• Published 23rd Feb 2014
  • 355 Views, 3 Comments

Detective Stories Case One: "Robbery Gone Bad" - Fryguy



The journey for a murder detective just began. It also may be the easiest case she has.

  • ...
 3
 355

1. The Crime Scene

Ponyville, around Midnight, a message comes in from the eastern part of the city.

"Please help! I found somepony lying on the ground, he looks hurt, send a medical staff! The Stallion's coughing up blood!"

When paramedics arrive, they find a stallion lying in a alley, dead.

"This is your first case, isn't it?"

"Yep, let's get out there!" A young mare, named Lilly, will lead the investigation. They take their gear and head on out. Some police ponies had already arrived at the scene, and they were looking for the stallion's identification, the white stallion with the brown mane is soon identified as Werson, a pony visiting Ponyville from Canterlot. He leaves behind a wive, family, and three young fillys.

"Look, a knife!" The detectives then notice a knife lying next to the victim, the knife had blood on it.

"It appears that the victim had been stabbed to death, but we are not so sure."

"Hey Lilly, you won't believe this, this guy has stab marks all over him, and he's covered in blood." The victim had blood stained all over his body, and he had stab marks all over his chest and back.

"Whoever did this to him, really wanted him gone to make such a brutal attack."

"I know, and get this, we found what I believe are bits, lots of bits, it may look like whoever did this to him was robbed." The team believes the attack had came from a pony who was robbed by the victim. But they keep it as a theory for now. Lilly's partner, Rob, thinks that the victim and killer both did a wrong act to lead to such violence, but they are not so sure yet, and after all, the killer may have tried to rob the victim.

"Hey, Rob, is that what I think it is?"

"Yep, it's a trail of blood." A trail of blood led detectives to Rarity's shop. The mare watched in horror as detectives walk by with flashlights, suddenly...

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. "Yes?"

"We found a trail of blood leading to your doorway, and we see that it's in here too." Rarity was shocked, she had now a dead stallion walk in her shop! How frightened she was, the blood trail led to the cashier table, to a now empty desk where there used to be bits. But to the detectives' surprise, the trail of blood had ended in front of the cashier box.

"How odd, how can anypony reach into a desk of bits from the other side of the desk. But we'll have to find witnesses, and talk to them, and figure out how anypony can survive that long losing that much blood from their circulation system."

"Let's go back to the victim."

The victim to detectives' surprise, was stabbed even more, the killer might have came back and wanted to make sure the victim was dead. Rarity was going with the detectives for questioning to know if Rarity knew who robbed her.

The Victim was placed in a wagon to the examination room to see if there is more evidence against whoever did this. The detectives then went back to the Police station.