• Published 30th Mar 2012
  • 2,291 Views, 17 Comments

Cutie Mark Powerpuff Ponies! - RainbowDangerDash97



Another trip to Zecora's is to blame for the transformation of the CMC into Powerpuff Girls!

  • ...
2
 17
 2,291

Chapter 3

"What's going on?" Apple Bloom asked, as her hooves suddenly transformed into little pale lumps.

"I think we're becoming humans!" Sweetie Belle cried out, as she examined her own hooves. "Like Lyra always talked about!"

"Oh no! This is serious!" Scootaloo shouted. She looked at her reflection. "I'm - My whole body is human!"

"Wait a minute," Sweetie Belle said. "Calm down, everypony! Humans have fi-fing- what was it again? Yeah, fingers. We don't. We can't be humans, get it?"

"I dunno. Wait - what's this?" Scootaloo asked, peeling another sticky note from the back of the cauldron. She read aloud, "Sugar Spice and Everything Nice. Mix with Chemical X for the perfect pearls, And there you have the Powerpuff Girls. What's that supposed to mean?"

Suddenly, a great whizzing was heard. Papers and alchemy ingredients flew everywhere, as three human girls appeared in the room.

"Oh, hi! We're the Powerpuff Girls," the leader, with the red bow introduced. "I'm Blossom, and this is Bubbles and Buttercup. Nice to meet you!"

The blue one, with yellow hair, cried out, "Poooonniiieeess!!!" She ran to hug Scootaloo, who bawked at that. She stopped and asked, "Wait - you're not ponies? But - but Professor said --"

"Ugh...Blossom! What the heck? This is stupid. I'd bet they can't even understand us," the green one, with ebony black hair, Buttercup, cried out.

"What the hay is goin' on?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Yeah, is this some kind of trick?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Almost answering her question, another Powerpuff Girl appeared. Her hair was almost like a human Rainbow Dash's, however the hay that would look like, except it was teal, with a white strip. Her skin was a light creamy tan, and she wore a teal dress, much like the fillies'. "Hey, everypony!"

"L-L-LYRA?!?!" the three fillies shouted, in perfect unison.

They looked at each other, before screaming. They bolted out of the house, to Ponyville.