the reason why I called you here was to tell your reward!”

Dr.Whooves raises his left eyebrow. “A...Reward?”

“Yes!”

“Can I ask what this ‘reward’ your talking about?” Appleboom doesn’t believe him one bit.

“Well after surviving the first trial, a new area has open up for you!”

Everybody was surprise by this. You know now that I think about it, didn’t Sunset Shimmers showed us a map of not only this town but every other area around it?

“Hmmm? This could be a trap.” Snowflake suggested.

“Oh no, this isn’t a trap. This was a reward for your great detective skills.” He turn his back on us. “Just head upwards from here and you’ll be there. See ya!” He disappeared as usual.
*Track use: Beautiful dead*
“I wonder what was he saying about this new town?” Snails scratches his head.

“Well only one way to find out.” Applebloom was ready to explore.

The other two was ready as well as all of them shouted, “TALENT MARK CRUSADER EXPLORERS! YAY!” With that, they head to the directions where MonoKuma stated.

“Hey don’t go wandering by yourself Sweetie Belle!” Snails follows persert.

Snips soon follows. “Snails I think you're being overprotective, even when we're being stuck here.”

As the others leave, I took my chance my chance to try to talk to the Doctor. “Hey Doc?” Luckily I got his attention. “Look….I wanted to say I’m sorry that-”

“No Derpy.” He interrupted me. “I just want to be alone for a while. Please understand that.”

“....” I didn’t said a word. I was a little heart broken when I heard that. I push him away and for what? He soon leave as I stand in place, wallowing in my sadness.

“It seems you two had a fight?” I turn to see Sunset, smiling devilishly.

“That was not your business!” Never thought she would be that nosy.
*Track use: Despair syndrome*
Sunset snicked. “So tell me...When are you gonna kill him?”

My face began to get paler as she mention that. “Wait what do you mean?”

“Oh nothing.” She smiled deeply. “I thought that might cross your mind after seeing you two fighting and all that.”

“What makes you think that I would do that!?”

Sunset Glare at me but it was more different than what Scootaloo got. Her eyes are way more demonic than usual. “Uh?”

“Well then I would give you about the next 72 hours. Until then, hope you can suppress that killing urge.” She laughed before she move ahead.

What was she talking about? I don’t have any desire to kill anyone...RIGHT!? The way that She looked at me was very scary. But yet I feel that there I was being stared down by a different person? No it can’t be. It feels that I was being stared down by an entity of some kind.
*Track use: Beautiful dead*
I try not to let that cloud my thinking. I quickly ran to catch up and as I get to the entrance, I saw Dr.Whooves waiting by the entrance. He notice me and quickly wave his arm at me.

“Hey Derpy!” The Doctor called me on sight.

I stopped in front of him, not being able to speak a word. I don’t know what I could say. He was trying to comfort me and then I shove him away.

The Doctor Smile awkwardly. “Hey I’m sorry.” His eyes wallow in sadness. “I should’ve know what you have been going threw and-”

“No its OK! I shouldn't try to push you away. You were only trying to help me and I just push you away.” I really felt that I hurted him. I’m starting to feel the pain inside me.

“Tell me something?” I looked up at him. “Do you now hate your best friends for doing the things she did?” The Doctor was curious.

“I…” I don’t really know. Its true that she was responsible for the situation that was happening, but I just couldn’t be mad. But the fact that she threw her life for nothing just makes me sad.

The Doctor notice my struggle to answer. “Well you don’t need to answer if you don’t have anything to say.” The Doctor close his eyes as he frowns. “I should of done something! I should’ve prevented this in anyway but…”

Seeing the Doctor like this was very hard to watch. I couldn’t let him continue this way. I got close, wrapping my arms around him. “Please don’t be sad.”

The Doctor manage to calm down. “You know, you are one interesting woman.”

I giggle at the compliment he gave me. “And you a goofball.”

He laugh very hard. “Really since when am I a goofball? I thought I would be serous meany pants?” His smile really lights up the mood.

We both blush as we see how close we are to each others bodies. We push each other way out of embarrassment.

“Ummmm….Lets go and meet up with the others?” He said while laughing awkwardly.

I nodded in agreement. I may not know what my friend was thinking, but I can’t let that stop me from moving on. I know one thing and that is to stay alive until this whole thing blows over. But How can I tell her mother without upsetting her?

Soon enough, we walk down the wide dirt path as we pass a lot of trees. A little later, we are able to meet up with the others and most of them aren't happy about it.

“Where have you been!” Shouted Gilda.

“It seems the two lovebirds spent some alone time together.” Vinyl said happily.

Diamond Tiara gagged at the thought. “This was gonna be brought up a lot isn’t it?”

“Well its better then being all dark and moody like most media out there” Seems Silver spoon doesn’t mind it for the most part.

“Well since we are here, where was the new town that MonoKuma mention?” Bon Bon raise a good question.

All of us don’t see a town close by? We could explore more but there was a city limit sign just a few feet ahead and we don’t want to deal with those MonoGuards.

“Well this sucks!” Snips shouted in disappointment. “So there no town!? Bullcrap!”

“I don’t think the Bear told us the entire truth.” Lyra Suggested.

Snips pouted. “Well I’m just gonna lay by this tree.” He sat next to the tree, only to be feel something icky behind his back. “Oh come on!”

“Ha Ha!” Diamond Tiara laugh at his predicament.

Snip quickly swipe off the sticky goo off of him. “And this is my favorite shirt as well!”

Snail soon grabs him and check his behind. “Wait this is…” Snails swipe off a sample on his finger and taste it. “I knew it!”

“Knew what?” Said Applebloom.

Snails didn’t bother to answer. He just walks up to the tree and before we know it, bugs started to come out. Almost everybody was shocked and afraid.
*Track use: Junk food for the dashing youth*
“Wow!” Gilda shouted in shocked.

“That was disgusting!” Diamond Tiara creep out.

“I knew this sticky stuff from somewhere! Its that special honey syrup I use back when I was taking care of the insect in canterlot high school!”

“Well at least we know one thing….And that was Snails keeping bugs insides of him.” Scootaloo smirk.

“I’m curious on how they survive within him?” Sweetie Belle question.

Snips quickly notice some bugs on his back but didn’t mind it as it was smoothing and ridding of the sticky stuff. “I don’t care to be honest.”

While everybody was busy being shocked or gross out, I notice something shining behind the tree. I got close to it and notice a lever of some kind. Threw my curiosity, I pull it to see what happens.

Suddenly a loud noise was heard by everybody. We all looked around, trying to find where its coming from. It wasn’t until it got loud enough that we notice it was coming from above. We all step back as a Escalator that looks like what you see in malls comes done.
*Track use: Despair syndrome*
Gilda bit her lip. “Ok this place is starting to bullshit on me!”

“Trixie Said watch your language!” She pointed at her angrily.

“Was this the entrance to the next town?” Sweetie Belle raises a good question.

“Are you that stupid?” Diamond Tiara retorted. “No way this could lead to another town! I mean a town in the sky!?”

“Well considering how weird this place is, I wouldn’t doubt that possibility.” Lyra pointed out.

“Well there was only one way to find out.” The Doctor volunteered to be the first one to go. He put his first step on the escalator with his second step soon after.

“Hey wait for us!” Both Snips and Snails shouted.

The others took turns. One by one they go on the steps and lets them take them to the sky. I almost feels like I’m about to step into heaven which I wonder if I’m already dead. That would be a weird feeling.

“OK Derpy! Time to go!” I took my first step of the Escalator and let them bring me up to the sky.

Things took a bit of hard turn with some of us panicking on how high it was taking us. Clouds began to show up close and it amazes me that I could be close to one. As I look down, I couldn’t help but feel woozy as of how far we are off the ground. Once we pass thru a big moving cloud, we all have reach our destination. Everyone including myself are very shocked to see that the new town we go to was made out of clouds. I was amaze at the possibility. I know that I already saw a cloud house but not an entire town of it.

As I move my head around at the scenery, I notice a banner right in front of the entrance.

Welcome 18 Citizens Of The Jury To Cloudsdale!

*Track use: Fifth island theme*
….Really? MonoKuma seems to like to reminds us of what happen.

“Wo!” Gilda was impress.

“To think we would be the first humans to witness this phenomena,” Snowflake smirks.

Octavia took a few steps and was surprise on the results, "and it also seems that we can stand on the clouds.”

The TMC dashes by her, knocking her off balance and landed on her butt while shouting “TALENT MARK EXPLORERS! YAY!”

Snails quickly gets worried. “Wait! Sweetie Belle don’t go there!”

Snips Sighed. “Snails….Hold up.”

“Hey you kids! Its not safe-” Octavia soon gets interrupted as Vinyl passes by, spinning her as a result.

“Hold on dudettes! Wait for me!” Vinyl runs as she was excited for the new place.

“I think this was a good a chance to split up, wouldn’t everybody agree?” The rest nodded in agreement to the Doctor’s suggestion.

Everybody went off and explore the area.

The Doctor comes up to me. “Shall we go?”

I couldn't say no to that. We both quickly enter the town only I do feel that we forgot something?

“Ummm? Can someone help me?” Octavia plee softly as her bottom was stuck on the clouds. “Anyone!?”

We took a left around one of the pointed clouds. Here we see that the houses are made up like in Greek structure. Many of the houses here are built with carve rock pillars with clouds on top. I wonder if they act like regular clouds and if they do, how would live in a place where it would change weather and not the good kind?

“Hey Derpy Come here!” I heard the Doctor calling my name and I quickly got to where he was. “Come check this out.” I stand in front of a fence that was made out clouds.

Ok at this rate I should expect that. I check to see and notice a race course here only with out the course. Clouds that hold checkpoint flags seems to show where it begins and end. I don’t get this? But then again, this place doesn’t seem to make any lick of sense.

“Do you think that this place we are in was meant for a race of some kind?” I ask, hoping for the Doctor could answer.

“Well It could be but I just don’t know.” It seems he doesn’t know but why do I get the feeling that he lying to me? No...The Doctor would never hold something huge behind my back.

“Well Since there is nothing here, why don’t we continue searching?” I suggested.

“Ok.” He nodded.

We both took the next path that goes before us and before we know it, we are at the front of some kind of factory. Just as we walk in, we notice the other are there as well. Inside the factory there are what seems to be food coloring of some kind as well as Monokuma looking workers, dress in a white worker uniform and a hard hat that keeps this place a flout.

We join in with the others who are just as surprise as we are.

“This place just gets weirder and weirder.” Bon Bon couldn’t grasp on what was going on.

“Don’t you think its weird that they all look so robotic when they work?” Sweetie Belle was a little creep out of their work pattern.

Snips and Snail heads close to them out of curiosity.

“What are they making?” Snips question.

Snails got close to one of the of rainbow looking ponds. He lay a finger into it and sigh in relief. “Well at least its not harmful. But I wonder how it taste?” He took a lick on the color water and it started to spice up a bit. In fact it burns his mouth like he was taking a volcano. “HOOOOOOOOOT!”

Snails quickly runs like a maniac, desperately looking for something to wash it down. Once he sees a waterfall near by, he rushes there and dumps his entire face, drinking as much as he can.
*Track use: momomomokuma*
“Hey!” Suddenly, everybody’s most hated bear pops in. “Maybe you should learn twice when trying to drink that!”

“I was hoping you don’t show…” Silver spoon said disappointedly.

MonoKuma looked down on himself. “Awwww. I thought I came here to help you from the bottom of my heart.” I really don’t get this bear at times.

“Help?” I ask.

He snicked. “Well I thought I give a bit of a explanation about this factory here.”

“Well that could be appreciated.” Snowflake appreciated the offer.

“Well….This Factory was a place to make all sorts of weather of all kinds.”

Everybody was a little shocked to hear that.

“Ok that can’t be possible!” Diamond Tiara doesn't buy it one bit.

MonoKuma Laugh at her. “Well believe it or not, its the truth! This place is not like the normal day to day world you use to live.”

He said that again. What does he mean by that!?

“I have a hard time believing in any of your bullshit!” Gilda was getting frustrated of his info dump.

“Trixie Said watch your language!”

“Well this was starting to get interesting.” Sunset smile devilishly, “It just makes it the more worth while to be the ruler of this place.

MonoKuma Laugh at her words. “Ya right! Like that would happen at all!” He put his paws on him mouth. “Well to wrap this up, while this factory was to make weather of all kinds, it can also make rainbows!”

Applebloom felt annoyed. “You’re serious?”

“Ya are you serious?” Even Bon Bon couldn’t take that much stupidity.

MonoKuma raise his claw at us. “HEY! I love making rainbows here!” He calmed himself down for a bit. “But I do warn you as they don’t taste as sweet as you think.”

Snails comes back to the group, wiping off his tongue. “You got a point there.”

“Well that will be all for today so I’ll see ya next time” He disappeared.
*Track use: Fifth island theme*
“Ummm don’t you find it scary that this place makes weather?” Sweetie Said her concerns.

“I hate to say it but it might be a big issue, knowing what you think.” Silver spoon agreed with her worries.

“I don’t think the bear would do that.” The Doctor informs. “Besides his motive was to hope someone else to cave in and kill someone else for their own purpose.”

Sweetie Belle Whimper as a single tear began to drop.

Vinyl sighed,“ya and look how that turn out.”

The others feel the same. But I know that will not happen again. After what we saw, the experience we face, no more must we deal with losing innocent people that are force to play this.

The rest decided to look around the factory. I wanted to see more of it but then I notice the Doctor exiting out of here. I wanted to see where he was heading. As I went threw the big doors of this place, I was in the different side of the this town. This time this place have taller building and stores. Its the same from the previous town only when I check inside most of them, they serve different goods here.

I quickly run by and notice one place that stand out the rest. A arena of some kind. It was like those roman colosseum only its being held up in the sky. As I take my first step on the cloudy stairs, I couldn't help but feel these stairs would fade away. But I press on and keep climbing up. Once I got there, I enter its booths which made me think this was where we could see some show of some kind.

“Isn’t this place a show enough?” What was the point of this place if he watches us 24/7. As I look around, I see that this place has a snack bar and a bunch of doors. I went threw one of them and it leads me to a set of stairs. After getting threw a whole set, it sets me in one of the seats of the arena. Only its not seats but instead clouds and in the middle of it was just a big space with some clouds and pillars in the middle.

I think this should be some air show but even this place was not big enough for that. I’m confuse about the structure of this place. Suddenly I felt a hand lay on my shoulder. I jumped out of fright but soon felt calm after seeing it was just the Doctor.

“You scared me there.” I press my hand on my chest, trying to push back the heavy breaths that was pushing out.

“Sorry about that!?” The Doctor rubbed his head out as he blush. “Lets head back. I think we did enough exploring here for one day wouldn’t you agree?”

I nodded in agreement. The two of us exit the arena but I still wonder why its design that way? As we both walk pass thru the stores that I went before, I suddenly heard a noise coming from one of the stores. It sound like some tip over causing a soft but loud enough crash.

“What was that?” I quickly run to where I heard the noise.

“Wait Derpy don’t go to places you don’t know much about!” The Doctor try to warn me.

I headed inside, seeing what could of made that noise. As she enter inside, she was astounded by the mechanical wings she sees. Everyone has a different paint designs and wingspans on each of them.

“I wonder if these are to put display in our house.” I took a closer look at one of them. The brown messy spots on a light brown coat interest here the most. “Wait! I forgot I was here to find out what that noise was!”

I continue to look around the store. However my search started to become obsolete. I sat down on one of the chairs as she sighed. But as I took a look in front of me, I notice a door that had the sign ‘storage.’ Without any second doubt, I barges in the door.

Behind the door was a bunch of boxes with lots of stuff in it. I check the ones that comes across my path. Each box I open has a set of working tools of any kind. Maybe I should keep this a secret just in case.

“Hmmm….It seems I can’t find where that noise was coming from-” I stop mid sentence as I notice a video cassette tape of some kind. “What was this?” I took a closer look and notice something behind it. White tape that saids ‘memories’ on it. Hmmm?

“Derpy are you here!” I turn around to see the Doctor just in front of the door. I hid the tape out of sight as he comes at me. “You shouldn’t gone by yourself there!”

“Uh…” I laugh awkwardly, “I was just wondering what this place was!” My laugh was starting to sound bad.

The Doctor sighed. “Well we should head up and meet with the others. I think we explored enough of this place and it would be nice to let our feet touch the ground.”

I nodded in agreement. As he goes ahead, I began inspecting on the tape one more time. “How am I gonna play this?” It only took me a millisecond to realize that her house has a T.V.

Derpy soon quickly caught up with the others at the entrance and it seems that Octavia wasn’t happy.

“HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME THERE!” Octavia shouted as her body went sporadic on Vinyl.

Vinyl couldn’t help but feel so guilty. “He he sorry about that….”

“Come on you two, stop moping around!” Sunset couldn’t take the annoyance. She quickly notice me coming in. “Well what do you know….The last one happens to be the slowest of the thinkers.”

I know I should not let that bother me but the fact it remind me of my young days of getting insults like that….It hurts.

“I suggest you watch your mouth there.” I was happy when the Doctor came to my aid.

Sunset laugh. “Well there you go again. Letting your night and shining armor to come in to the rescue,” she looked away at me from disgust. “How pathetic”

“You better take back the crap that came out of your damn mouth!” Gilda began to threaten her as she forms fists.

“Well lets just skip this and lets all agree that we didn’t find anything of total value right?” Silver spoon was a bit off the mark there.

I wanted to tell them but what if this take was just nothing but cheap entertainment?

“Pffft! This sucks!” Diamond Tiara was frustrated. “We wasted all are time for this crap!”

Everybody sighed in annoyance.

Trixie rubbed her head. “So would Trixie suggest that we just go and waste time like usual?”

“I do suggest that as well.” Its seems the Doctor was just thinking the same thing. “After all I want to explore this place a little longer.

“Well if there was nothing to do then I’ll be heading to the cafeteria then.” Lyra was the first one to go.

Soon enough, everybody went their ways. Some went wandering while others went home. I just went home, hoping nobody will see me holding something. Once inside, I took it out of my bra and lay on the bed. It was so uncomfortable moving that around. I took a look at my T.v, wondering if I should watch this?
*Track use: Beautiful days*
“Hmmm?” I check the clock and see its about 10:30AM. Maybe I should save this as a last resort, just in case. I don’t want to use it up and be left with nothing. I decided to see if anybody wanted to hang out at this moment.

I wonder if anybody in the neighborhood wanted to hang out with me? I took a look and I decide to choose Diamond Tiara. After all the last time I spoke with her seems to interest me at the moment. I went up to her house and knocked on the door. She answer quickly then I thought.

“What do you want?” Seems she isn’t happy at the moment.

I was a bit hesitant, but I don’t let that stop me. “Ummm I was wondering that you want to hang out like before?” I was a little shook up.

“Ya sure.” I was surprise that she answer rather quickly. “Lets head to the place called hay burger.”

The two of us head to hay burger. Seems to be the restaurant of this place. Once inside, we both sat down in the middle of the place.

“Should we get something to eat?” I suggested.

Diamond Tiara shrugged at the thought. “I wouldn't suggest that. The burgers here are really made of hay. The stuff that horses eat!”

I am surprise by that. “Well do they have drinks of some kind?”

“Well why does it matter!? Lets cut to the chase!” She laid her elbows on the table as she wraps her hands. “Tell me what question do you have in mind?”

Well might as well get to the point. “You know I ask this….Do you always see Silver spoon as just an acquaintance?”

The question I ask her caught her off guard. “Well of course. I mean what do I need a friend for anyway?”

“Well you can-”

“You can what?” She interrupted me. “I mean having a friend would not be a good idea here anyway.”

There was something I need to ask her. “I ask, how did you met Silver spoon in the first place?”

She took a deep breath before she spoke. “Well I met her when I was just about 5 years old. Both of our dads have been talking about what sort of business that would be the next thing and so I had to hang out with Silver spoon.”

“That lead to you two hanging out?”

She smirked. “You could say that. But I say that was to make a business partner.”

I’m surprised she would say that to her. But I wonder if she knows this from the beginning.

“She has always been loyal to me and I have to say, I like her way of thinking at times even if she scares me when we are stuck in this place.” Diamond laugh out of joy.

“What will happen if she got killed?” My question soon stop her laugh dead on her tracks.

“....” She stay silent for a short while. “Well then it wouldn’t matter. Some people go away in life so it doesn’t matter.”

“You wouldn’t feel anything about it?” Does she really not care?
*Track use: Despair syndrome*
“Ok this conversation was over!” She stand up from her table and leaves.

I quickly caught up with her. “Hey! Why was this a personal issue to you?”

The glare she gave. It was very unsettling to see up front. I just let her go at this point. She was very hesitant to answer me when I said that question. I think its pretty clear that she does see her as a friend but doesn’t want to admit. Why is that? But the strange thing was that I feel the bond strengthen. I’m starting to worried about her and that was saying something after my first time interacting with her.
*Track use: Beautiful days*
I headed back home. As I grab a snack from my fridge, I check the clock and see that it was about 1PM. I can’t stay here all day and do nothing. I exit my house and decide to go to cloudsdale. Standing on those escalator again made me a lot more woozy then before. I felt relieved when I stand on the hardcloud ground. I took a look around if any others are here. I end up leading myself to the Factory.

“What are you doing here?” I notice someone calling me out. I turn to see that it was Gilda.

“Oh hey there Gilda.” I greeted her as nicely as possible.

“Ugh why do I attract losers? First Snips and Snails comes at me with annoying questions and now I have you who probably wants to hang out with me at this point am I right?” I was surprise on how she predicted it.

“Ummmm?” I don’t know how to ask her politely now. I looked away, hiding my awkward face as a result.

Gilda sighed. “Well lets chat about somethings to pass the time alright.”

The two of us talk about a few things on our mind.

“I ask this.” Gilda squinted her eyes, “how could you see with them all separate and stuff?”

“....Well you could say that it does give two different visions but I usually focus on one eyes on where I wanted to go.”

Gilda pooted. “Oh come on, it had to be something cooler than that.” She cross her arms and pouted.

I can’t believe this. I’m actually impress on how she was talking to me. Hmmm? Maybe I could ask her now. “Say can I ask who was the person you talked about the last time? I’ll understand if you don’t want too?”

Gilda took a deep breath while looking away from me. “Well I might as well confess then.” Looks like I got my wish. “You see, she and I were at the top of our world. We both have set goals that are similar to each other and we always thought it would be just that. The two of us going at the top of the fucking world!” Her smile soon faded away.

“What happen then?”

“Well….Lets just say that real life had to come in and screwed us over. She found another goal to achieve and that was to join the wonder colts. I didn’t took it well as I thought we are gonna stay together.” She made a weak laugh. “I was such a dumbass.”

I couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. Was this why she end up this way? “Oh my.”

Gilda laugh with a snark look on her face. “You know there was one thing that I wanted to do but when I got accepted to a well known school, I took the chance to help improve on myself.” She form a fist out of her anger she was suffering from. “That Dumbass bear thinks that it will take this much to kill me!? HA! I love to see him try!”

“Ya!” I couldn’t help but join in on her moment of triumph. “I could tell you this much that we will get out of here no matter what.”

Gilda smirk. “Ya and it will be the only chance where I get to kick that dumb teddy bear’s ass!” She smile devilishly. “It will be a feast to the eyes!”

It seems that Gilda was opening up to me more than before. I can really feel the bond getting stronger by the moment.

Me and Gilda walked different paths after that. I thought I head to the cafeteria so I could get some dinner. The sun began to set as I got there. Once I enter it’s doors, I notice that I wasn’t the only one here. Just across my sight, Snowflake and the TMC are talking to each other about something.
*Track use: Beautiful dead*
“And I was there, surrounded by a bunch of thugs and I give them a very good warning of messing with me!” He smirked.

The three couldn’t help but be amaze. Scootaloo being the most impress of the three.

“Wow that was awesome!” Scootaloo stands up with excitement. “With your skills, we can totally get out of this place!”

Snowflakes pats her on the head. “Now, Now lets not get carried away.”

Applebloom nodded. “He is right. After all my sister always tells me to plan ahead.”

But during all this conversation, an unexpected growl comes out from the stomach of Sweetie Belle.

“I’m hungry.” She rubbed her tummy as she stick out her tongue.

“Well you go and get something to eat. I’ll wait here ok?”

“OK!” The Three said at the same time before getting their food.

I walked up to him. “I see you told a story for the kids there?”

“Well I thought I give them their hopes up do to our situation here.” He sighed. “It makes me sick that Monokuma forces these kids with in this sick game.”

“Ya…” It kinda makes me glad that Dinky isn’t here.

Snowflake took a deep sigh.“You know Scootaloo worries me the most out of this situation.”

“Hmmm?” I wonder what he meant?

“I rather not talk about it unless she was OK with it.” From the look of his face, he was really serious about it. He was acting like a father figure and I feel happy that someone knows about children.

I grabbed my dinner and sat next to the TMC and Snowflake as he continue to talk about his certain happenings in his life. We laugh and had much fun. Something that I feel that was forgotten with in all of us. I still hold sadness after what happen before, but I’m not gonna let that stop me from having fun for once.

Nighttime soon comes near. I as well as the others head to our houses before the announcement was made.

The Tv turn and as expected, Monokuma was on screen, sitting on his chair with a wine glass on his left paw this time. “Attention citizens! Its 10:00 PM so every store of any kind was now close. Stay at your homes and have a good night!”
*Track use: Despair syndrome*
Well its time for me to go to bed. But before I do, I might as well check the tape that I found. I head up to my T.v and push the tape to my cassette player. I grab a chair and sat down as I press play. The static clear up and shows what seems to be a newsroom of some kind and a woman with a pink skin tone, yellow hair, and a red business dress standing in the middle.

**********************
*Track use: 11 news opening theme*
“We are on?” The woman ask before she starts. “Today on our top story, the military has just issue a red alarm.”

It change to the school where it seems that one of the pedestrians are filming what has happened but still has her voice of commentating what was important.

“As you can see here, the Statue at canterlot high have been reported that it was use for some kind of transportation. This was detailed within a file report after the incident with in the fall formal dance.”

Soon enough, the soldiers began to surround the area as the civilians began to wonder what was going.

“The soldiers are on the move and...wait a minute?”

The camera zooms in at the statue, showing that the reflection was starting to act like a puddle being hit with a rock. The soldiers move in, only to have something come out.

“WHAT WAS THAT!”

Many different creatures such as changelings, shadow ponies, and monsters that are hard to believe that exist appeared out of the statue.

“What are Those are creatures!”

A mass panic ensures. The Military began to fire at the creatures but soon they are outmatched by the numbers. The one holding the camera drop it and began to run. It caught a glimpse of MonoKuma before it went static once more.

**********************
*Track use: Despair syndrome*
“I….I….What?” I couldn’t grasp on what I just saw. That tape was a news report!? How could that be! What are those creatures and was that where MonoKuma came from?

I had to rewind the tape just to make sure. It only made me believe that it might be the case. But then something caught me of internet just as I pause at that moment. I notice the camera was showing a date.

Monday, September 25 2014

What! I notice that it was not only the day I enter Canterlot academy, but it was 5 years since then only it was on the same date. I was shocked to say the least.

“Wait! How could that be!” Maybe it was wrong somehow but….I don’t know! How could I feel OK after watching that! It could be just Monokuma playing a trick on me but there was one thing I couldn’t shake off and that was the fact that it looked so real.

I don’t know how to take this….

Author's Note:

New location and it seems the main focus of the story has come in. What does this mean here? You'll have to wait and see until the next chapter. Free time events I use are Diamond Tiara and Gilda.

PreviousChapters Next