• Published 26th Mar 2014
  • 3,568 Views, 56 Comments

Spike Loves His Wubs - bronylama



spike goes to a party with rarity but gets ditched

  • ...
17
 56
 3,568

truths

Spike was in his room now, and he was curled into a ball. he'd been crying for an hour
Fluttershy walked into the room "Aww spike i wish you would eat something"
Spike grew angry "I told you i'm not hungry!" seeing her cringe spike was sad "Fluttershy i, im sorry im just really upset right now"
Fluttershy gulped but nodded "About vinyl?"
spike nodded "Yeah, i'm sorry for shouting, i just wish i knew what i did wrong"
Fluttershy sat down next to him "Well, maybe you didn't do anything"
Spike wiped his eyes and looked at her "Then why did she run from me?"
Fluttershy made sure she had his eye contact "Then maybe you should go talk to her" and motioned towards the doorway where vinyl was standing
Vinyl looked sad "H hi spike" she said nervously
fluttershy left the room quietly
Spike crossed his arms "Can i help you with anything, or are you just gonna run away again"
Vinyl sighed and looked down "I guess i deserve that, but i promise i'm not going to run this time"
Spike unfolded his arms and sat on the bed "Okay, i'm listening "
Vinyl took a deep breath "You know how you feel about rarity?"
Spike look surprised "what do you mean?"
Vinyl sighed "twilight told me, you care a lot about her, that you have feelings for her, but she still treats you like a friend"
Spike was shocked "wow you know a lot"
Vinyl took a deep breath "Spike i- i sorta feel the same way..."
Spike blinked "About who?"
Vinyl looked down and with barely a whisper she said it "About you..."
Spike blinked "Y-you do?"
Vinyl nodded "Yeah, that's why i played along when you called me rarity, because for just a few minutes you liked me the same way, i know it was stupid, but i couldn't help it, i feel like I've been friend zoned by you " she was crying now
Spike gave her a concerned look "Whoa vinyl why are you crying, it's okay, i'm flattered really"
Vinyl sobbed "But i'll never be as good as rarity, i'm not near as pretty as her, or anything like her"
Spike suddenly kissed Vinyl , with much passion . the mare didn't know what to do , other than sigh and let him Spike backed away and said "You don't need to be like rarity, i already like you for who you are"
Vinyl's eyes now had tears of joy "Really? Do you mean that?"
Spike nodded "Yeah, and id love to date you "
Vinyl smiled and this time kissed him "i cant believe you said yes "
Spike smirked "why wouldn't i , your very sweet, and funny, and your cute in ways rarity can't pull off"
Vinyl blushed "Aww, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me "
Spike smiled "Get used to it"

***
Spike was walking down the street with vinyl holding her hand .
Twilight saw them and smiled "Well i see things definitely worked out"
Vinyl smiled sheepishly "Yeah hee hee"
Twilight nodded "Good, uh spike can i see you alone for a second?"
Spike gave Vinyl an apologetic look but followed Twilight
Twilight turned around once out of earshot "Spike here's some bits , take her out somewhere nice"
Spike looked at the money "Oh no twilight i couldn't"
Twilight out it in his pocket "She deserves it spike, but tell her its your own money"
Spike hugged her "Thanks twilight"
Twilight smiled "Your welcome spike"

Spike returned to vinyl with a happy sigh
Vinyl looked at him "what was that about?"
he smiled "Nothing, but where do you wanna go for dinner, it's on me"
Vinyl smiled "How about a club?"