• ...
9
 29
 3,335

<Episode 5> Don and Fluttershy

-Hello? Rainbow, is that you? -Asked a quiet-sounding voice from the other side of the door.

Don turned around as the door slowly opened. A cream-colored pegasus, also known as Fluttershy, came out looking in every direction, eventually noticing Don. Don then slowly tried to approach Fluttershy, who, noticing this, rushed inside in fear closing shut the door behind her.

-Hey! Wait! I'm not going to hurt you! -Don said as he knocked the door.
-Whatever you are, go away! -Fluttershy yelled.
-Please. I promise I won't do anything to you. I'm searching for my missing partners. -Don said, lowering his head.

The door slowly began to open; but stopped half way open.

-Before I let you in. What's your name? -Asked Fluttershy.
-My name is Don Dogoier. -Replied Don.
-Kinda strange name. -Said Fluttershy, and the door completely opened.- My name is Fluttershy. Why don't you come in and tell who exactly are you and how you got here. -Don nodded as he entered Fluttershy's house.

As Don entered, Fluttershy's pet: Angel, jumped on Don's head. Don panicked and began shaking; causing Angel to fall to the ground.

-Wh... What is that? -Don asked as he hid behind a curtain.
-Relax, it's just my pet bunny: Angel. -Fluttershy replied as she shooed Angel away.- Now that he's gone. Why don't you take a seat? Are you thirsty? -Fluttershy asked.
-No, thanks anyway. -Don replied.
-Oh well... Hey, why don't you explain me how you got here? Of course, if it's okay with you... -Fluttershy timidly asked.
-Yeah, sure. -Said Don.

(As usual, like everyone else) Don began explaining Fluttershy about how him and his partners got to Pony Ville. Fluttershy seemed to be amazed by Don's story, so much, that she began to think it was a Fairy-tale of some kind.

-That really happened?! -Fluttershy asked. Don nodded.- But that seems like a Fairy-tale! Except for the part that you're from another dimension, I can believe that. -Fluttershy excitedly said.
-Yeah, I thought the same when Marvelous offered me to join his crew. -Don sighed.- Guess I'll better go search for them. -He said as he stood up.- Thanks Fluttershy, hope to see you again. -He said as he walked to the door.
-Wait! -Fluttershy yelled. Don stopped and turned to her.- I mean... If it's okay with you, I would like to help you. After all, I know more about this town that you do.
-Yeah, you're right... Sure, let's go. -Don said.
-Great! -Fluttershy excitedly said.- Oh wait... You'll need to hide somewhere if you want to go around town without making everypony panic. -Fluttershy pointed out.
-Oh, yeah. Right. What do you have in mind? -Don asked.
-You just wait right here. -Fluttershy said as she flew outside of her house. And returned with a bush.
-A bush? That's kinda... Weird. Don't you think? -Don asked.
-Oh, don't worry. Nopony will notice. Come on, get inside. The faster we do this (Inb4 "that's what she said" joke), the faster we'll find your friends. -Fluttershy said.
-Ok... I guess. -Don said as he got inside the bush, which was surprisingly comfortable.

Once Don got inside the bush, they both left Fluttershy's house and headed toward the center of Pony Ville. Nearing their destination, Fluttershy stopped.

-Oh. What are they all doing here? I didn't know we were having a reunion. -Fluttershy said and continued walking.

(Holy muffins. This chapter was pretty short... Shortest one so far actually. Dunno why or how that happened... Feel like something's missing though...)