• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 2,671 Views, 51 Comments

Equestria Girls: Dangan Ronpa - MarkTheWolfpony



Derpy along with 19 others are trap within a strange place by a black and white bear name MonoKuma and he states that the only way out is to commit murder and get away with it.

  • ...
18
 51
 2,671

PreviousChapters Next
Mayor MonoKuma's T.V address: Day 1

*Track use: Momomomonokuma!*

Monokuma gets up on stage as an excited audience takes pictures and claps. The camera crew comes and sets up the broadcast to all stations. He stood at the podium and began his announcement.

“Well hello there, everybody viewing from your homes. This is your mayor speaking with a special announcement."

“What you are seeing right now is how citizens try to get used to a new environment."

“They think they can live peacefully. They think they can able to pull through.”

“But you know what is really gonna happen. Who is going to be the culprit? Who is going to be the victim? We will have to wait and see.

“These kids are supposed to be the symbol of hope to the world. But we’ll see if they can hold to that. Does anybody wanna bet on who caves first? Come on, everybody! I got 10:1 odds on the grey chick, who’s feeling’ lucky?”

Author's Note:

Just like the games, I'll be doing these as well as MonoKuma likes to speak what he has in mind after the days are over.

PreviousChapters Next