• Published 24th Mar 2014
  • 2,103 Views, 7 Comments

The Mane 6 Aren't Real - trahzo



Spike wakes-up to realize the 6 he knew as friends never existed.

  • ...
13
 7
 2,103

Ch.4: Spike vs. Sombra's Hordes Part 1

"Hmph, so I guess that dream told you about these as well, but these aren't the real Elements of Harmony, they..."

"They were returned to the tree of Harmony, I know. So what in the world are these?"

"They are power gems I created myself just incase of dire situations, they may wield half the strength of the original, but they are still just as useful. I call them: The Limited Elements of Harmony."

"Limited? (Is that suppose to be a reference the Yu-gi-oh card: Rank-up Magic Limited Barrien's Force?)"

"Yes, so please take them. A kind hearted dragon, who is honest & loyal, being generous in offering your assistance to anyone, and making them laugh till the end. One who has formed magical bonds with many hearts. Now I'm going to faint! I may not die, but my body is weak, but before I faint, I grant you my son...wings!"

Then wings sprouted from his back. He then put the Limited Element of Honesty around his neck. The Limited Element of Generosity around his waist. The Limited Element of Laughter around his left arm. The Limited Element of Loyalty around his right arm. The Limited Element of Kindness around his chest (Boy, these necklaces sure can stretch.). Last but not least, the Limited Element of Magic on his head. Then a golden light shined around him, then he was engulfed in A rainbow light, and once it dissapated, he ended up wearing golden armor & weilded a jousting lance.

"Wow bro, you look awesome!" Screwball Complimented.

"Thanks, now I must go, I no time for dilly dallying anymore."

Then he soared off into the sky!

Later...

"SOMBRA!" Spike bravely cried out!"

"Hmph, if you're willing to die then so be it! You'll be tired out after taking on my minions, go kill this foolish Prince!"

"Bring it on!"

Then a circular battle arena appeared giving Spike a place to land.

Wave 1/10: Changelings & Zombie Ponies.

"Ah, zombies!"

"Don't be scared Spike!"

"Gilda?"

"Hi Spike, your family, friends, and harem are telepathicly communicating, here to give you our strength!" Explained Sweetie Belle.

"Show this monster who's boss!"

"Why are changelings being controlled by King Sombra? Don't they follow you Chrysalis?"

"I stepped down after joining your harem."

"Ah, now I see."

He then finished them all off.

Wave 2/10: Diamond Dogs, Goblins, and Zombie Ponies.

"More zombies!? Also, come-on, really? The Diamond Dogs?"

"Stop complaining dude!" Said Flash Sentry

"Hey, I just hate these guys oh so much!"

"Just wait for their ground attack, then dodge & counter attack. Look out for those goblins, those spiked clubs are quite deadly!" Explained Sunset Shimmer.

Spike made quick work of them all.

Wave 3/10: Changelings, Timber Wolves, and Zombie Ponies.

"Dang, Sombra must have zombies to spare." Said Scootaloo.

Once again, Spike ended them all. For good measure to ensure the broken pieces of wood don't pull themselves back together, he burned them all to ash.

Wave 4/10: Parasprites, Vampire Fruit Bats, Goblins, Zombie Ponies, and Hydra!

"Whoa, these are a-lot of enemies!" Spike said.

"Spike, me & Cadence are going to teleport to you a magical bladed boomerang to kill the Hydra, just make sure to kill the other enemies before throwibg it." Luna told him.

Spike took out all the smaller enemies so Spike could cut off all the heads including the 1 invincible one.

Wave 5/10:Diamond Dogs, Buffalo, Goblins, Zombie Ponies, and Timber Wolves.

"Hey Spike..." Spike then interrupted Trixie.

"Lemme guess, when the buffalo charge, have them runover other enemies. That's brilliant, thank you honey!."

Spike then used this strategy to quickly kill them all.

"Get ready Spike, the 6th wave is coming up!" Said Shogun Deezutra.

"*Huff.* I'm starting to get tired."

"Well, guess it's time for me to join in & help you out!"

"That voice..."

"Hey dude, long time, no see."

"Garble!?" Everyone yelled in astonishment.