• Published 11th Mar 2014
  • 522 Views, 9 Comments

A Thousand Years Ago. - Illusion Flight



When Luna learns to make new friends,the darkness of others hearts threaten them all! It's up to her and her sister to save Equestria! But what if her sadness leads her onto a dark path? Will she fight? Or Will she refuse?

  • ...
5
 9
 522

Equestria's Strongest?

"But princess-" Twin Blades began.

"NOW!" Celestia shrieked. " I am the Princess! You listen to ME! Now do your job, Leader."

"Yes, your highness." the pegasus stallion shook as he bowed then turned and shouted to the troops. " Attack!"

Discord laugh was silenced to a frown. With a few flaps of his wings, he stood directly in front of the stampeding herd of armor and swords. His eyes furrowed. Suddenly, the candy clouds formed in a line and rained the sweet , chocolate liquid. Causing the front lines of the ponies to slip and fall on each other. Some of the soldiers were quickly injured by the weapons of the other ponies.

"I'm not so easily beaten." He sneered. With a flick, he vanished. Only Discord's voice echoed through the city. " You'll have to find me in the land of Everfree."

With that, silence hung in the air for the day, the night , then the morning after. Celestia locked herself in her private chambers, Luna took records of the injured and did daily jobs. Illusion Flight and the only four ponies she calls friend outside of Luna, stood in the medical wing, awaiting orders to do something.


oOoOoOoOoOoOOoOooOoOoOoOoOoOoO
*Illusion Flight's POV (Point of view) *

We had been waiting outside of the two wooden doors for some time now, I still couldn't see why we were not allowed to help with small tasks. My friends are not feeling any different, I can see it. Chips Delight and Violet Scribe sat in the farthest corner from the door. Wub Step was pacing back and forth as Note Story just sat with her notebook in her hooves. Writing down notes. I, on the other hand was on the highest ledge with the least amount of light. I listened to the silence. It seemed to speak. This had been my habit since I got here, when Cosmic Shadow betrayed me. Once again, I could feel the darkness surge through me. It whispered, in the smallest voice ever to exist, so only the listener could hear.

"He must pay for what he did to you. To your family!" It tempted.

I gritted my teeth, of course with fangs that only made a hole in my lips, causing my anger to grow. ' No, he got what he deserved. And he didn't kill my family.' I thought back.

" That's what he told you. What if he's lying? FACE It! You are nothing but a stupid love-sick filly!" It snapped back in response, sending a chill down my spine. Suddenly my body was cold as ice, and even with the room being heated by the many fires and candles surrounding the halls, I could never shake it off. Like the chill was stuck to me. I was about to snap back in rage, only to be stopped by a sound of doors opening.

CREAK

I glanced down, closed my eyes, and rolled of the ledge. I counted two seconds.

' One

Two..'

I inhaled, spread out my wings, and gave then a powerful stroke. I glided to the ground and exhaled. I opened my eyes, I was facing the two wooden doors when a surprisingly fast stallion quickly ran behind me and tackled me to the ground.

'Dang, he pretty freaking fast. I couldn't do anything at all!' I thought angrily.

Frustrated from being bested, I kicked his hind legs and rolled over him. Now I was on top of him, glaring down with coldness. He was a fairly young stallion, maybe a year older than me. He had a dull sky blue coat. Like me he was a pegasus, well if I'm considered a pegasus. He had a bright green mane with a wide stripe of pink. He had cold purple eyes. He glanced to the side, looking bored as ever.

"Tch." He muttered.

Before I could snap at him, he quickly looked back up at me. His purple eyes reflecting my blue and red ones. For some reason I held my breath. He frowned and huffed. I was caught of guard by how close his breath was to mine. Suddenly, he closed the gap between us. His lips touched mine. HIS. FLIPPING. LIPS. TOUCHED. MINE. I tried to jump back in shock, only to be held back by his hoof. He basically had me pinned on him. I could feel my eyes go red.

"Hey! Get your stupid lips of-" I started.

When I yelled out, I had foolishly opened my mouth. Allowing him to let his slimy gross tongue into my mouth.

' That's IT!' I thought in pure rage. MY surge of anger gave me the power to pullout oh his grip and try to punch his stomach. Only he had caught it with his other hoof. Then he rolled us over again, jumped and threw me 5 ft away. That's right. Five. Stinking. Feet.

"HEY, what your problem?" I growled at him.

His cold gaze wavered for a bit. " A mare like you should learn to hold your tongue when speaking to a superior." He stated calmly.

"Superior? But you're so short!" I laughed in disbelief.

I knew that when a huge pain went through my abdomen I had said too much. I felt my fangs extend out of my gums, peeking out of my mouth. Next thing I knew, He was an inch away from my face and whispered.

" You're not so bad yourself." He smirked. I just glared at him.

Not understanding what he said must have shown on my face.

"Tch." He said annoyed.

"Just who do you think you are?!" I spat darkly.

He just turned to the others as I slowly got up. As I slipped when I was trying to get up, the stranger just grabbed me and shoved me into Note Story.

"Ugh." I muttered under my breath.

"I am Lance-Corporal Lighting Dagger. Now, I have been sent by Her Highness, Princess Luna. Apparently, I've been put with the degrading task of caring for two rookie soldiers who are believed to be here." He announced, that stupid frown still on his stupid face. Wait, rookies?

"I'm looking for Private Wub Step-"

"Here Sir." The black colt announced politely.

" And Cadet Illusion Flight." He finished. My heart sank to my hooves.

"Here" I sighed.

"Tch. I know what to fix as soon as we're in training. Do anything funny, and you'll get a severe punishment." Lighting Dagger replied.

I didn't like how he said punishment. He turned and lead me and Wub Step to the training grounds. As soon as we got there, dust was everywhere. Kind of like no one had been there in ages.

"How are we expected to train in this dirt hole?" I thought aloud.

The Corporal stood directly behind me, his breath sending a cold chill through my body.

"That will be a problem." He said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Three hours." I huffed angrily. "He made us clean for three hours!"

"I know but he's a Corporal. We have to do what he says." Wub Step stated.

well duh

"First, He's a Lance-Corporal. Second, I cant believe Luna would have us train under such a-"

"Finish that sentence and you're dead." A cold voice came from right behind me.

'AH! How long has he been there? That stupid, short, handsome, jerk! Wait What did I just think? How-Wha- ?'


"Quit blushing rookie." He said, his dark purple gaze engulfing me.

"Y-yes sir!" I said a little too loudly.

"Hm. Perhaps that cleaning did do you some good after all. Hold that tongue of yours and you'll be fine." He said rushing off.

"Tch. What a jerk." I muttered to Wub Step.

"If I didn't know any better, you're starting to talk like him." He teased. " So what was that when we first met him? You know about how he-"

I instantly tackled Wub Step, putting my hoof over his mouth, immediately shutting him up.

"One more word about that and I'll do more than bite you." I sheathed through my teeth. I let him off the ground and continued." Besides, I'm going straight to Luna about this. Perhaps we should get stallions who don't sexually assault mares in training."

"Geez, you are turning into him. Ya got the scowl and everything." Wub Step said.

"Keep an eye open when you sleep tonight." I replied darkly.

Author's Note:

OH MAN! I am SO sorry for not doing this chapter earlier. There's no excuse this time...... I'm sorry. but I'm getting back to this now! And about Lighting Dagger, I plan on him being the last new main character outside of villains. So, yeah.