• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 837 Views, 17 Comments

Sombra's Triumphant Return - GrandSpellcaster



It's been a few years sense Sombras's crusshing defeat and he has been aching for revenge, but with his body destroyed. He's going to need some help.

  • ...
4
 17
 837

Chapter 7: You Will Break

Sombra looked over to the crystal pony guards that had not been in the triangle, “Take them to the dungeon.” he ordered them.

The guards looked at each other than at Sombra, then back at each other. They walked over to the ponies and began to gather them up.

Sombra looked over to Mirid, “Gather the horns, they may still have a use. Also at some point in the near future you will need to take a room in the palace, you can have any room with an ‘S’ above the door.”

“Yes Master” She said bowing.

Sombra walked over to Chrysalis, “The heart is yours, along with the Alicorn. Now I have and Empire to stabilize.” He said releasing the heard from his palaces grip on it.

“Well this has been a prosperous relationship indeed, we will leave then and if you ever feel the desire to do something like this again then feel free to send Mirid with the massage.” She made a motion and four changelings lifted the Crystal Heart off its pedestal and flew off. “We will release Shining Armor into your enslavement."

“Thank you my dear.” he said with a low bow. He turned around and walked to the doorway into the palace.

Chrysalis turned and flew off on the way ordering her Changelings to leave the city with their prizes.


Sombra walked into his throne room, he sat upon his newly reclaimed thrown. He used his magic to create a bell which he rung it, two crystal pony mares walked into the room, their heads were hung in obedience. “You!” he shouted to the first one, “Tell the guards to take the cyan and orange mares in the dungeon to the mines and the pink one to slave processing. He pointed to the other one, “And you tell the guards to take the yellow and white mare to be fitted for house work.” He ordered.

“Yes milord” They said in unison, and then they left the room.

Sombra got up and walked out of the throne room, he traveled down to the dungeon. When he got there was only one mare still in her cell, “Twilight Sparkle”, he said to the slumped form.

At the mention of her name Twilight’s head lifted a little then she realized who it was who said it. “What do you want Sombra.” She spat at him.

“Now. Now.” Sombra said calmly, “Is that any way to talk to your Master?”

“You are not my Master! I only serve Princess Celestia!”

“Yes you were you were one in a many line of apprentices that she has had.” Sombra said. “But that doesn’t matter now, does it? For you are in my Empire now and I am the only Master here!”

He opened the door to her cell and two crystal pony guards appeared out of nowhere and grabbed her forelegs. “Come with me” Sombra said grinning.

He took her to the palace balcony where she could see the slaves working. “You see Twilight Sparkle, I am the ruler of all of this, and I need an apprentice. Especially seeing how my last one was destroyed by Princess Luna. And I want you.”

Twilight’s eyes were wide in surprise, How could he think I would ever serve him? The Question played in her head.

Sombra stomped twice on the ground and the guards dragged twilight over to a large crystal. They strapped her to it and Sombra smiled. He then blasted her with dark magic; the pain was so severe that it consumed Twilight’s thought.

“You can’t torture me into becoming your apprentice!!” She shouted in-between magic blast.

Sombra laughed, “You misunderstand! I’m letting you taste dark magic, when you join me it will be willingly.”

A guard ran up to him “Milord those horns you used to defeat the ‘enemy’…” He paused seeing Twilight.

“Go on whelp” Sombra ordered.

“Forgive me milord.” He said lowering his head, “The horns are glowing.”

“Ah it must be time.” Sombra started for the door. He turned back, “Watch her.” he ordered the guard.

Sombra made his way to where the horns were stored and upon seeing the horns glowing he used his magic on them. The result was the revival of the three unicorns that had died to give him his new body. But not exactly, they had interacted with dark magic, and were corrupted by it.

The three of them bowed to him, “What would you have us do Master” they said in unison.

“For you” Sombra said pointing to the light green mare, “you will lead my house keepers.” he pointed to the dark red stallion “You will be in charge of gem processing” He pointed to the last blue stallion “You will oversee the mines”. He put his hoof down and ordered them, “Go to your respective positions, the guards will show you the way.”

They ran off and Sombra went back to Twilight, who was halfway through cutting her bindings. He saw this before she noticed him and he bellowed, “Trying to escape are you!! I do not tolerate unsuccessful escape attempts!!” He shot dark magic into her; she screamed bloody murder.

Author's Note:

Potential Commenter: Hay! Why didn't the unicorns need a ritual to form their bodies?
Me: Because they had taken Alicorn magic.