• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 3,185 Views, 44 Comments

Taismo: Discovering Equestria - RockStarMLP



A misuse of Chaos Control sends two of Mobius's most recognized heroes to a new world called Equestria. As they find a way home, they explore and enjoy the world of magic and friendship by six new best friends

  • ...
23
 44
 3,185

My Dearest Twilight...

My Dearest Twilight,

I am pleased to hear about the wonderful time you and your friends are having. Where I wish that I could be with you all during this time to witness this togetherness myself, I was called to Manehattan to handle a royal matter. After I had met your friend Cosmo when she first arrived to Equestria, I knew you were the only Princess who could help her, left alone already doing so before even knowing about it. I will be returning to Canterlot in a short while, where I need you to do something for us all.

With all that you’ve told me, and what I’ve come to learn from Cosmo, I have a royal responsibility for you to carry out. I seek an audience with Tails, Cosmo, and all your new friends from the worlds they are from in Canterlot tomorrow with myself, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadence, so that we may meet and come to know who they all are as well.

Of course your friends from Ponyville are welcome to join and share what they’ve come to know and learn, but it is you who I entrust to help show me just how important these new creatures are to us, and perhaps Equestria as well.

As for the young Snowstar, I have not heard anything about her, or a missing pegasus from Cloudsdale. I have full trust in your judgment of how to handle this, only requesting that, like I do for all my subjects, you make sure her best interests stand above the rest. If she so chooses, she may come with you and the others as well.

I am proud of what you, your friends and all my subjects have done to show this couple the traits that everypony tries to show and embrace, Princess Twilight. Where we may not fully understand how this event has come to be, it is with both concern and interest that we may try to see if more can be learned from this experience, and as you said, build something stronger.

I have arranged a private train to arrive in Ponyville tomorrow morning, and I hope to have the pleasure to seeing your new friends for the first time, and you, your friends and Cosmo once again. Good night, my fellow princess.


Your friend,

Princess Celestia