• Published 17th Apr 2014
  • 6,979 Views, 162 Comments

Half Minute Horses - Thunderbug80



An Evil Lord learns a spell that will destroy the world. It's up to Twilight Sparkle to save the day... in thirty seconds or less!

  • ...
18
 162
 6,979

Chapter 6: Ain't Got No Time For This

Chapter 6
Ain't Got No Time For This
World Destroyed: 6 Times


"She had thirty seconds to save the world, and yet she somehow managed to destroy it in three." Princess Celestia brushed soot from her tail with a grimace, then eyed her sister. "Never. Again."

Princess Luna laid her ears back upon her head and gave a sheepish grin under her sister's glare. "Ah yes, well." She took a moment to compose herself as she extinguished a small fire that had broken out nearby. "Truly, neither of us could have predicted how much damage she is actually able to create," Luna reasoned. She frowned slightly and shook her head. "How did she even set us ablaze, I wonder?"

"It's Pinkie Pie," Celestia stated bluntly. She sighed and looked out over the world. "Such an innocent creature, and yet she was able to destroy the world faster than an Evil Lord can."

"Twice, actually," Luna said.

"Hm?"

"She destroyed it two times," Luna said. She turned to preen her feathers, many of which were askew. "You were unconscious for a second." She looked up to see Celestia staring at her. "She's fast, you know."

Celestia closed her eyes. A small, but persistent, throbbing in her head told her that she was about to experience a migraine for the ages. Having to watch the world disappear in a blast of blinding light over and over again wasn't going to make matters any better for her, so she needed to speed things up. She turned back to her sister.

"I believe it is time to power up our newest princess," she suggested. She couldn't help but smile at the look on Luna's face. Things were about to get interesting.