• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 2,496 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria's Warriors: A whole new World - Wildcard25



The human boys of light and darkness must once again reunite with their pony friends to combat a threat that found its way to their world

  • ...
13
 11
 2,496

True Side

Last time, after taking a pounding from newcomer dark warrior Blaze Shadow, Dustin met with the guy that night to discover he's actually a mole trying to get info on Felix. Blaze promised Dustin that when next they meet he will indeed be there for him. Unable to determine if he was truthful or not decided to head back and inform the others.

At Dustin's place inside his bedroom, he had his laptop opened up revealing a video chatroom with Alistair, Rainbow, Muse, Pinkie, and Rarity displayed on it. Gathered around Dustin were his pony/human guests, and Zyphon, "What?" Rainbow gasped in shock, before speaking in skepticism, "Blaze is a good guy?"

"That's very hard to believe considering what he did today." Applejack agreed.

"I don't understand it too much either," Dustin admitted, "But apparently he's just very good at deception."

"He could for all we know just playing deception on us." Wildcard suggested.

"It does sound logic." Twilight admitted.

"He and I shook on it," Dustin reminded them, "He gave me his word."

"Well let's remember the last group we tried to trust ended up double crossing us in the end." Rarity reminded him of the Serpentine stealing the third Crystal Fang from them after getting out of the golem's mine.

"I know, Rarity," Dustin admitted, "But there's something about Blaze that I feel we can trust."

"What do you think, Twilight?" Fluttershy asked for her friends opinion.

Twilight pondered, until an idea popped into her head, "Wait a minute. Applejack, you bear the element of honesty."

"Yeah, so?" Applejack asked not getting it.

"With your enhanced power to your element shouldn't you also have the ability to read the honesty in others?" Twilight theorized.

Applejack hearing that looked curious, "Ya know, maybe I can do that."

"That way we'll be able to tell if Blaze really is telling the truth." Muse stated.

"For our sake I hope he is." Alistair noted.

"You and me both, brother." Dustin agreed.

"We better get some shut eye," Zyphon suggested, "If Felix launches an attack tomorrow then there'll be no doubt Blaze will be there."

"Zyphon's right. See you tomorrow guys." Dustin said, as he and Alistair ended their chatroom. The girls and Wild returned to their guest room, while Dustin went to bed.

Meanwhile, at Felix's HQ, the dark warrior yoko was on the roof top looking out into the city, until Clyde appeared, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Hey, Clyde." He greeted him, as Clyde took a position at his side.

"So what's bugging ya?" the demon asked.

"That Blaze kid," Felix admitted with envy, "There's something about him I find very hard to trust."

"What're you talking about? You were all for him joining us." Clyde reminded him.

"Yes, but seeing how he tried to break Omaddon's hand, as well as the way Ebon started praising him." Felix explained.

Clyde smirked, "You're not getting jealous are you?"

Felix did a double take, "Jealous, me? You've got the wrong idea, Clyde! This isn't about jealousy, this is about knowing your place. Ebon instructed me to help him carry out his ambition. If Blaze ends up proving to be more successful Ebon will renounce our deal. And I'm not gonna let that happen."

"So what do we do?" Clyde asked, curiously.

Felix gathered his demon friend close, "Simple, we'll have him eliminated and claim to Ebon he fell in battle."

"Boy that's treacherous," Clyde admitted feeling almost against it, before smirking, "I love it."

"Inform the duo about this, and not a word to Ebon." Felix warned Clyde, who nodded and went to inform the duo of Felix's plan.

The very next morning, Alistair, the rest of the pony/humans, and the other warriors were at Dustin's place in the living room, "So what do we do?" Zimmer asked.

"Yeah, do we go on patrol through the city?" Elroy suggested.

"But it's a big city." Fluttershy reminded him.

"Well we can't just wait and do nothing, can we?" Jade asked the group who didn't know.

"We wouldn't even know where to begin looking, Jade." Dean reminded her.

"What'll we even do when engage them in battle again?" Topher asked Dustin.

"Just like we did yesterday, fight to the peak of our strengths. Even if Blaze is one of us he said not to hold back against him or blow his cover," the spike head explained, "Besides he won't hold back against any of us for sure."

"That's what scares me." Alicia admitted.

Suddenly Zyphon started beeping, "I think I just picked up their location," The group gathered around the robot awaiting his words, "They're at a construction site on the west side."

"Team, let's go!" Dustin ordered as the warriors got their game on, and all but Twilight and Rainbow dawned their elements of harmony before heading out.

At the construction site, the workers were running from Johan and Omaddon who were blasting at them with their shadow energy. Clyde was blowing up the bulldozers and machinery just for fun, while Felix and Blaze stood atop a pile of rocks and rubble, "And you're certain this will draw them out?" The yoko asked the boy.

"Yeah. When they come we'll crush them like bugs." Blaze assured him.

Felix listened while smirking to himself, 'And you will join them as well.' he thought deviously.

Omaddon walked up to a bulldozer and lifted it off the ground before throwing it aside causing it to crash and catch fire, "I love my work!"

"Don't we all?" Johan asked his partner.

Felix looked up and could see the warriors and elements of harmony arriving, "Ah perfect."

"Told you they'd come." Blaze responded smugly, making Felix scowl.

Dustin, Alistair, and the group landed and stared their enemies down, "Hey don't you know they're supposed to be planning to build a new mall here?" Aria asked them.

"Well we're gonna build our own mall." Johan responded.

"We are?" Omaddon asked his partner feeling clueless.

Johan face palmed, "No you dimwit!"

"I can see you're all looking for a second helping, huh?" Blaze asked, as he slid down from the rubble.

"You caught us off guard yesterday, Blaze." Dustin retorted, while making sure not to say anything suspicious.

"But this day, we're more than prepared." Thatch added.

"We'll see." Blaze said, before summoning his shadow and light energy key swords.

Applejack whispered to Twilight, "Should I try and use my element on him now?"

"Not yet," she whispered back, "We don't want to reveal it too quickly."

Felix slid down from the rubble, and spoke up, "Once we've destroyed you all, I will take great pleasure in handing your elements of harmony over to Ebon."

"We're not gonna let you do that." Rainbow Dash replied, as the group got ready.

Felix summoned the shadow soldiers and called, "Attack!" the minions charged into battle with the duo, Clyde, and Blaze. And so the groups took off in combat with most of them facing the shadow soldiers, while Aria and Pinkie fought the duo, Eu was against Clyde, Alistair against Felix, and Dustin and Applejack were going up against Blaze.

Aria was dodging Johan's attacks, while throwing some of her own, while Omaddon was throwing punch after punch at Pinkie who was mostly dodging by jumping from side to side. Suddenly Pinkie wasn't fast enough and got nailed by one attack and landed in a pile of rubble, "Pinkie!" Aria cried in worry, only to get knocked aside by Johan.

Pinkie got up with a frown on her face, "Ok, no more Ms. Nice Pony!" she reached behind her back pulling out her giant mallet like she used before. She made a trilling sound before jumping up high above the duo and was coming down for them, "WHAMMA SLAMMA!" she slammed her mallet on the duo a few times before going to see Aria. Johan and Omaddon looked dazed before they fell down dizzily.

Eu was using her magic to blast at Clyde who was dodging before the two went hand to hand, "You should really come and join Ebon's cause," Clyde began, "Your magic would work better at his side."

"I say dream on!" Eu responded, and blasted him with fire magic.

Blaze was fighting both Dustin and Applejack full on, while the other two did as well, "I admit today you're actually proving to be a challenge." Blaze admitted.

"That's because ya showed up when we were already exhausted." Applejack reminded him.

"Today we're fighting with full strength!" Dustin added, as he used his spirit saber against Blaze's light and dark weapons.

As Blaze and Dustin met with a stalemate with their weapons, Applejack was concentrating on her element of harmony's power focusing it on Blaze, 'Ok, let's see if you are telling the truth.' suddenly she disrupted the stalemate and knocked Blaze back.

"How dare you." Blaze frowned.

"So you really plan on destroying us and handing our elements of harmony over to Ebon?" Applejack asked him.

Blaze answered, "Yes. I can't wait to see the kind of horrors he's going to unleash once he revives."

Applejack could feel her element of harmony responding to his answer by showing her a red aura around him only she could see. She could feel the aura meant he was telling a lie, which meant he wasn't planning on destroying her and the others, 'So he is one of us.' she thought and smiled to herself.

Feeling confident enough, she spoke again, "Well in that case, we're just gonna have to stop ya varmint!" she pulled out her lasso and started lassoing his body, "Whoo hogtie!'

Blaze frowned as he concentrated his dark energy to break free, "Nice try, but sadly a failure!" he went to attack her and when they engaged in combat she could see him slightly winking and knew he was acting, but still defended herself because he was still fighting all out.

Alistair was attacking with his shadow attacks, while Felix unleashed his dark fox fire upon the young Savage, "You and you're friends have no chance of stopping us. Especially since Ebon's power is already half way returned."

"We'll stop it!" Alistair replied, "After making it this far we'd never turn back now."

"We'll make you sorry you didn't!" Felix responded, by blasting him with a shadow gun, making the dark warrior boy fly back.

"Alistair!" Jethro called, as he fought through the shadow soldiers and helped him to his feet.

As Johan and Omaddon recovered from Pinkie's attack the two joined up with Clyde who were pushing the other warriors back, "We got them on the run now." Omaddon told Felix.

"Same is good over here." Blaze said, as he had both Dustin and Applejack pinned to a wall.

"Excellent, today is when we're finally going to put an end to these elements of harmony," Felix smirked and looked over at Blaze, "Blaze, you really came through for us today. I'm proud to call you an ally."

"Why thanks, Felix," Blaze began, "I'm proud to be a part of this group as well." the girls frowned, feeling as if everything was all a ruse with Blaze.

"You did such a good job at helping us I'd like to reward you..." Felix trailed, as he was secretly concentrating his shadow energy before throwing his fist out, "With this!" he fired a shadow shot at Blaze, who simultaneously fired his own attack that countered Felix's.

Both sides were surprised at both of them as Felix spoke up, "Why're you attacking me?"

"Why're you attacking me?" Blaze repeated Felix's question directing it at him.

"I asked you first." Felix replied with a frown.

"Very well," Blaze sighed, "I've been playing you guys and Ebon the minute we met."

"What?" the duo gasped in confusion.

"You're a double agent?" Clyde gasped in shock.

Blaze smirked as he released Dustin and Applejack and answered, "I am."

Felix growled, "I knew I was right to eliminate you!"

"You were looking to eliminate him?" Alice asked the yoko.

"Yes, and once Ebon hears of this you will be put on top of his hit list!" Felix called, as he called the shadow soldiers, "Seize the traitor!"

"Yes master!" the shadow soldiers charged, as Dustin took a position with Blaze.

"Shall we?" Dustin asked him.

"After you." Blaze answered, as the two took off with Applejack to continue fighting Felix and his group again.

With Blaze fighting on their side, Dustin and Alistair's group was pounding Felix and his boys. When the shadow soldiers were eliminated, Felix, Clyde, Johan, and Omaddon were all that's left, "I think it's time to bail!" Johan called, as they were about to split only for magical chains to hold their legs in place.

Clyde saw they were the work of Eu's magic, "Blasted witch!"

"I think it's these guys should take a flight. You two with me?" Dustin asked Alistair and Blaze.

"Right on, bro." Alistair admitted, as the three started taking in energy and were ready to use Spirit Force and Shadow Force.

"All right, we're finally seeing Spirit Force and Shadow Force again!" Rainbow cheered.

"But they're gathering the energy in like it's natural," Twilight noted, "Didn't they call upon them through intense emotion like last time?"

"That's one way of harnessing the powers." Aria explained, as Alice continued.

"When a warrior has gained enough strength like we have we can focus the energy used to power those attacks whenever we want."

"Nice." Wild admitted.

"All right you guys, on three!" Dustin called, as he threw his arms back.

"Three!" Alistair and Blaze called as the three threw their arms forward.

"Spirit Force!" Dustin shouted.

"Shadow Force!" Alistair and Blaze called.

The three attacks collided with Felix and his cohorts, who were launched into the air backwards before vanishing into the sky with a ping, "It's a home run!" Topher called.

Dustin, Alistair, and Blaze power down before panting, "Well that was exciting." Dustin said.

"Yeah." Alistair agreed, as the others went over to them.

"Are you guys ok?" Muse asked.

"Never better." Dustin admitted as he and Alistair pulled themselves together.

Twilight turned to Blaze, "Thanks, Blaze. We really couldn't have done it without you."

"Don't mention it." he replied with a smile.

"Though seriously, why put us through all the tricks?" Rainbow asked him in annoyance.

"I apologize that my methods of deception and being incognito caused you all a lot of pain," Blaze began, while some of them stared at him as if saying 'pain was an understatement.', "But this is what I trained myself in."

"Well you sure had us all fooled." Elroy admitted.

"At least now we know you're our ally." Wildcard added.

"Hey!" Pinkie pipped up, "We should have a party in celebration of today's victory and making a new friend!" she held Blaze close, much to his own discomfort.

"Three second rule." He said as he pried her off him.

"A party sounds neat." Ralph admitted.

"How about it, Blaze?" Dustin asked him.

Blaze answered, "Well I'm not exactly the party type," he said truthfully, only to see the girls, mostly the pony girls giving him the puppy dog eyes look, with Pinkie's being the biggest. Unable to handle the look he sighed, "But I don't have any other plans. So bring on the party!" he said dramatically. Pinkie and Ralph cheered at his claim.

Meanwhile, Felix, Clyde, and the duo landed through the roof of his hideout and crashed on the floor before Ebon's mirror. Ebon seeing them rolled his eyes knowing as before they failed. Omaddon spoke up, while looking at Ebon, "Blaze isn't coming back, boss."

"I say good riddance!" Felix called, as Ebon sighed in frustration.

Back at Dustin's place, Pinkie set up a party for everyone. As the guys partied, Dustin and Blaze were leaning against a wall having a cup of punch, "So what'll you do now?" Dustin asked.

"Maybe find some work here. And if you guys ever need me I promise I'll be there to bail you out." Blaze said smugly.

"We're not helpless." Dustin rolled his eyes.

"I know, but hey when Ebon emerges you'll be needing all the help you can get." Blaze added.

"Well I won't deny that." Dustin admitted.

"You and your friends are all right, Dustin." Blaze admitted.

"Thanks, you're ok too." the two fist bumped and went on to enjoy the party.