• Published 14th Mar 2014
  • 478 Views, 1 Comments

Darkness of The Past Returned - Peaceheart



Fudge, Spring, Blazing, Strawberry, Ginger, P.M., J.B., Appleton, Dawn, Starry, Wild, Rag, Starz, A.T.O., and the others have a new adventure, once again.

  • ...
 1
 478

Facing The Lost

Chapter 9: Facing The Lost

Rageheart was ready to fight, even when inside she didn't want to. Peace was trying to help her children, but the darkness inside of her was too strong. Peace was forced to fight the three important things in her life. This was a battle she knew was going to change her children's life forever.

The children looked at Rage, but the problem was looking in her eyes. Rage's eyes were swirls and hypnotic. All the children expect for Fudge, Spring and Appleton were in her hypnosis spell. The three remaining children looked at each other before Appleton pounded on the ground, causing some large pillars to rise, the pillars were like step for Fudge. Spring was making Rage distracted as Fudge climbed the pillars.

"I have had enough with you!" Rage yelled angrily as she swiped Spring hard until she hit a large tree.

"Spring!" Appleton yelled.

"Er... you have annoyed me as well!" Rage said as she swiped Appleton harder until he broke through two trees.

"Stop it!" Neon yelled.

"Peace!!!!!!" Pinks yelled as she was crying.

Rageheart stopped and froze, Fudge then jumped for the pillar he was standing on and held his sword so it would hit the back of Rageheart. Rageheart screamed in pain as Fudge pulled the sword down until it was half way down her back. Rage then took notice that the weapons of the Light Heroes' were all glowing and the children that were under her spell, were about to attack.

"Now!!" Fudge yelled as the weapons and power attacked Rage.

Rageheart screamed in agonizing pain as she was attacked and pushed into the ground. A huge light exploded from where Rage's hole was.

"No! NO!" Pinks yelled as she and the man with the red/brown shirt cried.

A.T.O. used his sword to open the cage. Their parents hugged their children before Fudge asked something.

"Dad, where's mom?" Fudge asked.

"Y-your mother... s-she... she's d-dead," the man said as he cried on his children's shoulders.

"She what?" Starry asked.

"Look inside the hole," the man said.

"M-mom?!" Wolfy said as he saw his mother limp and bleeding.

"S-she was Rageheart?!" Fudge asked with tears.

"Yes, but she didn't want to hurt you," the man said as he cried.

"N-no she can't be," Starry said as she looked at her mother's limp body.

"I will still be watching you," a voice said.

Everyone looked up to see Peace, but in a ghostly form next to Blue Paw and Blue Shadow.

"M-mom?" Wolfy asked.

"Yes it's me, I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was Rageheart, but that was the only way you would have defeated her," Peace said.

"B-but we didn't want to lost you," Fudge said.

"I'm sorry me angles, but I wanted that curse to be over, that curse was killing me and I didn't want Rage to come out and attack you," Peace said.

"Are Blue and Shadow dead?" Appleton asked.

"Yes, we are connected with Peace, so if she died, we would die too," Shadow explained.

"We have to go, I love you, take care of Marsh and Pinks for me," Peace said as she, Blue and Shadow began to fade.

"Don't go mom! Please!" Starry yelled.

"I love you" Peace said before disappearing.

"N-n-no! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO," Pinks yelled.

Everyone was in tears, with losing a friend, a mom, a wife, a hero and a warrior. That day, when they returned to Ponyville, they buried Peace's body at the one spot she always loved. The hillside where Fluttershy and their house was. Peace would stay and watch the sunset and paint or listen to music or write poems or have picnics. That day, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, the Mane 6, the old CMCs, Pinks, Marsh, the children, Rocket, Neon and Winston all came to Peace's funeral. That day was the day Fudge, Starry and Wolfy lost their mother.