• Published 5th Apr 2014
  • 788 Views, 15 Comments

Elements of Shadow: Shadows Rise - RainbowSkunk



The shadow ponies have taken over the bodies of the mane six.

  • ...
10
 15
 788

Chapter 2

The ponies left to do their business. "Well, that took forever." Twinight said as she got inside.

"What took forever?" Twinight looked to see who asked. It was Spike.

"Oh! It's you!" Twinight said.

"Twilight, why do you look so different?" Spike asked.

"What do you mean?" Twinight was asking

"Your hair and skin is darker." Spike said.

"Oh, that!" Twinight said. "Well, maybe should stop asking questions!"

"Why? There's something wrong with you!" Spike yelled.

Twinight was getting angry. Her horn glowed the color black.

"I-is that dark magic?" Spike asked, getting worried.

Twinight grinned. She lifted Spike off the ground. She started shrinking him!

"Twilight! Please! That hurts!" Spike yelled in pain.

"Twilight? Twilight is gone. I am Queen Twinight!" Twinight said. She put Spike on the ground. He was now the size of a mouse.

"Just to make sure you stay." Twinight said. She put Spike inside of a small cube. "There we go!" she grinned.

"You can't do this! Someone will find me!" Spike yelled. Twinight just kept grinning. She put the cube on a high shelf.

"There, nopony will find you up there!" Twinight said. She walked away.

"Wh-where am I?" Twilight said, standing up.

"Don't worry Twilight, you're ok!" said a mysterious voice. Twilight lit her horn.

"Who are you! Come out!" she ordered. A shadow shaped like herself appeared.

"Welcome to your mind." the shadow said.

"What?!" Twilight paniced. "What's going on!"

"Oh, I just took your body." the shadow grinned. "Don't worry, it's on good hooves."

Twilight ran at the shadow, but she ran right through. "What the?" she asked, confused.

"Silly Twilight, I'm your shadow. You can't hurt me." the shadow said.

Twilight lit her horn again. She shot a beam of magic at her shadow. The shadow lit her horn as well. They both attacked with beams. Twilight flew through the air. She lay on the floor, weak. The shadow lit her horn again. She tied Twilight to the wall.

"There, that's better." the shadow said.

"You can't do this!" Twilight yelled. Using all of her strength, she shot a beam at the shadow. The shadow dodged with ease. She lit her horn. A black hand came from it. It grabbed Twilight's horn and pulled on it. Twilight screamed in pain.

"Stop!" she yelled. Finally, the horn came off. Twilight watched in horror as her horn dropped to the ground. The shadow walked away from the weak pony, laughing.

"Have fun!" she called as she walked out of sight.