• Published 26th Mar 2014
  • 1,561 Views, 28 Comments

cheer up Trixie! - pokefreak13



After the Ursa Minnor incident, Trixie has been teased and bullied by every pony she's been in contact with. Now she'll try anything to get out of this nightmare. Even if it means to end her life. However Pinkie Pie stops her just in time.

  • ...
3
 28
 1,561

Cheer up Trixie

Pinkie Pie was hopping up the road when she saw Trixie tying some rope to a tree branch. Then the pony noticed that it had a noose. The pink pony gasped as Trixie put the noose over her neck.

"Hay Trixie! That's not how you play on a swing!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

Trixie glared at the pink pony. "It's not a..." but the pink pony pulled her head out of the noose. Then Pinkie Pie put her hoof through it and started to swing.

"Trixie demands that you knock it off." the blue unicorn commanded. The pink earth pony jumped off then noticed that Trixie wasn't smiling.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Trixie sat down and sighed. "Trixie is sick and tired of all the bulling and teasing. So Trixie thought that the world would be a better place if she didn't exist."

Pinkie Pie gasped. "If you do that then all the bronies watching this will be in outrage!"

"Trixie is confused." Pinkie Pie pulled out a computer from her saddle bag.

"If your gone then Forest Rain's song about you will be for nothing, every fanfic about you will be pointless, and the comics about you will all so be pointless."

Trixie started at Pinkie Pie blankly. "Who's Forest Rain and what's a fanfic?" she asked.

The pink pony shook her head. "Never mind that, just watch this." Then the pink pony pushed the play button and Trixie watched the video curiously.

Once the video ended, the blue unicorn gasped in shock. "Trixie never knew she was so loved." the unicorn confessed.

Pinkie Pie beamed. "well now that you know all this Trixie then I want to see you smile!"

"Thank you Pinkie Pie. Now the GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE! will start from scratch and rise to the top once again!" the blue unicorn yelled. Then she smiled, waved goodbye to the party pony, and headed towards Saddle Arabia since not all of the ponies there hated her.

Once Trixie left, Pinkie Pie put the computer away and smiled. "Works every time." she said to herself. Pinkie Pie was about to leave but saw the rope, put her hoof threw it, and started to swing. Suddenly, the noose tightened and her was hoisted up into the tree. "Whoops." she giggled.

Two months later, Trixie came into town and she set up a new stage. Ponies were reluctant to watch the magic show at first. However, when they all saw Pinkie Pie sitting in the front, they decided to join the pink pony.

The magic show was a hit. Even Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack admitted that they liked it. So once the show ended, the two tomboys apologized to the blue unicorn.

"Trixie accepts your apologies." she replied. Then Trixie was greeted by Pinkie Pie.

"That show was super duper amazing!" she shouted with glee.

Trixie blushed. "Well if it weren't for you Pinkie, Trixie wouldn't have been able to put on this amazing show."

Pinkie beamed. "Well, if you want, we could swing on the rope for old time sakes."

Trixie gulped. "Some other time. Trixie is uh very busy." the blue unicorn replied quickly.

Author's Note:

This is my first story as you know. If you have any suggestions to make my stories better in the long run please put them down in the comments.