• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 388 Views, 7 Comments

Derpy's Daily Diary - DashieReviews



Derpy had visited Twilight, looking for a book to amuse herself that nothing to do with muffins. So Twilight gave Derpy a book, it was empty. It was Derpy's own diary.

  • ...
 7
 388

Day 1

"Ohhhh thank you Twilight Sparkle!" Derpy said, heading for the door of the library. Like she always is, she wasn't looking where she was going. She fell over a pile of books. Twilight walked over to Derpy and helped her back onto her hooves. Her then headed for the door and waved.
"Anytime! Remember, come back and return the book so I can use it to study!" Twilight said, walking over to the door to see Derpy out. Into the saddle bag the diary went, only to be pulled out again as soon as Derpy got home. Derpy was too excited that she flew home very fast, just waiting for that moment when she sits down, gets out the book and begins to write in her first page.

Derpy had arrived in a matter of minutes at the front door of her home, quickly pushing open the doors and then getting out her new diary. She had lit the fire, plumped up her pillows and got her quill. She then sat down and began to write,

Dear diary,

My name is Derpy Hooves, and I have been given this special book from Twilight so I can write about what goes on in my life. And then when I'm finished, I will need to give it back to Twilight so she can study about... Ummm.... What was it again? Anyway, it was something to do with The Observation Of The Study Of A Pony's Body And Mind. (Or OSPBM, for short) Twilight had said to me that I can have this diary until the pages run out, and this is a really big, big, uber-duper gigantic, 1000-page book of blankness! Wow, I have a lot, a lot, a lot of pages to fill. I can't wait until tomorrow so I can fill this in again.
Bye,

Derpy Hooves

That was a lot of writing for one Derpy pony to do in one day, so that took Derpy a whole hour to write this! (O_o I guess you can let her off because she hardly ever got taught the art of writing and punctuation. She is a derp after all)