• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 2,497 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria's Warriors: A whole new World - Wildcard25



The human boys of light and darkness must once again reunite with their pony friends to combat a threat that found its way to their world

  • ...
13
 11
 2,497

A Generous Gift

After the events of facing Johan and Omaddon, the warriors and the pony/humans went back to the animal spa to collect their animals. Once they were brought back to their places, Eu suggested a place for them to go and relax after their run in with the duo. Soon enough the group were at a sauna. The guys were in the guys side, while the girls were in the girls side, "Whoo, this is steaming." Dean sighed, as he kicked back against the wall.

"This is the perfect way to loosen you up and clear your skin." Alistair added, as the sweat started dripping off him.

"Ah, just like the sauna's at Ponyville spa." Wildcard sighed in relaxation.

"Yeah," Dustin agreed, "Hey guys remember when we had that contest about who could stay in here the longest?"

"Oh yeah," Jethro nodded, "In the end we all barged out of here covered in sweat."

"It was an awesome experience." Elroy chuckled.

"Awesome?" Ralph asked, "I felt like I was going to sweat to death."

"Hey sweating builds character, and we worked up a lot of sweat during our phys ed class." Elroy reminded him.

"Don't remind me." Jethro groaned at the memories.

Meanwhile on the girls side, the girls were each clad in a towel and sitting on benches kicking back like the guys were, "Oh this is absolutely fabulous." Rarity admitted as she relaxed.

"Though it feels steamier on skin." Twilight noted.

"I wouldn't understand how you'd be able to be in a sauna with fur, that could really be a scorcher." Jade remarked.

"Well it's no so bad, when you don't over stay in the sauna." Rarity replied.

"Well this will definitely clear you of your pores." Alice added an upside.

"And make you're skin feel good." Alicia put in.

"Remember when the boys had that contest?" Eu spoke up.

"Yeah, that was hilarious." Aria chuckled.

"What contest?" Rainbow asked interested.

"They had a contest about who could stay in the sauna longer, and in the end they all came out with their bodies all dried up." Jade explained as the girls chuckled.

"Oh my goodness." Fluttershy gasped.

"Those boys of yours sure love their contests." Applejack noted.

"They love proving their manliness by any way." Alicia explained.

The girls giggled, as Twilight looked deep in thought, "Are you ok Twilight?" Applejack asked.

"I'm just concerned ,Applejack. Johan and Omaddon said they were with Felix," she began, "Those two have been our strongest opponents yet in this place."

"I know what you mean," Aria nodded, "If Burai and Xever didn't show up we wouldn't have lasted long."

"Which means we gotta get stronger if we're going to face them again." Rainbow added.

"But to do that the rest of you will need to power up your elements of harmony." Muse reminded them, while motioning to Twilight, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash.

"And let's not forget there are two more elements out there." Alice added.

"So we'll be ready when they come." Rainbow said confidently.

"Well said, Rainbow." Applejack smiled.

"Might I suggest we get out of here before we start shriveling up?" Jade suggested.

"I agree with Jade." Aria agreed. Soon enough they all left the sauna and returned to their place of stay.

The very next morning at the training facility inside the Mikael tower, The pony/humans, Spike, Dustin, Alistair, their friends, and their familiars were watching as Burai, Xever, Valmont, and Belmont were standing before them looking ready for something, "So what's this meeting about?" Rainbow asked the teens.

"The guys said they have a surprise for us." Dustin stated.

"Ooh I just love surprises!" Pinkie cheered, as she danced excitedly.

Burai spoke up, "Nice to see you all could make it."

"Because today marks the return of someone we know you've all missed." Xever continued.

"Presenting for her first in a long time back in New York, the Angel of Music and our best friend herself..." Valmont began, as he and Belmont stood before a curtain in a door frame.

"We give you Mitsukai!" Belmont announced, as the Balitons pulled the curtain open to reveal a girl about the older boys ages. She had long black hair with pink streaks and blue eyes. Her attire was a pink and purple training uniform similar to Burai's.

The younger warriors and Eu gasped at the sight of her, and called, "Mitsukai!" they ran over and crowded around the older girl who was smiling and hugging them each.

"Hi guys, it's good to see you all." she ruffled Jethro's hair.

"Well it's great to see you." Aria smiled, as she hugged her.

Mitsukai spoke, "Burai and the others have told me you guys have been coming along with your training as always."

"Well we assure you they weren't exaggerating." Alistair replied.

"Mitsukai, a lot's been happening since we last saw you." Dustin explained.

"Well the boys told me most of what's been going on." Mitsukai noted.

"Come on, we have some friends for you to meet." Elroy said, as they dragged her over to the girls, Wild, and Spike.

"Everyone, we'd like to introduce you to another of our senior students. Meet Mitsukai Tendou." Dustin introduced them.

"A pleasure, and since Burai and Xever have told me what you told them let me guess," Mitsukai began, as she stood before Twilight, "Twilight Sparkle newest princess in the land of Equestria."

"Nice to meet you Mitsukai, but you don't have to call me Princess. I make an acception to not have my closest friends address me so formally." the girl explained.

"I understand," she nodded, "So did the boys crack up when you told them your name?"

Twilight rolled her eyes, "Unfortunately." she mumbled, only to receive a pat on the head by the older girl.

"Don't take it personal. It's not you," she explained, as Twilight smiled. She then saw Spike at her side and got down to his level, "And this must be Spike, your number one assistant?"

"That's me." Spike answered with pride.

Mitsukai started scratching behind his ears, much to his delight, "You're quite the adorable little pup aren't you?" Spike panted in enjoyment, before Mitsukai moved onto the next girl being Applejack, "You're Applejack the honest one."

"Ya darn tootin, and it's a pleasure to meet ya Mitsukai." the two shook on it.

Mitsukai moved to Rainbow Dash, "Rainbow Dash, I heard you're supposed to be the fastest flier there is."

"Ya got that right," Rainbow boasted, before she remembered her present state, "At least when I had my wings."

"Don't worry when you get your abilities back I'll see them myself." Mitsukai lightened her mood.

"Yeah and I'll show you my Sonic Rainboom." Rainbow offered.

Mitsuki nodded and turned to Rarity, "Rarity the fashionista. Charmed." the two hugged.

"I am delighted to meet you, Mitsukai," Rarity began, "I have to say you look positively radiant, darling."

"Same to you," Mitsukai replied as she admired Rarity's look as well. She went to Fluttershy, "The kind and gentle Fluttershy."

"It's nice to meet you, Mitsukai." Fluttershy greeted her shyly.

"You've got nothing to be nervous about. I'm very friendly." Mitsukai assured the girl, putting her at ease.

"Of course." Fluttershy smiled, while feeling calmer.

Mitsukai then went to Pinkie, "And Pinkie Pie, the party pony."

"That's my name and reputation." Pinkie answered proudly.

"I admire your high spirits. Being energetic shows you have a lot of energy," Mitsukai complimented her. She moved onto Muse, "Muse the playwright. According to Dustin told to me by Burai you've made a lot of performances."

"Well I do know how to captivate the attentions of others with my works." she admitted.

Mitsukai finished with Wildcard, "And Wildcard the one with un-explainable good luck."

"That's me, and I have to say among humans you've got the looks fitting for a Queen of hearts." Wild said, while flashing said card in between his fingers.

"Wild." Muse said, firmly as he turned to her.

"Just giving a compliment is all." he assured her, while she didn't look too convinced.

"So you're a senior student like Burai and Xever?" Twilight inquired.

"That's right. I was in the same training class as this group of chuckle heads." she finger motioned to the older boys who looked sheepish at her description of them.

Dustin whispered to Twilight, "You might say she was our Cadence." Twilight nodded in understanding.

"And she's also my brother's girlfriend." Aria put in, surprising the group.

The group did a double take, "Really?" Wild asked with his eyes fixated on Burai.

"Yeah, that's right." Burai answered.

"I'm still waiting for him to ask her the big question." Aria whispered to the girls, as Twilight and Rarity smiled at what she was getting at.

"Were you guys ever?" Muse asked motioning to Xever, Belmont, and Valmont as all three knew what she was about to ask.

"Yeah we also strove for her attention, but in the end she chose Burai." Valmont answered.

"But we didn't let a girl come between our friendship." Belmont assured them.

"Ashamed the same wasn't said for Felix." Burai muttered, which didn't go unnoticed by the others.

"And it's not bad," Xever said, "Still being single and happily playing the field is still a joy."

"In his words it's freedom." Alistair explained to his friends.

"Exactly." Xever replied, seeing his bro got it.

"So what was Mitsukai's assignment when she graduated?" Applejack asked.

"She was to be a traveling pop singer." Valmont answered.

"She's got a voice of an angel, this one." Belmont added.

"Oh come on guys, you flatter me." Mitsukai replied, while feeling embarrassed.

"As the years passed her reputation sky rocketed." Burai put in.

"But even her fame and popularity didn't make her forget those who mattered." Xever finished, as he pulled the girl in a headlock.

"I could never forget my closest friends." Mitsukai chuckled before pulling her head out of Xever's lock.

"So what brings you back now?" Alice questioned her senior student.

"I'm on official break from my tour and decided to come back to the big apple." she explained.

"Well you came back in time," Alistair began, "See we got a problem on our hands."

"So I've been told." Mitsukai replied, remembering all her friends told her.

"Speaking of, guys," Ralph began, "Did you get any info on those two Johan and Omaddon?"

"As a matter of fact yes." Xever answered, as Burai took it.

"According to Master Darius and his connections, those two are known as the Chaos duo."

"Chaos Duo?" the pony/humans asked together.

"Yeah according to what we learned about, they were once regular boys from a juvenile detention center." Valmont began, as his twin continued.

"But some time ago they were sprung from there, and that was around the same time when Felix betrayed us."

"Well he sure picked winners." Elroy said, recalling how tough they both were.

"With those guys and Clyde fighting along side Felix on Ebon's behalf, we're sure to be in for a spectacle." Eu noted to the guys.

"Agreed." Alicia nodded in agreement.

"Well count me in," Mitsukai pumped a fist, "Taking on Felix again is something I'd love to do."

"And we'd be more than happy to have you at our side when it comes down to it." Dustin replied.

"Thanks guys, and I hope you guys are excited, because tonight I'm having a little comeback concert here tonight." Mitsukai explained, putting smiles on the younger teens faces.

"Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" Dean cheered.

"I love it when you give concerts for us." Dustin applauded in excitement.

"And I can't wait to see what outfit you'll dazzle us with this time." Jethro added.

"Outfit?" Rarity pipped up.

"Yeah, in her concerts she always makes a different type of outfit for the occasion." Alice explained.

"You make outfits?" Rarity gasped at Mitsukai.

"Yeah," she answered, "For a long time I've been making my own clothes more than going out and spending money on store ones."

"You'd be amazed on how good this girl is with sewing." Belmont noted.

"It's true, we've seen her work." Aria nodded to the group.

"Well I'd like to see them myself." Rarity spoke up in interest.

"Really?" Mitsukai asked, "Well if you want to, I can show you my works."

Later on at Mitsukai's apartment, the teen singer was showing the girls her place that was filled with music memorabilia and designs of outfits laid out on a table with some already made outfits hanging up on hangers, "My stars, you designed all of these?" Rarity asked, as she inspected the outfits Mitsukai had on the hangers.

"Yeah, I've designed a lot more, but I left them with my costume organizer." the girl explained truthfully.

"Must be busy with being both a singer and designing your own clothes." Twilight said, seeing how much work was piled around.

"Well it can be a hassle, but I grew used to it." the girl admitted sheepishly at her own clutter of work.

Suddenly a thought popped into Rarity's head, "Idea!" they all turned to her with the girls feeling what Rarity, "How about you let me make you an outfit for tonight?"

"You, Rarity?" Mitsukai asked in surprise.

"Of course, darling. That way you can better prepare yourself for your concert tonight." the fashionista explained.

"That would save me some time," Mitsukai admitted, "Well if you really want to, Rarity. I mean I wouldn't want to burden you with such a task."

"It's no burden at all," Rarity assured, "Designing outfits is my expertise."

"And I can assist her in it as well." Spike offered.

"Thanks guys, that's very generous of you." Mitsukai smiled.

"Generosity is what I'm all about." Rarity admitted proudly.

"I'll be sure to give you some notes and such for you to use along with some of my sewing machines." Mitsukai offered.

"And you can even do it at Alistair and Xever's," Rainbow suggested, "I'm sure Muse, Pinkie, and I can take the bros out for the day to give you some air to work with."

"Would you?" Rarity gasped, "Oh thank you all. And I promise you Mitsukai, it will be an outfit worthy of you."

"Thanks again, Rarity." Mitsukai smiled.

Soon enough after Mitsukai had some materials such as a sewing machine, fabrics, and extra stuff were brought over to the Savages apartment. With Muse, Pinkie, and Rainbow taking the Savage brothers for a day out to give Rarity some space, she was getting right to work with Spike assisting her by bringing stuff over to her or holding onto things.

As Rarity was wearing work glasses she was going over the fabrics and ideas that Mitsukai had given her, "Such thoughts and detail. This girl really does know her outfits."

"I'm sure whatever you design will be splendid, Rarity." Spike spoke up.

Rarity smiled and leaned down to scratch behind his ear, "That you, Spikey-Wikey. I'm just also glad that while I may not have my magic to assist me I can still work the sewing machines and such. Of course after Trixie made me work without using magic that time it was painful."

"But you managed to learn how to work without using magic too." Spike stated.

"True," Rarity said, as she went through some of her own ideas to add touch ups to the designs Mitsukai gave her. She started going through multiple thoughts and ideas about what to do, only for other ideas to come to mind. Soon three hours passed and it was already three o'clock, "Oh this simply won't do, maybe we should add some more blue..."

"Rarity, I think maybe you should pick something already and work with it." Spike suggested.

"Oh I know, Spike," she answered in exasperation, "But I got so much ideas to work with I don't know where to start now."

"You've been at this for three hours now." Spike noted.

"Three hours have passed?!" Rarity gasped in shock, and saw the clock, "Oh my gosh you're right. Three hours and I haven't done a thing! What is wrong with me today?!" she panicked.

"Come on, Rarity," Spike tried calming her, "If you start stressing out you'll lose focus."

"But I can hardly focus as of now, Spike," Rarity cried, "Oh I think this world has took my creative mojo!" she bawled.

"Rarity, don't be like that." Spike nuzzled her leg.

Rarity smiled slightly while petting his head, "Thank you, Spike. I just wonder if my generosity can pull through this time?" she sighed as she sat down on the sofa.

Suddenly they heard a clinking at the window. They saw it was Rarity's element of harmony tapping at the glass, "Rarity, it's your element of harmony!" Spike gasped.

"It is." she gasped in equal surprise.

Spike ran to the window to unlock it as Rarity opened it up and her element entered and connected to her, "Oh my. I'm feeling awfully dizzy." Rarity sighed, as she stumbled around before falling asleep on the sofa.

"Rarity!" Spike cried, as he jumped onto the sofa and nuzzled her arm trying to wake her up, but knew he couldn't do it.

Deep in Rarity's subconscious, the fashionista stirred as she started regaining consciousness, "Oh good heavens, where am I?" she got up seeing she was in an empty void.

"Welcome my dear, Rarity. I've been expecting you." a voice spoke up.

"Who-who's there?" Rarity asked in fright, as she looked all around her while seeing no one. She saw something approaching her, and coming into clear was a stallion unicorn. He had a yellow coat, brown mane, green eyes, and his cutie mark was that of a gem with an electrical aura surrounding it.

"I am honored to meet you, new bearer of the element of generosity." the unicorn greeted her.

"You must be my elements original wielder." Rarity gasped in shock.

"Yes. My name is Spark Gem." he introduced himself.

"Oh it's my absolute pleasure, sir." Rarity bowed her head.

"I could sense your doubt in your generosity and knew I had to meet you now." Spark began.

"Oh Spark Gem, I've always been known to give to others out of the kindness in my heart. But I'm not sure if my generosity will come through this time." Rarity started fretting, until Spark nudged her to clam down.

"I understand your concern, but let me share with you some moments from my own past." he began as the void started warping and they saw they were in Equestria, in a small town outside a homeless shelter one cold winter night. Rarity and Spark Gem peeked in through the window, and Rarity saw Spark Gem was helping out homeless ponies ranging from young, middle aged, and elder, by distributing them blankets, and serving them bowls of hot soup.

"Spark Gem, that's you." Rarity gasped.

"Yup, every winter I'd especially come and offer my services here to those less fortunate than myself," He began, "Charity and Community Service was some of the noble things I was known for in the land. I never asked for anything in return, but only said that I wished I could do more."

Rarity smiled, "You really are a gentlecolt."

"Thanks," He smiled, "But the truth is I wasn't always like this?"

"You weren't?" Rarity gasped.

"No," he answered, "I used to be a stallion who craved for attention, and would be the last pony anyone would ever ask to help, because I would reject them."

"My stars, what happened?" Rarity gasped in interest.

"Well one day I was in a terrible accident," Spark began, "The doctors said I needed a blood transfusion as soon as possible. But I had a very rare blood type, and nopony showed up. But then there was this elder stallion who looked like he was living on the streets for years. He said he had the blood type they were looking for and offered to donate some. The doctors quickly made the transfusion and in a day I awoke."

"My goodness." Rarity was stunned.

"I asked the old stallion why he would do anything for me, a pony who only thought of himself above everypony else," Spark continued, "He told me 'My dear boy, why would I need reason to help somepony who was in a life or death state? It doesn't matter if one's rich, poor, pegasi, unicorn, or an earth pony, because deep down we're all not so different. You should never deny help to those in need, because an act of generosity can make all the difference.'," Rarity smiled at the words of wisdom, "That one act of generosity opened my eyes to the truth. I learned from then on generosity is opened to all ponies, and that I should never think the only one that matters is yourself. And since then I've been spreading my generosity to all those in my life. Even my siblings," he smiled as he remembered all the times he had with his fellow unicorn team, "And now Rarity I give you a bit of my own wisdom. Never doubt your generosity, and know all will appreciate what you do no matter how it comes."

Rarity smiled, as tears started filling her eyes, "Thank you, Spark Gem. I'll never forget the lesson you taught me!" her element glowed as the void was illuminated.

Back in the Savage bros apartment, Rarity was lying on the couch with her element glowing, until Spike licked her face. Rarity woke up and sat up seeing Spike looking up to her in worry. The girl smiled and picked Spike up hugging him as he nuzzled her, "Oh, Spikey-Wikey, I feel magnificent." she kissed the dogs head.

"What happened?" Spike asked.

"I've got my mojo back, and I know what I must do." she got off the couch and went back to her supplies. Activating her elements power she had her unicorn magic again and was using her levitation magic like she used to and was back in the dress making mood. Spike watched with a smile seeing his crush was back in the game.

Later on, Rarity was bringing Mitsukai, and the girls back to the Savage bros apartment to unveil her new piece of work, "Oh I know you're going to love it, Mitsukai," she stood before the dress that was covered by a sheet, "Voila!" she removed the sheet. Mitsukai and the girls gasped seeing Rarity's new design. It was an off the shoulder crystal-blue dress with slightly transparent sleeves. Under the sleeves was a transparent cape was material draped down with snowflake designs, "What do you think?"

Mitsukai smiled, "Rarity, it's absolutely beautiful. I love it!" she hugged the girl of generosity, who was still wearing her element of harmony.

That night at the training facility, the gym was swarming with spirit warriors and dark warrior students, while Dustin, Alistair, and everyone else had a front row view of Mitsukai on a stage in her new dress singing her heart out. Burai smiled, as he held Aria close as they watched her sing, "See she's got the voice of an angel!" Dustin called to the girls.

"And it looks like everyone's loving the new look she's sporting." Alistair added.

"And it's all thanks to you, Rarity!" Alice put in.

"Just doing my part in spreading generosity.' Rarity admitted, while remembering the words Spark Gem told her, and would never give up on generosity ever again.