• Published 21st Mar 2014
  • 1,869 Views, 20 Comments

The Cheese Pie Prompt Tag Group Collab - The Princess Rarity



Cupcakes and sandwiches, balloons and accordians, toothless alligators and rubber chickens. Only two super-duper party ponies could make these things into something wonderful.

  • ...
2
 20
 1,869

Tears -- by Nicole_Pie

Tears

by Nicole_Pie

Pinkie Pie was pacing around Sugarcube Corner rather impatiently looking at the clock on the wall every few seconds. “Oh Cheesie, where are you? You should have been here 2 hours ago.”

Pinkie had send Cheese Sandwich a letter expressing her feelings for him and asked him to meet her in the cake shop at 12:00pm it was already 2:04pm and he still wasn’t there.

“Something must have happened! … But, I’m sure my Pinkie Sense would have told me…”

The little pink pony starts to cry “What if… what if he doesn’t return my feelings!? What if he’s avoiding me because he thinks I’m obsessive and annoying!? Oh no, why did I have to be so stupid. Oh Pinkie you stupid pony” She sobbed.

After about twenty minutes of her crying in one of the booths of Sugarcube Corner Pinkie finally found the strength to go up to her room to be totally alone with her thoughts. When she was about half way up the stairs the doors swung open to reveal a very distressed looking Cheese Sandwich. Pinkie looked up to see her colt standing there out of breath and clinging to the door frame for support. They locked eyes and Pinkie ran over to him tears streaming down her face and locked her hooves around his neck and blubbered out his name.

“Ch..Cheeeese! I… I… I th-”

“Shhh it’s okay Pinkie, I’m here now. It’s okay. I’m so so so sorry I’m late. Everytime I tried leaving to come here something would cut me off, it took me a while to find an easier route.” Cheese interrupted.

“Oh Che- Cheesie! It’s fine, you’re here now a.. and that’s all that matters!” Pinkie sobbed happily.

“By the way, your letter? I had no idea you felt that way. For months I’ve been trying to figure out a way to tell you how I felt and whether or not you felt the same. Well, now I know. So... Miss Pinkie... I love you with all of my heart. You’re the most super-duper-rific pony I’ve ever met and I ever will meet.” confesses Cheese.

Bewildered by what he just said, Pinkie just stares at Cheese with her mouth hung wide open. Cheese uses this opportunity to kiss her for the first time. Pinkie relaxes in his embrace and kisses him back.

Mrs. Cake walks into the cake shop to put out some fresh stock and sees the couple happily smooching in the doorway. She smiles and giggles and quietly walks off into the backroom.