• Published 8th Mar 2014
  • 2,098 Views, 12 Comments

The Matrix-Rainbow Dash - cellum95



After a devastating spell error, Rainbow Dash is gone for five years. Now, in her return, she will tell a story between her and a man.

  • ...
6
 12
 2,098

Chapter 1

The two duo's continued to stare in silence, not even moving or anything that will potentially come at them. Rainbow Dash, in particular, is just conjuring in her mind what would happen if Fluttershy meet her again and Neo. Her primary reaction is to slam the door as usual, but she is long accustomed to it. But what was worrying her the most is the Everfree Forest, or the Royal Guards.

Neo, on the other hand, is just staring at the cottage with no particular interest. But if Rainbow Dash knew this place, then he will trust her like he did to Morpheus and Trinity. However, like Rainbow Dash, he is now pondering at the possibility that the authorities here will be alerted by the green explosion thanks to The Matrix.

"Should we try to get to your house first Rainbow Dash?" The question from Neo actually snaps Rainbow Dash back from her pondering state.

"Yeah. I think your right. But..." Rainbow Dash paused first before continuing. "...are you worried that anyone, or in this case, anypony will see us?"

"Don't fret Rainbow Dash. Nobody will see us. Even if they do, they will have no idea they are dealing with right?" Neo replied with a smile. "Where is your house anyways?"

"You forgot already Neo?" Rainbow Dash asked. The One just laughed slightly.

"No. But without any direction, then how could we get to it, with the moon high up in the sky?"

"Oh don't worry with it Neo, I will show you the-" She was interrupted by a rustling in a bush. Neo and Rainbow Dash spun their heads for the incoming threat, but what came out was a sigh of relief. The 'attacker' was nothing more than Fluttershy's pet bunny, Angel.

"Phew, for a second I thought-"

"Angel! Where are you?!" Rainbow Dash know that voice anywhere. It was her long-time friend Fluttershy. Without any hesitation Rainbow Dash hid herself in a bush, with Neo following her. Fluttershy comes out seconds later, with joy that she found her beloved Angel.

"Angel! What are doing here???! Don't you know that the Everfree Forest is dangerous?!" The white bunny just titled her head where Neo and Rainbow Dash is hiding. However, Fluttershy doesn't even know what is it anyways. With a sigh, she retreated back to her cottage. But before the duo could rise back from the bush, another voice was heard, and it's something Rainbow Dash doesn't like to hear.

"PRINCESS! WE'RE ALMOST AT THE SITE OF THE EXPLOSION!" It was the voice of a Royal Guard and judging from his sentence, one of the princesses is here as well. The hoof steps were some many that there was an indication that some Royal Guards were with the princess. They waited for the hoof steps to be faint to hear, and they come out of the bush.

"Neo, what are we going to do now?" Rainbow Dash asked. The One looked down on the The Support and replied:

"We should try to get out of here. Judging by the sound, there is at least twenty guards with one purple pony." Rainbow Dash wide-eyed what Neo was talking about. Thanks to Neo's Prime Program, Twilight is now, with a plenty of guards, moving to the site where they standing a few minutes back. But, since Royal Guards doesn't even care to strangers, she nods her head in agreement. Taking their stances of flying, they flew at the sky at break-necking speeds, and they got to Rainbow Dash's flying cloud house.

Moving into Rainbow Dash's bedroom, Neo takes a looks around. It was literally messy, with a poster saying the 'Wonderbolts' printed into it, and a multitude of pictures. The pictures, in Neo's perspective, were Rainbow Dash with another group, presumebly as the 'Wonderbolts' themselves, and her friends.

"You know, this pictures reminds me of happy times." Neo spun around and saw Rainbow Dash, completely without her clothing, an indication that she was ready for bed.

"This must be your friends is it?" He asked the rainbow-maned pegasus. She just sighed.

"Yeah. Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Applejack. Best of buddies. Now, I'm just worried what will they think if they saw me, and you Neo."

"It's alright Rainbow Dash. After all, we made our choice back then."

"Yeah I guess your right." She smiled. It was a very happy smile from Neo's perspective. "Come, let's rest."

With a nod of approval, Rainbow Dash and Neo goes to their respective beds, before sleep comes to take them.

Author's Note:

Okay so part two of the second installment for the PAS Project. If your wondering what is The Support(in which I created myself), here it is:

"The Support is one of the most powerful being in the Matrix, and is similar to the One. Quick-thinking and could use the Secondary Program(again I created myself), he/she will be their for the One, even at extreme circumstances."