• Published 7th Mar 2014
  • 2,881 Views, 18 Comments

Road to the End - JusSonic



Twilight and her family goes to the End of Equestria to help save the farm of one of her friends, but what horrors awaits them there?

  • ...
46
 18
 2,881

Chapter 17: The Final Assault of Tso Lan

Chapter 17: The Final Assault of Tso Lan

At this time, within the realm of Tartarus, a news report from Captain Dread of the Black Warrior Elves has heard of a certain event of dark elf members being wiped out. Grimmore sat on his throne to rest his arm to his chin while his loyal captain kneeled in addressing the serious matter.

"So you're saying, something attacked & executed eight dark elf creatures & they never sense it?" Grimmore spoke off in hearing this info right, someone or something, managed to kill off some of his forces.

"Yes master, we learn that a battle caught some by surprise, but all traces were removed. What creature with the ponies would be capable of such...?" Dread nods in regrettably reporting this issue with his deep regard to how this happened that they never saw coming, just what could have done this to their army?

"I have a suspicious theory of 'who' be so bold, so ego, so crazy, and yet...so foolish to try." Grimmore spoke from narrowing his eyes off to above in having a 'good guess' whose would have done such a stupid thing like attack his forces, the Pinkamena Diane Pie, she was the likely ringleader to try this. "I can sense them; their bodies were taken away while one's head....seems to be for a trophy." The Overlord King spoke in sensing what happened to his own brethren, slain while one is decapitated.

"Forgive us my lord, we shall find the creature & extinguish his life for this vile act on our proud race." Dread spoke with his loyal response to find who has done this and make him or her pay for ruining their name, be it Dark Elf or Black Elf, they are all elves.

"No need, I have a far more....'interesting' idea in mind." Grimmore spoke from being seen in a calm manner, even made a strange sly smile at this part. "I know that the ponies have a shortage of food from their farming. And they try to survive with little bits gather around to keep their beliefs & stand strong nonsense." He has seen, the villain knows that Equestria is troubled by the shortage of vegetable balance meals and all of the citizens are waiting for Twilight's group to save them.

"My master, what do you plan to do?" Dread lifted his head with looking a bit puzzled, what does his lord & master tends to do?

"Send a little 'message' to whoever wanted a head of a dark elf as their keepsake, a fair warning." Grimmore spoke from his eyes focusing forward, almost like they were magically...piling the outer layers of the dark elf's castle walls to across Tartarus realm region. "Cross my path and suffer 'dire' consequences at your feat." Grimmore's voice spoke forth while the scene is shifting quickly & bypassing many areas from Tartarus towards Ponyville in question at this time.


--------------

Meanwhile, in Pinkamena's area where she set up her dark elf head as a set head trophy in the pony's idea of where she wanted it. But soon the head begin to show a sinister dark purple glow around itself...something from which it's Overlord King of Tartarus; Grimmore, has managed to connect with the head despite such far reaches of where they are. The head was beginning to glow and almost looked like a dark act was about to befallen on it...and any within the area.

Outside was Ponyville, where everypony is continuing to get by with their veggy shortage. So far, they've received much good news about Twilight's group managing fairly well, and within their hearts, believed that they had nothing to fear.

"Kupowfruvhmmm...." Or so the citizens believed until an off center show & noise caught all the ponies to turn to see...a giant explosion of dark clouds & flames rising up into the skies.

"Wooh; where that came from?" Lyra responded off surprise to seeing this out of nowhere.

"Who's attacking us during our veggy shortage?" Sweetie Drops asked off with worry, they aren't ready for an evil force while they themselves are having a vegetable shortage.

"Forget that, look up...in the skies!" Noteworthy shouted out in pointing to see something falling out from the large smoke clouds.

"It's raining black flames!" Daisy issued off in seeing what looked like raining meteor showers of dark violet flames in yellow rocks...COMING STRAIGHT AT THEM!

But while the citizens were running to get away from the unexpected showers, they saw something more horrifying to their dire hour.

"Oh now, the gathered vegetables are on fire!" Caramel cried out in seeing their last supple of vegetables is caught in a blaze, and if that goes, they can't hope to survive much more.

"Quick! Call in the pony fire brigade! We can't lose our only supply of remaining veggies!" Mayor Mare shouted out in wanting their own fire brigade to help stop this or else their struggle to get by to this moment will be for nothing.

The ponies got to work as they and the Mane Five lookalikes work on putting out the fire. The Pegasus ponies bring in rain clouds, Unicorns uses their magic to make it rain or levitate buckets of water, Earth Ponies get water from their water supply in buckets or everyone are trying to put out the fire by burying it in dirt. The folks must not let all of their veggies die or else all is lost!

Golden Heart, Pinkamena & Omega saw this action and were shocked in what happened.

"Where did this surprise attack come from?" Golden Heart asked off in not believing this, where or how did they get attacked from, there shouldn't be anyone attacking them with such careful eyes watching around, right?

"Scans indicate origin from where severed dark elf head was last placed." Omega spoke from scanning to pinpoint the origin of the start of this mess from the dark elf Pinkamena was given and lift in her spot.

"What! But how," Pinkamena asked off shocked and surprised, how'd a severed dark elf head even cause a sudden raining meteors of dark flame to fall on them, that's crazy talk!

"Scans also say that some outside source connected to the head and triggered a magical self-implosion spell to rain down this burning fire storm around the area." Omega explained that somehow, a powerful magic at work connected to the decapitated head of the dark elf and made it explode to bring down a fiery wrath to the ponies in their home and on their last supply of gathered food.

"Aw man, why do I get the feeling that we either ticked Grimmore off in what Omega did to some of his dark elves or that he actually used such a victory to really put the hurt on us when we're on a weaken state of the other citizens hunger?" Golden Heart groans to complain in seeing this time, the three really are in a tight jam and all from one dead creature used as a triggering bomb that went off and is burning away the only hope that they have to keeping the ponies from going wild again.

"Great, last time I ask for the head of dark elf. Next time, I'll target one of the other forces of the Grimmore Army." Pinkamena remotely issued off in saying that she'll just go after some other target instead since this action happened.

"How about we don't for now and focus on putting out the flames? Omega, tell me you have a built in fire-extinguisher." Golden Heart calmed his sister to forget wanting any dead enemy heads and to focus on putting out the rest of the fire; he even asked Omega if he has a function to help them.

"Affirmative, stand back." Omega nods to this before quickly preparing himself to help cease the fire spreading all over Ponyville.

Later on, the good news was that some parts of Ponyville were saved from the unexpected & horrible fire event, and its citizens were all in one piece with not too much lose on their lives. The bad news was that ,despite such hard efforts, the fire pretty much burn off more of their stock supply of vegetables and now it was down to about a mere day's worth for an entire town. Or even worst, for about 12 hours if Ponyville Cloudsdale & Canterlot each take a small fraction, there be nothing left. And even cutting the veggies smaller won't do, this was on the final driving point.

-----------------------------

Dragon Kick, Jade and Mighty Heart appear in puff of smokes at the sight of the battle against Shendu. They all looked worried and concern at the remains of what was once Shendu's home. Tao is trapped in that mess somewhere. They rush to the ruins of palace in hopes to get him out. Dragon Kick, Jade and Mighty Heart dug out the bricks, woods and materials out. They continued to do that until they found something under the ruins.

Dragon Kick gasps in concern, "Uncle!

"Granduncle," Jade yelps in shock and horror upon seeing the sight in front of her.

"Sensei!, Mighty exclaims in alarm .

Tao is lying down on the ground and did not move. Dragon Kick and Mighty Heart shook Tao as gently as thei can. Jade sobbed. This could be it; Tao may be gone for good.

Dragon Kick shakes Tao like mad while yelling, "Uncle! Uncle! Please wake up!"

"Please, Tao! You can't leave us!" Jade exclaims while shaking in worry

"We need you, sensei! I've done the Protection Spell Potion. But I need you to help me. I'm just an apprentice. Please, sensei, don't die!" Mighty exclaims worried to Tao. He won't know how he himself will go on without his mentor and friend.

Dragon Kick, Jade and Might Heart all cry out at once, "Tao; Tao; Tao!"

Tao's dream

Tao is still sleeping. To him, it feels like the old pony is finally at peace...but of course, a ghost of an old friend of his of centuries ago is about to give Tao one Tartarus of a wakeup call.

"Tao; Tao; Tao; Wake up, you hopeless Mystic Pony!" Star-Swirl called out to Tao sternly and impatiently.

"Yes, Star-Swirl the Bearded," Tao ask his friend with a slow groan. This is it, his time has finally come.

"By herd's beard; what happened?! By the look of your state, old friend, you seemed to had lost all of your energy."

"I forced all of my energies to defeat and banish Shendu."

"I understand. One more thing: Twilight Sparkle and her family's mission are yet complete. You must return to the battlefield as the voice to guide them home, at once, old friend." Star-Swirl said to Tao sternly. The Mystic Pony looks bewildered. Does his friend know that it's impossible to do now?

"But I'm....... dead, old friend." Tao reminds Star-Swirl in sadness. His answer just made the wizard a bit more annoyed.

"Oh for the love of - How can you be dead if you are Mystic Pony?! They don't die easily. They're tired or pained from battles or using too much of energies, such as you. In this age of yours, you had barely fights in a battle after long thousands of years."

"Oh." Tao said in realization as he chuckle a little. So the Mystic Pony isn't really dead, he is only resting, "My apology."

"Another thing," Star Swirl said as he hits Tao's head. That is all too familiar to the old pony. "GET UP!"

Tao's Dream Ends

Tao got up, much to the surprise and happiness of the others before him. The old pony held his head with one hoof while groaning, "OW! That hurt! Wow, I didn't realize that hitting on ponies' heads sure give a big headache."

Dragon Kick, Jade & Might Heart all cry out in happiness, "Uncle/Granduncle/Sensei! You're alright!" They hug Tao; the trio is all relieved that Tao is alive and well…

"Dragon Kick; Jade Adventure; Mighty Heart; All of you are here?"

Dragon Kick wipes tears from his eyes as he explains, "The Mystic Council inform us about the battle with Shendu. We came here ASAP. We were so worried."

"You gave us a heart attack." Jade scolds her granduncle kinda like how he does to ponies whenever they almost gave him a heart attack.

"We're glad to see you alright," Mighty said with a happy smile. Tao has arrived to live another day...for who knows how long?

"Indeed ." Tao sigh in relief. Shendu is gone for who knows how long; at least he won't cause trouble ever again. "I'm truly exhausted and tired. I have not been in the battlefield for thousands of years. This is why we Mystic Ponies need to reconnect and work together with the Equestrian Ponies. We can't achieve victory like this."

"Guess what, uncle? The Mystic Council had made their decision ever since some incidents in Ponyville." Dragon Kick said to Tao with exciting news. He couldn't believe when he himself heard it either but it's true. "We'll help those ponies as both allies and guardians in protecting Equestria and our home from Grimmore and Superior."

"In other words, no more hiding; No more waiting; And no more running; the bad guys are so in trouble." Jade said with an eager smile. That means she can finally meet the Cutie Mark Crusaders and be friends with them and other ponies.

"But sensei, there's one objective that you need to complete so that the Mystic Council would agree to the treaty with Princess Celestia." Mighty said to Tao, revealing of one more task that must be done before the Mystic Ponies can reunite with the rest of Equestria.

Tao nods as he said, "To guide and observe Twilight and her family home from their harsh journey safely, if they are worthy to Mystic Ponies."

"Yup; if they do, the Mystic Council will definitely agree to this." Jade said with a slight nod

"Yes, we'll be ready for our enemies. Not to mention, that we don't have to worry any Demon Lords." Dragon Kick said with a smile of determination.

Tao however shakes his head as he adds grimly, "I'm afraid it's not true. Tso Lan is the last Demon Lord that Twilight and her family need to deal with. This will be their intense battle that Twilight and her family will face. This will be Nyx's last test to prove that she is no longer Nightmare Moon."

Dragon Kick, Jade and Might Heart nodded. Tao is right. Nyx must defeat Tso Lan to prove that she is not Nightmare Moon any longer. Once that happens, then Nyx can finally be at peace.

Jade said, "I hope Nyx can pass."

"Most important of all, Nyx have to be herself." Dragon Kick said in determination, putting hope that Nyx will complete the task at hoof.

"Hopefully Grimmore don't interfere in their journey." Mighty remarks grimly. He knew that if push comes to shove, Grimmore will probably do whatever it takes to keep his enemies from succeeding.

"I hope so too, my family. Now, let us observe the battle." Tao said, knowing that it's time to observe the big battle at hand later.

-------------

Shendu is back in the Realm of Demons and maybe for a long time this time. He informed his brethren about the battle that he himself had. And of course, the Dragon Demon isn't pretty happy at all.

"Curse that Tao! He had interfered in the battle for the last time." Shendu hiss furiously. He was almost within victory's grasp and that Tao has to go and ruin everything!

"But didn't you finish him off? He should be gone for good." Po Kong points out to Shendu puzzled. Tao is gone so why does it matter?

Hsi Wu just scoffs as he said, "Hardly. Mystic Ponies don't die easily; mostly tired out from using too much energy in banishing Shendu."

"Even so, I'd say this is quite an advantage we have for our last stand against Twilight Sparkle and her family, as well as retrieving Nightmare Moon." Xiao Fung said thoughtfully. Tao is gone for now so the Demon Lords can take one final chance in getting Nightmare Moon once and for all.

"Ponies think Tao's dead. We have the advantage in winning this battle." Dai Gui remarks with an evil grunt. The Demon Lords' enemies will be at a disadvantage.

"Indeed , Dai Gui, this will be our last chance." Tchang Zu said sinisterly.

"Yes, indeed , my brethren. We'll defeat Twilight Sparkle, the ponies and Dragons, as well as reclaim Nightmare Moon and Ben Mare, even though we'd know his origin." Bai Tza said with an evil grin.

Shendu hiss, "Indeed , Bai Tza. We will defeat our enemies and achieve our victory."

"We'll be victorious. Twilight Sparkle, this will be our last stand. I will reclaim my daughter. Mark my word." The final Demon Lord mumbles as Tso Lan open the portal to the goblin. "Goblin, it is time for my last stand."

The goblin nods as he said, "Understand, my master." The portal open in front of Tso Lan. The time has come for the last Demon Lord to make his stand. No one will stop him now.

"I will have her. I will bring her back, even if I have to break her heart to pieces; Demon Magic; Dark Power . Now, my dearest daughter, it's your turn. Choose me or your death. Be mine or you shall feel the pain!"

Tso Lan close his eyes while enter the portal. He arrive at his old palace which is still clean and clear. His room is filled with scientific tools and gears. This place is perfect for the final confrontation, one that Tso Lan knows that he will win.

Tso Lan raise his hands up while commanding, "Come, 8 Shadow Demon Tribes. Your master commands you to come." The Shadow Demon Ninja, Bat, Sumo, Samurai, Squid, Crab, Mantis and Razor, a ninja with sharp claws and his leg is like sharp pin appear from the shadows of the ground. "The time has come. We shall make our stand. Nightmare Moon and her family must not escape. "

The Shadow Demons nod to their master before they disappear in the shadows. Tso Lan continues, "Now I have all the plans and resources that I need to complete my battle: retrieving their items and using Nightmare Moon's adoptive parents to bring forth the anger and hate within her to complete the true form of Nightmare Moon."

-------------------

Things calm down somewhat. The ponies are in a big predicament than before. They knew that they themselves must hang on and hope for the best that Twilight and the others would come back safe and sound.

Pinkamena was reading but Golden Heart sees a tiny tear from his sister. He says as Omega's nano bots repair what damage that he got, "Something wrong?"

Pinkamena sighs while saying, "Even if the gang are almost done, they must deal with one last Demon that Tao had gave his life to save the gang."

Golden heart hugs his sister while saying, "I see but I know the gang will not let his life go in vain, that I promise."

"Ok, may you Rest In Peace Mystic Tao; you were a great friend to us all."

-----------------

Twilight and her family continue to move on. They all looked very upset, sad and disappointed. Yes, their mission is a success...but the fate of their friend Tao is still in their heads. Will they themselves ever forgive themselves for what happened?

Spike notices how sad that his pony family is. He ask, "Twilight, Ben, Nyx, are you alright?"

Twilight sighs, "I'm fine. It's just that........"

Ben continues on for her, "I can't forgive myself for not being there for Tao. I'm such an idiot."

"Ben, you shouldn't blame yourself about this. It's what Tao wants."

"What about what we want? We want him to come with us. I don't want anyone sacrifice their lives for us. It's wrong."

"Daddy....... mommy........ This is my fault. If I had-" Nyx spoke with tears in her eyes. The poor filly still feels responsible for what happened to Tao. Perhaps if she had gave herself up before, then the old pony would still be alive. Nyx felt like she is better off with the Demon Lords after all.

Phobos however interrupts Nyx, "Not another word, Nyx!"

"Phobos's right. If you gave the important gift up from Twilight, Ben and Tao, you would never be yourself. You would've become Nightmare Moon." Spike said to Nyx, reminding her to never give up the most important gift of them all up.

"But I don't want to see my family suffer. I don't want anyone keep sacrificing their lives to help us. This is too much." Nyx said in sadness, feeling like she wants to shrink and never show up again.

"Nyx, yew need 'ta toughen up." Tough said sternly, wanting Nyx to toughen up already. "There isn't a choice fer any o' us 'ta do fer Tao. He want us 'ta complete our mission. Guess what?" The stallion sobs, much to the others' notice. It takes a big pony like him to do something like that. "We're gonna do just 'dat."

Bocolix and Dumbledore sob while nodding their heads. Twilight adds, "I'm afraid Tough's right. It's what Tao wants, sweetie. I'm sorry."

Twilight hug Nyx while sobbing. Ben sighs about this but then something happened that interrupts this sad moment. Spike spots a giant but very tall and longest Chinese Palace-like in the distance.

"What's that?!" Spike yelps in alarm and worry.

"That's Tso Lan's Palace." Twilight said in concern. This must be Tso Lan's place. He is the only Demon Lord left so it won't be any surprise that the monster would be the last one for our heroes to face before going home.

"Wow; that is very scary." Phobos remarks in worry.

Nyx glance at the palace while mumbling, "This place....... It's like I've been here before. Why do - Arrrrrghhhhhh!" The filly screams in pain. Nyx felt her chest pain and clenched her chest. Everyone turned to Nyx in worry.

Twilight cries, "Nyx! What's wrong?"

"Nyx, are you alright?" Ben asks Nyx in alarm . His daughter feels like she is getting stabbed or blasted all over!

Nyx groans in tears to her parents, "It hurts! My chest hurts!"

"How? You were okay before, but, why now?" Spike asks Nyx in concern. Why is it that this is happening to his adopted sister?

"I don't know. I'd never felt it before. It's like someone calling me through my blood. I can feel it." Nyx said to Spike eerily and freaked out. Something about this place makes her hurt a lot.

"How," Phobos ask Nyx a bit skeptically.

"Oh no," Bocolix gasps as he saw something happening. Something not good!

"The ingredients," Dumbledore exclaims in horror. Sure enough, the bag of all ingredients floated in midair. Everyone glance at them and gasp in shock and worry.

"What in tarnation," Tough ask in shock and alarm . Why is this happening all of the sudden?! The bag then begins to move. The gang saw that it's heading right to Tso Lan's Palace.

"Stop it!" Twilight ordered. If that bag is lost, so is the chance to save Ponyville!

Both Ben and Twilight jump and grab the bag tightly. Suddenly, both of them are pulled, along with the bag to the palace. Twilight dropped her necklace of seven Guardians Rings in the progress.

"Nooooooooooo," Nyx screams in terror. As soon as Twilight, Ben and the bag got into Tso Lan's Palace, the door slammed in close, "Mom; Dad; Noooooooooo!"

"What just happen?! Is it a ghost?" Bocolix ask frantically and freaked out.

"I don't like it. What are we gonna do?" Dumbledore ask his friends scared. Their bag of ingredients is gone, along with Twilight and Ben! This must be Tso Lan's work!

"We've gotta help them! I don't care what happens to me but I'm not going to let my family get killed again!" Nyx exclaims in determination. She doesn't care what happen to her as long as her parents are safe!

"We're with you, Nyx." Spike said to Nyx in determination.

"Besides, you need all the help you can get." Phobos remarks with a nod.

"Here's 'de puzzle, fellas. Why Nyx felt very pain? How did 'de bag float? Most important o' all, why Twilight and Ben," Tough ask the others, a list of puzzles are in his head even as we speak.

"There's one Demon Lord I know of to do such a thing. And I can bet that he's the reason of why my chest aches badly." Nyx snarl as she narrows her eyes. There's only one Demon Lord left who would do this stunt.

"You don't mean Tso Lan?" Spike asks Nyx frightened.

"Nyx, it could be a trap." Phobos said to Nyx in concern. Tso Lan would most likely lure his so-called daughter into his clutches, using Twilight and Ben as leverage.

"I don't care! I'm not going to risk more lives for me anymore. If you're not coming with me, that's fine. I'm going in." Nyx said angrily to Phobos. She will get her parents back with or without her pals if need be.

Nyx transform into her Battle Mode. Tough interrupts her before she could head on in, saying, "Now hold up, Nyx. We're coming too. Don't go off wit'out us. Who knows what Tso Lan is capable o'?"

"Tough's right; we need to stick together." Bocolix said in agreement with Tough. "Besides, whatever inside there, it's gonna give us goose bumps."

"Me too," Dumbledore said, agreeing with his colleague.

Nyx nods. She leads her team inside Tso Lan's Palace. A major battle will soon happen and Nyx will need all the help that she could get.

------------

Twilight and Ben woke up from their knock outs, the two ponies' world went black the moment that the door of the palace slammed. They both have Anti-Magic necklaces on their necks and have chains on their hooves. Apparently their captor isn't taking any chances.

"Ben, are you alright?" Twilight ask Ben, hoping that her colt-friend is safe and sound.

Ben nods, answering, "Yeah, I'm fine. But where're the ingredients?"

"Behind you," A familiar voice said. Twilight and Ben turn and saw Tso Lan held a familiar bag with his small hands.

"Tso Lan!" Twilight and Ben both exclaims at once. This must be Tso Lan, in person, at last!

"We meet again: Nightmare Moon's biological father meets biological mother and foster father. It is ironic to meet like this. I'm truly impressed with your skills, strengths and powers throughout all of journey and battles against my brethren, servants and pets, especially Hydra that I sent you there."

Ben gasp, "So that was you?! You're the one who sent us to the path near the Hydra; how did you do that?!"

"Using his gravity powers; He changed the stick direction to the wrong way, Ben." Twilight explains to Ben. It's the only explanation as to how the gang ended up in the Hydra's area in the first place.

Tso Lan chuckles, "Impressive, Twilight and Ben, you had found the source of the problem. But now, I've prepared something important to do."

"You're not planning to use us as hostage for Nyx to join you."

"You can forget about it, Tso Lan!" Ben snaps to Tso Lan in defiance. He and his beloved won't be used as leverage to force their filly to join Tso Lan no matter what!

Tso Lan chuckle again, "I think not only that, my dear and my boy. I have some use of you two as a special gift to my daughter."

"What will that be?!" Twilight demands angrily to Tso Lan. Whatever this Demon Lord has in store, it isn't good at all.

"You'll soon find out, my dear." Tso Lan approach Twilight. He levitates her to come closer to him. Tso Lan touch her mane and her muzzle, causing Twilight to gasp in fear and worry. "Your appearance and eyes is the most beautiful feature I have seen. I can tell that you’re intelligent and skills are most impressive. Indeed , you would make a fine concubine for me, as well as mother for Nightmare Moon."

"Paws off my fillyfriend, pal!" Ben exclaims furiously.

"Ben's right! I'm Ben's fillyfriend. And I am Nyx's mother. Ben is Nyx's father! Don't expect me to change my mind of joining you." Twilight said to Tso Lan furiously. "One more thing: Her name is Nyx!"

Tso Lan smirks while saying, "I do not intend to, my dear. As I had said before, you'll soon find out. If everything goes as I had planned, then Equestria will be the Demon Lords' to control. We will be victorious."

Tso Lan placed Twilight down near Ben. The Shadow Razor appears from the ground as he bow before his master. The minion got some information to tell him about.

"Has she?" Tso Lan ask as he listen to the minion, understanding him. The Shadow Razor nodded. "Just as I predicted, Nightmare Moon is on the stage. All the plans and failures from the few days had met my anticipation."

"What do you mean?" Ben asks Tso Lan in suspicion.

"Ever since you two almost get killed during the battle against the Hydra, my brethren, and the loss of your pony friend, young Nightmare Moon began to develop her own fear. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering. With these stages completed , Nightmare Moon will be restored."

Twilight and Ben gasp. This is not true! Their filly will not be going back to what she once was! It will not happen!

"No! We won't let you!" Ben exclaims to Tso Lan.

"You won't get away with this, Tso Lan! Nyx won't let her anger control her." Twilight said in agreement. She knows that Nyx would never let anger control her...right?

Tso Lan just glares at the two ponies, saying, "In reality, I already had, fools."

Tso Lan chuckle evilly. Twilight and Ben looks worried. If what their enemy is saying is true, Nyx may not either live...or be herself again after all of this is said and done.

------------------------

Nyx look around the palace closely and carefully while Spike, Tough, Phobos, Bocolix, Dumbledore and their animal pets followed her from behind. Before she could proceed further, Nyx turn and fire at the roof. Spike and others got shocked to see this. Something dropped down: a Shadow Bat. He was burned. So that was what Nyx attacked.

Spike spoke, "You could have told us, Nyx."

"It doesn't matter, what matters is to find my parents. Come on! Time is not on our side." Nyx said upset as she head off.

"I'd never seen Nyx's so angry and upset like this." Phobos said in concern. Nyx is getting to the point of not being recognizable anymore. Why?

"I do, Phobos. She kinda reminded by betrayal or losses of someone she cares for." Spike said with a shudder, recalling what Nyx reminds him of.

Bocolix and Dumbledore ask while blinking their eyes, "Who?"

"Twilight Sparkle."

"Twilight; Oh yeah, Nyx told me a story about her unhappy foalhood when she was born. She must be very upset of that." Phobos said, recalling what Nyx has told her about.

"Ah hope Nyx's not going 'ta does something stupid." Tough said in concern, worried as to what Nyx would do to fight off Tso Lan.

"Me too, Tough; me too; Come on!" Spike said as he led the others into following their filly pal.

Felt with anger and rage, Nyx continue to walk on the hallway. Spike and others continue to follow her. Behind Nyx, two Squids were about to grab her but Nyx jump ahead before turning back and fire at them with her magic.

Nyx in her thoughts said, 'Tso Lan had gone too far to get me. I won't let him harm my family anymore. They had been raising and protecting me since I was created by magic. It is worth fighting for." With heavy footsteps being heard, the former villain turns and encounters the Shadow Demon Sumo, 'Someone worth dying for.'

Nyx charges right at him. The Sumo was about to give the punch, but instead, Nyx fly over the Shadow Demon She turn and fire her magic at him, turning the minion into shadow pieces.

'I will not stop. I will not run. I will not hide. I will finish the fight.' Nyx thought in determination. She continues to move on. The filly stops as she encounters something. Shadow Demons appear from the ceilings, walls and grounds. 'Tso Lan won't stop me.'

The Shadow Demons charge and attack Nyx at once. She dodges them by going back as fast as she herself can before Nyx blast her Night Star Implosion at them. More Shadow Demons continue to appear and attack her such as Ninjas, Razors, Samurais, Crabs and Mantises attacking in maneuver. Nyx dodge the attacks while punching and firing magic at them.

Bats attack from the air with their archery. Nyx use her Night Star Implosion at them before they could shoot her. Squids and Sumos appear in front of her. They charged and fought with her. Nyx dodge the attacks while attacking them with her magic and hooves. She killed them all with her Night Star Implosion.

Nyx levitate some of Sumos and threw them at other Shadow Demons. More continue to charge and attacking Nyx who fought them back by using magic, hooves and even levitated their weapons to defeat them. Nyx continue finding against Shadow Demons as fast and hard as she can.

Spike, Phobos, Tough, Bocolix, Dumbledore and even their animal pets were shocked and worried as they watch what's happening. Spike said quietly, "Nyx........" She is acting like what she herself used to be: Nightmare Moon.

Nyx charged up all of her powers. She shot up high and cried, "Twilight Star Shower!"

A blackish orb shot up high and blast into smallest pieces. They went and strike every lasts of Shadow Demons down. All of the Shadow Demons were either kill, incinerated and killed. More Shadow Demons were about to charge in. Nyx quickly use her Night Star Implosion right at them. All of Shadow Demons were all killed.

Phobos whistles in amazement, "Wow."

Bocolix nods while remarking, "Nyx's very angry."

Dumbledore in concern adds, "You think we'll be alright." He hasn't seen Nyx like this before.

"Nyx, yew need to calm down fer a while." Tough said to Nyx, worried for her. If this keeps up, the filly may lose her mind or worst her soul!

Nyx however would not have it. She yells, "This is not the time to rest! We have to get my parents at once! I'll defeat Tso Lan. This time, he will not harm any of my family anymore. Come on!"

Nyx head off quickly. Spike and others followed her as Phobos asks, "You know? I'm really worried about Nyx. I think this whole fighting with Demon Lords, monsters, and even calling her bad names are driving Nyx nuts and crazy."

Tough nods in agreement, saying, "Ah know what yew mean, Phobos. In fact, Ah'm worried o' how Nyx react to her so-called father, Tso Lan."

"What do you mean, Tough?" Bocolix ask Tough, having a bad feeling for the answer.

"I've got bad feelings that I'm not going to like this." Dumbledore said with a gulp.

"Tso Lan could set something up 'ta bring Nightmare Moon back. An' we really need to keep an eye on her." Tough suggests in worry. It's true. Tso Lan may be doing what he can to bring Nyx back to Nightmare Moon, even capturing Twilight and Ben to help him do so!

"I'll stick with her. After all, Nyx is the reason of making me happy. She's the reason why I called her sister. She's my responsibility. I can't afford to let her down." Spike said with a nod.

Nyx continue to move on while looking very angry and upset. The poor pony looks like she may be in for a boiling point...

---------------

Tso Lan watch everything from the portal, along with Twilight and Ben. For a while, it appears that the last Demon Lord's chances of winning are falling by each second.

"What's the matter, Tso Lan? It seemed that all of your Shadow Demons are failing you." Ben taunts Tso Lan in amusement.

Twilight nods, saying, "Once Nyx come here, you'll be sorry for what you did. Trust me, Tso Lan, Nyx will save us."

Tso Lan smirks as he said something unsuspecting, "Precisely."

"Huh?" Ben and Twilight both ask in confusion and concern. They don't like the sound of that.

"From beginning of your journey to the end, all those monsters, servants and pets you all had faced, Nightmare Moon is developing her fear, anger, hatred and now rage. You thought that Nightmare Moon is saving your lives. While that is true, Twilight and Ben, deep in her mind, she wants revenge on me for what I did to her."

"What?! Revenge; No way," Ben protests to Tso Lan in alarm . "She wouldn't do such a thing. I know her. She would never think of that."

Tso Lan smirk, adding, "Think of what I had done to you both. Both painful and suffering," Twilight and Ben looks horrified. It didn't take the parents long to figure out what their worst enemy has in store.

Twilight gasps in horror, "No! You won't get away with it. If you do that to us, Nyx will kill you."

"As you can see, Twilight, she is my daughter by blood. If she achieved in killing me, her anger shall guide Nightmare Moon back to her true form. She shall take my place as the Demon Lord of Moon. She is my successor."

Both parents of Nyx looks horrified. Tso Lan is more determined than ever to get Nyx by his side: by corrupting her into darkness! If she succeeds in killing him, then the Nyx that Twilight and Be knows will be gone forever!

"Nyx won't do it! She is a pure kind and loving filly that I ever raised and known for." Twilight said to the villain in defiance.

Ben remarks, "Bet on it, Tso Lan. Nyx'll beat you without using her anger. You can count on that, pal."

Tso Lan said, apparently unworried, "I look forward to know how the results turned out. Whose result will be right; yours or mine? But first, I must make sure that Nightmare Moon must come to me alone."

----------------------

Nyx and her friends continue to move on while keeping an eye out on any Shadow Demons. So far, it is too quiet; too quiet.

Phobos was the first to break the silence, "This silent place is giving me goose bumps."

Tough nods, saying, "Yeah, Ah agree, Phobos. We need 'ta stick together. Keep eye out fer any sign o' traps. Ah have 'de feeling 'dat it's gonna be worse."

Bocolix gulp, "Hopefully, we can get out of here alive."

Dumbledore nervously adds, "You know. We could really need some help from the old pony. Well, if he's alive."

"Yeah. He's the only one who can make us and Nyx happy."

Nyx continue to move on while Spike is getting close to her. The baby Dragon does his best to get through to her as he speaks, "Nyx, we really need to be careful. I have a bad feeling that we're falling into Tso Lan's trap."

Nyx frowns, saying, "Now's not the time to be cautious, Spike."

"I know. But Nyx, Twilight and Ben wouldn't want you to lose your cool and gone into a big mess. Think about it, please? I don't want to lose you."

Nyx glare at Spike before she snaps to the worried Dragon, "Look, I don't have time to think about my welfare! The only thing that I should be worry is to get my parents back! Don't they mean anything to you?!"

"They do, Nyx. Loving and caring me like a son to them, especially Twilight." Spike said, not wanting Nyx to get angrier at him but at the same time he doesn't want her to get too angry. "She wouldn't want me to lose my cool because of the truth. She wouldn't want you to feel the same too, Nyx."

Nyx looked worry. She looks down while saying, "Look, I'm sorry, Spike. But this is not the time to dwelling. We must move on."

"I know, Nyx. I would feel the same if Twilight or any of my family get hurt or killed. I would never want that."

"Me too, Spike."

Nyx and Spike hug together. Tough, Phobos, Bocolix, Dumbledore and their animal pets are getting close to Nyx and Spike.

Just before the gang could do anything, all of them heard a heavy and rumbling noise in the hallway. Nyx and her friends became worried and scared of the situation. They looked around to find the source of the noise. Just before the gang could do anything, the hallway starts banging and rumbling. They became now very worried.

Shadow Demon Sumos, Crabs, Samurais and Mantises are attacking and knocking on the walls from each room, bringing the hallway's ceiling down. As they did, the ceiling starts having the crack. Tough spot it before he yells, "Everypony; Move!"

Tough, Phobos, Bocolix, Dumbledore and their animal pets ran as far as they could to reach Nyx and Spike. With the last attacks from the four strong tribes of Shadow Demons, the ceiling collapsed into small pieces and rubbles to the ground. Tough and his team stop at once while Nyx and Spike moved to the front just before the rubbles hit the ground. It came with the smokes

Nyx and her friends were separated: Nyx and Spike on the front of the road while Tough and others are behind of it. They cough for a while before recovering from it. This is obviously Tso Lan's work once more!

"Tough! Phobos! Guys! Are you alright?" Nyx calls out to her friends behind the rubble.

"We're okay, Nyx." Tough responds to Nyx, assuring her that he and the others with him are safe.

"What about you two?" Phobos calls out to Nyx, wondering if she and Spike are all right.

"We're fine too." Spike responds to Phobos.

"This is so not good! We fell into a trap!" Bocolix yelps a bit frantically. He and the others knew that Tso Lan would pull something like this!

"What are we gonna do?!" Dumbledore screams like a coward while shaking Bocolix like mad. They are separated, this whole thing is getting to be tiring.

"Nyx, listen carefully. Wait here. We'll gonna find a way 'ta git 'ta yew." Tough said calmly to Nyx. Maybe the gang can find a way around this mess and get to Nyx and Spike safe and sound.

"Whatever you do, just wait for us. We need to stick together." Phobos suggests to Nyx in agreement.

However Nyx shakes her said, saying, "No."

Spike gasp in worry. Everyone from other side were shocked and worried. What did Nyx just say?!

"Why not?! Tso Lan will definitely take us out one-by-one!" Bocolix exclaims to Nyx frantically.

Dumbledore may be dumb but even he knows what Nyx is going to do. The goofy Alicorn protests, "Nyx! You can't beat Tso Lan all by yourself."

"I have to. Tao said that me, and only me, have to face Tso Lan. The more I run away, the more danger I'll put to my family and friends." Nyx said calmly to her friends. She knew that as long as she herself not bothers to confront Tso Lan, everyone that she knows will be in danger. "Tso Lan will get me. I'm not going to let that happen. I can't let my parents died for me. No more sacrifice. No more lives destroyed. I'm sorry. You have to find your own way to get up."

"If she's going, I'm going too. It's my responsibility." Spike said in determination. He isn't going to let his adopted sister die all by her lonesome no matter what. "Besides, we have Undine, Leo, Phoenix and Egola to help us while you have Mehitos, Saint Anger, Gymnote and Torpedine."

"Nyx! That's crazy!" Bocolix protests to Nyx. Even he knows that what she is planning is like committing suicide!

"You can't do this all by yourself." Dumbledore agrees in worry. Tso Lan may kill her or worst do something terrible to the poor pony.

"No, she has to, guys." Phobos said suddenly. Everyone looked shocked. Their Moon Dragon is agreeing to Nyx's request. "Nyx, if you think you're willing to stop that Moon Demon Lord, I'd say give him a big kick for everything that he has done to all of us."

"Phobos......." Nyx said, touched by Phobos's words and faith in her.

"If Phobos had faith in yew, then Ah should too." Tough add with a nod. "But be very careful, Nyx, who knows what kind o' tricks Tso Lan has."

"I will."

"Spike, take good care of our great friend." Phobos requests to Spike calmly. Since the Moon Dragon can't be there to help his best friend, her adopted brother will have to do the job for him.

"Of course, I will." Spike said with a nod.

"Good luck, Nyx." Bocolix said to Nyx, knowing that it may be a while before the gang can see her again.

"We'll get to you. Somehow." Dumbledore said with a nod as he and the others look for another way around the rubble to get to Nyx and Spike.

"Okay." Nyx said. She turn to the front. "Spike, let's go."

"I hope you know what you're doing." Spike said, still concerned for what Nyx is going to be doing.

"To be very honest, Spike, I hope so too."

Suddenly Undine is heard speaking from one of the Guardian rings, "Nyx. I understand your wish to save Twilight and Ben. But please be cautious, battling Tso Lan will not be an easy task than any Demon Lords that you had faced before."

"I know, Undine. But I'm not going to lose my family again. I don't want to see that event again. I promise Tao that I'll keep the gift. I intend to do." Nyx said quietly to Undine. She made a promise to herself and Tao and the mare is intending on keeping both.

"Very well, Nyx. Lead the way."

"Let's find our parents." Spike said in determination. Twilight and Ben must be in this place somewhere.

"And defeat Tso Lan for good." Nyx said as she and Spike head off to find Twilight and Ben."

----------

Tso Lan have watched everything from his portal. True, Nyx isn't alone as he wanted but then again, the Demon Lord can still get his prize either way.

Tso Lan chuckle, "Just as I predicted. Now Nightmare Moon, it's your turn. Surrender to me, or suffer great consequence."

"Nyx, stay strong and brave," Ben said while hugging Twilight in hope and concern for his daughter.

"Please be very careful. Don't lose to the darkness." Twilight said quietly while hugging Ben right back.

-------------

After separating from Tough, Phobos, Nyx and Spike continue to walk on the long stairs of Tso Lan's Palace. Nyx look around in her surroundings. Her eyes grew and opened in wide, Nyx became very worried and scared when looking at the surroundings. She could hear the heart beating very loud from her chest. Nyx gasp in worry and is scared.

Spike notes Nyx's latest reaction, making him ask, "Nyx, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. After all, I didn't come all the way here for -" The mare stops as she notices that Spike is glaring at her. "What?"

"Nyx. I've known you when you came to Twilight's, everypony we know of, and even mine. I know there's something bothering you. I need to know. You need my help, as well as others."

"I don't need help. I am fine."

Spike would not have it. He said gently, "Please, Nyx. Not because I'm your friend, I'm your big brother as your BBBFF."

Nyx gasp, "Big Brother Best Friend Forever?" Spike nods. She sobs softly and hug Spike. "Thank you, big brother. That's all I need. Listen Spike, I'm scared. This place is like very familiar to me. But I'm not very sure if I can really overcome this battle, especially facing my real but dark father, Tso Lan. I'm worried of what he's going to do to our parents.

"Don't worry, Nyx. We'll overcome it. You've gotta be strong and brave because you had me, Phobos, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Mane Five, Shining Armor, Princesses, Twilight and Ben. They and I will be there for you. You can do it. We'll save our parents. Believe it."

"You're right. Come on. Let's move on."

Nyx and Spike continue to walk on the stairs. They have arrived on the top floor then enter a room. The two soon saw and found themselves in the room of many big tubes, some old machineries and some scientific tools.

Spike gulp as he looks around the place of science and evil, "What is this place? Boy, this is even scarier and creepier than any place, and even Tso Lan's outside palace."

Undine's voice spoke up, "I've been to this cursed place. This is Tso Lan's laboratory. This is where many innocent creatures such as humans, ponies, animals and even me been experimented and manipulated into mindless and dark beasts."

Spike gulp, "I don't like the sound of that."

"Nyx, there's more. I never want to reveal your dark origin in this place."

"My dark origin; you mean this is where the original Nightmare Moon was created and trained to become the cruel, heartless and manipulative pony?" Nyx ask Undine, starting to suspect what Undine was trying to avoid telling her.

Undine's voice pauses for a bit then she spoke, "Yes, Nyx. Forgive me."

"Hey, it's okay. Even though my original was created here, I was created by my mother's blood. But I'm not the same as her."

"I'm aware of it. But you must prove to Tso Lan that you are not her. Prove him that you are Nyx, not Nightmare Moon. Be careful."

"Then, I will." Nyx said with a nod, determine to prove just that.

Nyx and Spike continue to move on while observing the lab through the hallway while it has the ancient artifacts and picture frames.

Spike remarks, "This is getting creepier."

"MOM! DAD! Where are you?!" Nyx calls out. No answer responds. "Please! Where are you?!"

Nyx continue to move on. While she continues to walk, the mare pants for some reason. Though she did not walk fast but rather feel something in her mind and feelings, Undine noticed Nyx's looks.

Undine spoke once more, "Nyx. I suggest we should wait for the others. I'm in great concern of your well-being."

Nyx groans a bit, "I can't, Undine." She can't slow down, not even for a second.

"I know how you feel. But fighting Tso Lan is too dangerous. He is the mastermind of winning the war, as well as killing those who tried to stop him and torture innocents' lives."

"I really can't. You know I have to, Undine."

Undine sigh, she knows how this is important to her so the Guardian decides to respect the mare's decision, "Very well, Nyx. I respect your decision but please be very careful."

"I know." Nyx said with a slow nod.

Nyx and Spike continue to walk on while looking at the laboratory. Nyx gasp even more.

Spike in concern asks, "Nyx, are you okay?"

"It's like I've been to this place before, Spike. I'm scared. I'm scared of how original Nightmare Moon was created. I'm scared that I'm gonna lose myself." Nyx said to Spike in fear. What if she has made a bad mistake in coming here? What if instead of saving all that Nyx knew, the mare becomes Nightmare Moon once more?

"No, you're not! Don't give in. I bet Twilight and Ben are somewhere nearby. Come on, Nyx. Don't give up. Whatever memory comes into your mind, fight back; don't worry, you'll be fine."

Nyx nods, saying, "You're right. Come on." She must calm down no matter what.

Nyx and Spike pass by the first long tunnel road. The mare yells in pain as she felt her chest pain again. Spike came to her in hopes to yelp his adopted sister. Suddenly, Nyx open her eyes in shock and push Spike aside. Nyx blasted her magic at the dark laser-like thing that appeared. She encountered Tso Lan who smirks sinisterly.

"Where are they?" Nyx demands angrily to her so-called father. Tso Lan and the mare continue to launch their magic blasts in the clash. The Demon Lord quickly uses his 2 hands and blast her off. Nyx lands on the ground. Tso Lan approaching her slowly as she demands, "Say something!"

Tso Lan raise his two hands up as he was about to fire. Nyx quickly blasts her magic at the villain in his face. After the impact, Tso Lan faded in the smoke. Nyx gasp. She scream in pain as the mare clenched her head tight.

Flashback

"Rise, my child," The evil Demon Lord of the Moon known as Tso Lan said gently.

Through a point of view, her eyes opened. A mare saw and found out that she is inside of the water tank or tube-like with red blood watery. She saw Tso Lan in front of her, what's going on?

"Who........ are you? Who........am I?" The mystery mare asks in concern yet fright.

Tso Lan smiles as he said, "I am Tso Lan, your father and creator. And you, my child, are my very first experiment to be a success while others had fail, Nightmare Moon."

"Is that my name?"

Tso Lan smirk as he spoke to the now christened named mare known as Nightmare Moon, "Indeed , child. You possessed great ability and darkness. It is time for your training. Let us see how powerful and capable, you really are."

Nightmare Moon bows her head, saying, "Yes, my father."

In a normal scene, Tso Lan remove the container through the power of gravity. The red blood splashes out as young Nightmare Moon slowly gets up and faces her father. She bow making Tso Lan smirk. He took and guides Nightmare Moon to the entrance of his palace.

"This will be the last place you'll remember, my dear." Tso Lan explains to his creation. "With more training , my dear, your powers will increase and grow stronger and powerful as my first creation."

Nightmare Moon smirks while saying, "I understand."

"Come; let us meet your aunts and uncles."

With Tso Lan and Nightmare Moon gone out, he used his gravity powers and closed the door behind his back.

Flashback ends

Nyx shook her head after the flashback. Spike came and pat on her shoulder, speaking, "You scared me, Nyx. What happened?"

Nyx frowns as she spoke, "Didn't you see Tso Lan?" Didn't Spike even saw what has happened just now?

"I don't think so, Nyx. I've got the feeling that Tso Lan is playing tricks with you in your head."

"I hope you're right. Come on, let's keep moving."

Spike nods. Nyx and the baby Dragon continue to walk and have arrives at the second lab with more scientific tools.

Nyx called out, "Tso Lan! Come out; Mom; Dad!"

Suddenly Twilight's voice in her head spoke to Nyx, "Who are you?" The mare gasps and looks around. But where is Twilight? Didn't she hear her?

Ben's voice in her head spoke, demanding, "What do you want?" Nyx looks confused. Don't her real parents know her?

Nyx clench her head tight as the whole area starts shaking and breaking down and into pieces. The mare moans in pain. Spike became very worried of seeing the event. Tso Lan is seriously trying to freak her out here!

"Mommy; Daddy; It's me! It's Nyx, your daughter!" Nyx exclaims in worry and fear.

However Twilight said, "I don't have a daughter. I don't know about Nyx."

Ben remarks angrily to Nyx, "You're not a pony. You're a monster!"

"Mommy! Daddy! Please!" Nyx pleads to her parents in fear and sadness. Her own parents cannot have disowned her and forgotten her already!

Spike slap Nyx's face while yelling, "Snap out of this!" Nyx shook her head and panted. "Are you okay? Maybe Undine's right. We should have waited for the others."

"I'm fine. Come on, let's keep moving."

As Nyx and Spike continue to moves, the heroine hiss and groan in pain while the whole lab starts shaking, glasses breaking into pieces and more items falling, collapsing and breaking.

Spike gasps in fright, "Nyx!"

Nyx scream in pain as she heard the voice, "You're Tso Lan's puppet, weapon and daughter, just a body whose purpose is to seek one's jealousies, fears, anger and hatred. Creating and transforming the former one into dark and monstrous forms of its former shadow such as Princess Luna that you had corrupted.”

"No!" Nyx exclaims in fright. She refuses to believe that even the voice would turn on her!

Nyx arrive and pass the second tunnel while clenching her head tight from hearing the voices. Just before Spike could do anything, he spots Tso Lan emerging from behind the shadows. The Demon Lord is about to attack Nyx but Spike jump and grab his neck. Not a chance!

"Leave her alone, freak!" Spike exclaims to Tso Lan in determination.

Nyx gasp as she turns and saw Tso Lan grab Spike's neck. The Demon Lord blasts his Dark Laser Beam at her but she counters it by blasting her magic at it.

"What have you done of my parents?!" Nyx demands to Tso Lan. The Demon Lord must've messed with Twilight and Ben's minds somehow...or he is messing with her head. Either way, the heroine doesn't like it at all!

Tso Lan remain silent as he continue to pressing fire his powers at Nyx. The mare's power is depleting as Tso Lan's power is breaching down to her. Nyx gasp. Spike quickly bites Tso Lan's hand, causing him to lose his focus on his attacks while letting loose his grasp of Spike. Nyx fired her magic back. But their attacks are in match and tie.

"Why have you taken them," Nyx demands to Tso Lan in frustration. Why won't this creep answer her?!

Tso Lan remain silent as he continue to be firing his Dark Laser at Nyx. Spike quickly pulled Tso Lan's hair tightly back. Nyx ram on Tso Lan back to the wall. But he faded into the shadows once more. Nyx gasp before she yells in pain again.

"Nyx!" Spike gasps in worry. Not again!

Flashback

Tso Lan observe Nightmare Moon in finishing her foes into pieces through magic, weapons and combats. Soon, things will become into fruition.

"Now, Nightmare Moon, begin with your special ability: attach your host and allow him or her to become one with you." Tso Lan said to Nightmare Moon with a sinister smile on his face.

Nightmare Moon transform into black ooze Nightmare Seeker. She attach onto a red humanoid Demon. He struggle to get out by pulling it our as hard as he can. But the Demon stops as the black ooze have covered his body into a very blackish Demon with armor. The Demon laughed wickedly, just before the ooze comes off from him. It formed into the form of Nightmare Moon.

Tso Lan smiles as he spoke, "Well done, my child. Your combat and magic battles are complete as well as your special ability. However, your only weakness is the Elements of Harmony."

Nightmare Moon ask Tso Lan in ponder, "How will I prevent it?"

"Seek and destroy them. To complete such mission, you must capture one of their holders: Princess Luna."

"When will we begin?"

"Now," Tso Lan said. He took a flask out in front of her. "But remember, you will only appear in your mightiest form when Princess Luna let her negative feelings out. With that, she will accept you."

Nightmare Moon bows while saying, "Yes, my father."

Nightmare Moon transform into the Nightmare Seeker as she enter into the flask. Tso Lan hide her in his robe.

Tso Lan said wickedly, "Equestria will be ours to rule."

Flashback ends

Nyx shook her head again. Spike, seeing this, ask, "Nyx?"

Nyx looks up while yelling, "TSO LAN! Come out and face me, you coward!"

Nyx and Spike continue to travel inside of the third laboratory as they look around their surroundings. The two were shocked, worried and scared in looking at the area. Most of test tubes consist of dead ponies who either look scared, shocked, feared, worried, upset and lost in the sea of blood. Others like them had the mixing and combination of monsters like Minotaurs with more snakes on his back, a human male with long snake's tail-like, a headless pony and more in the container of blood.

"Undine, what is this place?" Nyx ask Undine. But to her surprise, there is no response, "Undine? Undine! Spike, something's not right. Undine's not responding."

"So as the other Guardians: Leo, Phoenix and Egola." Spike said, noting how the other Guardians aren't responding. "I bet Tso Lan's Demon and Dark Magic is preventing them from helping us."

"You're right. Come on, let's move on. Stick with me. This place is even scarier and creepier than any labs before this. I have a feeling that this is where most of ponies, humans and creatures died when Tso Lan tried to create Nightmare Moon."

Spike gulp in fear, "Okay."

Nyx and Spike continue to pass some containers and large tubes by while remaining cautious in anything suspicious. They arrived un the next hallway, and in front of them is a large door. Nyx sigh while breathing in and out before she moves on. Before Nyx could open the door, she was being lifted up and felt her neck being strangled.

"Nyx," The baby Dragon gasps. Spike turn and saw Tso Lan who is clenching his fist tightly like he's holding something. Spike growl. "Let her go!"

Spike was about to attack but ends up being lifted. Before Tso Lan could do anything, Nyx turn while glaring at him. She has had enough of him!

"Unicorn Burst," The mare yells. Nyx blast her bluish magic power right at Tso Lan's body. But like before, he disappears in a puff of smoke. Nyx yell in pain again.

Flashback

In the Everfree Forest, Nyx, before she was named and found by Twilight, continue to hide inside the bushes. She sighs as the filly thought Demon Pony (Ben) was looking for her for a snack. Before Nyx could do anything, she heard swirling sounds. She looked around and saw something coming out from out of nowhere. Tso Lan appear in a spiritual figure form.

Nyx gasp softly. Tso Lan float on the ground as he look around his surroundings as if looking for something.

Tso Lan frowns as he spoke, "Hmm........ I could have sworn that I sense something familiar here." Nyx shiver in fear when looking at Tso Lan as he looked around his surroundings while floating on. "She has to be somewhere here. I can feel her blood." He then slowly turns to the bushes where Nyx is hiding. "Hide and seek? I am not amused by this child's play."

Tso Lan approach the bushes. Nyx remain quiet while whimpering as the second strange is approaching the bushes closer and closer. Before Tso Lan could do anything, both of them heard a noise.

"Where is my saddlebag? I hope I don't find anything missing. Princess Celestia will kill me if I lose any of that." The voice of, unknown to the before named Nyx, Twilight mumbles as she comes closer to the clearing.

Tso Lan gasp, "Curses! Twilight Sparkle is here. I'll be back for you, my child. Wherever you are; as long you possess the connection to the Elements of Harmony, you will not be harmed."

Tso Lan disappear as he phased out. Nyx shiver in fear with her eyes widen in both fear and worry. What will happen to her now?

Flashback ends

Nyx panted from remembering and looking at hers and the original Nightmare Moon's memories. What is going on?

Spike in concern spoke, "Is Nightmare Moon's memories bothering you?"

Nyx nods as she answers, "I don't know why and how. But coming to this place, I'm getting more of Nightmare Moon's memories than Princess Luna's. It's like she was actually a living being before she was attached to Princess Luna."

"In other words, Tso Lan really did create you as his daughter and weapon." Spike said. He shook his head. "Even so, you're part of Twilight's and my family. You're a good filly. I know it, because you're my sister."

Nyx smile as she said, "Thanks, big brother." Spike and Nyx hug together before they depart. "Come on; let's find our mom and dad."

"Right behind ya, Nyx."

Nyx and Spike open the large door as they prepared for one last fight with the Demon Lord.

-------------

Meanwhile, back in Equestria, Tao's group was heading towards Ponyville to check the status of the town. Upon arrival, the trio looks stunned as they saw parts of the town on fire with the Royal Guard doing their best to keep the upset crowds under control.

"What's this?!" Tao gasps in shock and alarm upon hearing what happened. Dragon Kick disappears from sight for a moment.

"Dragon Kick is gone!" Jade gasps in shock and worry.

"Relax. He must be trying to figure out what has happened." Tao assured Jade. "What has happened? Mighty, I thought you put up a forcefield spell!"

"I did!" Mighty exclaims in concern. "Something must've happened."

A few minutes or so later, Dragon Kick teleports back. He explains, "Gwen told me that an attack happened that destroyed most of their vegetable crop. Fireballs had gotten through somehow."

"But how did anyone get through the force field spell?" Jade ask in concern and worry. "It was supposed to be powerful."

Mighty frowns and shakes his saying, "We can keep the evil forces out, that's true, but if powerful creatures like Grimmore have an ability to connect with any of his creatures that were brought in those that are protecting the place, it's possible for even using a dead warrior or even a severed head as a calling beacon to cause some chaotic mayhem in the area."

"It has to be Tso Lan's doing!" Jade assumed.

"No, Tso Lan is too busy to deal with Twilight's group to do this. Only one demon has enough time to do so, and that's Grimmore himself." Tao said, reminding the group that while Tso Lan would be the one to do something like this, he is too busy going after Twilight's group at the moment.

"And here's the worst part. With most of the veggies gone, Ponyville don't have much left." Dragon Kick explains grimly, much to Jade and Mighty's horror. That means it won't be long for the town to really lose it.

"Then we can only hope that Twilight and her family and friends can make it back before time runs out." Tao said with a grim nod. Time is running out even more than usual.

--------------------

In the palace of Tso Lan, Nyx and Spike saw many large metal rounded-structures floated in midair while surrounding and rotating on the giant, fat and tall pillars. They were about three pillars and on top of the peak is very far and long. But what shocked Nyx and Spike is that they saw the water tanks , tubes or containers that had all 8 different types of Shadow Demons. They gasp in fear.

Spike gulp in concern, "Wow. This even scarier and spookier place that I ever been to."

Nyx nods as she speaks, "This is -"

"Where you and the 8 tribes of Shadow Demons created to obey and follow the orders of Demon Lords." A familiar voice spoke. Nyx and Spike were shocked as they look up and spotted Tso Lan on the third level of floating large discs-like.

Spike gasp in alarm , "Is that-"

"Tso Lan!" Nyx exclaims in anger, finally confronting the one who kidnapped her true Parents right in front of her eyes.

Spike prepares to do something when Tso Lan spoke up, "What are you doing, Spike Draconian?!"

"What?" Spike asks, confused by what Tso Lan just called him.

"You don't know your family name? A pity..." Tso Lan remarks with a sinister chuckle of amusement.

"Draconian...my family name?" Spike asks in bewilderment.

"Seriously," Nyx asked in shock.

"Nyx," The familiar voice of Tough is heard. Nyx and Spike turn and saw him, Phobos, Bocolix, Dumbledore and their animal pets have finally arrived and caught up with their friends.

"You guys made it." Spike said with a smile, relieved that the others are safe.

Nyx sigh, "I'm glad you're okay."

"Well, yeah! We handle some crazy Shadow Demons, barely!" Phobos remarks eagerly.

"Guys, about me, I found out that I'm-" Nyx begins to say but a certain tough stallion cut her off.

"Nyx; we told yew before 'dat yer're not Nightmare Moon! She's gone! She's dead!" Tough insists to Nyx in determination. "Ah'd say yer're different fro' her! Coz yew care so much fer your folks an' pals 'at much, unlike Nightmare Moon! So don't yew worry, okay?"

"You're right." Nyx said with a soft smile. At least she won't worry for a while.

"Come on, y'all. Ah believe we've got some fighting 'ta deal wit'," Tough said in determination. Only Tso Lan left to go and the last of the Demon Lords will be beaten.

Everyone look up at Tso Lan who is glaring at them. Bocolix yelps, "That's Tso Lan?"

Dumbledore, noticing Tso Lan's look, spoke, "I don't like how he looks."

Tso Lan glare at Bocolix and Dumbledore. He uses his hands and flipped like he was hitting something. Bocolix and Dumbledore yell in pain on their chests. They have been dragged back by force. They scream in fear.

Tso Lan chuckles cruelly, "That get rid of some nuisance." Justin, Rabbitchu, Koga and Owlowiscious stay behind as they are afraid to face Tso Lan while Nyx, Spike, Phobos and Tough glare at the Demon Lord of Moon. "So you have finally come, my daughter. Now it's your turn to make the right decision. I will ask but one last time, return yourself, to us and we may yet 'spare' those you hold dear."

"Forget it! I won't betray my family!" Nyx exclaims in defiance. No matter what Tso Lan does, she will never turn her back on those that she cared about!

"Oh, but you already have." Tso Lan said cruelly, thinking that Nyx is referring to the Demon Lords.

"She meant us, jerkface!" Phobos snaps to Tso Lan in annoyance.

Tso Lan glared at Nyx and her friends then say, "Then you will die here where you were created."

Nyx hissed in anger and hatred as she swipe her right leg against on the ground for a few times. Spike blocked Nyx's path, protesting, "Nyx. Don't you dare-" The mare yell in anger as she ignored him. Nyx gallop before flying up over Spike, "Nyx; don't!"

"Nyx! Come back!" Phobos exclaims in alarm .

"Don't fight wit' him all by yerself!" Tough exclaims in worry knowing that this is what Tso Lan wants!

Nyx lands on the third level. Tso Lan slowly move back. She and the Demon Lord are now in their final battle. Nyx took her father's sword: the Master Sword. Tso Lan puts his palm together in front just before it glowed in darkness. He made his long and demonic sword-like appear before he grabs it. This is going to turn into one intense sword fight! Nyx scream in anger as she charge right at Tso Lan but he block the attack. Their swords get clashed before they departed. The two fighters strike again as many times as they hit. Both dodge and block the attacks from each other.

Tough, Spike and Phobos became very worried as they watch Nyx continue to fight against Tso Lan, all by herself. Bocolix and Dumbledore return to the scene from the entrance. They watch the battlefield. What will happen next is everyone's guess.

Dumbledore spoke, "You think Nyx can handle it?"

"I only hope so, pal." Bocolix said in concern. This is one of the rarest times that the goofy Alicorn shows much concern for his boss's enemy.

"We've gotta help Nyx!" Phobos exclaims. Nyx may want to fight Tso Lan alone but she may not win against him or worst!

"But how," Tough ask, pondering as to how the gang can help their mare pal.

Spike spot some stairs emerging from the ground and connecting to one of the rounded-structures which have launched the stairs to connect with it.

Spike calls over to his pals while pointing to the stairs, "Over there; quickly!"

Spike, Tough, Phobos, Bocolix, Dumbledore and their animal pet headed for the stairs to climb up. After they're done with climbing up the stairs, Spike and others spotted Nyx is on the third level, fighting with Tso Lan. Spike himself groan.

Phobos spots the stairs that connects to the second level of rounded structures, exclaiming, "Over there!"

Spike and others try to get there but the stairs submerged and it rotated around. Tough spoke, "Ah guess we're gonna have to wait."

Of course, waiting could take too long. Spike spot more stairs emerging from the ground. He spoke, "Or we make it fast. Come on! I think the stairs will come out and connect to the next disc thingy for a few seconds or one minute."

"Lead de way, Spike!" Tough exclaims with a nod.

Spike and his friends jump over to the next rounded structure to get up the stairs.

Nyx and Tso Lan continue to fight and battle. The heroine attacked Tso Lan's head, but he quickly blocked the attack. Tso Lan pushed Nyx back away before he thrust it through her head and her belly. Nyx move to her left while swipe his sword up before she strikes back but Tso Lan block the attack. The Alicorn depart from the attack as she try to strike from the top but the Demon Lord place his hand in front like he's trying to grab something, it affects Nyx to stop. Tso Lan threw her down to the ground.

Tso Lan strikes his sword down on Nyx who quickly block the attack with her father's sword. The Demon pushes his sword against Nyx's Master Sword down. They glare at each other.

Tso Lan spoke up in a taunt, "You are a fool to come alone and face me, my child."

Nyx groan, "You'll have to kill me this time!"

Nyx blast her magic at Tso Lan's chest, causing him to go back. As she got up, Nyx charge right at Tso Lan. Both have their swords clashed. Nyx and Tso Lan depart from their clashing swords while going back further away. They both glared at each other. At this point, this fight is turning into a stalemate.

"Unicorn Burst," Nyx calls out her attack.

"Blackish Blade," Tso Lan yells out his next attack.

Nyx launch out her dark blue laser-like Unicorn Burst while Tso Lan blast a blackish laser-like Blackish Blade through his palm. Their powers clashed and neither of them gained the upper hand to attack.

"Hate is your ally, my child. Let darkness guide you to win." Tso Lan said with an evil grin. So far, all he's doing appears to be working. If you don't, your family will be perished. Destroy me!"

Nyx scream in anger. Her eyes glow in red. But before she could attack, Spike yells out, "Nyx! Don't let your anger control you!"

Nyx's eyes return to her normal dragon irises as she spoke, "Spike?" That was a close one. The mare almost turns to the dark side for a moment!

"Hang on! We're coming!" Spike calls out to his adopted sister.

Spike and others have managed to get up to the third level before the rounded structures moved and the stairs submerge to its ground. They jump over to the next which connects to the next disc where Nyx and Tso Lan fought. The villain spot Spike and his friends coming and he isn't pleased at all.

"Shadow Demons; Deal with the intruders. Shadow Demon Razors, come to my aid!" Tso Lan roars out evilly.

The test tubes nearby break and shattered by Shadow Demon Ninjas, Bats, Squids, Sumos, Samurais, Crabs and Mantises who are inside. They descended from the top or emerged from the ground, ready to kill the intruders per their master's orders.

The Shadow Demons attack Spike, Tough, Phobos, Bocolix, Dumbledore and their animal pets. As they fight back, Spike exclaims, "We don't have time of this! We have to end it quickly!"

"I'm with you!" Phobos exclaims in agreement. The group got to take these freaks down quickly and help Nyx!

"Make it quick!" Tough called out to the Dragons while shooting off a Sumo with his gun.

Spike and Phobos use their fists and their Dragon and Moon Rage on the Ninjas, Squids and Crabs. Tough is faced against the Sumos and Samurais. Bocolix and Dumbledore faced off against the Bats and Mantises. Razors emerged from the shadows and attack Nyx who quickly abandoned her Unicorn Burst and allow the Blackish Blade to pass through.

Nyx quickly dodge and block the attack as fast as she can while blasting her magic at the enemies.

"The family is meaningless!" Tso Lan remarks cruelly to Nyx.

Nyx glares at Tso Lan while yelling, "They are not!"

"Yes, they are, and once you become Nightmare Moon again, you will understand why!" Tso Lan shouted.

Nyx glared angrily at Tso Lan, who launched multiple Shadow Balls at her. Nyx had managed dodge, avoided and block the attacks as fast as she can while allowing the Shadow Demon Razors to get hit by Tso Lan's Shadow Balls. As soon as the Razors were killed, Nyx was about to attack Tso Lan. But the Demon floats up high and higher above her. He had reached and landed on the 5th level of second pillar.

Using his gravity powers, Tso Lan brought one rounded structure down from the sixth level, causing the balance of them to fall and collapsed down. Tso Lan threw it right at Nyx but she quickly use her Levitation and Gravity Spell on the giant disc-like to save herself in time. She growled loudly as the mare keeps pressing her magic on it from coming down on her. The disc stopped. Nyx place it near the 3rd level of the second pillar.

Nyx glared and growled at Tso Lan as she jump and flew up to the second pillar's 5th level while dodging the throwing test tubes and containers thrown by her dark father. She arrive and attack Tso Lan who block the attack. They push their own swords against each other in an attempt to hit or hurt once another.

Tso Lan tries once again to hurt Nyx emotionally as he said, "You have been deceived by all of your family and friends, including your so-called dying friend, Tao. He died for nothing."

"He died for the love, honor and care of nature and ponies' lives!" Nyx snaps, outraged by Tso Lan disrespecting Tao like that. "He's a wise and the most kindest pony that I ever met! I won't let you insult him like that!"

Both Tso Lan and Nyx depart from the attacks. They use their swords to hit against each other 3 times before they had the clash. They push their swords against each other.

"I'm nothing like you, Tso Lan! I'm stronger than you realized!" Nyx exclaims to Tso Lan in determination.

"Yet you failed to save your so-called family. If you wish to play a heroine, then so be it." Tso Lan said to Nyx cruelly and darkly.

Both Tso Lan and Nyx continue to press their attacks on each other before they depart. Tso Lan was about to attack Nyx, but she jump over his back and kick on it. Tso Lan manage to recover from the attack. He floated up high to the next rounded structure. Tso Lan levitated some tubes and containers and threw them right at Nyx. She dodges them as quickly as she herself can while charging right at Tso Lan in the midair. Nyx grab Tso Lan's body as she brought him down to the ground. They rolled over for few times until Nyx held Tso Lan down on the ground. The two then clenched their hands/hooves tightly while pushing each other.

"You are weak! Broken! You'll die like the rest of my experiments!" Tso Lan exclaims to Nyx in madness, apparently whatever is there doesn't care what happened to the former Nightmare Moon as long as he wins!

"Think again!" Nyx exclaims to Tso Lan.

The Eight Shadow Demon tribes emerge from the shadows or breaking and shattering the tubes that they are inside of. They were about to attack Nyx from behind. But instead, they were attacked by Spike and his friends who defeated some of the Shadow Demons from the first pillar's 3rd level, and have managed to get to the second pillar's 5th level. They punch, kick and even used their artillery strikes: dragon fire breathing, magic and gun blasting, against the Shadow Demons; the works.

Nyx and Tso Lan got up. The mare pushes her hooves against his palms as hard as she can. The Demon Lord quickly creates his small Shadow Ball from his small hands. Nyx spotted this and quickly create her Night Blast. They departed and fire their attacks at each other like mad. Nyx's Night Blast and Tso Lan's Shadow Ball got collided and created a small explosion between them. Both Nyx and Tso Lan got pushed back by the blast.

Tso Lan floated and move to the next area of the third pillar and Nyx followed him. Both fighters use their swords as they strike and attack at each other with quick swift, and sometimes they dodged the attacks or used their magic to fight. Nyx swung her sword at Tso Lan's head but he dodged it by going down. The villain swipes his sword to uppercut but Nyx dodge it. Tso Lan continue to swing his sword on her head, body and legs but she dodged them by going back quickly. In frustration, the Demon Lord try to attack Nyx's head but quickly defend it by blocking the attack and push Tso Lan's sword away.

Nyx swung her sword back at Tso Lan. They continue to swing their swords to attack as quickly as they can. Nyx and Tso Lan have their swords clashed while glaring at each other. This fight could go either way at this point.

"You are a weapon, an unnatural being, and a Demon." Tso Lan exclaims to Nyx sinisterly.

Nyx outraged yells out, "I am not! I am a pony!"

"What you are is in denial of what you know is true!" Tso Lan snapped.

Spike and others have managed to defeat the second wave of Shadow Demons. Spike spotted Nyx and Tso Lan battle on third pillar's 5th level, the gang got to get to the mare. Spike and his friends got across the bridge before it submerged. Spike and others were about to help Nyx, but were blocked by the third wave of Shadow Demons.

Tough groaned in irritation, "Don't these bugs git tired?!"

"We don't have time of this!" Phobos exclaims in agreement.

"Now what," Bocolix ask frantically to the others.

"Nyx needs us!" Dumbledore exclaims in worry. Nyx needs her friends' help and Tso Lan is trying to stop them!

"We'll help her! We'll have to beat these creeps first!" Spike exclaims in determination.

Just like before, Spike and others made their quick attacks on the Shadow Demons. Tso Lan and Nyx continue to swipe their swords against their enemies as quickly as they can and sometimes they dodge the attacks. Nyx tried to punch on Tso Lan as quickly as she can but the Demon move and dodge quicker.

"I made you, and now I will destroy you." Tso Lan exclaims wickedly to Nyx.

Nyx glared at Tso Lan. She used her Night Blast and then Unicorn Burst at him. Tso Lan had been hit, but he quickly unleash his multiple Shadow Balls at her just before he collided down onto the ground. Nyx was injured by the attacks.

Spike and his friends have defeated most of the Shadow Demons. They quickly turned and ran towards Nyx to help her. Tso Lan and the mare clash their swords again while glaring at each other. Before anything happen, Nyx gasp upon hearing something.

'I should never be born in first place.' Nyx's voice is heard in her own head.

Nyx looked worried and scared. With the mare being distracted, Tso Lan gave a big slap on her face, before he pushed the heroine by his gravity power . Tso Lan quickly flow up high to the 7th level. He then land on the balcony with the door leading outside and enter the room.

Nyx shook her head. Spike and his friends came to Nyx as the baby Dragon ask in worry, "Nyx, are you okay?"

"Come on. Let's finish this fight." Nyx said with a frown. Whatever Tso Lan has done, he won't get away with this!

Nyx use the Levitation Spell on both her and her friends. They headed up to 7th level where Tso Lan escaped to. Nyx and her friends had run up through the hallway of the palace. They arrive in an area that has Japanese room style-like with glass windows and a darker color tone along with a clean and formal place.

Nyx and her friends look around to find Tso Lan. The mare found Tso Lan right in front of her. Nyx glared and snarled at him, "Where are they?!"

Tso Lan snapped his fingers. Two Razors emerged, along with Twilight and Ben who are still in tied up with chains and Anti-Magic collar. They looked worried and scared. Tso Lan, using his small hand, took the bags of all ingredients out from his robe.

"'De ingredients," Tough exclaims, recognizing the bag instantly.

Twilight and Ben spoke up, relieved that their daughter has been turned yet, "Nyx?"

"Mom..... Dad....." Nyx said with a smile on her face. Tso Lan didn't kill them yet, that's a good one.

Before any of them could do anything, Tso Lan raise his right hand up and booms, "Shadow Grasp!"

Tso Lan's shadows extended to Twilight's and Ben's shadow's necks. His right hand clenched tightly. Twilight's and Ben's shadow necks have been touched by Tso Lan's shadows making the real ponies both gasp in pain while their eyes are widened like they were being strangled. Nyx and her friends gasped in fear. Tso Lan's magic shows no boundaries or mercy!

Tso Lan glare at Nyx while demanding, "Bow before your true father and master."

Nyx shivered in fear and worried as she continued to watch her parents struggled to get more air. If she gives in, the mare would be the evil that Tso Lan wanted her to be; But if not...

"Wait! Wait!" Nyx exclaims. Twilight and Ben shook their heads while struggling to get out of Tso Lan's Shadow Grasps, not wanting her to do what they fear that she would do. Nyx sigh as she drops the Master Sword while looking down. "I will do your bidding . Please, father, let my family go. Please. They mean everything to me."

Everyone but Tso Lan and Nyx became very worried. The Demon Lord smirked as he relaxed his hand from clenching. His shadow is removed from touching Twilight and Ben's shadows and return to him. Victory is his! Twilight and Ben fall to the ground as they gasp for more air.

"Kill your comrades at once." Tso Lan said suddenly. Spike, Tough, Phobos, Bocolix, Dumbledore and their pets were in shock, and so was Nyx. This wasn't the deal! "If you refuse, they die."

Twilight spots Ben's Master Sword in front of her. She slowly approached it as Tso Lan, unaware of this, continues, "You will return to me and give yourself to Demon Lords. If you resist, they die. When your training and restoration are complete, you will hunt down and execute both the Princesses and those who dare to resist us. If you fail, they die."

But without warning, Twilight swung Ben's Master Sword at Tso Lan's head. He quickly moved aside. Twilight held Ben's Master Sword tightly with her magic. The mare isn't down just yet!

"I won't let you take my daughter away! I won't be your hostage! I have faith that Nyx won't become Nightmare Moon, Tso Lan!" Twilight exclaims to Tso Lan furiously.

"Mother, don't!" Nyx gasps to Twilight in worry. Tso Lan won't be easy to threaten!

"Faith," Tso Lan scoffed. "What could mere faith do? But then again, I suppose I can grant you a simple wish of that; Shadow Assaults!"

Twilight gasps in fear. The shadow spears-like attacked and wounded Twilight's wings, horn and body like mad. She screamed in pain as her body, wings and horn bleed. Twilight gasped, panted and moaned in pain. That villain is merciless!

Everyone was in shock but Tso Lan. He levitated Twilight towards him as well as all of the ingredients in front of him. To him, if the Alicorn Sparkle wishes to die for a worthless cause, then so be it.

"Goodbye, Twilight Sparkle. This is the crime you must pay." Tso Lan said darkly to the helpless princes. "You have manipulated my daughter for far too long; Blackish Blade!"

Tso Lan blasted his Blackish Blade at both all of the ingredients and Twilight. Twilight took the last glance at Nyx. The daughter sobbed while shaking her head. This cannot be happening!

"Nyx....... don't give in........to the darkness......." Twilight said weakly to her daughter.

Twilight was about to hit on a window nearby. Everyone gasp in shock while their eyes are wide opened.

Nyx scream in horror, "MOTHER!!!!!"

Everyone but Tso Lan screams out, "Twilight!"

Twilight was thrown out from Tso Lan's throne chamber. She falls into deep into the large crack of an abyss outside and disappears from sight. Everyone in the room was shocked. No, this cannot be... Nyx sob in sadness just before she growl angrily. That monster Tso Lan took his mother away...now he will pay!!!!

"Yes.......My child. Let the anger and hatred consume you!" Tso Lan insists to Nyx in madness and darkness. "Return to your true form; Nightmare Moon!"

Nyx yell angrily while sobbing as she grabs the Master Sword. Nyx charge right at Tso Lan but he quickly levitate the mare and throw her out of the window . Nyx land safely but hard on the ground of the balcony. Tso Lan landed down safely as well, with his long sword. Nyx glared at him. The clouds turn into dark and cloudy and started to rain. More thunders strike and begin to sound. The big battle is about to commence.

"Now, Nightmare Moon, will you spare your enemy?" Tso Lan taunted his daughter wickedly.

Nyx yelled in anger as she charge right at Tso Lan. She swung her sword against his own, Tso Lan who swung back at her for a few times. Ben and his friends came to the broken window . They saw that both Tso Lan and Nyx were about to have a fierce battle.

"Nyx," Ben calls out to Nyx in concern.

"We have to get down at once!" Spike exclaims. The gang got to get down there in a hurry!

"Come on!" Ben exclaims.

Ben and his friends were about to move, but they were grabbed and attacked by more of the 8 Shadow Demons tribes. These monsters aren't about to let their enemies interfer in Tso Lan's battle! The group soon managed to break free by hitting the Shadow Demons' heads with their own heads.

"That's it! I seriously had enough of you!" Spike exclaims angrily to the Shadow Demons.

"We don't have time of this!" Ben remarks in agreement. Nyx needs him now!

Ben punch and kick at the Ninjas and Razors while dodging the attacks and blades from the Razors or the kicking and punching from the Ninjas. Tough rammed on a Sumos against his kinds. The tough stallion grabbed a Crab and threw it right at his own kind. Bocolix and Dumbledore flew and blast their magic against the Bats while punching and kicking Samurais while they dodge the swinging swords. Spike and Phobos dodge the attacks from the Squids as quickly as they can while launching their Dragon and Moon Rages on them.

Tso Lan and Nyx have their swords clashed. They quickly depart while the Demon Lord announces, "Behold, my Mastery of Gravity and Darkness."

Tso Lan raise his four hands: both large and small up. The area, objects and even the forests begin to shake, followed them by floating and levitated up. Tso Lan yelled in anger as his body is covered in darkness.

"This is where it ends!" Nyx announces in determination. Tso Lan will pay for what he did to Twilight!

Nyx yelled angrily as her body glowed in dark. Nyx charged and attacked Tso Lan. She swung her sword as hard and quick as she can at the monster but he continues to defend and dodge himself from the attack. Tso Lan quickly launch his hand out and fire his Dark Claw at Nyx, making her hit the pillar tightly. The Demon Lord then uses his Blackish Blade at Nyx. She quickly uses her Unicorn Burst and fire at Tso Lan, causing him to push back and let go of his Dark Claw.

Nyx charge in and clash the Master Sword against Tso Lan's sword, yelling, "I'll kill you!"

"Rise above this. She means nothing." Tso Lan said, taunting about Twilight once more.

Nyx and Tso Lan departed their swords away from their clash. The Demon Lord quickly swung his sword on the mare's head but Nyx dodge in time. She quickly thrust her sword at Tso Lan's head but the Demon block and push her sword. Tso Lan was about to strike from the top as Nyx attacked him from below. Both had their sword clash.

"Her death gives you strength. Embrace it, my child." Tso Lan said with another wicked and insane smile. Things are going through as he wants it to.

Nyx sobbed in anger, "I will kill you!"

"If you wish to join your mother, then so be it." Tso Lan said with a smirk. Soon Nyx will be the Demon Lords' once more and no one will stop it!

Nyx and Tso Lan departed from their clashing. The mare swung her sword in striking and clashing against the Demon's sword whose did the same routine against her before they clash again. The two opponents depart as Tso Lan use his left hand and small hands to levitate magically on the rocks, swords, weapons, arrows, pillars and boxes. He threw them right at Nyx. She avoids the objects by jumping, flying and dodging down. Unfortunately, Nyx receive major injuries during her avoiding the attacks from the objects. A big rock hit on the mare on the head, causing her to fell to the ground.

Tso Lan float towards her. He swung his sword on Nyx. The mare dodge the attack as Tso Lan's sword hit the ground. Nyx blasted her magic at Tso Lan and hit the pillar hard.

Nyx screamed in anger, "Lightning Strike!"

Nyx fired her lightning attacks from her horn at Tso Lan. He screams in pain as the villain receive more damages and shocking literally from lightning. Nyx stop the attack. Tso Lan land on the ground safely.

Nyx was about to attack, but Tso Lan blasted her back with his Blackish Blade and multiple Shadow Balls. Nyx screamed in pain. Tso Lan was about to swung his sword at her, but she quickly blast him back with Night Blast. Tso Lan recovered from the attack before he and Nyx swung and attack with their swords but clashed for few times, just before they had their swoirds to be clashed and glared at each other.

"Twilight Sparkle will never accept you. She will never love you! And so as your family and friends!" Tso Lan remarks sinisterly to Nyx. He is almost there; the villain's triumph is at hand! "What else can you be when the world can only see a monster?"

Nyx yelled in fury, "You will die where you're standing!"

"Try if you dare! Twilight is dead, and there is nothing you can do about it! NOTHING," Tso Lan shouted evilly.

Tso Lan and Nyx departed as they continue to attack. The mare swung her sword on his head, followed by his body, then his hands and finally his legs. But he dodges them by going back, blocking the sword and using his Shadow Balls to deflect the sword away. Tso Lan fought back by swinging his sword at Nyx at her head, neck, body and limbs. But she managed to dodge and go back as fast as she can.

The fighters both have their swords clashed tightly. Before Nyx could do anything, she was being lifted by Tso Lan's gravity powers up high. The Demon Lord uses his Dark Claw and grab Nyx in his tight grasps with his left hand.

"Blackish Bla-" Tso Lan started, but he was cut off and for a good reason.

That good reason was Ben, he and his team had defeated the Shadow Demons, the stallion grab onto Tso Lan's neck down, demanding, "Leave my daughter alone!"

Tso Lan yelled in anger, "Do not interfere!"

Tso Lan was about to grab Ben, but his leg was bitten by Koga, his hair is being pulled by Spike and Phobos. Dumbledore and Bocolix grabbed Tso Lan's left two hands while Tough grab his right one. Owlowiscious scratched on his face. Tso Lan yell in anger and pain. During this time, Nyx freed herself from Tso Lan's Dark Claw. She looked down but gasp in fear and worry.

Tso Lan stretched his hands out. His body launches his darkness laser beam-like out while he screamed, "Dark Destroyer Blasts!" Tso Lan's Dark Destroyer Blasts blasted Ben and his team out. The villain then levitates the Earth pony while he held his sword tight by his right hand. "I could have used your powers, Ben. But your head will be the perfect gift to bring Celestia to her knees."

Ben gasps in fear. Tso Lan is preparing to go through with his dark threat but a familiar voice interrupts him, "Noooooooo!"

Nyx flew down as fast as she can. She yells in anger as her horn is charging up. Tso Lan heard the noise and looked up to see Nyx coming down on him.

"You'd never learn. Shadow Balls," Tso Lan said darkly as he threw Ben down and launch multiple Shadow Balls at Nyx high up.

Nyx received major injuries and damages but her power reached its peak. The mare exclaims, "This is for you, mother; Twilight Star Shower; Lightning Strike!"

Nyx blast both powerful star balls-like and lightning attacks right at Tso Lan. The Demon Lord's eyes are wide opened as he screams in pain. The two attacks hit multiple strikes and hit him. Tso Lan was wounded and injured and the Demon gasp of exhaustion while coughing as well. This could be the end of him...and the beginning of Nightmare Moon once more.

Nyx held the Master Sword in front of Tso Lan. She glared at him while snapping, "You've taken everything from me!"

Tso Lan panted, "Your feelings for your friends, your ponies, your family and your mother are not real."

"They are real to me! Prepare to die!" Nyx declared. This is it, Tso Lan will meet his demise. Just before Nyx could strike, but Spike and Phobos held her hooves tight while Tough bit and pull Nyx's tail back. "Let me go! Tso Lan must pay!"

"You can't, Nyx! This is not what Twilight wanted! Please! Don't do it! I beg you!" Spike begs to Nyx in worry. He now realizes what Tso Lan wanted. To make his daughter evil like she was back when she was once Nightmare Moon!

"He killed our mother, Spike!" Nyx reminds Spike furiously.

"Don't you get it, Nyx?! He's trying to make you his successor as the new Demon Lord of Moon! He wants you to forget the love and feelings for friends and family!" Phobos exclaims in worry. He's right, the others now understand what Tso Lan is planning all along; To make her like him forever.

"Do it, Nightmare Moon. I have killed your mother. It is your destiny." Tso Lan suggested evilly to Nyx. The mare is hesitating now, wondering if she should do it or not.

"Don't yew dare do it, kid! Don't do it!" Tough pleads to Nyx in worry.

"Strike me down. You are destined to become a Demon Lord. It is in your blood." Tso Lan said to Nyx. The mare groans as she felt her head hurting. Nyx doesn't know who to listen to at this point.

"What would revenge do, Nyx?! It won't bring happiness to you!" Dumbledore exclaims to Nyx. While he may not convince Boris (if the dummy would try anyway) to go back from vengeance, Dumbledore isn't going to give up on Nyx!

"Please, Nyx. Don't do it! What about everypony? What about your friends and family? What about Tao's advice?" Bocolix ask Nyx sadly, reminding the mare of everything that she cared about...as well as what Tao has told her.

"The world will never accept you. What else can you be when the world only see you a monster?" Tso Lan ask Nyx in amusement.

Nyx glared at Tso Lan while growling and snarling. Ben put a hoof on her shoulder as he says calmly, "Nyx........tell me. Would your mother be proud of what you did?"

Nyx gasped, "What do you mean, father?"

"Please, Nyx. Don't become of what my brother had become. I don't want to lose you again! I don't want you to become Nightmare Moon!" Spike insisted to Nyx, tears in his eyes. He will never be the same if the mare did do what Tso Lan demanded her to do.

Nyx look at her family and friends' faces. She was in shock and is scared as the heroine looked at her hooves. Nyx is close to finishing off the one who took Twilight...but is it really worth it?

"Nyx, think carefully. I know it's hard. But always remember, that your both sides of your family, friends, everypony, me and your mother will always love you no matter what. You'll always be in everypony's hearts." Ben said to Nyx gently. It's up to the mare now what her decision is going to be.

Nyx cried for a while. She thought for a moment and yelled out as she raises the Master Sword up high. Everyone but Tso Lan is worried, fearing the worst. But then, something unsuspecting happened: Nyx slammed the weapon onto the ground instead of Tso Lan's head.

Tso Lan was shocked as he asked, "Why won't you kill me, Nightmare Moon?" The mare should've finished him so why didn't she?!

"Because........ I'm nothing like you. My name....... is Nyx. I am...... a pony. Not a Demon like you. I may have your blood, but I have my mother's. I made my decision. I chose light and love....... over dark and hatred." Nyx said slowly and in determination. Even if Tso Lan has taken her mother, she won't be like him and never will be.

Ben sighed in relief, "Atta girl. You had me very worried."

Nyx sobbed while hugging Ben, "I'm sorry, father; my true father."

Ben pat Nyx's back as the two hugged for a while. Spike hugged Nyx and Ben while Phobos and Tough sobbed. Dumbledore and Bocolix smiled as well, along with the animal pets. It appears that Tso Lan's third master plan had indeed failed. Before any of them could do anything, Tso Lan clenched his fists tightly. He yelled in anger as he raised his four hands and blasted Blackish Blades at Nyx, Ben and their friends away.

Tso Lan floated before them, snarling, "Nightmare Moon, you imbecile! You should have surrendered to me! For you will bring the suffering of all creatures on your world."

"What's that supposed to be mean?!" Nyx demanded to the villain.

"Yeah, what are you talking about?!" Phobos demanded as well. What is Tso Lan up to now? He lost!

Tso Lan glared at Ben while saying, "You have ruined my master plans far too long! I was so close to bring forth my daughter's true form! You dare interrupt me at the moment of triumph?!"

Ben huffed at this, "Your triumph? Don't you mean your defeat? You may be Nyx's father by blood, but the one who loves her her is the true father. And that's me! I'll never let my daughter become a monster like you, Tso Lan. You're a terrible father! You'd never love her like I do! Trust me. I won't give up on her."

"This… is... where... it... ENDS," The Demon Lord roared in madness. Tso Lan's body glowed in darkness. He growled in anger, "It seems that I have left with one choice to achieve victory: Seizing control of the Moon's gravity; So that I may 'pull' the ball from its orbit."

Everyone gasped in horror, "What?!" Tso Lan cannot be serious!

"He can do that?" Spike asked the others in worry. Tso Lan can pull the moon from its orbit?!

"Spike, Tso Lan is Demon Lord of Moon. And it means that he can control the moon as Princess Celestia, Luna, Nightmare Moon and I can." Nyx said to Spike seriously. If Tso Lan can do it, he may wipe out Equestria just for victory!

"This is what my aunt is afraid of the most! Moving moon from its orbit will destroy Equestria's Eco System!" Ben exclaims in worry.

"How do yew know 'dat," Tough ask Ben in alarm .

"Twilight and Luna told me about the science planetary movement. If the moon gets too close, tidal waves, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes and hurricanes will happen, it'll rip our home of almost any living creature." Ben explained seriously to Tough, making the ones with him gasp in shock and horror. Most of Equestria will be wiped out if there were to happen!

Tso Lan smirked as he said, "That is correct, Ben. And only then will Equestria's landscapes be fit to my liking especially when it comes to backstabbing former servants."

"That freak Demon wants to kibosh the whole planet!" Dumbledore exclaims in alarm and fear. “And backstabbing former servants?!”

"Yes. A certain...servant tried to leave my services...tried to steal my part before escaping, but I took care of him." Tso Lan explained with an evil smile to his enemies, referring to a servant who tried to betray him.

"Whoever did that must have been very stupid!" Bocolix exclaims frantically and in agreement. Even he and his pal wouldn't go that far!

"Just be glad 'dat he did not show his face, coz Ah'd lose mah big temper!" Tough exclaimed angrily.

"That 'traitor' has been taken care of. But now, the destruction of Equestria is on my hand." Tso Lan exclaimed with a laugh.

"We won't let you do this, Tso Lan!" Ben shouted in determination. The group must stop Tso Lan once and for all!

"I'm afraid you have no hope to achieve that. It appears the pleasure of destroying you shall be mine alone." Tso Lan said suddenly. He floated up to the sky as his body started to glow in darkness.

"Everypony; we have to stop him at once!" Ben exclaimed as the group prepares for combat to stop Tso Lan before it's too late.

Just before Ben and his friends could do anything, the land shake, followed by some objects, pillars, broken weapons, stones, forests and more levitating and hover in midair while leaving Nyx and her friends slammed onto the ground tight.

"I can't get up!" Spike groans as he tries to get up but to no prevail.

"We're stuck!" Bocolix and Dumbledore exclaims in alarm . What is going on; Why can't anypony move?!

"How," Tough asked while struggling to get up but to no prevail.

"Tso Lan altered Equestria's gravity!" Ben groaned as he tried to get up. Not even his Triforce powers could help!

"That explained why he is called as Demon Lord of Moon!" Phobos groaned a bit. The gravity is ten times harder on the moon than it is on Equestria!

"We have to stop Tso Lan." Nyx groaned while struggling.

Tso Lan smirked as his body continue to glow in darkness. He speaks, "And for you all, and my dearest daughter, things look very grave......." Tso Lan looked up at the moon. He smiled wickedly, "Could use a face lift ."

Tso Lan's four hands glow in darkness. He fire right on the moon's surface as it began to cover the moon within a shadowy spot from below. It began to spread like a stain….trying to cover what it's trying to take control of.

-------------------

In Ponyville, everyone panicked in fear and scare as they all looked at the moon is covering in darkness. Something is going on; Bad enough that most of their crop is gone, but this?!

"Oh, mah herd, what is going on?!" Applejack asks everyone in horror.

"What's with the moon; It's getting covered in black!" Rainbow said in alarm .

"Don't tell me that the Nightmare Forces are back and have gone insane again!" Rarity exclaimed in fright. She doesn't want to deal with being Nightmare Rarity again! The last one almost destroyed all of Equestria!

However, Luna shook her head as she said grimly, "I'm afraid not, Rarity. This ability could be achieved by one powerful Demon Lord. So, he decided to make his move. Now, I can no longer control the moon. I never thought that he would do it."

Celestia nodded as she spoke, "Tso Lan."

"Is he scarier than any of the other Demon Lords?" Fluttershy asked the princesses meekly, fearing the answer.

Pinkie noted the serious looks on the princesses' face. The pink pony yelped, "I don't like the looks of that too."

Celestia said grimly, "I'm afraid so." The rest of the Mane Six gasped in horror. So it is true!

"The only hope to prevent this is to remove Tso Lan from this world." Luna said in concern. Unless Tso Lan is removed, Equestria will be destroyed!

Shining silently prayed with his wife, "Twiley and Nyx, stay strong. Please."

"And you too, Ben." Cadance said, hoping that her cousin could find a way to stop Tso Lan once and for all.

"Don't give up now, Ben. Please. Equestria's counting on you. I know you can make it home with your family." Tso Lan said quietly to himself.

Even Discord is freaked out by the madness that is happening. The Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony gulped a bit, "I never thought I was going to say this. Tso Lan's chaos is worst! But not good as Grimmore."

Lorcan hid behind the house, seeing what has happened. As the scarred Dragon prepared for what could be the end of destruction, he mumbled to himself, "Spike, be strong. Please."

-------

At Tso Lan's Palace, Tso Lan continued to launch his powers over the moon. He smirks while saying, "This is where it ends."

Nyx looked around her surroundings. She looked very worried and scared. All of the options appear to be running out at this point.

"NO! It can't end like this." Nyx exclaimed frantically. There must be something that she can do but how if the mare cannot move? Suddenly, a pink lotus pod appeared and landed on Nyx's muzzle. The mare took the lotus pod and asked, "A lotus pod? But what is it doing here? Unless it's..." She gasps in realization. Of course, that's it! The mystical banishment item!

Sure enough, a familiar voice was heard, speaking gently this time, "Young Nyx. Through hardships and battles you had fought, you have proven yourself that you are no longer Nightmare Moon, but to be yourself. It is time to show the Moon Demon Lord of what you're made of. Light everypony's darkest hour, dear."

Nyx looked at the lotus pod as she thought for the moment while closing her eyes. She open them again with firm and fierce eyes.

"I'll do it; for everypony; for my friends; for my family; for my mother!" Nyx exclaimed in determination. Tso Lan will be defeated! She tries to get up but struggle to do so. Nyx gasp as she remembers something. "If I'm correct, I should able to do it. Behold; My Mastery of Gravity!"

Nyx's eyes glowed in white. Her horn sparkled as it spreads around her body and glow in white. Nyx stood up with ease, looking confident and firm. Everyone looked surprised by this.

"The battle ends today." Nyx announced in determination.

Nyx flew up high while dodging the levitated objects. The moon is almost covered in shadow. Nyx approached Tso Lan from behind.

"Tso Lan!" The former villain known as Nightmare Moon exclaimed. Tso Lan turn and saw Nyx's coming towards him, much to his shock. "This is where our fight ends."

Tso Lan gasped in shock, "Impossible!" His powers are supposed to keep Nyx down!

"Kick that tall, dark and creepy Demon!" Phobos exclaimed to Nyx with a smirk. Tso Lan will wish that he was never born!

"Git him, Nyx," Tough cheer on for Nyx eagerly.

Dumbledore and Bocolix both cheered on the big mare, "GO NYX!"

Koga, Owlowiscious, Justin and Rabbitchu make their respective animal noises. Spike smirked while yelling, "You can do it, Nyx; for our mother!"

"You can do it. Remember, everyone you know will always be in your heart." Ben encourages Nyx in determination. Hearing those words of confidence is enough for the black mare to do what must be done.

"I hear you, guys, and I will defeat him!!!" Nyx shouted as she charged towards Tso Lan.

Nyx held the lotus pod in front of Tso Lan. The villain gasps in fear, "No! You wouldn't dare harm your own father, would you?"

"My own father; I would never do that." Nyx answered. Ben gasped, as well as his friends. All of them ise fearing the worst; That is, until Nyx glared at Tso Lan while continuing, "But you, I will! You will never harm my family ever again!"

"Wise decision you had made. Yu Mo Gwai Gwaai Fai Di Zao! Yu Mo Gwai Gwaai Fai Di Zao! Yu Mo Gwai Gwaai Fai Di Zao!" The voice boomed, giving out the familiar chanting words used many times before.

The lotus pod gave a green glow. Nyx aimed it in front of Tso Lan. The pod began to blossom, and soon, a bunch of colorful white and pink array of light beams right at Tso Lan.

"Noooooooooo," The Demon Lord screamed in horror. The white lights hit Tso Lan's body before getting to his head. Everything that had been levitated, dropped onto the ground. Everyone who got stuck on the ground is now freed and can move freely.

Tso Lan's scream was heard as he flipped himself up straight and soon, dark beams of light were escaping his chest like the spell was causing him pain. As he spun around while this display was happening, his face almost looked like it was cracking. And from within Tso Lan's right eye, a trigram sign of two split halts up top and bottom and one solid line in the middle was the trigram mark of the Moon Demon, the same one the Goblin used for the Pan'ku Box to set him free.

Suddenly, in that moment, the entire moon that was covered in Tso Lan's dark magic began to fade away. From the top, it shrank back to where it started from, returning the moon to its good light from before.

----------

At Ponyville, everyone saw the event. They cheered wildly, confidently, hopefully and faithfully. The princesses, the Mane Five, Twilight's parents, Flash and CMC cheered as well. That was the closest one ever!

"I have regained control of the moon. This could mean one thing, sister." Luna said with a smile to her sister.

"Twilight, Ben and everyone there have defeated and banished Tso Lan." Celestia said gracefully. Tso Lan has been banished, hopefully now for a long, LONG time.

Flash whistled, "Ben, Twilight, Nyx and others did it." The Pegasus doesn't know what has happened to Twilight though.

Applejack whistled and cheer, "Way to go, Twilight! 'Dat's mah best friend," The Earth pony can't wait to see her come home...but will she come back?

----------

The portal appeared from behind Tso Lan. It dragged him to the door. The Demon Lord took a glance at Nyx, the one who has betrayed him.

Tso Lan sighed before he said, "So, it appears you truly are no longer the Nightmare Moon that I remember. Very well, Nyx, I accept my defeat. But mark my words, I will have my revenge. When I do, I will kill you and all of your family personally!"

Tso Lan entered the door. It closed immediately soon afterwards.

---------------

Everyone but Ben, Spike and Nyx cheer loudly and hopefully. Tso Lan is defeated, the last of the Demon Lords has fallen! However, while the others cheer on, Nyx transform into her filly form and sobbed over the love of her mother.

"We've won!" Dumbledore cheers on, not noticing Nyx's sadness at first.

"All 8 Demon Lords are gone for good!" Bocolix laughs eagerly. The Demon Lords are banished; they will never cause trouble for any pony or anyone else ever again!

However Nyx wasn't happy for this victory. She ask in sadness, "But at what cost? We've lost Tao, then all of the ingredients, and now my mother. I should never be born."

"Nyx......." Spike said to Nyx in sadness and concern. He knows how she is feeling at this point.

"Yew can't be serious," Tough said in disbelief. Nyx should be happy that she has avenged Twilight; now the filly acted like she should never been born?!

"It's not your fault." Phobos said to Nyx gently, patting his friend on the back.

"It's always been, guys! If I had never been born in the first place, all of you will be safe from harm. It's what I really want. It's what best for my family." Nyx sobs a bit. As she continues crying, the others look on, not sure what to do for her now. "I am....... and always be.......a Demon. I had failed. I fail to protect the very pony who raise me, who understand me and who love me before others."

"Nyx......." Ben said gently. It isn't really Nyx's fault for what happened. It was Tso Lan's.

Ben tries to pat Nyx's mane but she slap his hoof away. Nyx sob in upset and angry before running into Tso Lan's Palace.

"NYX," Everyone exclaims in alarm . Spike and Phobos want to run in there but Ben stops them both while shaking his head. His daughter need some alone time right now.

---------------

Nyx had arrived at the lab where it is filled with a bed that is broken, torn books, notes, glasses, woods, bricks, tools, mirror and broken tubes with water spreading. She pants for a while. Nyx sobbed as she sat down.

Nyx then looked into a mirror. She sobbed as the filly begins to sing a song.

Nyx: Can someone tell me who I really am,
Who should I be.

She saw an image of Nightmare Moon.and gasp in fear and worry.

Can someone show me what my sins are
I must know.......

Nyx turn away and look at the empty frame in sadness.

How could I let my loved ones be harmed?
For protecting me.....

Nyx then look at the old and ancient arts of Demon Lords and Nightmare Moon.

I[If I'm not really a pony,
Then, who I really am?

Nyx sobbed as she went through the memories of sins such as attacking and banishing the Princesses to the sun and moon, attacking the Mane Five and locking up Twilight and the CMC in the dungeon. What a terrible mare that Nyx was back then!

I can't go home (Can't go home)
Oh, this pain is too much. (This pain is too much)
It might be better that I'd never be born
In first place.

Nyx sobbed as she remember about what Twilight did for her, such as teaching her, protecting her, helping her and being there for her.

I've gotta find my identity (Gotta find my identity)
Oh, I'll find my true self somehow. (I'll find my true self somehow)
If only there was a place where I could be,
Just Me.

Nyx then look down as she imagines herself and her mother playing around. Cartoon chibi figure-lie of Twilight disappears while leaving Nyx's cartoon chibi figure-like alone. She looked scared and worried, before she sobbed.

Nyx sobbed: If only there was a place where I could be,
Just Me.

Once the song is over, Nyx sob some more, her mother is done and she didn't do a thing to save her. She looks at the blood watery. All she saw is her reflection which turned into Nightmare Moon. Nyx yell in upset as she splash the blood watery as hard as she can. At the same time, she sobbed some more.

Ben approach her from behind, speaking, "Nyx?"

Nyx startled before turning to him, answering, "Ben?"

"What happened to 'dad', Nyx?"

"If only I really am a pony."

Ben sighs then say gently, "Nyx, don't talk like that."

"Why not?! I've let so many ponies down, including Twilight! I was Nightmare Moon! I have to accept it, no matter how many times I denied it." Nyx sobs some more. She tries to escape the truth but no matter what happen, it keeps on returning like a cockroach! "Tso Lan's right; What could I be when the world only see a monster?"

Ben approach Nyx and brings her closer to him. Ben wipes the blood watery off from her head and body. The stallion refuses to let his little filly act like this, not now or ever again.

"You know what I see, Nyx?" Ben begins to speak. Nyx look confused as he continues, "I see a black filly and what she needs the most is a family to be there for her, raising her, taking care of her, protecting her and loving her."

"Are you sure?" Nyx ask Ben hopefully.

"Now why would I lie to you when you are such a great daughter I ever met in my life?"

"But I'm very different than any pony. I'm a monster."

"You're a pony, Nyx....... You're not different, Nyx. I'll show you. Feel carefully. What do you feel?" The Earth pony said. Ben put Nyx's hoof to her chest. She feel beating.

Nyx blinks as she answers, "My heart."

Ben smile as he continues, "Good. Now listen to mine." The Earth pony brings Nyx close to his chest. She put her head near Ben's body as she listen carefully. All she could hear is a heartbeat. "What do you hear, Nyx?"

"Your heart."

"See? We're not different, Nyx. You may have Demon's Blood, but what you have something important of all that no Demon Lords have: a heart." Ben explains. Nyx smile sadly. "Do you know what else I see in you, Nyx?" The Alicorn filly shook her head. "I see there's a great heart, kindness and selfless within you. You risked everything to save everyone you care. You will never give them, me or Twilight up. You love your family very much. This is what I love you about; a selfless, brave and kind filly that I ever raised with your mommy."

Nyx sobbed, "Do you mean it, Ben?"

"Of course, Nyx; you will always mean to us, as long there is a heart within you."

Nyx sobbed as she remembers the loss of Twilight, "I miss her." The filly will never move on without her mother but she will do her best to try.

Ben sobbed as well, hugging his daughter while saying, "Me too, sweetie."

Both Ben and Nyx sobbed as they hugged together. They will miss Twilight and know that she is watching somewhere always...

--------------

Beneath the depths of the abyss, the rubble beneath on the small cliff is starting to move. The rubbles have been moved by someone. A certain Alicorn who is still alive despite what Tso Lan almost did to her! Twilight is alive!

Twilight pant while saying, "I'm lucky to survive that." She then look at the bag and check all of ingredients to make sure that they're still in there. Twilight sigh in relief. "At least, they all are alright."

Twilight then look up. She saw that the edge above is very tall and a long way up to go. The mare then looks at her wings and her horn. They were bleeding from her weakened and wounded wings and horn. Twilight may have difficulty in getting out of this abyss safe and sound.

Twilight sighs, "With my wings and horn damaged, I have to climb up. There isn't much choice."

Twilight bites the bag to hold on. She starts to climb up the mountain. The Alicorn climbs for around 6 meters. But she panted as if her strengths had been depleted. As Twilight tried to grab onto the small rock that attached to a mountain's wall, the rock broke off. Twilight scream as she fall down to the ground. She pants and looks up again. Impossible!

Twilight sobbed in despair, "It's hopeless. There is no way that I could get up in time. My family would be dead. All my friends and family will starved to death. I fail everything. I fail you, Applejack. I'm very sorry. You were right. This journey....... is...... impossible."

Twilight look up at the mountain's peak again. She then sobbed then images the upset, sadness and unhappy looks of all her family, friends and ponies of all Equestria, sobbing if they heard the news of hers and her family's failure and deaths, especially Applejack and Flash Sentry. Twilight then begins to sing.

Twilight: I have to find a way
To make this all okay.
I can't believe this small mistake
Could've caused so much heartache
Oh why, oh why?

Twilight then imagine the destruction of Ponyville and all of her friends and ponies who lived there being left no choice but to depart and going their separate ways to find a new home and life: Rarity, her family and the Unicorns at Canterlot, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and the Pegasi at Las Pegasus, Pinkie Pie and the Earth Ponies returning to her old home and moving to Fillidelphia, and Applejack and her family moving to a new land.

Losing promise
I don't know what to do
Seeking answers
I fear I won't get through to you
Oh why, oh why?

Once the song is done, Twilight sobbed, "I'm sorry, everypony. I fail you." What kind of princess is she? Perhaps the mare is better off returning back to Canterlot at the very beginning when Princess Luna was restored.

As Twilight continues to sob, a glowing white light appear in front of her. It then transform into the form of a familiar pony that Twilight had never thought that she could meet again.

Twilight sobbed in surprise, "Tao?" Is that him, really?

"Rise, Twilight Sparkle. Your family and home awaits you. You have a mission to complete." Tao said to Twilight with a grin.

Twilight looks down, asking in sadness, "What mission? I can't fly, can't use magic and have no strength to move on. It's hopeless." She sobbed as if just staying here and wanting to die.

"So, you decide to give up, have you?"

The image of her surrounding turns into black. She then gasped as the mare saw some ponies have become weak, upset and sad as they dig on the rocks or walls from the mines or mountains to collect diamonds, jewels and gems.

"Will you abandon their hope? Can you feel their desperation and sadness, Twilight?" Tao ask sternly to Twilight. More ponies, and even foals and fillies continued to pull the carts of gold, weapons, jewels, food and more to someplace else as if they all turned into slaves by an evil force. "Will evil triumph over good? Will evil take over the lives of goodness? Will darkness overtake light?"

Twilight then saw a black unicorn with crimson messy and spiky mane and crimson eyes, who smile evilly, along with Grimmore, Tso Lan, the Demon Lords, and more members of the Apocalypse Ponies standing before all of ponies, and all of her friends and family.

Twilight gasps in fear, "This can't be!" Will this happen should the Alicorn princess give up now?!

"Have you forgotten what is important?!" Tao scolds Twilight. He wants her to remember the important things in her life!

Twilight then remember the pasts of her journey: defeating Nightmare Moon and Discord with the Elements of Harmony, Twilight facing many challenges in Ponyville, she raising and guiding Nyx, Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Rarity defending Spike from Garble and his gang, Twilight put Shining Armor's crest properly on his red suit, she and Ben reuniting and had kiss after the Demon Pony event, Twilight seeing the beauty of Crystal Empire's lights, the unicorn became an Alicorn and she making friends with human version of the Mane Five and Flash Sentry.

Then, Twilight imagine what would happen if she gave that hope up now. The Alicorn could see the evil smile of a mysterious black Unicorn who sat on the throne while looking at the weakened and defeated Mane Five, the Princesses and all of her family, friends and ponies. He then laughs evilly. No, Twilight cannot let that happen!

Twilight was in shock with her eyes wide-open. Her eyes turn into a determined state as she declares, "No. I have not forgotten."

"Then, rise, Twilight Sparkle. Show me the will of determination and endurance." Tao said to Twilight, proud that the Alicorn chose not to give up after all.

Twilight try to get up but struggles while doing so. With the looks of her determined face, she got up with all of her strengths. The black background returns to reality. Twilight then look up at the mountain, the Alicorn cannot give up now, no matter how hopeless it seems. Her family needs her, everyone that the mare cares for needs her.

Twilight smiles to what she believes to be Tao deceased, saying, "Thank you, Spirit of Tao."

"I guide and help those who are in loss of darkness. Good luck, Princess of the Stars." Tao said to Twilight with a smile.

Tao then disappear in light. Twilight starts to climb up the mountain once more. She kept on climbing for 8 meters of mountain, but struggle and nearly falls down. Twilight held her hooves tightly and firmly on the wall. The Alicorn groaned as she continues to climb up. No matter what happens, the Alicorn Princess must not give up!

------------------------------

Ben and Nyx came out from Tso Lan's Palace and meet up with Spike, Tough, Phobos, Enforcers, and their animal pets. The baby Dragon asks Nyx sadly, "You okay?"

Nyx nods and say in sadness, "If only I could save my mother, just in time."

Ben sighs while saying, "I know Nyx. With Twilight's gone, we can't give up yet. We'll have to start the scavenging hunt all over again." Of course, it may be difficult to get the ingredients and back in time.

"It's hard but as long you don't give up your hope." A familiar voice spoke up, much to everyone's shock and surprise. Could it be...?

Everyone gasp as they turn and saw the weakened Twilight Sparkle with her wounded and injured wings, coming out from the bottom of the depths while holding the bag of ingredients in her mouth. She smiled to them, happy to see them all okay.

Everyone but Nyx and Spike calls out happily, "Twilight!"

Nyx and Spike both exclaims in happiness, "Mommy!" Twilight is alive, she is alive!

Everyone but Bocolix and Dumbledore came and surround Twilight as they hug her softly. Spike sniffs while saying in disbelief, "But...... but we saw you-"

Twilight weakly smile as she explains, "I was lucky to land on the edge. My wings and horn were injured. So I had to climb up. I thought I would lose my hope until Tao came."

"Tao," Everyone else ask in surprise. Tao has appeared?

"As a spirit, he reminded me the importance if my friends and family be in danger. So, I did not give up on that. I climbed up to here." Twilight sobbed as she nuzzles Nyx. "I was so worried that you would become Nightmare Moon."

Nyx nuzzles right back, sobbing, "Not anymore, mommy. Because I'd always have you and everyone I know that will always be there for me. You'll be in my heart, mommy, and so as everyone. I made my decision. My decision is to be with my family and friends to the end; because I am a pony, and never be a Demon."

"Yeah, you should see what she did!" Phobos exclaims excitedly. He still hasn't got the memory of Nyx's fight with Tso Lan out of his mind!

"Yew betcha; Ah'd say Nyx did well." Tough said eagerly. "All 'dem 8 Demon Lords are gone back 'ta portals."

Spike sigh, "But we still didn't find the Pan'ku Box." Even if the Demon Lords are gone, they can still come back unless the Pan'ku Box is found...and it appears that it will never be the case.

"Actually, I did." The Alicorn said with a smirk. Twilight reveal a blue box with yellow rounds with red squares on each side from her bag. "Tso Lan killed the goblin for his betrayal. I took and hide it in my wings when Tso Lan was battling with Nyx and the others."

"Does this mean-" Bocolix begins to ask hopefully. If the Pan'ku Box is found, does this mean...

"We don't have to worry about them anymore?" Dumbledore ask hopefully and eagerly. With the Demon Lords banished and the Pan'ku Box in the gang's possession, the heroes will never worry about the Demon Lords ever again! Especially since the goofy Alicorns will never be killed for interfering in the Demon Lords' matters in the first place!

Twilight smile as she answers, "Yes, everypony. It's over. We still have all of our ingredients, and we have each other."

Spike smile as he adds, "Most important of all, Nyx is still herself. No more Nightmare Moon to be bothered about."

Phobos smile while remarking, "You said it. We have no worries about the Demon Lords, especially them trying to capture and make Nyx to become Nightmare Moon."

"Tao would be proud of you, Nyx. You didn't give in to the darkness; you lighted your darkest hour. You didn't give our important gift and his advice up. You save all of us. You had defeated Tso Lan." Ben said while hugging his daughter, proud for what she did especially the Mystic Pony who would be proud as well.

Nyx smile, saying with tears of joys in her eyes, "Thank you, mom and dad. Thank you, everypony."

Twilight, Ben, Nyx, Spike, Phobos, Koga and Owlowiscious hugged together. Tough sobbed and so as Bocolix and Dumbledore.

"You know. Maybe the boss is wrong after all." Dumbledore said with a smile to his colleague.

"You bet . Twilight and Ben are really meant to be together." Bocolix said to Dumbledore, wondering why Boris would ever want Twilight since she is with whom she really belongs with. "Because they care and love Nyx like a real family."

"I bet this is what the old pony's been telling us."

"I guess we redeem everything, but the next day, we'll be enemies. But, it's best that they don't know our true selves."

Dumbledore nods, saying, "Yeah. I'm not sure how Tao react to our ways when we get back to our home." Would the Mystic Pony still trust the two Alicorns when they go back to being the bad guys later?

------------

Somewhere far away from Tso Lan's Palace, Tao, Dragon Kick, Jade and Mighty Heart saw the event. The filly cheers on while jumping up, "Nyx did it! She is still Nyx; Yeah!"

"So, all eight portals are sealed. The Pan'ku Box is retrieved," Mighty said with a smile while nodding.

"Indeed . Now only task one left and that is Twilight and her family going home." Dragon Kick said wisely and thoughtfully. Twilight and her group are done in the End of Equestria. Now is the time for them to go on home.

"One more step. Then, the alliance treaty between Equestria Ponies and Mystic Ponies will be restored and completed ." Tao said with a smile, knowing what's to come. "We'll be prepared for the future and our enemies. I am proud of you, Nyx. You had made the wise decision. You had overcome your fear."

Tao, Dragon Kick, Jade and Might Heart disappear in puffs of smoke. Looks like the worst is over...or is it?!

Author's Note:

Tso Lan is defeated, Twilight is safe and sound and now the gang can finally go on home. But in the next chapter, while the Demon Lords is no longer a huge threat, the Apocalypse Ponies and Grimmore makes their biggest move as the dark elf releases...the Shadow, a giant demonic monster whose entire body is comprised of darkness and fire and ashes! Can the group escape it and the End of Equestria alive? Also, Grimmore makes a grim warning to the Mystic Ponies. Read, review and suggest!

The scene Nyx fought against the army of Shadow Demons is referenced to the 'Star Wars The Force Unleashed II' Trailer where Starkiller battled against Stormtroopers, Terror Droids and Terror Walker.

The scene where Nyx suffered the original's flashbacks and battles against Tso Lan is referenced to 'Star Wars the Force Unleashed II''s Starkiller vs. Darth Vader fight.

Nyx's Sad Song is from Tarzan II's 'I Need to Know', but more focused on Nyx's identity and sins.

Twilight replay her song: 'I've got to find a way'.

Twilight's scene with Tao is referenced to the 'Samurai Jack' Episode 20 where Jack is reminded by Mountain Monks of his important mission.

This chapter or all scenes are reference to 'Past Sins', along its tagline: 'What else can you be when the world sees a monster?