• Published 14th Mar 2014
  • 478 Views, 1 Comments

Darkness of The Past Returned - Peaceheart



Fudge, Spring, Blazing, Strawberry, Ginger, P.M., J.B., Appleton, Dawn, Starry, Wild, Rag, Starz, A.T.O., and the others have a new adventure, once again.

  • ...
 1
 478

Battling Darkcurse

Chapter 8: Battling Darkcurse

Darkcurse waited besides Rage as the children appeared. "You're late, we were just beginning to destroy your parents," Darkcurse said as he stepped aside so the children could see their parents in a scared and injured fit.

"What did you do to them?" Glittz asked angrily

"We just made sure they were comfortable to watch their children die," Rage said with a wicked smile.

"Er... we're going to defeat both of you!" Blazing yelled angrily.

"Ha, we'd love to see you try," Darkcurse said.

"Fine, but we'd fight you first Darkcurse and then we'll deal with Rage, and no interferences," Starry yelled.

"Fine by me," Darkcurse said.

"I can't wait to see you get destroyed," Rage said as she laughed wickedly.

"Now!" Starry yelled as they all attacked Darkcurse while he was still laughing.

"Hey! Get off!" Darkcurse yelled as he tried to block the ponies, only to he attacked by the arrows and swords of the Light Heroes.

"This is what happens when you hurt our parents!" A.T.O. yelled as he stabbed his sword into Darkcurse's left eye.

Darkcurse screamed on pain as A.T.O. pulled the sword out with the ye still attached. Ragtag shot an arrow at Darkcurse's back which caused him to get paralyzed. Strawberry used her Ice Punch on Darkcurse to make him freeze while still being paralyzed. J.B. then attacked Darkcurse with his mother's sword. Cherry then pulled out a pair of nunchucks from her bag and hit Darkcurse repeatedly until he was purple. Glittz grabbed her sword and cut Darkcurse on the injured parts of his body.

"This is what happens when you mess with us!" Blazing yelled as he shot fire at Darkcurse.

"You underestimated my abilities," Darkcurse said as he began to heal.

"What?!" the children said as Darkcurse was healing.

"Nothing will stop me from killing you, if it means killing myself first!" Darkcurse yelled as he began to glow.

"Hide! He's about to explode!" Pinks yelled through the bars of the cage.

The children quickly hid as Darkcurse exploded. Green icky liquid was everywhere. Rageheatt was the last person they needed to fight in order to save their parents.

"My turn!" Rage said with a wick and scary smile.

"We're not scared of you!" Fudge yelled angrily.

"Yes, but you soon will be!" Rage said with an evil voice