• Published 24th Mar 2014
  • 2,103 Views, 7 Comments

The Mane 6 Aren't Real - trahzo



Spike wakes-up to realize the 6 he knew as friends never existed.

  • ...
13
 7
 2,103

Ch.5: Spike vs. Sombra's Hordes Part 2: Double Dragon

"Whoa, isn't this a twist!" Discord said while holding Twist up by the tail.

Wave 6/10: Changelings, Buffalo, Goblins and Zombie Ponies.

"Not even flinching from actual zombies? You really have changed dude!" Said Garble, while puching a buffalo's face in.

"I know, that dream I had really helped."

They then took out all of them.

Wave 7/10: Diamond Dogs, Parasprites and Zombie Ponies.

"I Diamond Dogs, a dragon's worst enemy in relation to gems!"

"I know, these mutts suck so much cock!"

They finished them off fast!

Wave 8/10: Teen Dragons, Vampire Fruit Bats and Zombie Ponies.

"Wow, these teenage dragons Sombra hired sure are ugly."Said Diamond Tiara.

"Yeah, good thing we're with a handsome & sexy young adult dragon." Added Silver Spoon.

"Aww, you girls make blush." Said Spike.

"Wow, you're just as namby pamby back from when we 1st met."

"Garble, now's not the time for insulting friends."

Spike and Garble finished the wave off.

Wave 9/10: Teen Dragons, Timber Wolves and Zombie Ponies.

"I got nothing."

"Me too."

They then dispatched with them.

Wave 10/10: Changelings, Vampire Fruit Bats, Zombie Ponies, Timber Wolves, and Giant Timber Wolf.

"Whoa, that's one giant piece of wood!" Scootaloo said.

"That's what she said." Applebloom joked.

"Spike, stand next to me, focus the dragon's forceful energy into your heart, then on the count of 3, blast out fire!"

"Got it!"

"1...2..3 fire!"

Then Spike and Garble blasted a gigantic wall of fire incinerating everylast minion!

"Yeah!"

"You 2 did it! Great job boys!" Nightmare Moon & Nightmare Rarity said in unison.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! You may have defeated my army, but I still have Celestia's soul!"

"King Sombra! So glad you've decided to enter, cause I just got my 2nd wind!" Spike told him. "You're going down."

"How could you steal the soul of Equestria's glorious leader!? We will stop you!" Garble said with honor.