• Published 23rd Oct 2011
  • 3,998 Views, 180 Comments

Behind the Gypsy's Veil - Gypsy

  • ...
6
 180
 3,998

Imagination Station

Chapter 16: Imagination Station


I was surrounded. Fifty demons armored in onyx , their orange eyes erupting with flames straight from the lake of fire. Cinder and brimstone spewing from their mouths constantly creating an ash storm as the twenty mile-an-hour winds were blowing in all directions. That was the only features I can see for they were like solid shadows. "One versus all you guys? I don't believe that's fair! There's needs to be at least fifty more of your ugly faces."

I placed my finder on the trigger of my custom enchanted platinum sawed-off shotgun named Jackpot in my right hand and clenched my family's ceremonial kris sword in my left; etched on the blade "TIME IS THE ULTIMATE REVENGE".

fight music

The first demon made it's move, I quickly dash towards it shoving my shotgun in it's face and squeezing the trigger. It's head exploding in gore. "That's one." Then all at once the demons charged at me. I leaped forward into the air with five demons. "No touchy!" I swung my blade in a circular motion, their heads now cut in half. "Six." I landed on the shoulder of one of the demons thrusting the kris in it's head and shooting three demons foolish enough to have had stood still. "Ten." I back flipped off the demon pulling out my sword from its head doing so and shooting more demons.

I landed in empty space being surrounded once again. "Think you can handle this?" I said as I banged my sword and gun to my chest. Again they rushed. "THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!" I ran forward cutting and shooting through and through the blood thirsty crowd. "Nineteen." I slid on my knee's beneath one of the demons, shooting it whilst doing so, I finished my short slide to quickly pop back up to insert my blade in the face of a demon who was ready to bring down it's claw. "21, I believe I win."

As I pulled out my sword and kicking the lifeless corpse to the ground I went into a stance, spreading my legs a little bit apart and straightening my back. I could sense, hear everything. "Come to daddy!" The rest of the demons quickly approached. I sliced the heads of those who got in my kill zone. Shooting those would try to gang up on me at once, the scattering bullets hitting multiples.

The winds dying down, the whole battlefield could be seen. "Hmmm forty-eight, where's the other two?" as I finished the last two demons sprung from beneath the ground from both my sides. "Ah there you two are. YIPPIE-KIE-YAY!" I brought both my weapons up. The sword penetrating one demons throat while I shot the other demon down. I looked at the demon with disgust and quickly slashed upward, splitting it's head in two. "Fifty." I looked around. The bodies of the demons disintegrating to dust as they lied there on the ground.

*YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE FOAL IN THE BODY OF A FULL GROWN STALLION.

SCREW YOUR FACE! I will take advantage of the badassery that is my mind.

"I swear this is freaking awesome."

*FOAL.

Great now I can't think of anything because of you.

"This is boring."

*BEING IMPRISONED IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE FUN.

Why not?

*BECAUSE! JUST STOP WITH THE COMPLAINING.

BUT I THOUGHT YOU WANTED COMPLAINING?!

*I NEVER SAID THAT.

Fine.

*GOOD.

BUT!

"On one condition."

*AND WHAT MIGHT THAT BE?

I want to see what you see.

*YOU WANT TO BE SHOWN MY SIGHT? FAIR ENOUGH.

YAY!

"Woah look at the size of that screen!"

*YOU ARE LUCKY I KNOW OF THE MIND'S EYE SPELL.

I am lucky indeed.

"To have such a smart, sophisticated, hot, sexy mare possessing me!"

*I AM NOT MARE NOR AM I A STALLION.

Really cause that shadowy form you had had this curvy body to it, and that rump, may I say DAYUM!

"Shake it to the left! Shake it to the right! I wouldn't mind stickin' it to her every single night!"


*QUIET YOURSELF. I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO THINK OF ME.

OH ah-aha-aha-aha. Does that make you cringe? Cause I can totally picture me riding you.

*AS IF I WOULD EVER...FORNICATE...WITH YOU.

Don't lie to yourself...OH GAWD...

*WHAT IS IT?

You haven't...like...touched..

*WHAT?

Have you ever...ya know.

"Been a stallion?"

*WHAT DO YOU MEA-UHG ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS DISGUSTING?

Not always but having the opposite sex possess me brings up these questions.

*I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU I AM NEITHER SEXES.

Then why the feminine voice and body?

*IT IS HOW I CAME INTO EXISTENCE.

How did you "come into existence" anyways?

*SOMEPONY IS COMING, BE QUIET.

Fine but don't do anything stupid.

*OH DON'T WORRY, IT WON'T BE "STUPID" AS YOU PUT IT.

What are you going to do?! DON'T FREAKING KILL HIM or HER!

*I AM NOT GOING TO KILL THE PONY.

Then what are you going to do?

*YOU WILL SEE.

________________________________________________________


Chapter 16 here to become a cliché badass

Next chapter is going to introduce 2 new characters, things are gunna get weird. And more Mane6 and Princesses :3

Comment and Rate or else