• Published 21st Mar 2014
  • 1,869 Views, 20 Comments

The Cheese Pie Prompt Tag Group Collab - The Princess Rarity



Cupcakes and sandwiches, balloons and accordians, toothless alligators and rubber chickens. Only two super-duper party ponies could make these things into something wonderful.

  • ...
2
 20
 1,869

Music -- by Three-Patch-Problem

Pinkie Pie walked into her room, at times like this, she desperately needed two things: music and sugar. She quickly snatched some fresh cupcakes, much to the despair of Mrs. Cake, and ran upstairs. She took her record machine and put her favorite disk on. A lively polka tune filled the room.

Pinkie sighed, "Cheese would love this."

She said as she ate her cupcakes in silence. Randomly, Cheese appeared, crashing through the roof. Pinkie was standing in such a way that they were right next to each other.

Cheese leaned in. "Hi Pinkie." He said blushing.

"Come on Cheese! Let's dance!" She led him in an awkward waltz that quickly turned into the chicken dance.

"Ya know what Pinkie?" Cheese said after the record ended.

"What?"

"You're super-duper-extreme awesomazing!"

Pinkie blushed and kissed his cheek. He turned red. She giggled and kissed him on the lips. They both laughed and continued the passionate partying.