• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 2,672 Views, 51 Comments

Equestria Girls: Dangan Ronpa - MarkTheWolfpony



Derpy along with 19 others are trap within a strange place by a black and white bear name MonoKuma and he states that the only way out is to commit murder and get away with it.

  • ...
18
 51
 2,672

PreviousChapters Next
The New Murderous Life Town court 1 pt.2

*Track use: Despair syndrome*
“Lets vote her off!”

That is all I hear as many of them follow on Flash’s words. I would try to speak out but I don’t think anybody would ever listen to me. We are gonna die and its all my fault.

The Doctor grab hold on the stand as tight as he can. He grinned his teeth as his mouth lay down making a frown. His eyes started to look very menacing. “SHUT UUUUUP!"

With that yelled, he got everybody's attention. I was surprise that something like that came out of him. I will admit that it was scary.
*Track use: Class trial solar edition*
“Now that I got every idiot’s attention! I want to say this...Have you not see how this court works!” That one question he ask, nobody had much of a clue.

“I’m a little scared here to be honest.” Snips begins to sweat uncontrollably.

“Doc it doesn’t matter!” Flash spoke up. “But what we all know is that Sunset could've been the only one who-”

“What if I tell you that I know another person who could do this!” The Doc got Flash as well as everybody’s attention.

“What do you mean by that?” Flash doubted him, not believing a single word he said.

The Doctor was hesitate. I don’t know why but I feel that what he was going to say, doesn’t suit him. But then I realize something. Something that I never thought would come to mind.

“Wait...Doctor you don’t mean…”
*Track use: Class trial retribution edition*
Sunset laughed at our situation. “Of course it means that! Berry punch is not the victim here. In fact she was also the criminal at one point!”

Everybody was shocked for a moment. None of them couldn’t believe what Sunset have said.

But Flash doesn’t buy her words. “That is just a downright lie!”

“Flash! What she is saying is the truth.” The Doctor defended her with all his might.

But I was still confuse about all of this. “Doctor!” I ask, worried. “What do you mean that Berry was the criminal at one point? I don’t understand!”

He looked away from me, hesitating to answer my question.

“Seems I would have to explain this for you.” Sunset happily answer. “When I saw Berry walking out of that house with the knife, she attempted murder with that knife!”

“No...NO!” I couldn’t accept this. Berry is my best friend. She wouldn't do such a thing if she put us all threw this.

“Oh my.” Bon Bon show concern for me.

“You can’t be ze serous!” Photo Finish couldn’t luster what was being said here. “How could a girl like her would be doing ze things like this!?”

Snowflake sighed, making a frown. “I think it has something to do with the motives we got.”

Wait does he mean….

THAT'S IT!

“You mean the photos that we got from MonoKuma?”

“It seems that may be the case.” Silver spoon confirm, pushing up her glasses. “It must of broken her down, like a weak soul.”

“You're starting to scare me a bit Silver spoon.” Diamond Tiara was a little uncomfortable around Silver spoon words.

“So wait...Berry was planning to kill any one of us!” Snails clutches his hair, with his face getting paler.

“But that doesn't make any sense!” Scootaloo shouted.

“Wait!” Octavia intervene. “If I can get this right, When Sunset Saw Berry leave the house, she went to the hardware store and from what Applebloom said, she got the rope that help her get up in the room of the boutique.”

“But how can that be possible!” Vinyl shouted in confusion. “She was at the party! So how could she be there to get the dropping on somebody!”

“Also Trixie did saw her entering the house before that murder attempt happen. Trixie is a bit confuse here!” Her face made an uncomfort frown.

I don’t want to believe it. But if we can’t figure it out then we'll be stuck.

Court Debate

Method of surprise.

*Track use: HEAT UP!*

Gavels

-Knife
-Manikin/Shatter mirror
-Dress hole
-Thread roll
-Make up powder jar

Gilda: So you're saying there is no way to tell what happen!?

Vinyl: She Enter the party soon after.

Vinyl: That doesn’t make any of this to be possible!

Flash: I have a hard time believing she could do all of this?

Silver spoon: Could it be that she had the knife with her all this time?

Lyra: Then what was the point of the rope then?

Applebloom: It had to have some kind of purpose!

Photo Finish: It seems that we are ze dead end here?

Snowflake: Has no one been able to find anything that would help us here!?

I really don’t want to think of it...I’m at a lost here. I don’t want to accuse my friend but it seems a possibility has open.

THERE IS A CONTRADICTION TO YOUR STATEMENT!

*Track use: Class trial solar edition*
“Wait Silver spoon! I think what you said might help me solve this.”

Silver spoon looks at me. “Oh...Lets hear it.”

I was a little hesitate. But I must move on if I’m gonna survive. “You see I believe that there is a reason for her getting a piece of rope.” I presented her the evidence. “You see I found a dress with a hole on it. I have reasons to believe that she hid the knife there.”

“NO FUCKING WAY!” Gilda shouted.

“Trixie said watch your language!” She pointed her finger at her.

“So that would mean that she came to the party after she left the knife there!” Snail said out of surprise.

I want to say that its just speculation but I’m starting to think that its true.

“If what Trixie has heard that is true, then the moment when I saw her entering the boutique, she went to the room and waited for the unexpected victim to come in.” What she said...might of been the truth.

“That is when the struggle happen right?” Sweetie Belle ask, holding both of her hands in denial.

“Well no shit!” Gilda answer aggressively. “That struggle must of took a lot out of them which ended with the victim winning but now we are here.”

“Trixie said...well you're right but watch your language!” Trixie felt down for a moment there.

“It seems that this might be the truth.” The Doctor couldn't reject this anymore. “She planned this from the moment she got her motive. But in the end, she failed.”

“Wait…” Snips said, laying a hand on his forehead. “If she did succeed in killing the victim, won’t that be hard to hide do to the fact of the evidence we found?”

Sunset couldn’t help laugh. “You forgot one thing here.”

“You're talking about Derpy herself right?” The Doctor answer quickly. I was unsettle by his answer.

“You got that right.” She smirk.

“Holy shit!” Gilda couldn’t help but feel surprise.

“JUST STOP!” I couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t want this to be true! I just want everything to be false! “Berry was my best friend! She will never use me like that! She was never like this and I won’t accept that now!”

“Hey Hey!” Monokuma interrupted me. “I don’t want to hear this long speech of how your friend was cool and all that. You know what...You better start picking out on who is the criminal!” He lays his paws on his mouth, snickering. “You don’t want me to end the court right now would ya?”

“Umm guys! I think its time to pick out the criminal now!” Snails face gets paler with every passing second.

“But...I…” I don’t where to go. I’m at a complete halt here. I don’t want to accuse Berry but what else is there? I’m at a lost here.

Court Debate

Finding a new start.

*Track use: Break 2nd mix*

Gavel

-Knife
-Hand marks
-Rope
-Neck marks
-Black spec

Gilda: Well this is fucking great as we have no leads to go on!

Snip: You got me!?

Photo Finish: We are gonna get ze killed and it would be all because we can’t expose the ze criminal!

Scootaloo: We can’t give up right now!

Scootaloo: As Rainbow Dash said, you can never give up!

Sweetie Belle: Do you think we should Re check all the evidence?

Snails: Sweetie Belle gots the right idea!

Silver Spoon: Do we even have the time for that?

Diamond Tiara: We have to take any chance here and I hate to say it…

Vinyl: As a huge party group, lets take our chances!

I don’t know what evidence could there be? Unless….WAIT I THINK I GOT IT!

THERE IS A CONTRADICTION TO YOUR STATEMENT!

*Track use: Class trial solar edition*
“Wait Gilda!” I grab her attention.

“What is it that you have to interrupt me!?” She wasn’t happy for that.

“Look as much as I can’t say that all this is true. But I think there is one piece of evidence that might gives us the answer.”

Gilda look at me with one of her eye lowered. “Go on…”

“You see there is one thing that got me questioning something.” Its now or never. “Berry had marks all over her neck here and I think if we figure out what cause those marks then we can figure out who killed her.”

“Could it be the rope that you found?” Octavia ask.

I nodded my head in disagreement. “No it can’t be the rope. If you look closely to the markings, they do not match.”

“Well shoot!” Applebloom snap her fingers. “Well that was a huge miss there.”

“Derpy I suggest you think this over.” The Doctor suggested. “I think there is something we didn’t pick up during our investigation.”

“What would that be!” Flash ask Desperately.

Ok...What else could the criminal use for strangling the victim. What could cause those marks? I just need to think.

*Track use: Flashing anagram.*

Missing Piece!

S

T

R

A

P

HERE IS WHAT WE ARE MISSING!

*Track use: Class trial solar edition volume two*
“Its a strap!”

“Wait what!?” Snails ask surprisely.

“It had to be a strap!” I just know it is.

“Strap?” Gilda question.

“look at the patterns and markings of the neck. The small square shapes around her should be a clear indicator.”

“But however that doesn't get us any close to know who the criminal was?” Snails said disappointingly.

Actually…

“Derpy. I think you know by now who done this right?” The Doctor knows what I’m thinking. I really didn't want to be reminded of it.
*Track use: Buzzkill*
“WHAT!” Snips shouted as his hands are on his mouth.

“Well it took ya long enough.” Sunset Shrugged.

“Who do you think done this besides her?” Flash still doubts this.

But when I look at the marks around Berry’s neck, it became pretty clear. Berry...You are my best friend and yet your actions put us thru this. I don’t what to think of this anymore. You attempted murder and look what happen to you.

The only one who could of done this.

The only one that I could see doing this.

Is non other then the person who has the evidence around her neck.

It's painful for me to do this but the criminal is non other than…

THE COURT HAS MADE A DECISION!

“Photo Finish. It was you wasn’t it?” As I called out on her name, she point her face at me in shocked.

“ZE WHAT!?” Her face started to get paler. She tries to be formal and calmly about it. “I don’t know what you're ze talking about!”
*Track use: Class trail(Odd addition)*
“What!” Flash couldn’t believe it. “Why do you think she could of done this!?”

“Because she is the only one who is wearing a camera with her all times.” I continue pressing on, knowing I'm on the right track.

“What does that have to do with ze anything!” Photo Finish shouted as she defends herself.

“The markings within Berry’s neck pretty much matches the pattern of your strap Photo Finish!”

“Ugh!” She stand perfectly still, frozen in place as her face gets even more paler.

“Hold on!” Diamond Tiara interrupted. “How can that be possible since she was the one hosting the show!?”

“Ya! How could I have done all this if I was there ze hosting the show.” Photo Finish pointed at me, questioning my claim.

I...I don’t know! I’m at a lost here!

Court Debate

Out of Sight or not?

*Track use: Break 2nd mix*

Gavels

-blood splatter
-Trixie’s Testimony
-Empty Knife holder
-Make up powder

Photo Finish: How can you accuse me of murder if I was hosting the show up and front!

Diamond Tiara: Ya it doesn’t make any sense!

Silver Spoon: I’m guessing this accusation was based on false speculation?

Octavia: Could of she have let someone borrow it?

Snails: I don’t think anybody borrowed her camera!

Sunset Shimmers: You really are persisted there Photo Finish.

Flash: I don’t know what to think here!

Photo Finish: Well think of how I’m ze innocent!

Gilda: Innocent my ass!

Gilda: You are a fucking liar and that is that!

Snowflake: Maybe something from the struggle might tell us something?

There has to be evidence that shows that she wasn’t there but what!?...Wait I think I know a certain person who did just that!

THERE IS A CONTRADICTION TO YOUR STATEMENT!

*Track use: Class trial solar edition volume two*
“Sorry Photo Finish but there is evidence that said that you weren't there!”

Photo Finish startled on my words. “Your ze lying.”

“Oh really!? You see when I was talking to Trixie, she said one thing after her testimony.”

“Then I, the great powerful Trixie went on stage and impressed about 11 people!”

“11 people.”

“Ya so what is your ze point!” She continues to shoot down my claims.

“Now lets think about this. I was with 7 other people involved with the fashion show. So if I take to account, there are suppose to be 12 people who are watching the show. But why did Trixie said she only saw 11?”

Photo Finish couldn’t fight back. Her mouth was wide, eyes open fully in shock. “I ze..I ze..”

“Trixie!” Sunset called her attention. “Have you seen Photo Finish anywhere when you went on?”

“Trixie now remembers.” She rubs her lips. “Trixie hasn’t even seen Photo Finish when Trixie makes her dashing debut!” She struck a confident pose.

“UUUUUUUGH!” Photo Finish was caught off gaurd.

“So that proves that she was inside the boutique!” Scootaloo shouted.

“I think I got how this crime happen.” Sunset happily complied. “When Berry head up to the boutique. She grab hold of the knife she brought from her house until the unsuspecting victim comes in.” She glared at Photo Finish with a devilish smile. “The struggle happen and things got bad when you knock her out with that manikin.”

“YOU GOT THAT ZE WRONG! YOU GOT IT ALL ZE WRONG!” I never seen Photo Finish that angry.
*Track use: Class trail(Odd addition)*
“Wait I have to ask?” Lyra intervene. “I don’t think she hit her with a manikin?”

“You really should've kept your mouth shut!” Sunset didn't take it lightly on her question.

“Lets think this a little rationally.” Lyra smiled deeply. What is she up too? “Now you may have to consider the weight of that pony like manikin. From the looks of it, it would of been too heavy to lift that quickly as possible.”

“You see!” Photo Finish jumped on the defense. “So how could I ze knock her out!”

“Well...SHIT!” Gilda admit defeat.

This is frustrating! What else could of been there!? There has to be evidence here. I need to check threw my files and…

THIS FILE SHOULD PROVE IT!

“Wait what about this black spec!” Many tilted their heads in confusion.

“Ummm I’m sorry to say this Derpy but…” Flash was hesitant. But Diamond Tiara wasn't.

“That is the dumbest thing I ever heard.” She face palm.

“No wait!” The Doctor got everyone's attention! “Take a closer look at the black spec.”

“Stop blaming ze me! How would a simple spec prove that I! Photo Finish is involve in all of this!” She continue doing whatever she can to stop the progress.

However he is very persistence. But…he is started to show regret, clutches his fist as it started shaking. “What If I say that black spec is a part of her camera.”

Sweat begins to fall all over her face. “That is ze impossible!”

“Show us your camera then?” As the Doctor requested, she begins to stutter.

“Uhhhhhh.” She froze for a moment there.

“Well…” Gilda pounded her fist. “We are waiting!”

She didn’t move a single muscle. Her lips begins to move but she could barely speak a cohesive sentence. “I...will…NO!”

Gilda didn’t took it lightly. “Are you saying no to me bitch!” The anger she made with that face. It began to scare her.

“No! I will not succumb to your request because it isn’t true!” Photo Finish continues on her defence. “My camera is ze fine!” She holds out her camera. “See! Nothing ze wrong!”

“Huh.” Snips was surprise. “What do you know.”

“Take your hands off the the sides” Sunset requested.

Photo Finish began to shake up a bit. “Ummm...I am showing my camera! Isn’t that enough!”

Sunset smiled devilishly. “Then why aren't you holding them from your strap?”

“Ya that seems very odd isn't it?” Silver spoon starts to see what is going on. “Can you just take those hands off the corners please?”

She slowly lay down her camera. “I…I…” Photo Finish wasn't able to speak.

“Photo Finish?” Sweetie Belle said in concern. “Are you gonna-”

“SCREW ALL ZE YOU!” She burst out all her anger out with all her might.

“Hey! You don’t scream at Sweetie Belle like that!” Snail didn't take it lightly, especially if its at Sweetie Belle.

“YOU ALL AGAINST ZE ME!” She point at us fiercely. “YOU THINK IT’S POSSIBLE FOR ME TO HIT HER! I MEAN WHEN DO I EVEN HAVE THE ZE CHANCE TO KNOCK HER OUT!”

She is starting to get very persistent here. Come to think of it I don’t think Berry would let her guard down one moment. What could of cause her to let her guard down?

Court Debate

The Finale look.

*Track use: Hope vs Despair*

Gavels

-Make up powder
-Manikin/Shatter mirrord.
-Blood splatter
-Thread Roll
-Make up powder jar

Sunset Shimmers: Let me finish this case right now.

Sunset Shimmers: First you came inside the room.

Sunset Shimmers: Then you saw that Berry was standing there, holding the knife.

Sunset Shimmers: She charge at you, trying to stab you.

Sunset Shimmers: Then you knock her out with your camera.

Photo Finish: How could I knock her out…

Photo Finish: If she was Attacking me!

Gilda: Ha! you admit it!

Sweetie Belle: You really did it?

Photo Finish: No! You don’t ze understand here!

Dr.Whooves: Photo Finish! Please just calm down.

Photo Finish: I am ze calm!

Lyra: Oh its a shame.

Lyra: I defended you for one moment and you end up digging your grave.

Diamond Tiara: What the hell is wrong with you!

Bon Bon: She was just saying what she have on her mind!

How could she get Berry’s guard down? There must be something here that could of been found during the struggle? Wait I got it!

THERE IS A CONTRADICTION TO YOUR STATEMENT!

*Track use: Class trail Future part*
“Photo Finish you forgot one thing.”

"What would that ze be!" Photo Finish panic.

“Tell me this. What about the power jar that was under the bed?”

“What power jar!” She tried to denied it.

“You see while I was searching for evidence, I saw something that is shining underneath the bead. It was a jar of make up powder.”

“Ya...what is your ze point!” Photo Finish face begins to get paler as a drop of sweat runs down on her left side of her cheek.

“The powder jar was empty! Which means it could've been of the same that is on Berry’s eyes!” It seems that I got her.

“UGH!” She was cornered. Photo Finish couldn’t of think of a way out of this.

“Oh my!” Sweetie Belle cover her mouth in shocked.

“Your can’t escape your guilt criminal!” Snips pointed his finger at her.

“How could you Photo Finish.” Snowflake couldn’t feel any sympathy for her.

“Photo Finish! Please tell that isn’t true!” Flash still doubts all of this.

“I...I…” She looked down on herself. But then she shot her head up with her face as red as a pepper. “YOU ALL FRAMING ZE ME! YOU ALL DON’T SEE THAT I’M ZE INNOCENT!”

I couldn’t bare to see her rage to be honest. It just wasn’t pleasant. I turn my head and notice that the Doctor didn’t want to see it as well. He close his eyes shut, hoping it will be over soon.

“YOU AIN’T ZE NOTHING! You forgot one thing about your whole claim!” The others wonder what was she talking about. “It how that I! Photo Finish didn’t even have a scratch on me! So all this is invalid!”

I just want this to end. It seem that there is still one thing that I’m am missing. This will be my last stand and I have to make it count.

Criminal’s Last stand

Photo Finish.

*Track use: M.T.B*

Photo Finish: You’ll trying to get rid of ze me!

Scootaloo: Hey that was not true.

Photo Finish: Thinking that this trial will do the ze job!

Dr.Whooves: Please! Lets talk about this in a calm matter.

Photo Finish: How can I be calm when you are all ze against me!

Lyra: The more you talk, the more less innocent you are.

Photo Finish: Its all your ze fault!

Sweetie Belle: Can we just give her more time to explain?

Photo Finish: Listen to her! She knows what she ze talking about!

Diamond Tiara: Like I take a brats advice over this.

Photo Finish: FUCK YOU!

Trixie: Trixie Saids watch your language!

Photo Finish: Screw you!

Silver Spoon: That is not how high class people talk.

Photo Finish: Then you should have defended me!

Flash: I really can’t defend you here.

Photo Finish: You are all ze hopeless!

Sunset Shimmers: This will teach you to mess with the princess.

Photo Finish: You are not a princess!

Final note

Photo Finish: If I was in that struggle, then I should of have any kind of damage on my clothes or body!

ITS OVER PHOTO FINISH!

*Track use: Class trail Future part*
“Photo Finish you forgot one thing.”

“I didn’t forget anything!” She continued to denied.

I close my eyes shut. Photo Finish just stop. “There was a thread roll that had indication that it was use.” I pointed at her. “This could've been use to fix the damage of your clothes!”

She didn’t spoke a word. It seems that she couldn’t say anything to prove my claims wrong. She looked down on herself, knowing there is no way out of this.

“Well I think its time to wrap this up shall we?” Sunset reminded me on what to do.

But I don’t want too. I really don’t! But it seems that there is no way out of this, is there? I took a deep breath to calm myself down. “Everybody listen up...its time to tell you how all this has happen!”

THIS IS HOW THE CRIME WENT DOWN!

*Track use: Climax return*

Act 1

It all started when we first got the motive. Everybody grab the photos that Monokuma has lay out for us. All of us didn't take it well on what we saw in those pictures. Berry unfortionly was taking this the worst out of all us. Seeing her mother in that situation gave her enough reason and motivation to commit a crime.

Act 2

The very next day, she begin to think on how she would commit a crime that nobody will ever suspect. That was when I came in and told her about the party that was being held at the boutique. With that in mind, she waited until when its late. By that time, almost everybody was at the party. Berry took the knife off the wall cabinet and trash her house, thinking that today will be the day for her to leave and see her mother once more. With that, she leaves her house, only to be spotted by Sunset shimmers as she ran off.

Act 3

Before she head to the party, Berry went to the hardware store. From there, she picked up one of the ropes that she needed before heading to the party. She head to the backyard of the boutique where the window to the upstairs room was located. Luckily for her, it was open. She tied the rope up, making a lasso and began to launch it inside. It took her many tries before the rope manage to latch on the handle that opens the window. She climbed up the walls and enter the room from there. Once inside, she hid the knife in the top drawers. But it left a small hole as she push it deep inside the dress. Once that is done, she heads back down and enters the party, with a face that hides what she was doing.

Act 4

The plan soon began in motion once the fashion show started. I as well as others who participated didn’t notice that she went inside of the boutique. But however Trixie caught her in her sight, but didn’t feel anything wrong by it. As soon as the show started, that is when our victim or in this case the criminal head to the boutique as Trixie begins to take stage. Once inside, the criminal head upstairs to the bedroom, only to meet Berry as her hand was inside the drawer.

Act 5

Berry pull out the knife and began her attempted murder on the criminal. The criminal began to dodge every attempted thrust from the knife. Do to the size of it, the criminal wasn’t able to avoid it completely, having torn scratch of the cloths the criminal wears. But the criminal wasn’t gonna let her continue doing that. With all the criminal’s might, she fought to the very end. As the criminal got cornered, she desperately looks for anything to help her in the situation. That is when the criminal grab the jar. As Berry charges in, the criminal launch the jar at her face, blinding her in the process. The criminal took her chance and attack. The impact of the camera knock her out in an instant. Worried that she have killed her, the criminal grab her body and drop her out of the window, landing on the trash cans below. Without question, the criminal climb down the rope, dropping the knife down on the ground. With that, the criminal grabs the body and knife and heads out of the area.

Act 6

The criminal headed to river next to the bridge that lead to the boutique. There she lay the knife in her hand, making it look like it was suicide. But however, Berry have woken up and begin her attempt at murder once more. During this, the criminal manage to use the weapon against her and stab her right in the stomach. As she tries to pull it out, that is when the criminal took her chance to strangle her. With every last breath, that is when her life has ended. The criminal put the knife in her hand and push her in the water, hoping that no one will accuse the criminal as such.

Act 7

The criminal heads back to the boutique. She climb up the rope and threw it out in the garbage, hoping that nobody would notice it in the pile. The criminal grabs a thread roll and begin to fix up all the cuts from her dress. Once that is done, the criminal headed back to the party, with everybody not knowing what has happen until now.

The only one who could’ve done this…

The only one who who wasn’t spotted at the party was none other than…

THE PRESS KNOWS! ADMIT THAT IS ALL TRUE PHOTO FINISH!

*Track use: Re_Despair syndrome*
“I...I...I...I Photo Finish…” Her sentence comes to a complete stop.

“It seems that you got everything down,” Sunset smile at her demise. “Oh you poor soul.”

“Really sad isn’t it.” Lyra in force the situation.

“I can’t believe-” Before Flash could finish, Monokuma interrupted him.
*Track use: Mr. Monokuma
“Well I see that you reach your conclusion here.” He raise his left paw in excitement. “Alright its time for the votes here so come on down my citizens!”

All the Monokuma looking citizens got up their seats and line up in front of a box. They grab a pen and begin writing who they think is the criminal. I guess we persuade them during these cases. Once all of them voted, a Tv comes down in the middle of the court, showing a Monokuma in a red dress next to a lottery ball machine. Inside are small white balls with 8 bit faces of ourselves. I hope that doesn’t mean anything considering the context. As the balls begin to move around like crazy, three of them exit out, showing Photo Finish in all of them.

Congratulations! Photo Finish is declare Guilty!

It seem that we reach the end of this trial.

Author's Note:

Well that is the end of the first case. Did you guess it right? Also after math will be coming very soon as that will be where I get to punish the criminal. Uppupupupu

PreviousChapters Next