• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 946 Views, 12 Comments

A Day in the Life of a Reformed Chaos Lord - Gamer Script



Fluttershy leaves Discord alone for a full day... Insanity and hilarity ensues

  • ...
0
 12
 946

Cutie Mark Chaos

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if this chapter was short, I've been dealing with end of the school-year crap. I'll try and fix it when I have time if it needs it but until then, keep your eyes on the skies!

~CloudCrusher, Signing Off!~

Discord wandered aimlessly through the streets of Ponyville, kicking a rock which when he kicked it turned into an egg, and then a can, and then Angel Bunny, which regardless he still kicked turning it back into a rock.

'Huh. What's got you so down in the dumps Long face Larry?'

"Be quiet... I don't feel like talking about it." Discord sighed as he kept walking.

Well technically, you're talking about it right now, but that's okay. I already know. I said with a snarky tone.

"Well if you know already than why are you asking? And stop narrating yourself, that's just tacky!" Discord groaned in annoyance.

So that this would happen. Look at the title.

Discord blinked and looked up through the a small portal, "... Oh no..." Discord said in fear and annoyance, his eyes wide as he searched around in terror.

Oh yes my friend. Have fun with this one.

"You sonuva--"

Kids show, can't curse here.

Discord growled and disappeared, hiding in a tree, "There's no way they'll find me here. This spot is foolproof."

Foolproof, yes. Writer proof...

Discord's mustard yellow eyes widened in realization, "Oh no..."

"Discord?" Applebloom said looking up at the Draqonicus, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle by her sides, "What're ya'll doin' up in a tree?"

"I hate you..." Discord growled with a grimace.

I know.

"And... Who're you talking to? There's no one else here." Scootaloo said standing on her scooter with the other two standing by her side, their cutie marks in plain sight.

"Oh, nothing to trouble your bothersome-- I-I mean pretty little heads about girls. So was there something you needed from me girls?" He said trying his best to fake a happy, enthusiastic tone so they'd no longer question him.

"We were just wonderin' if ya'll ever have regrets about your choices in life or for what you're meant to do. Ya' know, if you ever think about what your cutie mark actually means." Applebloom said quickly smiling at him excitedly, the other two doing the same.

"Uh... I can't exactly regret something I don't--"

"Of course he does! He's the lord of chaos and destruction. He's a total monster!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed with a sad expression and matching tone.

"Girls, as I said, I don't have a--"

"Don't worry Discord, we'll help you learn your true purpose and we'll show you how useful you truly are!" Scootaloo said as the three girls began lading him away. He bit the ground as they somehow began dragging him away.

"Help... Me..." Discord whispred hopelessly.

See ya later Discord, I'm gonna go get a sandwich.

"You sick... sadistic... Motherfu--"

"Who're you talking to Discord?" Scootaloo said confusedly looking back at him.

"O-Oh nothing! Let's go... Find my purpose..." he grimaced as he spoke.

Not too long after, DIscord and the Cutie Mark Crusaders stood inside the Crusaders' treehouse in the middle of Sweet Apple Acres' large fields. discord, Sweetie and Scootaloo sat in the middle of the room, Applebloom walking up onto the little stage and behind the small podium atop it. Discord grumbled as he sat there with a dark grimace on his face as the candy apple-haired filly smacked the gavel on it's platform and smiled, "Hear ye, hear ye! This cutie mark meetin' ta' help Discord find the true purpose of his cutie mark is now in session!" she proclaimed happily.

The two cheered happily while Discord simply sat there in annoyance and boredom, a yawn escaping his lips before Sweetie elbowed him in the stomach, making him groan before perking up, "Oh goodie! I just simply cannot wait!" He said before slumping over once again, aggrivated by his current situation.

"Glad ta' hear it! Alright, so whattya usually do fer' fun Discord? Or well, I guess fer' a job?" Applebloom said curiously.

"Well, I usually spend my day taking care of the animals with Fluttershy and then I have a delightful little tea time with Fluttershy and then we'll spend a few hours playing games with her friends and--"

"Uh... Discord, what do you do when Fluttershy isn't around?" Scootaloo said with a confused look.

Talk to little fillies and mess with their siblings. The sound of chewing could be heard in Discord's head.

"Oh great, you're back..." He groaned, "And stop chewing, it's hurting my head." Discord growled as he rubbed his head.

"Uh... Discord, who're you talkin' to? We're all right here." Applebloom said confusedly.

"And none of us are eating." Sweetie Belle added.

Discord looked at them nervously and blinked, giving a nervous chuckle, "I'll uh... be right outside girls..." H said as he disappeared and reappeared outside the door, "What do you think you're doing always making me seem--"

Normal considering you're supposd to b depicted as the God of insanity and chaos?

"... Shut up." Discord sighed, "Could you at least give yourself a body so I can see you or something?" He groaned.

*Sigh* Alright, fine. If that's really what you want...

Before Discord a bright light appeared taking the shape of a pony, then as the light faded, they cam into clear view. In front of him was a white and blue striped Pegasus pony with a wide wingspan, touching down and smirking, "Better?"

"Much. Now ponies won't believe I'm insane--"

"You mean to a lesser degree?"

"... Yes." he said grabbing him and pulling him into the room, "See, I'm not crazy!" he shouted to the Cutie Mark Crusaders who looked at him as if they'd just seen Nightmare Moon, "... What?"

"Discord... What're you talking about? You're the god of insanity." Sweetie Belle said confusedly.

"Who I've been talking to you silly filly! He's standing. Right. Here!" He said pointing at the blue and white striped Pegasus by his side who seemed oddly calm.

"Uh Discord... I dunno what to say..." Applebloom said looking at her friends confusedly.

"That I was ri--"

"But... There ain't nopony there." Applebloom said blinking with a furrowed brow.

Discord's eyes shot open and looked at them with confusion, "... What?" he said in shock while the pony continued to munch on the sandwich.