• Published 14th Mar 2014
  • 478 Views, 1 Comments

Darkness of The Past Returned - Peaceheart



Fudge, Spring, Blazing, Strawberry, Ginger, P.M., J.B., Appleton, Dawn, Starry, Wild, Rag, Starz, A.T.O., and the others have a new adventure, once again.

  • ...
 1
 478

Gone

Chapter 1: Gone

A dark brown with light brown spots pegasus colt, with a light and medium brown mane and light blue eyes was walking along side a dark blue unicorn filly, with blue and yellow glittered mane and a grey earth pony colt, with a wolf-like tail and fangs, to a large tree house with three slides, each a different color and in a different area, a medium size wooden door, a wooden staircase- which was outside, so the three ponies could get to the wooden porch -, a swing hanging on a large branch and a couple of lanterns by the wooden door. The ponies each had a necklace on, the unicorn had a star on hers, the earth pony had a paw-print on his and the pegasus had a golden key/brownie on his, they all lifted their necklaces to a lock and turned it till they all heard it 'click'. The all entered the tree house and the unicorn and the earth pony noticed that the all the lights were off. "Mom? Dad? We're home" the unicorn said only to get silence in return.

"I can't smell them," the earth pony said.

"Well, maybe they left and maybe mom left a note in the kitchen," the pegasus said.

"Well, let's find out," the unicorn said.

The three ponies walked into the kitchen and the unicorn and the earth pony found a note that was pinned to the wall by a knife with a red liquid dripping from it and a bunch of small puddles that was leading to a very large puddle of the same red liquid on the knife. The unicorn quickly rushed to the note as the earth pony couldn't stop staring at the puddles a tear in his eye. "W-w-what d-did this?" the earth pony asked the unicorn as she read the note over and over again. The unicorn stopped reading and looked at the earth pony with fear in her eyes.

"We have to get the others," the unicorn said with a demanding voice.

"Why?" the pegasus asked.

"I'll explain after we get the others," the unicorn said as she rushed to the wooden door.

"C'mon, bro," the earth pony said as he went to the door with the pegasus close behind.

Elsewhere...

"W-what happened here?" a light pink unicorn filly, with a dark pink mane asked as she looked inside her house to see it ruined and messy. A grey unicorn colt with a fire-like mane looked around the room and noticed a large puddle of a red liquid. The colt slowly walked to the puddle in fear and yelled, "Mom? Dad?"

The filly only looked at the colt crying and was about to walk up to him, but she noticed a note on the wall with a knife holding in there. She quickly grabbed the note and read it. The colt looked at the filly with tears and asked, "What does it say?"

"W-we have to get the others," she said in a demanding voice. The colt looked at the puddle and back at the filly before nodding a 'yes'. The two unicorns quickly ran out of the house and ran to their friends, who also found a note and found either a small or large puddle of the red liquid.