• Published 3rd Apr 2014
  • 980 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Pony: The Stick of Friendship - PyreStorm



A young dragon moves to Ponyville and discovers that his new home may not be as peaceful as it seems.

  • ...
6
 21
 980

Prologue

Author's Note:

I do not own My Little Pony, Doctor Who or South Park. All rights belong to their respective owners.

Mature content in the game will be toned down. I do not want this story turning into one strictly for adults.

"Deep in the land of Equestria, the ponies of Canterlot struggle to stay alive as they are attacked by the wicked changelings of Fround Valley. Darkness falls as the ponies beg their queen the save them, a noble queen known only as the Sun Princess. For a thousand years the battle has been waged, with only the bravery of the Sun Princess to protect her pony followers. But even though the Alicorn Queen is so undeniably cool, the changeling armies continue their attacks. They seek the ponies' most treasured relic - the Stick of Friendship. But the tides of war are soon to change, as news of a "newcomer" spreads throughout the land. In order to save the ponies, the Sun Princess must get to the newcomer before the changelings can manipulate his mind and use him to take the sacred relic from pony hooves, for whoever controls the stick, controls Equestria."

Spike the Dragon in

MY LITTLE PONY: THE STICK OF FRIENDSHIP