• ...
9
 29
 3,335

<Episode 4> Luka and Applejack

-Did ya guys hear that? -Said a childish-sounding voice from the other side of the door.
-Eeeeyup. -Replied a deep masculine-sounding voice.
-Well, Ah sure heard that. It sounded like if something fell from the sky. -Said a female-sounding voice.

As the door of the barn opened, the orange blonde mare, Applejack; her little sister, Apple Bloom; and their big brother, Big Macintosh; came out. Then, Applejack and Big Mac stopped walking, and Apple Bloom bumped his head into Big Mac's back leg.

-Are you seeing what I'm seeing? -Applejack asked Big Mac, almost whispering.
-Eeyup. -Replied Big Mac.
-Hey! What's going on in there? Move! I wanna see! -Said Apple Bloom, trying to move Applejack and Big Mac out of the way.
-Do you have any idea of what it is? -Asked Applejack to Big Mac. Apple Bloom still trying to push them.
-Nnnope. -Replied Big Mac.
-Ugh! I give up. -Said Apple Bloom as he sat on the floor.

They were staring at Luka, who could be heard yelling <Guys! Guys?> in every direction; soon enough she turned to the barn and saw Applejack and Big Mac standing there. They stared at each other for 1 minute straight; then Luka decided to slowly approach Applejack and Big Mac, who backed up in fear and closed the door of the barn.

-Wait! I'm not going to hurt any of you! -Said Luka as she knocked in the door.
-Wh...Who or what are ya? -Applejack nervously asked.
-I'm Luka Millfy, and even though I'm a space pirate... -The apple brothers began shaking when they heard this.- ...I promise I won't harm any of you. -Luka replied.
-Sa...Say we believed ya, what do you want in here anyway? -Applejack nervously asked.
-I'm... I'm looking for my missing partners -Luka replied as she looked down.

The door then slowly began to open; Luka raised her head to see; but the door stopped halfway.

-Are ya telling the truth? -Applejack asked; now calm.
-I am! You don't seem to be dangerous, meaning that there isn't any reason for me to hurt you. -Replied Luka. And the door completely opened.
-Good. Honesty is my favorite thing. -Said Applejack as she and her brother and little sister stepped out.- My name's Applejack. This here's my big brother Big Macintosh. -She said as she pointed at her brother.- And this is my little sister Apple Bloom. -She said as she pointed at the little filly.
-Who is she? -Asked Apple Bloom to Applejack.
-Well, Ah dunno 'Lil sis. -Replied Applejack.- Why doesn't she tell us? -She asked looking at Luka.
-Well, I would love to. But I have to find my comrades. Ciao! -Luka said as she turned and began walking.
-Wait! Ah, insist, why don't you stay here and tell us about your comrades? -Applejack insisted.- Also, you don't seem to know anything about this place, we may be able to help ya. -She said. Luka sighed.
-Fine. Whatever. -Luka replied.

Luka then followed the Apple brothers inside the barn. Granny Smith was sleeping like usually, so it was easy for Luka to get inside without somepony freaking out. Seeing how there were no chairs inside the barn, Luka took sit in a bale of hay, while the apple brothers took a sit on the floor. Luka then began to explain them how she and everybody else got transported; Apple Bloom seemed to be the most interested in Luka's story while Big Mac being the least interested. After Luka's explanation:

-I believe that ya nor your partners aren't from Pony Ville, but what you say is that ya'll are from another dimension? -Applejack asked.
-Well, yeah. What's so hard to believe about it? I mean, have you ever seen something or someone like me before? Not necessarily on this town, but anywhere else? -Luka replied.
-Well, no, I haven't... -Applejack said.
-Exactly. Now, if you excuse me, I have some friends to search for. -Luka said as she stood up from the bale of hay and began walking.
-Hold your horses girl! I wanna help ya. -Said Applejack, catching Luka's attention.
-Thanks, but no thanks. I'm pretty sure I can handle myself. -Luka replied, and continued walking.
-Stubborn aren't ya? -Applejack first said to herself.- Well, without me, ya'll probably get more lost than ya already are. -She then yelled at Luka, who stopped in place.
-Want to help me that badly? Well then, come on! -Luka yelled back.

Applejack happily began trotting towards Luka, but Apple Bloom ran by Applejack's side.

-Apple Bloom, everything'll be fine, ya stay with Big Mac and Granny Smith, and I swear I'll be back as soon as possible. -Applejack told her sister, trying to get her to stay. But, obviously, Apple Bloom didn't want to. After a long discussion (That I obviously won't write because of my lazy laziness and because this story would drag on for forever and a half.) Applejack finally convinced her little sister to stay.

Applejack caught up to Luka and continued walking... Until Applejack remembered something that made her stop in place.

-What? What is it? Let's go already! -Luka impatiently said.
-Wait just right here. I'll be back in just a second. -Applejack said as she ran back to the barn.

Applejack then returned to where Luka was while dragging along a bale of hay in her mouth.

-Why did you bring this? What purpose does it have? -Luka asked.
-You'll get inside of it. -Applejack replied.
-What?! Why would I do that? -Luka asked again.
-You'll use it as a disguise, do you even know how weird it would be for someone like ya to be walking around in a town full of Ponies? You would probably make half town completely freak out. -Applejack replied.
-... You've got a point. -Luka sighed- Fine, I'll get inside of it. -She was about to get inside the stack of hay, but stopped to ask.- Wait, how am I going to move? Do I like, walk around? Wouldn't it be weird too?
-Oh, that's easy, I'll just drag you around like I did whit the hay when I got it here. -Applejack replied.
-Yeah, sure, whatever you say. -Luka said as she got inside the bale of hay.

Applejack then took a rope that was hanging from the hay and began to drag it around. Applejack dragged Luka to the center of Pony Ville. But Applejack stopped near the center of the Town.

-Are those...? -She said to herself.- Well, only one way to find out. -She once again said to herself and continued walking.

Kinda cliffhanger ending, but you all may very well know what's going to happen by now.