• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 1,760 Views, 31 Comments

Being A Snob has Its Ups and Downs - JusSonic



Blueblood is becoming a bit of a jerk to everyone in Ponyville, enough that even the princesses has decided to teach him a lesson once and for all. Will it work?

  • ...
11
 31
 1,760

Chapter 4: Timberwolf/Dust Attack

Chapter 4: Timberwolf/Dusk Attack

Pinkamena was heading to the place where the light elves were with Omega and Golden Heart with Gold Wing on his back.

"Well the gang is doing well with Blueblood." Pinkamena said as she hears of the latest report involving Blueblod.

"Indeed ." Golden Heart said with a nod.

A crash is heard as the trio move fast and makes it to see a holding chamber which was broken. A lightly elf was on its knees, it was really bulk like and it was panting. The elf lets out a growl and rises as Omega readies to fire. But Pinkamena tells him to stand down as she moves up to the elf.

"My, you must be the strongest of the elves and strong to break that container you were in." Pinkamena said in amusement.

He kneels and says, "I am yours to command, queen."

Pinkamena giggles, "My, noble one are you. I shall make you the commander of the army of the light elves."

"As you wish my queen."

Pinkamena heads off with Omega, Golden Heart and Gold Wing. As the light elf follows, Golden Heart says, "Why he called you queen?"

"Well I worked with the DNA of the elves to serve me and you Goldie so no clone or copy of us or any other gets any ideas." Pinkamena explains to her brother happily.

"Wow, you work fast with your work do you?"

"Yep," Pinkamena said with an approving smile.

--------------

Rarity was meanwhile working above her shop to use her magic to levitate new silks for her next work . And while organizing, she checked her supplies, heck, even some outfits she put away that were not ready for the season yet. Course, when she checked a trunk, she did find something strange.

"Hugh, that's strange." Rarity spoke a bit puzzled in using her magic to sort out her wardrobe. "I could have sworn this was the trunk where I last put those lovely Mare Do Well outfits away during our old fiasco with Rainbow Dash. Where they...?" Rarity was very puzzled to find that the copy outfits of such a costume was just not with her stock, where could they have gone?

"Heeeeeeeerrrrreeeeesssss PINKIE!" Suddenly, Pinkie Pie comes out of nowhere by opening the second floor window to surprise Rarity by a loud shout yell.

"Waaaaaughhh," Course the surprise caused Rarity to screech so loud that she launched up to grab hold of her ceiling by her magic to keep her up.

"Oh, hay Rarity! What'cha doing up there?" Pinkie Pie smiled off to say to her friend, cluelessly not getting what just happened here.

"PINKIIIIIE; you know I don't like you climbing up & opening my window to shout to me when I'm not looking! You scare me every time!" Rarity screeched out loud to scold her friend for scaring her from such action as she slowly levitated herself down to the ground.

"Sorry, ohh! What'cha doing," Pinkie Pie sheepishly said before looking interested in what her friend is doing.

"Ugh, I was organizing my outfits to be brought out & put away for this season, when I came across something." Rarity spoke from feeling a bit exhausted by her friend's action before explaining what she's doing. "I swear, I thought I last remember the Mare Do Well outfits were here, the costumes we used long ago before Rainbow learned a lesson & they were put away." Rarity showed her trunk where she kept the outfits, only to see that they were strangely gone, almost like the costumes went missing.

"Neat! So....what's wrong again?" Pinkie Pie responded before asking what the two are getting to in this talk.

"Well that's just it, I can't find them! Oh, I hope there somewhere around here! Maybe I misplace them during a rush hour." Rarity spoke in feeling concern, she's never one to lose an outfit, maybe misplace the costumes somewhere, but where exactly?

"Well who knows, maybe somepony thought of taking the mantle since we decided to no longer be the masked hero of Ponyville. Oh, and is secretly living in a tower area near us to watch our peaceful village from any evil harm." Pinkie Pie responded out before making a cheeky smile as if her explanation was more than enough to explain things of the missing Mare Do Well costumes.

Though Rarity just stared at Pinkie weirdly assumption of such a manner of things even happening. It's strange how the pink pony always says things just before they may even happen. Some of it can be explained, other times...not so much.

"Well, here's your tea, Rarity." Soon the voice of Blueblood came in with him using magic to levitate a tray of tea pots to pour a cup to give Rarity while it was magically stirred. "Oh, I see we have one more." He spoke with a huff in noticing Pinkie Pie; he then uses his magic to make another tea for this pony.

"Hey Blueblood, how's it going with you & Rarity?" Pinkie Pie happily wave off while taking her floating cup of tea in the air that was finished.

"Hah, at the time, it's a slow process I must admit." Blueblood sighs to respond to the question, truth be told, he's on a slow pace in trying to help undo his curse...especially believing he must make amends with Rarity.

"Blueblood, did you find any clothing that was...how shall I say, different form of style?" Rarity asked the prince trying to be better, if he's seen the missing outfits she had that have gone missing.

"How could I, I was busy downstairs trying to follow the recipe to make Jasmine Tea like you asked. It's a lucky thing that I know how to prepare it as it's my favorite means to calming my nerves from such stressful moments." Blueblood responded off a bit tired, saying that he's been too busy to notice a few missing outfits as he needed to prepare tea by Rarity's request & to ease himself.

"Say Blueblood, here's another question, do we have any towers being build?" Pinkie Pie asked after she finished her tea cup to wanting to hear something interesting.

"Pinkie, I'm sure we don't, where would such towers be place?" Rarity spoke off stump that her friend is asking about the silly thing about towers after seeing her missing Mare Do Well outfits seem not in where they are supposed to be.

"Perhaps the Everfree Forest," Blueblood spoke from tipping his eyebrow in speaking off in stating the answer of the claim question.

"Hugh?" Both mares responded puzzle, the thing about the tower thing...is actually happening and in such a place?

"You mean you don't know? Oh wait, Auntie Celestia had the construction be down in Canterlot & then magically carried to be station there somewhere between before or after the festivities." Blueblood spoke off a bit stumped, then recalled another act of what's to be happening a bit somewhere later the day or so forth.

"Why on Equestria would Celestia setup towers near the Everfree Forest?" Rarity asked a bit baffled about their sun princess setting up towers in that dangerous forest area.

"Truly, I don't know. The Royal Architects were order to make them be 'Watch Towers' to help alert of any dangerous that would come to Ponyville." Blueblood shrug off his shoulders in stating what he can only claim is to be happening at this certain hour.

"Kinda like when those wild creatures came out and Nyx had to face them?" Pinkie Pie smiled in recalling the day when Nyx fought off a bunch of wild animals that tried to bring harm from the Everfree Forest, back during the Cult's activity, etc; All past adventures, really.

"Yes, well otherwise, the rest of the detail is out of my reach. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a few other tasks I must do...." Blueblood spoke to roll his eyes off in recalling such an event before deciding to leave after serving tea to get ready for another active day of his redeeming act, "Hugh, unfortunately." He sighs to silently speak this to himself & out of ear range, the unicorn has other duties to perform to redeem himself, it'll be just as difficult as the first day.

Soon Blueblood left the two mares by themselves to speak to one another now.

"You know Pinkie Pie, I have a feeling we'll need to inform our friends of these watch tower business later on the next shot we get to learn anything else about them." Rarity spoke with a raised eyebrow to put away her empty trunk in thinking the develop of 'Watch Towers' sounds like some very important issues, especially if something bad should happen along the way.

"Yeah, who knows if they'll be up before some unknowing disaster sneaks up on us during the Summer Sun Celebration?" Pinkie Pie responded off in making this statement, which again would leave many puzzled & confused by such meanings.

Outside the window, Rarity was seen puzzled by what Pinkie Pie said, but none of them saw a strange shadowy pony figure. The mysterious figure disappears from the scene, just as Pinkie Pie's Pinkie Senses were going off.

"Wooh, I felt like we were being watched by some unknown new hero in the mix." Pinkie Pie yelps to look out the window she came from, seeing nothing but felt that a new puzzling riddle has just entered the area, some unknown hero.

"Unknown...hero," Rarity raised an eyebrow in hearing this, what was the pink pony speaking of such nonsense?

"Yep, probably meet the pony in the future, till then, see ya later!" Pinkie Pie responded off in thinking, it's a new character to be seen in the future, just before smiling to hop out the window to bounce off a tree & back on the ground; A-okay.

"In the words of Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie is most certainly...random." Rarity peeks out her window in seeing the pink pony perform such daring work as odd along with her action just now, before the mare magically closed her window. Oh well, maybe the mystery about the missing Mare Do Well costumes, the Watch Towers in the Everfree Forest & something about a new unknown hero, will just have to be put on hold for now it seems.

There are other matters to be concern about...such as aiding Blueblood to be rid of the curse still on him.

--------

"Sister, you sure it's a good idea to do this?" Luna ask as she looks out the telescope at the latest Watch Tower in the Everfree Forest. "I mean, we barely had power over there anymore."

"I know what you mean, Luna...but it's out of precaution." Celestia explains seriously. "After the first incident when we were away during the whole business of us banished to the sun and moon, I wish to take precautions. Also, I planned on having one built near the Tree of Harmony in hopes to see if it's doing okay."

"Too busy to do so yourself?"

"With how Blueblood is doing, unfortunately!"

"Yes, I see." Luna said with a frown. Blueblood's behavior is forcing her delay trip to the Tree of Harmony for now. "You think one of the Mane Six could be the one to change him a bit?"

"One can only hope. I did the spell to teach him a lesson. And if he doesn't like it..." Celestia pauses a bit then nods. "Then it serves him right..."

"Should've sent him to the moon."

-----------------

"Hee hee. I gotta admit. The way Blueblood was almost breaking when he has to do work by hoof?" Rainbow asks with a laugh as she and her friends are heading over to the Carousel Baroque. "Priceless."

"It ain't 'dat priceless...though gotta admit, it was kinda funny." Applejack said with a shrug, smiling a bit. Even the cowpony admits that what Blueblood went through was kinda funny.

"Girls, I admit, Blueblood isn't my favorite prince in Equestria either but we could at least humor and help him, not hit him while he's down." Twilight said to her friends with a sigh.

"Why shouldn't we?" Spike asks with an annoyed look on his face while crossing his arms. "He wished death on me!"

"Well, let's see how he's doing with Rarity."

"He's doing mighty Super Duper fine!" Pinkie exclaims while bouncing up and down. "Rarity is doing well with him."

"Huh. Girls, I am thinking. Blueblood said that he needs help from the pony he hurts the most, right?" Fluttershy ask with a thought. "And he did break Rarity's heart, right?"

"Don't remind me." Spike remarks with a scorned look, "Makes me wanna burn his flank."

"Spike!"

"Well, if Rarity can turn ugly's life around a bit, I would be eating bad apples for one day." Rainbow commented with a shrug. She will eat bad apples if Rarity was even successful.

"Yer're on, sugarcube." Applejack remarks with a smirk on her face.

Upon arrival, the girls and Spike came in. Rarity rushes over, looking frantic and worried, "Girls, oh girls! I am so glad you're here! Its worst, the most possible worst thing ever had happened!"

"Okay, where's Blueblood?" Spike snaps angrily as he looks around. "If he hurt you, I'll..."

"No, no, no. It isn't Blueblood at all. This is way worst."

"What's wrong, Rarity?" Fluttershy ask Rarity worried. Her friend is being the Drama Queen again.

"Oh, I can't find any models to show off my new outfits to the ponies in an hour! Oh, why me, why me," Rarity sobs as she faints right onto her couch.

"Let me guess: you want us to help, right?" Twilight ask Rarity dryly, making the unicorn hopeful.

"Well, since you volunteered, yes...but I do need a stallion model. Can I borrow Ben for a while?"

"Sorry, can't. Ben went to Canterlot to see his mother and won't be back until much later."

"Uh, well...why not Blueblood?" Fluttershy ask, motioning to Blueblood who is doing some dust and sneezing a bit.

"You sure; He doesn't look like a model type." Rainbow said to her Flight Camp friend doubtfully. "He could get laugh at and..." The Rainbow mane Pegasus pony pauses a bit then smirks mischievously. "Actually, go for it! What do you got to lose?"

Applejack rolls her eyes. Her friend obviously wants Blueblood to do the stallion model in hopes he would mess up and she would win the bet. Rarity doesn't seem to know what's going but did some thinking.

"Hmmm...Blueblood, darling," Rarity ask Blueblood sweetly, making the unicorn prince turns to her. "Would you do a little favor for dear Rarity? It could help you."

"Well, sure, why not?" Blueblood asks Rarity with a shrug of hope; Anything to break his curse.

"Good! I hope you're good at modeling because the show is about to start!"

Blueblood yelps a bit in concern. He didn't expect this!

--------------

Later, the fashion show in Ponyville started as the citizens gathered around to watch.

"Folks, here it is, your Summer Sun Celebration Fashion Line!" DJ Pon-3 exclaims eagerly as the ponies cheer.

The folks cheer as Rainbow came out in a very interesting outfit, which is a rainbow-themed one with a cape and all. DJ Pon-3 announced, "Miss Dash here is wearing a costume made for this year. Rainbow is the new black, ponies!"

Rainbow did some poses before going back inside. Fluttershy came in in a sheep shepherdess' dress, smiling a bit meekly.

"And here in the animal lover part is Fluttershy!" DJ Pon-3 announces to the ponies. "Fluttershy, being the lover, looks amazingly awesome in this sheep dress that will wow stallions and sheep alike!"

The ponies cheer onward as Fluttershy blushed, hiding herself a bit. She headed back. Rarity smiled as she said, "Fluttershy, you did fabulous, darling."

"Thank you, Rarity." Fluttershy said happily.

"So who's next?" Rarity asks Spike curiously.

"Uh..." Spike said as he checks out the list of ponies to go out. The Dragon saw that Blueblood is next on the list. He hesitates a bit, wanting some payback for the death comment from his funeral. He spoke, "Uh...Twilight!"

"Twilight, you're next!" Rarity calls out to Twilight, not realizing that Spike say her name instead of who is really going next.

Twilight smiled, wearing a beautiful dress. She came out onto the platform, wowing the crowd.

"Here she is, our newest Alicorn and Princess: Twilight Sparkle!" DJ Pon-3 exclaims as the crowd cheers for her. "She is wearing a fancy dress, built for a Grand Galloping Gala and any events for a princess. Equestria is lucky to have somepony like her watching out for every pony in our world against the forces of darkness and uncoolness!"

The ponies applaud a bit. Spike watched on as Rainbow flew over to him, smirking as she asked, "How would you like to help me settle a bet , Spike?"

"That depend, does it involve messing up Blueblood?" Spike asks Rainbow, arching an eyebrow a bit.

"Sure do! You can help me win a bet and get even with Blueblood for declaring death on ya." Rainbow said with a devilish smirk. "So how about it?"

"You got yourself a deal." Spike said eagerly, grinning devilishly.

"You were amazing, princess!" Rarity giggled to Twilight who came out from the stage.

"Just Twilight, Rarity, and thank you," Twilight said with a smile. "This dress will be perfect for the next GGG if it ever comes around."

"Fabulous," Rarity giggles a bit. "So Spike, who's next?"

"Uh, why don't we leave Blueblood for last?" Spike suggests to Rarity with a secret smirk. "After all, save the best for last and that way, it can help Blueblood."

"Good idea. AJ! You're next!" Rarity calls out to Applejack who is wearing a cowboy outfit out of something from the Wild Wild West.

As Applejack goes on the platform, Spike and Rainbow chuckles mischievously as they head to Blueblood's dressing room. Spike opens the door and calls out, "You're on after Pinkie Pie, Blueblood."

"Okay! In the shower," Blueblood calls out from the shower. The unicorn appears to be excited to be showing off. Maybe helping out could work, his curse will be lifted.

Unknown to Blueblood, Rainbow smirks as she took out some itching powder, a whoopie cushion, some super glue and more stuff. The Pegasus asked Spike slyly, "Ready for some fun, Spike?"

"Ohh, yeah," Spike replied with an eager grin. The two high hoof/clawed one another as they snuck in.

----------

A while later, Pinkie got her modeling done, smiling as she bounced in.

"That was funnier than when we pose in those not so cool outfits you made for us." Pinkie said with a smile.

"Don't remind me." Rarity said, trying not to remember that...'fashion disaster'. "Blueblood, you're next!"

"Good luck." Fluttershy said to Blueblood who prepares himself. He breathes in and out. The unicorn was waiting for this.

"Yeah, you will need it." Rainbow remarked with a chuckle, making Spike snicker a bit.

Blueblood nodded and got onto the platform, showing off the new outfit.

"Well, well, here's something you don't see on the runaway: here is Canterlot's snooty prince Blueblood." DJ Pon-3's voice calls out as the ponies put their attention on him, "Wearing a nice outfit and a helmet to go with it too. Looks like a keeper."

Blueblood smiled as he turns around. The Mane Six and Spike watched on. Applejack said, "Dang, looks like Blueblood is gonna be fine."

"Right, as long as nothing bad happens." Rarity said with a smile.

"That's where you're wrong, my pretty." Spike whispered with a devilish grin.

Suddenly, something happens. Blueblood yelps as he scratch himself all over. That itching powder is taking effect.

"Oooh, Blueblood is scratching. That will cost him some points if this was a contest." DJ Pon-3 commented. Blueblood fell on his flank...and a farting noise from the whoopie cushion on the pants bottom part is heard, "Ick! Did he just soil himself?"

As Blueblood got up, he heard comments as Caramel said, "The outfit is nice, too bad the wearer isn't."

"I'll buy the outfit if you throw in the model for free." Lyra joked a bit to Sweetie Drops. "Or in this case, throw OUT the model!"

"That outfit was ruined the moment Blueblood put it on." Cranky remarked to Matilda who nodded in agreement.

Blueblood tried his best to get the helmet off to see who was criticizing him, but the super glue kept it on. He screamed and worst yet, some of the ponies kept on laughing and giving rude comments.

"Hoo doggy, 'dis ain't good." Applejack said in concern.

"Shouldn't somepony go out there to help him?" Twilight asked in worry.

"Nah, this is his mess, let him clean it up." Rainbow remarked with a shrug.

Soon, the whole situation got ugly. The distractions got to him while some ponies throw stuff to make him trip. Blueblood groaned but slipped off the stage, making more ponies laugh at him. The fall managed to get his helmet off...though most of his coat and mane got ripped off in the progress.

Blueblood felt so humiliated. It got worse as Diamond Tiara comments to Silver Spoon, "Loser! This whole event and what happened is probably to make him feel like one and to be made fun of in getting back at him for his terrible actions!"

Blueblood felt more humiliated. He never felt more insulted in all his life. He gallops off into the Carousel Baroque to hide.

"Cancel the show, cancel the show!" Rarity whispered to DJ Pon-3 quickly, wanting the show to be cut short before it gets too ugly.

"Why should she? This is gettin' good!" Spike commented cruelly while watching Blueblood get laughed at and insulted.

"END THIS SHOW RIGHT NOW!!!!" Twilight boomed angrily to everyone, making the ponies and her friends yelp a bit.

"Whoa, she got the Canterlot Royal Voice down pat." Pinkie said meekly. DJ Pon-3 quickly signals the show to be cut off short, scared that Twilight will use the voice again.

"Killjoy," Spike said out loud with a frown. He wanted to see Blueblood get humiliated more.

----------------

Once the ponies leave, the Mane Six and Spike heads inside. Already, Blueblood's outfit is removed and he looks upset.

"Blueblood, are you okay?" Rarity asks in concern to Blueblood. "Honestly, I didn't know that would happen..."

"Oh, sure, pull another one, why don't you?!" Blueblood snapped angrily. "You only put me in this whole thing just to humiliate me and get back at me for what I said and did! Admit it!!!"

"Exactly!" Rainbow commented proudly as she and Spike crossing their hooves/arms in satisfaction.

"Shh!" Twilight shushed her friends in irritation. She gently turned back to Blueblood to continue, "Blueblood, that isn't true."

"Oh yeah? How is it time and again you tried to help but, but time and time again, you only got payback while never truly helping me at all?!" Blueblood scowled angrily to the ponies and Spike.

"Hey, hang on, y'all!" Applejack exclaimed unhappily. "What happened before was a pure accident. Ain't mah fault yew didn't do 'de job right 'de first time!"

"And you were funny yet being cranky-wanky about the cafe work!" Pinkie exclaimed with a frown.

"How would you know; you two are dumb Earth pony hicks!!!" Blueblood exclaims furiously to Applejack and Pinkie.

This got Applejack and Pinkie to gasp in shock and horror, their feelings hurt from what Blueblood called them, especially Pinkie.

"Now hang on, that is going too far!" Twilight protests to Blueblood in annoyance. "It isn't our fault you got bad luck."

"Right...it was yours, you Alicorn fraud!" Blueblood exclaims angrily to Twilight, much to her shock. "You're the one who wrote the letter to Auntie Celestia, getting me in this mess to begin with! If you would've kept you smart mouth shut, I would be back in Canterlot...now I'm cursed forever. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU," This got all the ponies to gasp in unison from Blueblood's yelling.

"Now hang on! It was your attitude which is the reason why I told the princess!" Twilight exclaims angrily to Blueblood. "You insulted my friends, my family, and everyone else! What happened is your fault!"

"He's right. Plus, this fashion show was a very good event to Rarity and you ruined it." Fluttershy said sternly to Blueblood.

"Perhaps it was a mistake 'ta help yew by volunteering yew." Applejack said with a frown, "Yew deserve all 'de curses that yew git!"

"Ugh, you know what? You know what?! I am not going to stand for this!" Blueblood yells out at the ponies who tried to help him but appears to have made things worst. "I'm leaving! You freaks can continue your friendship fest without me; I'm leaving this madhouse!!!"

"Good; who needs you?!" Rainbow shouted, "You're so ugly, you make ponies douse themselves in gas, set themselves aflame and jump out glass windows !"

"So do everypony a favor and fly south for, uh... EVER," Spike yelled angrily.

Blueblood scoffed as he turns to Rarity, snapping, "Your friends are rude and..."

"Well, at least they were rude in the right way!" Rarity snaps angrily to Blueblood, not wanting to hear a bad word about her friends. "You always forced others to listen to you and treat them bad...well, it's your turn! Just go before I say something I may regret later!"

Blueblood paused then groaned as he left the scenery. Perhaps he has lost his chance...forever.

-----------------------------------

"Man, that stinks." Ben groans as he, the Mane Six and Spike has dinner at the Apples' barn. The girls just told him what happened upon his return. "And Blueblood was doing so good too."

"Yeah, shame to be him." Rainbow remarks while eating some carrots. "At least he won't come back in our lives though."

"I don't get it." Rarity sighs in concern while looking down at her meal. "Why was Blueblood's model performance...so bad? I thought it was guaranteed to be a hit."

"Why bother? He was a jerk to you, stop pretending to care." Spike remarks with a scoff while eating some gems. He then notices Twilight giving him a suspicious glare. "Err, what?"

"You know, before we came home, I check the list to put into my lists. Blueblood was supposed to come after Fluttershy for some reason." Twilight said suspiciously to Spike, making him nervous. "And the show didn't turn into a disaster until after Blueblood came on."

"Errr, what? Come on, don't accuse me of anything. Honestly! I didn't put any itching powder in his clothes or a whoopee cushion or..."

"Spike, how did you know that? We didn't say what was inside his clothes that ruined Blueblood's performance...or look ourselves." Rarity said suspiciously, making him nervous.

"Rainbow Dash; did yew have a hoof in 'dis?" Applejack ask Rainbow suspiciously, making the mare a bit concerned. "Did yew ruined Blueblood's performance just 'ta win yer bet?"

"Hey, come on! It's his fault for messing up, not mine!" Rainbow exclaims in alarm. The other ponies frown, making her nervous. The Pegasus pony groans as she flew her upper forelegs into the air. "Okay, fine! Yeah, me and Spike set up Bluejerk to take a fault so I can win the bet and Spike would get even for the death remark Blueblood made at his funeral; Big deal!"

"Ugh, I can't believe you two, especially you, Spike!" Twilight exclaims in disappointment, making Spike look down in shame. The Alicorn is upset that her friend as well as her son/brother has ruined Blueblood's act just to get back at him and win a bet! "I thought you two should know better than that! We are supposed to help him but you two only made him life worst!"

"I'm upset too." Fluttershy said with a disappointed look to the true culprits. "Blueblood needed our help but we made his life worst unintentionally."

"I'm going out to find Blueblood." Rarity said as she pushes her plate aside and heads out of the barn. "I can't be in the same building as ones who would use dishonesty and trickery."

Rarity trots off. Ben glares at Rainbow and Spike, using his magic to bring out a list of chores, saying, "You two got chores with your names on them! And once Blueblood is found, you should apologize and hopes that he can forgive you!"

Rainbow and Spike chuckles nervously then groans in defeat. Busted!

------------

The scene now opens up to where it's in the Everfree Forest, where a certain spoil jerk prince is seen by a lake area, seemingly throwing rocks into it. Prince Blueblood has not been having the best day of his life, heck, the visit in Ponyville that he believed was terrible compared to being a unicorn stallion of culture & one connected to royalty, he's now fallen so far. Blueblood has always managed to get what he wants whenever he wanted, growing up as Princess Celestia of the Sun gave him the rights over common pony folks. But now, that title & right means nothing but dirt to this pony. Could it be after living off such a life-style, he shunned others for not being of important class as the more wealth citizens in Canterlot. Now at last, Blueblood has nothing, he's treated like how he's treated others, even those not even affected by the spell his aunt cast on him do very little in giving him the benefit of the doubt that he could change, be a better pony & not be a jerk….and now he's lost his only hope to regain being respected….that is…if it was even a respect of positive thought while the negative motion was kept inside of any other pony's heart.

"Hugh, why Auntie Celestia; Why do this…and to your own nephew?" Blueblood spoke off to use his magic to levitate a stone to throw in the lake while moping. "You were never harsh with Ben or with Cadance, you even regret what you did to Twilight both at the Changeling invasion to taking Nyx, even banishing Auntie Luna, but why now? Why me, all cause of what I did to those that were of not royal matter, but commoner's traits?" He asked in recalling the other times Celestia had never been so terrible and to even go further with her nephew than she had done with the other members of the royal family of Equestria.

He throws the pebble into the lake water while it vibrated so against his sorrowful appearance where he sat across.

"You say I need to learn my lesson and that the only pony whom I hurt most likely could help me. And instead I must figure it out myself, Auntie Lune." Blueblood spoke off the words his two aunts spoke of the only cure for his curse is to right a terrible wrong; to Rarity. "And yet it's cause of that very pony that I've never let such action be forgotten in my mind, I was raised & taken the upmost rank of being a prince to be with my own kind of high-society. And yet…" Blueblood stop his sentence short there as he sighs in what else he himself saw of his sorry state. "How can I fix this that which not even unicorn magic, much less my own magic, despite it being perfectly high performance in Canterlot, leaves me feeling like everything I had is for naught?" Blueblood sees some elevated stones from his horn, even his own magic can't help fill in something in his life…when he's cursed to be treated miserably by all others around him.

Suddenly after throwing the stones into the lake water, the vibration of the liquid seem to form a different image than of Blueblood. This action caught the prince by surprise, was this the forest's magic, was somepony about to appear that could help him….or make his situation even worse?

"Isn't it obvious?" The reflection was shown that caught Blueblood to stare down to see a stranger, but a familiar one; for it was the Red Devil himself!

"Hugh! Boris!" Blueblood gasped in surprise, he remembers Boris when he was Canterlot's Hero long before going rogue, but why was he seeing an enemy from the lake's reflection?

"Surprise to see an old high-standard stallion of class again, my princely chum," Boris within the lake water spoke, sounding like he's actually talking to Blueblood with a sly smile across his face.

"Not in the slightest!" Blueblood snorted off to look away from this stallion in the reflection water; he knows Boris & knows that he's a troublesome low-level villain.

"Really, and we had much in common of our thought. You & I," Boris responded from the lake in making a comment by a lightly standard in how the two were almost close…once.

"What thought?" Blueblood cross his front hooves to snort back at the reflection of Boris; was this conversation real or was the prince just imagining it?

"Those filthy Earth Pony filths are the lowest of low and are meant to be servants to only those of the superior class. And those that don't come from wealth are just like the dirt of an Earth pony." Boris in the reflection spoke about how there were standard issues that date back to the Three Tribes, but his view was of keeping track of who stood at the top while one stayed at the bottom. "After all, we both wanted everything in our lives to be recognizable for Equestria to know of us. From royal unicorns, proud noble Pegasus to ordering the Earth Pony filths in line," Boris's reflection was issuing this stuff while making a cruel remark to Earth ponies again.

"Well sorry to say, but unfortunately, you have that backwards. I'm a prince of royalty, and you….are nothing but a traitorous Devil Pony!" Blueblood remotely snapped off that the two aren't even close to being the same, they stand at different seats in society.

"Really, and what are you, a saint? Ha-ha-ha-ha, haaa," Boris narrows his eyes from the reflective lake to start laughing at the prince saying he's better than him, what a joke.

"What's so funny?" Blueblood snapped off to narrow his eyes at this fool that also chooses to insult him. It's one thing for the commoners & those in the Royal Castle, but for a villain, that's the highest disrespect.

"You don't see it from your own blind pride, your just like me in every way." Boris in the lake cease his laughter to explain a shocking fact to the jerky prince.

"How dare you! I'm the nephew of both the Sun & Moon princess!" Blueblood protest in feeling that was rubbing dirt on his proudful stature, how dare Boris say such a thing?

"What does it matter, you only get what you want by the forceful means, just like I did. Don't you remember?" Boris issued off from his reflection in the lake, stating that Blueblood & him done things from their power to force others into their rule. "Any Earth pony filths that work in the clubs we went during my popularity, we each complained about the Earth filths use & lack to have them be fired…and punished into humiliation. The best to serve such filth," Boris's reflection in the lake smirked in recalling such pleasures in humiliating the innocent to learn to always be respectful to those of higher class.

"Well…that maybe true, but….I never suggested punishment & to humiliate them. There is such a thing as 'too' much!" Blueblood seem a bit shaken, the way Boris from the lake's reflection was making it sound like they enjoy such torture pain motions, the prince maybe a jerk, but….not that heartless to stoop.

"But you thought of it." Boris responded in pushing more of these facts onto the prince, much to Blueblood trying to not hear that. "You wanted all the best in Canterlot & to be recognized, but the only thing you make subjects see you…as a jerk with authority & could ruin their lives with one simple mistake if they get under you." Blueblood heard all of this, it's true that he did use his princely authority, but he never saw that as a problem and to give the citizens such forceful means to obey his will was…maybe it was too much. "If Twilight had become mine, then we have ruled in such a manner. All would show the upper pony class upmost respect and the Earth filths be treated with misery, and any sympathizers would lose their wings & horns, just like I did with the Devil's Red Sun!" Boris from the reflection was really sounding mad, if not for a setback, he have it all.

"Boris, you are delusional!" Blueblood snapped off in starting to have enough of this chatter, this Devil Pony is getting under his coat skin with this discussion.

"Am I or are you just lying to yourself? You don't care about others. You don't care how you treat them. You couldn't even care to help a lowly commoner without dirtying your own polish hooves!" Boris responded to stare at Blueblood from the lake's surface as if questioning if this rotten spoil prince would even be so humble to aid a peasant or much less even care. "Admit it, I maybe a Devil Pony, but you…are more likely a Devil in Pony's Royal Clothing! Ha-Hahahaha," Boris was now laughing with an evil cackle in saying if he's a devil then Blueblood maybe like a 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing', for even being a prince, he's more likely showing traits of being an evil devil.

"Shut it! Shut it! SHUT IT!" Blueblood was covering his ears to yell out with his eyes shut in not wanting to hear this nonsense.

"SPLASH," Blueblood splashed the water to make the vibration cause the image of Boris the Red Devil to fade & for the prince's own image to reappear.

"That's not true, I'm not a devil! I won't be like you! I'm not! I'm NOT!" Blueblood was snapping in protesting in every whim, he's not like Boris, he betrayed their pony kind to be a villain, threw away everything, the prince is no monster. He's not! "Nrrguhh…Arrrrrguhhhh!" Blueblood was screaming while holding his head in not knowing if this was real or if it's all in his head.

Soon the upset prince fires off some levitated rocks all around, hitting the lake or the bushes, he just doesn't care. Finally, after letting off some steam, Blueblod begins to calm his nerves.

Suddenly, a growling noise was heard while a hint of green mist was let loose in the air towards Blueblood, which the prince turn to the bush in believing he may have hit a critter by accident.

"Augh, what is it now?" Blueblood snorted off with a rolled eye expression in hearing something was nearby that the prince hit with his out of control rock throwing. "Gugh, ugh that smell…it's dreadful. Are all animals with bad breath like…." He held his nose from there was a green mist stench of foulness in the air; this sorta thing was terrible, like bad breath. Kinda like from a creature in the woods…what were they, the prince forgot.

Then the creature in question came out to look at the rotten prince who threw his rocks at all willy-nilly. And that will prove to be a mistake, for coming out of the bushes was not a cute fuzzy animal, but something made of…wood. And with glowing emerald eyes to their tree-structure bodies of real-life breed of wolf, a Gray wolf, this was a Timberwolf. But it got worse when some pack load of the bunch came out and the Timberwolves were growling & barking at who 'dare' enter in their territory.

"Timberwolves…" Blueblood finished his sentence with a more horrified expression, seeing that he was in the presence of dangerous creatures of the Everfee forest, "Oh great Auntie Celestia, Waaaughhhh!" Blueblood gasped in terror before screaming to run the other way as fast as he could.

Then the chase was on, the Timberwolves saw prey & decided to make haste to capture Blueblood, not caring for 'whose' he is at all.

------------

Rarity was looking for Blueblood. He may be a jerk to her before but at least she is trying to help him out...and even Bleublood didn't deserve the humiliation caused by Spike and Rainbow.

At the moment of hearing a familiar scream matching Blueblood's tone, Rarity sighs to herself.

"Hugh, I better go see what's wrong with him. It's not like he scream if being chased by Timberwolves." Rarity rolled her eyes in exclaiming this claim while going off from what she was doing, to check up on Blueblood.

--------------------------------------

Now we return to seeing Blueblood running for his life from being chased by Timberwolves in the Everfeee Forest. And you can guess, this was not the prince's idea of a good time, it was even far worst then the treatments that he's been given. The unicorn prince tries to blast a few spell blast shots to slow the wolves down, but while that did help, there were too many & Blueblood had to keep his eyes ahead of him to avoid tripping. But the prince was not physically made for long evasive running, he was losing breath fast…And during his exhaling with sweated eyes, he saw something of a shadowy image of a pony nearby that he was running up to.

"You there; you must help me! There are Timberwolves after me!" Blueblood shouted out to the pony figure of what was coming.

But there was no response from this pony shadow figure, it just stood there without caring.

"Don't just ignore me, listen to me! We must getaway or we're both goners! NOW MOVE!" Blueblood snapped off against the fool as he was coming up fast, if the pony doesn't listen, then they BOTH are Timberwolves chew-toys.

Soon Blueblood ran pass the strange pony in the shadows, only to see that it showed…no emotion or care for the concern stallion.

"Hugh?" Blueblood responded puzzled after he ran, but stopped himself in seeing…that this pony did not even react to the words of caution, why?

"Wuufff-Wwruffff," At the moment, the Timberwolves attacked the poor soul to pounce & begin tearing the poor soul apart. Much of the outer coat skin was ripped apart, Blueblood almost felt sick to his stomach in seeing this.

"Augh, I warned him, I did! Why must this curse now be a costly one, that even this that act like I do, don't care for their life!" Blueblood cursed from this action, now he sees that if he was in that action, he wouldn't care if somepony was warning him, it be too late for him. "You should have listened to me when I….I was…trying to be nice." Blueblood was gritting his teeth in feeling this action was so wrong, that it's hard that no one listen to him even if their life was endanger….it's like talking to a brick wall.

Course, the Timberwolves were finishing their prey in seeing, Blueblood had yet to leave them.

"Oh dear, that seem to get their attention lock on me," Blueblood yelped in seeing that he's brought attention to himself, and not in the good way. But upon closer looking, the prince saw the pony remains of the wolves' claw & teeth biting around the disembodied parts were….emptied; showing nothing of guts, organs, blood nothing. "Wait a second, that pony they attacked….something seems….off with it." Blueblood was a bit more concern in what kinda creature was finished off, it's like the pony's outside was like a skin suit, but it looked so much like a living pony,

Upon closer inspection, the inside glowed from some dark magic. Like it was making the creature be alive even without the proper stuff a living creature has.

"Great scout! That pony has….nothing inside, but-but….it moved & reacted like it was alive, so why?" Blueblood yelped in shocking discovery, what was that pony that was killed, or rather, was it even alive to begin with?

The Timberwolves were about to attack, but then something appeared through some corridors of darkness. They appear fairly muscular stallions with light-grey coats, & grey-bronze short straight mane & long whip-tail. Their eyes are seen as black shades with dark-grey specs for eye-sight and they only show on their front hooves, each sport two black bands around them; And in a blink of a second, so many appeared that they fought with their physical hooves that broke the Timberwolves to pieces.

"Huuugh," Blueblood gasped in what he saw, these new ponies that appeared show dumbfoundly feats of flexibility, enhanced speed & skin that was almost like metal, breaking the Timberwolves apart like they were no match against these types of fighters.

Once it was over, the Timberwolves re-gather themselves & their pieces before running away scared of these unknown ponies. These new ponies soon touched group from studying the leaving wolves.

"To cause even fearsome Timberwolves to flee, no pony could have such an ability unless they display….a power to be feared." Blueblood gasped off in never seeing such feats accomplished, why, these ponies would make even the Royal Guards in Canterlot look like rookies & be out match in mere seconds.

Then the strange ponies turn upon registering Blueblood in their mist. And the prince finally saw something even shocking, the ponies here each had Cutie Marks, but something was not wrong….they were all the same. The Cutie Marks were strange emblems that resemble a splintered, upside-down white heart on their flanks. This was something that showed that these ponies…are not like ordinary ponies.

"By Aunt Celestia & Luna, you're all….the same! And the same Cutie Marks; but how; it's not possible!" Blueblood registered that whoever these ponies were, they look the same, they all share the same mark, were they magic clones or something…more?

"Is this the child of Celestia?" One of the new ponies spoke, but even if his lips moved or not, the words spoken seem to appear…in the prince's' head.

"No, it is the nephew." The second one from the group registered Blueblood as not being Ben Mare, but another relative to Celestia.

"Just….what are you? How can I know what you say when I hear your words enter my head?" Blueblood held his head in doubt; he can somehow hear the voices in his head, what are these creatures?

"Servants to the Organization; we…are Dusk." The third one spoke in addressing them as….Dusk, and servants to an organization even.

"We should capture him; the Superior would find a use for him." The fourth Duck issued in seeing that they can use Blueblood for their Superior to find a use.

"No….no…KEEP AWAY!" Blueblood cried out in panic, these ponies were not good guys; they were minions of evil and would capture him, "Poofruvhmmm," With enough time, Blueblood teleported himself out of the area as far as he could.

"Shall we go after him?" The second Dusk asked in looking to the other in though to proceed to capture Blueblood.

"He's seen us." The third Dusk stated in seeing the escape nephew prince of Celestia seen them and would warn others of their existence.

"No, let him be, the Superior gave us a mission task. A task to which we exist outside the light & dark & Mystic Magic has no effect on us." The first Dusk spoke off in issuing they have other matters to attend to, and should leave the fleeing prince be. "We must prepare aid in reestablishing the portals for the Organization members. Our side & Grimmore's side are at work in outdoing the Mystic Pony called: Tao & the spell cast he did, once it's over, will the plan commence." He explained that they have their orders, and soon, things will go accordingly.

"Understood," The other Dusk responded before they soon were swiftly moving across the Everfree Forest, like phantom ghost that disappeared by magic. It looks like the words 'Organization' & 'the Superior' can mean one thing; the Apocalypse Ponies have now brought forth their own army of creatures to serve the 13 members….these strange creatures called…A Dusk. Whatever they are…the ponies of Equestria will soon learn of them, in due time.

-------------

Rarity was now outside near the Everfree Forest as her search for Blueblood was pretty much making it hard for the girl.

"HEEELP!" Which speaking of which, Blueblood teleported to be running straight towards Rarity's position.

"Gaaaughhh," Rarity yelped from being the cushion of Blueblood's impact. "Blueblood, what are you doing?" She snaps when this stallion was now on top of her as they were a pile that knocked over the other.

"You have to help me! Those blasted creatures are coming!" Blueblood pleaded to needing Rarity's aid to save him from what he escaped from.

"What, get off of me!" Rarity responded off confused before pushing this whiny prince off of her to stand. "Now, who are after you? Start from the beginning?" Rarity asks in demanding this cursed prince start from the beginning.

"I was minding my own business then attacked by vicious Timberwolves!" Blueblood was stating what was happening to him before being attacked.

"What! You didn't lead them here, did you?" Rarity asked off shock to look around, so far, no sign of those wolves; they are terrible to come across.

"No, they were already feasting on some pony morsel I just pass by and…" Blueblood was explaining, but what he said caused things to go wrong.

"You did what? How…how could you?" Rarity responded off in shock and horror in hearing this prince leave a pony to be killed. "Honestly, you can be a jerk & a snob, yes…but to leave a pony to die by those wolves, you’re…you’re horrible!" Rarity snapped off in feeling outrage to learn what this pony has done, it's the most selfish thing to not help a pony in trouble.

"You don't understand, I tried to warn him!" Blueblood spoke in his defense; Rarity is not letting him explain enough to be finished.

"Oh really, and yet you don't look like you even fought much to even help the poor soul." What Rarity said made Blueblood silent, there was nothing the stallion could do, cause he never thought about if the pony didn't even react to run for his life when danger was approaching. "That's what I thought, I should have expected much when you broke my heart at the GGG. You care only for yourself, and nopony else, even one being killed!" Rarity pointed off in feeling that this was the last straw, this prince does not deserve to be helped if he does such acts.

"That pony wasn't alive to begin with!" Blueblood finally snap out loud for Rarity to hear what he had to say.

"Wha…what do you mean?" Rarity yelped a bit by this stallion's tone, Blueblood never let his temper get the best of him, he usually try to act with a gentlecolt's upset stern expression like a royal snob does, but this…was shocking to see.

"I can't explain it all, but….the pony killed…there were others like him called Dusk!" Blueblood spoke from looking serious in saying what he saw that there were creatures…inhuman-like. "I could sense their magic, they were creatures with an emblem that resembles a splintered, upside-down white heart, which in truth…I heard no heart beat." He explained this part with a worried face that the Dusk was not normal, they were alive, but had nothing, not even hearts.

"No…heart beat?" Rarity gasped in hearing this, how can there be creatures without a heart?

"Yes, they were creatures that felt like darkness moving pony flesh. Yet, they had light mix with the dark," Blueblood explained from what he could tell was the formalu with those Dusk, they were not normal. "It almost felt like I was staring at myself, a pony that has no emotion for others." He looked away to begin to sorrow over thinking, he was almost like those creatures, those without a heart..or care.

"Now wait a second, if what you say is true…" Rarity was trying to get things to be at a way she understood, but….

"Look, I don't know anything else, but know I tried to help, but that one didn't even react to my words. It felt like I was in their hoof shoes, being the same." Blueblood explained himself to Rarity that he tried to help, he really did, but his words mean nothing to that Dusk that was killed & the prince may have been in the same boot. "Maybe Boris was right about me after all." He sighs in feeling that maybe now, the prince sees why Boris said he's like a Devil Pony in sheep's clothing

"Boris, that Red Devil ruffian, what's he got to do with this now?" Rarity asked in being surprised to hear Blueblood compare himself to a monster villain that almost destroyed Equestria twice from his blind raging pride.

"Because I may as well face facts," Blueblood snaps to give Rarity a mean stare in stating there is truth to the matter. "I abuse my authority; I force those to listen to me and have become spoiled to not even give a Tartarus of care or concern about other ponies' wellbeing." He stops to exhale his breath before looking away with a sadden face. "I'm almost becoming like the stallion that was seen as a perfect gentlecolt who was well respected, to fall in the rank of evil." Blueblood sighs in feeling that Boris had everything, then fell into evil darkness, and now…Blueblood maybe almost on that road.

For once, Rarity was left completely speechless in hearing this.

"I can probably guess that…everything I done, everything I did…was all for the wrong reasons & behavior." Blueblood shook his sadden face in seeing he has been nothing, but a huge flank burden to every single pony around. "And I suppose the one who showed me this when others did not….was you." He stated to look to Rarity in saying that things began to happen, cause of this pony before him.

"Well I…" Rarity was now left a bit more shock in hearing this prince say such things and was gonna argued back, but….

"Don't bother; I know my words mean as little as dirt to you, to your friends, to Benjamin, to every other pony." Blueblood held up his left hoof to stop Rarity in knowing anything he says of apologizes for is all useless words to everypony. "I may as well take my leave of Ponyville and go somewhere, far, far way by the next train." Blueblood turns away from Rarity, feeling he'll leave by train to go someplace where nopony will ever see him & be alone.

"Now wait a moment, isn't that a bit…much there? You came seeking help, if you leave, you may still be cursed." Rarity protests the idea that Blueblood was going overboard, he can still be helped.

"Like it matters, I'm a hopeless cause, face it, even your friends don't have much faith in me. They rather humiliate me to have me see how it feels to be treated like I always treated them." Blueblood protest in already seeing much light as possible, he'll be treated like how Bluebloo treats others to learn this as punishment for all the times he done his selfish act. "If it's anything, I will say….I'm sorry, for wasting your efforts of a prince that even his own family feels is a shameful sight to the Royal Rulers of Equestria." The stallion responded with a heavy sigh in feeling his sorry that he's wasted time with something not even the Mane Six group or their other hero companions can do when its best…he stays as he is; a cursed prince to be taunted.

With that, Blueblood moves away from Rarity and then teleports out of the area quicker than she could even respond to this.

"Oh dear Celestia, what have we done?" Rarity gasped in shock to seeing that maybe, Blueblood maybe serious in this decision. She & her friends were asked by this prince to help him understand how to break the curse, instead, they've showed him that he's always been someone that force others to listen to him & treats them bad, only to now see he'll have to forever be reminded of his terrible mistake. "I…I got to find Twilight & the gang, we have to find Blueblood before he leaves Ponyville & Equestria altogether!" Rarity soon had to quickly begin rushing off with all her might, if nothing is done, then instead of helping a poor soul & making him be better, he'll actually wanna leave & stay curse permanently; what kinda caring pony would let that happen, not on Rarity's watch!