• Published 9th May 2014
  • 552 Views, 7 Comments

Tales from The Notepad - The Princess Rarity



Enjoy my random musings and various experiments in writing!

  • ...
0
 7
 552

#2: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

#2: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

"No, no, no, you're spelling it wrong!" Pound argued, as he banged his hooves against the table.

"Am not!" Pumpkin defended, shooting a glare to her brother.

He stuck his tongue out. "Are too!"

She scoffed. "Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Mooooooom!"

"Daaaaaaad!"

Cup and Carrot stuck their heads out from the kitchen and looked to the twins sitting at the main table in the bakery. The young foals tumbled off of their seats and shuffled over to their parents, with Pumpkin holding up a piece of paper.

She tugged on her mother's hoof and cocked her head to the side. "Mommy, did I spell this right?" she asked, holding up the parchment.

With her eyebrows, Cup hesitated as she looked at the jumble of letters. "I'm... not sure, sweetie," she replied. "What is it you're trying to spell?"

"The new word Aunt Pinkie taught us!" Pound smiled.

"The biggest word we've ever known -- and this is how it goes," Pumpkin said proudly. "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!"

Carrot blinked quickly and raised an eyebrow. "I beg your pardon?" he inquired.

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!" Pound declared. "And Pumpkin is spelling it wrong!"

"I am not!"

"Yes you are!"

A sudden giggle was heard, and seemingly out of nowhere appeared Pinkie Pie. "How about you try saying it backwards first?" she asked.

Pound and Pumpkin smiled wide. "How?" they asked.

"Pinkie, don't-" Cup and Carrot began.

"Suoicodilaipxecitsiligarfilacrepus!" the pink party pony beamed.

The bakers facehoofed.