• Published 13th May 2014
  • 421 Views, 5 Comments

Insanity - guitarguyjoe



A mad pony escapes from an Canterlot Asylum. He wanders into ponyville and wreaks havoc on the citizens... or at least a few good pranks.

  • ...
 5
 421

Prologue

"HE'S GETTING AWAY! STOP HIM!" Screamed Warden Freeman as the guards frantically chased a white earth pony stallion with black spots in his coat and a grey mane.

One guard was about to catch him, but the stallion just smiled and jumped up.

"LOOK OUT!" Screamed another guard, but it was to late. The stallion clapped his hooves together and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Where did he go?" The Guards questioned. Warden looked up and saw the stallion on the second floor of the Asylum.

"Oh come on guys, " complained the earth pony, "you have to do better than that to catch me." and with that he jumped down and made a mad dash through the prison once again.

"AFTER HIM!" bellowed Warden and the guards obeyed with new found anger at the convict.

The chase continued on like this for a good fifteen minutes before it became boring for the earth pony and I. So we decided to end it.

"We've got him now!" Shouted a guard chasing the stallion. They were heading towards a dead end at the end of a long hallway. The stallion saw the wall and smiled as he increased his speed.

"What in Equestria is he doing?" asked Warden who had joined the chase.

The earth pony was quickly approaching the wall, he wasn't slowing down at all. As he reached the wall he quickly turned around and with his momentum built up he bucked the wall.

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! There was immense explosion causing a bright light stunning the guards. When everyone had recovered they saw a hole in the wall that was big enough to fight both royal sisters through.

Warden approached the hole and stared out to outside of Canterlot to scope for where he may have gone. "You won't escape me that easily... Dynamo.
Meanwhile in Ponyville

Twilight was asleep in her bed, dreaming of a peaceful picnic with her friends when suddenly there was a loud explosion.

She and Spike jumped out of their beds at the sound and ran outside to see what happened. It was about 6:30 am and everyone in ponyville was outside looking towards Canterlot.

"Spike, take a letter." Twilight said with determination "Please, inform Celestia that I'm coming for a visit."

Author's Note:

Hello people. I am back and I have for you a new story. I hope you enjoy.

Sincerely, GG Joe