• Published 23rd Feb 2014
  • 1,349 Views, 11 Comments

A cheesey Hearts and Hooves day - EnderW0lfCraft3r



Pinkie Pie is planning an extra special party... so is Cheese Sandwich!

  • ...
5
 11
 1,349

A bouncy day as always!

Pinkie Pie rolled out of bed, her hair wild and still full of popped balloons and streamers from yesterday's party. Pinkie gasped and smiled.
"Oh yay! It'll be Hearts and Hooves day soon! I'll get to spend it with Cheese this year!" She plucked the litter from her mane and bounced down stairs.

She stopped and kissed the Cake's adorable foal twins on their heads. She gave them a hug and they squealed with laughter. Pinkie proceeded to bounce off to a hotel where Cheese was staying. He had lingered in Ponyville to help plan Hearts and Hooves day parties with Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie found his room number and knocked on the door.
"Cheese! Cheese Sandwich!" She called and giggled as she saw the yellow stallion appear with streamers and popped balloons also stuck in his frizzy mane.

"Pinkie Pie!" Cheese Sandwich said her name gleefully.
"Ready to party, Cheesey?" She said and kissed him sweetly.
Right, he also stayed in Ponyville because...well...they were in a cheesey relationship. A very cheesey, and not to mention pink, relationship.

Today Pinkie was busy getting Sugar Cube Corner ready for guests. She had worked hard to get the decorations just right.
She stood back and looked at her efforts. She adjusted a baloon or two, the nodded her head approvingly, and bounced out of the bakery.

"I wonder what Cheese is doing! La la la la laa!" She sung merrily, for she absolutly loved visiting her coltfriend. She paused. It was strange to think about it, really.
"I have a coltfriend? I have a coltfriend! I... have a coltfriend? Really?" No way! He was just a friend! No, that was a lie and she knew it. She couldnt deny that she, Pinkamena Diane Pie, loves Cheese Sandwich. And he was her coltfriend.

She had stopped over at the store and purchased some cake ingredients and more balloons. Heart shaped ones. Pinkie had relized that she had never felt so awkward when Hearts and Hooves day rolled around. Was it because she never acually had a very special somepony? Maybe.

That felt awkward to think that she finally had a very special somepony as well. She was a very special somepony!
Wait... she was Cheese Sandwich's very special somepony... right?

She had never felt that way before. It was like the time when she thought her friends were ignoring her, but different. She didn't feel mad at anypony, yet she felt mad everypony! Well... every mare that is. But why did she feel cross with every other mare in Ponyville?! She wasn't mad at Derpy. Was it because Derpy already had foals? And the same with BerryPunch! What was with all the single mares that made Pinkie so irritated?!

Suddenly she remembered the apple fritters that she had asked Apple Jack to bake for her party. She trotted to the farm and to Apple Jack. She froze and steam puffed out of her ears.

"Well thats maghty flatterin Cheese Sandwich." Said Apple Jack bluahing and crossing her legs in modesty. She stood there until Chese trotted away with a bag full of the apples he had bought. Pinkie galloped up to Apple Jack and growled at her.
"What was 'Oh so Flattering' huh, Apple Jack?!" She said accusingly.

"Uhh... Somethin' wrong sugar cube?" Apple Jack said, confused.
"Yea theres something wrong! What do you think you are doing flirting with my coltfriend, Apple Jack?!"

Apple Jack stood there dumbfounded.
"What? You know Ahm not interested in yer coltfriend Pinkie Pie" Apple Jack said reassuringly.
she decided she didnt need fritters.
"I'M KEEPING MY EYE ON YOU!" Pinkie stormed off.
She had already disappeared behind a hill but Apple Jack could hear her call out.
"STILL KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU!" She said.

Pinkie Pie made her way to the Carosel Boutique to purchase some red ribbons.
Cheese was there, buying the same product.
"You are quite the charm, Cheese Sandwich!" Rarity was saying to him as he went off to his next destination.

"RARITYYY!!!!" Pinkie screeched.
"Pinkie Pie! What ever is wrong?" She said sympatheticly at her friend's attitude.
"Rarity! I saw everything! 'Oh you are quite the charm'! What was that about??!!" Pinkie screamed.

Rarity was taken aback.
"What?! Oh darling I didn't mean it like that!"
Pinkie decided she didnt need ribbons.
"SURE YOU DIDNT. I'LL BE KEEPING MY EYE ON YOU!!!"

She stormed off to the library for some.ink to draw the posters for the game pin the tail on the pony. Cheese sandwich was just setting off.
"Be safe now!" She turned to Spike. " He is a very charming stallion. Pinkie is lucky to have him!"
She turned her head back around and jumped in shock as her nose met Pinkie's.

"Notice the part where you relized that Pinkie Pie heard you gawk at her coltfriend, Twighlight!"
She decided she didnt need ink.