• Published 15th Apr 2014
  • 3,277 Views, 91 Comments

Fluttershy's Pet Breezie - Skylight77



Rainbow Dash becomes Fluttershy's pet breezie and now faces the trials of her new form.

  • ...
7
 91
 3,277

Stress

Fluttershy had left the Hay Burger Restaurant in a hurry. After she heard from Pinkie Pie that there was something going on with Rainbow Dash that didn’t sound pretty, she had to figure out what it was. The fact that Rainbow Dash was with her right now, riding in her mane, was the reason why this was confusing her so much.

Rainbow Dash wasn’t sure about it either. She wasn’t sure why this was unsettling to her, but it was. She held her grip on Fluttershy’s mane, taking a very slight peak outside the hairs as Fluttershy rushed to look for the nearest newspaper stand she could find.

A few ponies glanced in Fluttershy’s direction, seeing her hurrying along. Fluttershy tried not to pay attention to them and just go do what she needed.

While Fluttershy was running, Rainbow Dash was looking through the pink mane herself to see if she could find any newspaper stands nearby. What she did see were multiple other ponies leaving a certain area, each with a newspaper.

“Fluttershy! This way!” Rainbow Dash pointed Fluttershy in the direction she was referring to by tugging on the pink mane in said direction. The tug didn’t hurt Fluttershy, but it got her attention. “Behind that building!” Fluttershy started running in the direction Rainbow Dash was leading her.

Fluttershy noticed other ponies passing by that building, each with a newspaper. When she turned the building’s corner, she saw the newspaper stand she was looking for. She would’ve praised Rainbow Dash’s accurate assumption, but there were too many ponies around at the time. Instead, she just grabbed one of the newspapers from the stand with her mouth and started looking for a quiet place to hide.

Fluttershy found her way to an alley way where nopony else was around at the time. There were a few boxes around, so Fluttershy stopped by one of them, bending herself down while she was setting the newspaper on the box.

While Fluttershy was bent down, Rainbow Dash used this opportunity to leave the pink mane, finally being able to uncurl her large wings again and stretch them out, using them to hover gently on the box.

“Rainbow Dash, how did you know one would be there?” Fluttershy asked, referring to the newspaper stand from earlier. Rainbow Dash was trying to give her wings a good stretch, but was having a bit of trouble due to their delicate form.

“I saw other ponies leaving with them while you were passing by,” Rainbow Dash tried to explain briefly, letting out a small grunt while she was extending her wings in the air as high as she could. “Could you pull on my wings here?” she requested.

Fluttershy accepted her request without question. She brought her muzzle towards the thin wings while Rainbow Dash gripped on the box as tightly as she could. Fluttershy gave a gentle pull that was just strong enough for Rainbow Dash’s delicate form.

Rainbow Dash let out a large grunt at the feelings of her wings being tugged on. She gripped the box as tight as she could, pulling herself towards it while Fluttershy pulled her back. The tug lasted for a few seconds before Fluttershy let go, allowing Rainbow’s wings to snap back to her. That stretch allowed a rush of adrenaline to pump into those wings, restoring her feelings on them.

“Ahh… that’s better,” Rainbow Dash said as she gave them a small flap. “Thanks Fluttershy.”

“You’re welcome,” Fluttershy replied with a slight giggle. Knowing Rainbow Dash, she was probably really anxious to get her wings working again after keeping them curled for so long. Fluttershy’s mane may have been very comfortable to lay in, but nothing would stop Rainbow Dash from exercising her wings when she got the chance. The pink mane would however be very inviting to her when she wanted to rest.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy switched their attentions back to the newspaper that they just got. Rainbow Dash had to stand on the newspaper to get a clear view of what it was saying. Thanks to Fluttershy being close by, she didn’t have to worry about the breeze blowing her away now.

“‘...Ponyville Gardening Contest wrecked by savaged winds…’” Fluttershy’s eyes went wide as she read the next few words, “‘Rainbow Dash blamed!’?” Rainbow Dash frantically rushed to the top of the newspaper upon hearing those words.

“What?!” Rainbow Dash read through the words under them to figure out what was going on.

The paper held mentions that their contest had to be canceled due to the failure of weather maintenance around their area. The only on the job pegasus that didn’t show up for work to contain the weather was Rainbow Dash, making her absence be the blame for why the weather pegasi were unable to contain the weather for their contest.

“W-what…?” Rainbow Dash slowly backed away from the page in disbelief.

“How could they blame you for this?” Fluttershy asked, keeping her head a fair distance away from Rainbow Dash to give her space.

“I...I don’t know!” Rainbow Dash turned around to look at Fluttershy. “I wasn’t even scheduled for that duty!” she said as she pointed back at the newspaper.

“Then… why are they saying you were on the job?” Fluttershy asked, putting a hoof on the spot of the newspaper that mentioned it. But then she noticed something else. “Oh my… it’s saying, because of your countless lazing performances, you will have to repair the damages yourself...” Rainbow Dash’s eyes jumped in her head as she bolted over to where Fluttershy pointed to.

“WHAT?!” Rainbow Dash’s stomach churned painfully inside of her as she read those words. Fluttershy clenched her teeth in a gasp as she read the next set of phrases that were mentioning a few nasty comments about Rainbow Dash that the citizens had left.

“I-I don’t understand. Don’t the pegasi in the weather factory know about your performance, that you’re not that lazy?” Fluttershy stuttered as she looked at Rainbow Dash worryingly.

“T-they do, but… they also want to see…” Rainbow Dash’s legs trembled beneath her as she gasped at the realization. Everypony probably thought she was still hiding in the Everfree Forest. So this meant... “T-they’re... assigning me tasks, using... my lazy reputation... as a reason... for…”

Rainbow Dash’s stomach churned even more aggressively into an audible gurgle. She put a hoof to her mouth as she started feeling really sick to her stomach.

“R-rainbow?” Fluttershy noticed Rainbow Dash’s tiny body start to thrust, hearing a soft uncomfortable groan coming from her bloated mouth that was being muffled by her little limb. Fluttershy gasped. “Oh no…”

Fluttershy scooped up her little breezie friend gently into her forelegs. She put a little bit of pressure on the upper part of Rainbow’s belly as she flew quickly but steadily towards the direction of her cottage.

Rainbow Dash held onto Fluttershy’s hooves tightly, letting Fluttershy’s pressure on her settle her belly. She swallowed a couple of times, feeling like her stomach was trying to crawl through her throat. She continued making small grunting moans, having trouble breathing.

Fluttershy continued flying towards her cottage, avoiding the other ponies’ view of her. She had to get Rainbow Dash back to the cottage as soon as she could.

______________________________________________________________________________

Fluttershy opened the door to her cottage and immediately closed it behind her as she flew in. She set her bags down before flying towards the kitchen area, setting Rainbow Dash to sit down on the counter when she entered.

“Hang on Rainbow Dash!” Fluttershy said as she frantically searched her cabinets. Rainbow clutched her belly tightly as she held her moans in, forcibly trying to contain her belly ache. It felt like the food that she recently ate at the Hay Burger was trying to force its way out of her.

While Rainbow Dash was trying to contain her stomach, Fluttershy was opening up a medicine bottle, using her muzzle to place an eye dropper inside it. She squeezed the handle with her teeth so that it could suck in a small amount of the medicine’s liquid to fill inside the eye dropper. With the medicine prepared, she rushed her muzzle towards Rainbow Dash, standing on her hind legs while her forelegs rested on the counter.

“Rainbow Dash, drink this!” Fluttershy said through her clenched teeth. Rainbow Dash slowly looked up, opening her scrunched eyes while she kept pressure on her stomach. Just before she was able to notice Fluttershy, she felt a small tube get plugged into her mouth.

Fluttershy slowly squeezed the handle of the eye dropper so that it could squirt its medicine into Rainbow’s mouth. Rainbow Dash instinctively drank the liquid as it was being squirted into her mouth, but her eyes went wide at the contact and how close Fluttershy’s muzzle was. Her cheeks went red at the motion of Fluttershy’s muzzle squirting medicine into her mouth. However, a warm feeling rushed through her body when the medicine managed to reach her stomach.

When all of the medicine was squirted out of the eye dropper, Fluttershy pulled back her muzzle, letting the eye dropper make a pop sound when it left Rainbow’s mouth. Rainbow Dash stumbled a bit forwards as a result, but caught herself from falling over, keeping one limb on her stomach and the other on the ground.

Rainbow Dash squeezed her eyes shut, gagging as the taste of the medicine registered in her mouth. The churning in her belly was starting to go away, but the taste was awful. Fluttershy put the eye dropper away and brought a single grape in her hoof, motioning it towards Rainbow Dash.

“Here Rainbow, this should get that taste out of your mouth.” Rainbow Dash opened her eyes up to see a grape close to her, being held by Fluttershy’s hoof. She wasted no time in lunging herself towards the grape, gnawing her teeth at it and squirting its juices in a mess of a splatter. She squeezed the grape to suck the juice into her mouth, using its sweet taste to rid her of that awful medicine taste.

Rainbow Dash’s stomach was starting to feel a lot better, even while she was drinking the grape’s juices to rid her of that taste. After the grape ran out of juice, she hastily pushed it away and quickly licked along Fluttershy’s hoof, slurping the stains that were left on it due to the grape. She quickly panted as she lathered her tongue on the hoof without thinking, leaving her saliva to trail along the hoof and replace the stain.

The bad medicine taste had managed to leave Rainbow Dash, but it took a moment for her to realize her actions. She froze when the realization hit her, leaving her tongue to stick on the yellow hoof for a while. She slowly glanced her eyes up to meet with Fluttershy’s.

Fluttershy was just smiling at her like it was a normal thing. Rainbow Dash squeezed her eyes shut as she immediately removed her head from Fluttershy’s hoof. She wiped her muzzle and groaned a bit as her cheeks blushed some more. Fluttershy used that same hoof to pat Rainbow Dash gently on the head.

“Feeling better?” Fluttershy asked. Rainbow slightly groaned as she clutched her painful stomach while Fluttershy patted her. Her blush increased slightly more when she felt the saliva on the hoof tracking on her head. It warmed her heart feeling Fluttershy’s contact, but at the same time, embarrassed her.

“Mmm…” Rainbow Dash slowly opened her eyes as she adjusted her pained look towards Fluttershy. “What… happened? ...Why did my stomach suddenly…” Rainbow Dash rubbed her limbs against her belly as the pain was settling down.

Fluttershy gave a small smile as she moved her muzzle towards Rainbow Dash. She gently used her muzzle to nudge Rainbow Dash backwards.

“Oh…” Rainbow was gently set to lie on her back, letting her wings lay flat against the counter. Fluttershy moved a wing tip towards her little breezie belly. “Mmm… ahh…” Rainbow Dash relaxed and moaned at the feeling of Fluttershy’s wing tip gently brushing along her belly. She initially thought that feather would tickle her, but Fluttershy was applying just enough pressure to not only avoid the sensitive tickling effect, but also massage her without hurting her.

“Oh, Rainbow Dash, I’m so sorry you had to experience that,” Fluttershy started, bringing the topic back towards Rainbow’s sudden stomach churn. “That must’ve been painful for you.”

“Yeah… it was. But… oh…” Rainbow Dash stretched her limbs higher as she moaned at the pleasant feather rubbing her belly. “Why… did it happen? Mmm…” She snuggled the back of her head against the counter.

“Rainbow, when you feel nervous from a stressful event, do you ever feel sick to your stomach?” Fluttershy asked, keeping the motion of her wing tip steady.

“Y-yeah… sometimes…” Rainbow Dash steadied her panting as the pain from her stomach was subsiding due to the massage. “But… when I get sick to my stomach… it didn’t hurt like this… ahh…” Fluttershy gave a concerned expression on her face.

“Yes… but that was because your stomach was strong enough to handle it.” Fluttershy started as she continued rubbing Rainbow’s tiny belly. “Your breezie body can’t handle the kind of stress that your normal body can.”

Rainbow Dash tried to lift her head up to say something, but her relaxed figure refused to move where she was. All she could do was let out a relaxed sigh as she settled in the massage.

“Breezies don’t normally have to deal with a stressful moment that impacts their life as a whole. ...So when you saw that newspaper…” Fluttershy stopped herself, trying to make sure Rainbow Dash didn’t get stressed into that again.

“Fluttershy…?” Rainbow Dash slightly lifted her head up to meet her gaze with Fluttershy’s. She looked to be in a bit of a deep thought as the motion of her wing slowed down.

“...What do you think… about letting our friends know… about…” Fluttershy treaded her words carefully, but stopped herself when she saw Rainbow Dash tense up a little. She then thought about those words that Applejack had said earlier. And then her mind flashed back to when Twilight used that spell to change them all to breezies before and then back to normal.

Fluttershy wasn’t sure, but Rainbow Dash believed that Twilight would turn her back immediately when she found out about Rainbow Dash taking, or borrowing, her book like that. Since it was a spell that was originally at the Ancient Castle, it was most likely not a spell to be abused. It didn’t help that the words Rainbow Dash told Fluttershy didn’t exactly sound like a good reason by context alone. The worst part was that Applejack’s words earlier were already proving that.

“N-nevermind… just don’t think about it…” Fluttershy concluded, shaking her head slightly.

“Huh…?” Rainbow Dash said, trying to regain her relaxed composure.

“Don’t worry about anything, Rainbow Dash,” Fluttershy assured her, lifting her wing away and using her muzzle to nuzzle Rainbow’s belly. “Just remember, no matter what happens, you’re welcome to stay here for as long as you like.”

Rainbow Dash sighed out, relaxing again due to Fluttershy’s gentle touches. Rainbow Dash started giggling when she felt Fluttershy’s lips pressing against her belly again, lightly kissing it and tickling her as a result.

Fluttershy let out multiple smooches on Rainbow’s belly, allowing her belly to contract and retract with each smooch. It brought joy to Fluttershy’s heart hearing her little breezie pet giggling with her high pitched sounds.

All Fluttershy wanted, was to keep Rainbow Dash happy and safe. As long as she wanted to live here, Fluttershy would make sure there was nothing else for her to be stressed about.

Fluttershy would do whatever she could to keep her pet breezie, just as long as Rainbow Dash still wanted to be one.

Author's Note:

--
Find any errors? Please notify.

Feed back and criticism are appreciated.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoy.