• Published 21st Mar 2014
  • 1,869 Views, 20 Comments

The Cheese Pie Prompt Tag Group Collab - The Princess Rarity



Cupcakes and sandwiches, balloons and accordians, toothless alligators and rubber chickens. Only two super-duper party ponies could make these things into something wonderful.

  • ...
2
 20
 1,869

Accidents -- by Nashuuna

Accidents

by Nashuuna

Three months have passed and when the time went by, Pinkie has started to act more and more weird. She became very clumsy and forgetful. Of course she still was her old self, smiling, singing everyday and helping everypony whenever they needed her but somehow it wasn't the same. And it happened that the rest of the Mane 6 knew the reason.

Ever since Cheese Sandwich left the Ponyville leaving the letter that he will return after a year, Pinkie couldn't find herself a place. Everyday she crossed out the date off the calendar and then wandered around the Ponyville without any specific purpose.

At the beggining her friends thought it was rather harmless. Actually Pinkie hasn't too much spare time apart from her daily chores so she hasn't too much occasions to do something stupid but as days went by it started to get worse.

One day when she was helping Mrs Cupcake in baking, she accidentally burned her hoof forgetting to put on a pot-holder before taking out a very hot baking tray from the oven.

"Well, it happens," mares thought, "there's no need to rise the alarm."

Another day Pinkie was helping Twilight in the library. They were sorting books. The truth was that Twilight didn't really need any help but she thought that it'll distract Pinkie a little. And surprisingly all went well until the pink mare climbed up the ladder. She saw then a book titled "100 ways to prepare a cheese snack" and got lost in her thought that suddenly one of her hooves slipped away from the rung. Pinkie crashed on the floor making a huge noise and a massive mess but fortunately didn't hurt herself, except from earning some bruises.

"It was the ladder!" Said Twilight while talking with the others. "It was unstable and that's why she fell" and they also accepted this as a coincidence.

Then a few days later she was spending her time with Fluttershy taking a walk in the forest. The mares were talking about some random stuff and enjoying each others company. Then Fluttershy suddenly said something that reminded Pinkie about Cheese. And when the nature-loving mare stopped to say hi to some cute forest creatures, after she turned back, she found out her friend wasn't with her anymore. Surprised, Fluttershy came back to town searching for Pinkie and when she couldn't actually find her, she called the rest of the Mane Six for help. Together they searched for hours and finally found their friend lost in the forest.

"I was so absent minded that I went ahead without noticing that Fluttershy isn't with me anymore. After I realised that I'm all alone, I wasn't sure where am I and couldn't find my way back," said the pink mare faking an innocent smile. Then she apologized to her friends and went straight to Sugarcube Corner, stating that she is really tired and need some sleep.

"Enough of this!" Rainbow Dash shrieked suddenly. "We should do something quickly or she is going to accidentally break her hooves!"

"Or worse..." Rarity added. "I wasn't sure I was going to say that but we must bring Cheese Sandwich back to Ponyville, before something bad will happen to our friend!"

"You're absolutely right! And I'm going to find him and bring his skinny ass here as soon as possible, no matter what!" And with that Rainbow flew as quick as she could to look for the only pony who could help them with Pinkie.