• Published 15th Mar 2014
  • 3,534 Views, 76 Comments

Harmony, Insanity and Freaks - Sputnikmann



When testing a spell she read, Twilight and her friends pull some very interesting creatures from another dimension. With the fate of Equestria on their shoulders once again, The Elements of Harmony must overcome the power of the Elements of Insanity

  • ...
4
 76
 3,534

Chapter 2

Iron Craft started stirring. When he opened his eyes, he found himself strapped to a wall; his hooves bound by leather straps. He looked down and saw a Unicorn Stallion. He was beige and had a black goatee around his muzzle. His mane was hidden by a strange black hat that resembled a Stetson, and had a black tail. Along with the hat, he wore a black; blood splattered vest and a watch on his fore-hoof. On his flank was a radioactive symbol for his cutie-mark. Noticing his ‘guest’ had woken up, the stallion beamed. “What’s up?” he said.

“Release me at once!” Iron demanded. He looked behind the stallion and saw an array of knives and blades. “What are those for?” he asked shakily, partially not wanting to know the answer.

“I thought it was obvious,” the stallion said. He reached behind him and grabbed 2 small knives with a bloody bandage wrapped around it and jammed them into Iron’s cutie marks, coating his flank in blood. The stallion used his blood-red colored magic and lifted a wooden, serrated machete in front of Iron’s snout. “Ready to meet Sharpy?” he asked. Without giving his prisoner a chance to react, he impaled Iron with the oversized knife.

“Who ARE you?” Iron asked; coughing out blood.

The Stallion smirked. “Might as well tell ya’, since you’re not gonna be breathin’ in a second.” He said, lifting up a giant battleaxe with his magic. “I’m the Christian Brutal Sniper, mate.” He placed the edge of the axe at Iron’s throat, as if winding up a golf club. Iron closed his eyes; accepting his fate, but the impact never came. “You wanna hear a touchin’ story?” The ‘Christian Brutal Sniper’ asked. Iron opened his eyes, and saw the axe was placed on a nearby table. “Once upon a time, there was an idiot pony that was caught by a madman; do you know what happened to him?” Iron shook his head nervously. Christian moved his head closer to Iron’s ear, his horn glowing blood red again. “He died”.

Iron screamed in pain as he felt a long metal blade cut open his throat. The last thing Iron saw before he lost consciousness was the stallion walking away, leaving a katana stuck in his neck. He heard Christian say one thing before falling unconscious; “The End.”


Big Mac was having a good day. With Applejack being gone on another adventure to Celestia-knows where, he was getting some good exercise bucking the orchard. He had just finished the last row when he heard an explosion from the center of the orchard. Looking up at the sky; he saw a swirling red cloud slowly disperse. When he reached the center, he found his other sister; Applebloom standing on the edge of a massive crater. If something was in there, the massive cloud of dust blocked any chance of seeing it.

When the dust cleared, he found himself and Applebloom staring at two Earth-Pony females. One was a fully-grown mare, and the other was a young filly. The mare bore a striking resemblance to Applejack, but was a pale beige color, and had no Stetson covering her mane; which was black instead of blond. Her cutie mark seemed to be three white and red pills with apples on both halves of each pill.

The filly had a similar appearance to Applebloom, but was the same beige as the Applejack look-a-like and had a brown mane and tail. She even had the bow, but it was black instead of Pink. On the filly’s flank, there was a strange cutie mark. It was a circle with a line through it, and designs on the inside.

Applebloom, who was currently poking the two ponies with a stick; jumped 5 feet in the air when the mare’s eyes shot open. Big Mac mentally noted her eyes’ bizarre feature. She had the same colored eyes as Applejack, but this mare’s irises and pupils were insanely small; as if she was on the influence of one of those drugs he had read about. She shook her head. “What happened Pinkis?” she looked up, and noticed Applebloom and Big Mac watching her. “You’re not Pinkis.” She said. “You got any painkillers?” she asked.

“Why?” replied Applebloom. “Does your head hurt or somethin’?”

The mare’s eyes darted from side to side, avoiding contact with Applebloom and Big Mac. “Yeah,” she said. “That fall really shook me up.” She gave a grin that would make Pinkie Pie jealous and held it, hoping that would do it. Reluctantly, Big Mac went inside and brought out a white bottle of Painkillers. As soon he started unscrewing the lid, the mare snatched the bottle out of his hoof. “PILLS HERE!” she exclaimed. Obviously too impatient to unscrew the bottle, she opened it with her teeth and dumped the pills into her mouth. After she swallowed, she shivered; as if she was pleasured by eating 24 pills at once. “My precious.” She said. She turned back to Big Mac and Applebloom, who were taken aback by the show.

“Now that that’s over, I can get some info.” She said. “Where am I? Last I remember, I was talking with my friend; Pinkis, inside Mann Manor.”

Applebloom, who was just about to answer; was stopped by Big Mac, who had stuffed an apple into her mouth. “Nope” he said. “First you tell us who you are and why we should trust you.”

“’Cause, brother; she’s just me from… what did you say? Another Dimension?” said a familiar voice behind him. He turned around and saw Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and much to his surprise; who Twilights. Applejack walked over to the mare. “You must be Applepills. I’m Applejack, pleasure to meet ya’.” She took notice of the filly, which was still unconscious. “This must be Francie Bloom.”

One of the Twilights, this one darker than usual and had tiny irises like Applepills; walked over to Applepills and whispered something to her. They both turned to the group. “According to Applepills, She was close to our version of Pinkie Pie; whose name is Pinkis Cupcake, when she was transported here. Since I was no-where near the others when I was transported; it would be logical that Pinkis is nearby.”

They all froze when they heard a voice echo through the orchard. “LOUDMOUTH?!” it screamed. “YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK!!” Surprised; but intrigued, they headed in the direction of the ear-breaking voice. When they arrived at the location they were met by a massive hedge. Peering over bush, they saw three grown mares. One was a Pegasus mare extremely similar in looks to Fluttershy, but her mane was red and her tail was white. On her flank was a cutie mark of three grey butterflies covered in red splotches. They couldn’t see her eyes, as she was standing facing away from them.

The one to her right was another Pegasus. This one was similar to Rainbow Dash, but had tiny eyes like Brutalight and Applepills. She was also noticeably paler than Rainbow Dash, and had large metal horns attached to her ears. To the Rainbow Dash look-alike was another mare.

She was an Earth-pony. To the shock of the group (except for Brutalight and Applepills) she had an extremely similar look to Pinkie Pie when she was angry. The only difference was her eyes, color and her cutie mark. Her eyes were the same size as all of the alternate-Elements. Her color a dark pink; almost red, but her mane actually was red. Her cutie mark was three cupcakes in the same design as Pinkie’s balloons; with the centre one plastered with a red ‘P’. Underneath each cupcake was a red dotted line.
Both the Pinkie and Rainbow look-alikes were covering their ears.

Brutalight cleared her throat, and the three turned to the main group. They Elements, Big Mac and Applebloom were shocked when they saw the alternate-Fluttershy’s right eye. Both her eyes were tiny; as expected from, but her right eye was blood red, as opposed to the deep blue of her left eye. “Oh, hey Brutalight.” the alternate-Fluttershy said. “You didn’t hear my ear-ra…” she was muffled by Brutalight’s bright blue magic shutting her mouth.

Brutalight whispered something to the alternate versions of Rainbow, Fluttershy and Pinkie; then turned back to the main group. “Girls, this is Fluttershout, Rainbine and Pinkis Cupcake.” She said, gesturing to the three ponies. “Well, all that’s left is Rarifruit. But I can’t get a reading on her.” She stopped talking to let out a small groan. “This might take a while.”