• Published 29th Apr 2014
  • 1,461 Views, 16 Comments

Rainbow Falls (Rewritten) - MD Webster



Rainbow Dash is torn between two teams to compete for Equestria Games. (It's the Episode Rewritten)

  • ...
0
 16
 1,461

Prologue

Rainbow Falls

Adapted and edited By M.D. Webster

Based on the Teleplay by Corey Powell

It was a hot blazing day in Ponyville and Rainbow Dash is pacing at the park with two ponies lined up.

“Alright Ponies, Listen Up!” said Rainbow Dash as her eyes laid sharp her teammates. Her magenta eyes fury like a drill sergeant back at the Wonderbolts academy and her rainbow mane showed an experienced wing bound cyan pegasus.

“We’re all ears,” A meek buttercup pedal of a pegasus named Fluttershy stood in attention, “Right, Bulk Biceps?”

A bulked white stallion apparently named Bulk Biceps was kissing on his proud built forelegs then he came to attention as he straighten up, “Yeah, I’m all muscles!”

“I like your attitude, Bulk Biceps," said Rainbow Dash, "but it’s gonna take more than muscles and ‘Yeah’s!’ to get us to Equestria Games!”

Equestria Games, this is the one she dreamed to be part of. She can only imagine to be out in the stadium and race with all her life in front of the cheering crowd. This may be the case, however, the event she chose to compete requires of her to shape up her teammates.

“We are the Aerial Relay team," Rainbow continued on, "and it’s up to the three of us to make sure that we qualify at the tryouts and do I need to remind you how much I...” Rainbow caught herself from showing her ego, “I mean, Ponyville wants to qualify and make it to the games?”

Fluttershy responded, “I remember, I really, really, really want to qualify for you and Ponyville.” Although her confidence showed a small flame.

“BRING IT ON!” shouted Bulk Biceps blowing Fluttershy’s pink lemonade mane.

“Gimmie a ‘P’ for Ponyville!” a hyper pink earth pony named Pinkie Pie appeared out of nowhere wearing a cheerleader outfit. Then, with her usual randomness, she pops out a megaphone and blares through it, “P, PONYVILLE!

Bulk reposes the cheer, “P!”

Fluttershy relieved her ears and smiled sheepishly, “Oh, thanks, Pinkie Pie. That was a great cheer although it startled me.”

“Just make sure you have one ready for when we qualify for the Aerial Relay,” said Rainbow.

Pinkie Pie smiled in her usual bright Pinkie smile and nodded in acknowledgement.

“Hey, Everypony!” A down to earth orange pony, Applejack came into view with her brown cowboy hat shading from the sun rays, pulling a cart filled with some delicious brown treats, “If you’re gonna be good, you’re gonna be better with some of my apple brown betties in ya. They’re perfect.”

Then again out of nowhere, Pinkie popped out of the cart, “P for Perfect!”

Rainbow rolled her eyes and slapped her hoof on her forehead as her teammates rushed to sample themselves of apple brown bettys. She's pretty sure it's pretty good but this is no tea-break time.

“Alright team!” Rainbow called them for attention.

Bulk and Fluttershy dropped their betties and rejoined their team.

Then Rainbow ascended up in the air and said, "Show me what you got."

They stand as they awaited for instructions.

“Put some bend into those knees!” They bended their legs, awaiting the next step.

“Flap those wings!” Fluttershy flaps her wings in a warm-up pace while Bulk’s flaps his tiny wings like a hummingbird.

“And I want to see all four hooves off the ground on the count of three!” said Rainbow as she waited as they are in spirit and then smiled, “One, Two, Three!”

Then they spring off the ground and ascended up to the sky with relatively ease. Rainbow beamed proudly as they met at the same level as her. But that is just the beginning.

“Good,” said Rainbow Dash, “Now line up in straight line!”

As soon they heard these words, Fluttershy and Bulk lined up as Rainbow joined between Bulk on the left and Fluttershy on the right.

"Great," said Rainbow as she's going to give them the final step, "Here's what we do. We'll race to this tree," She pointed at the lone tree on the island lawn, "and back here. But since I'm the fastest I'm gonna give you a head-start."

Both of her teammates nodded in acknowledgement as they eyed on the lone tree as they were sweating already.

Rainbow called the race, "Ready, set, GO!!!"

Both Fluttershy and Bulk took off, leaving Rainbow behind. But Rainbow counted two seconds, then accelerated to catch up with them. It was refreshing to have the wind cooling her face as her teammates were already halfway to the tree when Rainbow caught up with them and went a bit ahead of them. So far, so good.

But then as soon they reached the tree, something did happen that Rainbow didn't anticipate Fluttershy turned at the incredible sharpness around the tree and is now ahead of them. Bedazzled, Rainbow looked at Fluttershy but she didn't payed attention as Bulk, who was flapping as hard as his strength carried him, didn’t stop in time as he crashed into Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy heard a thud then stops to turn and sees her friends in a sorry state then flies to help them.

Bulk, who was on top of her, got off of Rainbow then he brushed his flatted team captain, wearing an apologetic expression on his face.

Then Pinkie cheers out, “P is for, uhh...” then she smiles unsurely, “pain?”

Rainbow sighs for she knew she’s got a lot of work to do.