• Published 3rd Mar 2014
  • 2,804 Views, 132 Comments

My Little Luna - IAMCHEEZY



A broken man finds something... this something happens to be a creature that could very well change his life forever...

  • ...
11
 132
 2,804

Chapter 8

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all?"

"Um...."

"Don't answer that. Now show me my adorable little friends."

The mirror turns light grey, and swirls as if it contained a tiny tornado in the heart of it. When the smoke dissipates, I am greeted with six colorful-

"NOT THOSE FRIENDS, YOU IMBECILE!"

The screen quickly starts swirling with grey clouds again, this time however, focusing on two life forms in a strange vehicle. "I apologize sir. Is that better?"

"Yes, quite. Now zoom in."

"You don't pay me enough..."

"I don't pay you at all my companion." The screen focus more clearly on the intended targets this time.

I look onward as the adorable little duo drive along the beaten highway nearing their destination. The older one of them biped, the youunger, four legged

My elder friend looks particularly tired, with red rings, and bags surrounding his eyes. The little blue one looks the complete opposite, sleeping soundly with the slight sound of snoring surrounding her partially moving body.

How cute.

She's just so adorable when she's not trying to in-case me in granite.

...

Well, moving on.

Now, you may be wondering, "What's a handsome devil such as myself spying on the innocence?" Well, I like this dashing duo and love to watch them get into trouble. Although.... I try to make sure they don't injure themselves in the process, via communicating by dream.

Hey, I see that skeptical look on your face, yes I actually do CARE for the ponies. Not much besides Fluttershy, but some amounts of caring are in the back of my old brain cells.

A small smile graces the driver's face. His red lips showing slightly with a little 5 o clock shadow barely concealing it. He is an excited person that's for sure.

But of course he's excited! He's about to get a new residence! Who wouldn't be excited for that? Let's see here....

Three bedroom... two bath... OOH POOL. This will surely go well for him.

They only have a few more minutes to go before reaching their final destination, so no more nightmare moon problems I hope.

Well.... I can't really drop in on their world without using a special potion, so watching them is entirely pointless, to an extent. I can contact them in dreams... so I suppose that is a plus.

Anyway, I have to leave. Royal business.

I swear every time Celestia's gone she leaves me to do her chores.

With a snap of my claw, the image turns off, and I am left to my own devices. However, Mr. Mirror is not.

"Um, sir? You might want to-"

"Not now I have chores to do! They should be fine for awhile!"

Leaving the room, I can swear that the mirror cursed under his breath.


Two shadowy figures lined among the treeline.

"Target approaching?"

"Affirmative."


The fresh mountain air, landed softly on our faces. The scent of wildflowers filled the air as the muddy dirt squished beneath our feet and hooves. Luna, my wonderful daughter, looked around at the beautiful sight. Every detail catching her eye as she walked tiredly, huffing as she went along.

We were about to have a new home. We could start everything over again. I could start over again.

"How much longer daddy?"

"About another mile up this trail." She groaned. She didn't like parking this far from our house, but she still didn't use her wings often, and the property won't allow access to cars on the road from where we were, so I decided we could use the exercise then. Yes, there WAS a road to the actual building, but that was a far-away backroad.

At one point in the three mile walk, her legs gave out and I had the pleasure of carrying her.

Yay.


After a series of stirring and mixing, the potion was done. It gave off a greenish hue and looked somewhat slimy, with bubbles forming out of the top.

Zecora wasted no time sealing one in a bottle for the sun goddess. No one wanted to get on her bad side.

"Drink this potion for her, and you will see from the eyes of your sister!"

Grabbing the vile with her magic, she unscrewed the cork that separated her and her sister.

She drank.

The whole room lit up in eerie white flash of fog. Zecora was thrown off of her hooves and thrown into the side of a wall. Which hurt without saying.

Celestia found herself in a dark grey room, with stone walls, floor, and ceiling with only a bed and what she could only make out as a toilet.

It's so dark. So cold. It hurts, my body hurts so much.

Celestia yelled for her, "LUNA! Your sister's here, are you alright?!" However, no words came out. Only the breath of air she carried along came out of her mouth.

Luna is frightened, so frightened. The elder one said anxiously, searching her sibling's emotions. How is she so much younger? Where in Tarturus is she? How- wait, what's that?

A strange bipedal creature lay still in the middle of the cold, stone floor. Luna was crouched over whoever it was, with tears running freely from her eyes.

"Daddy? Please, stay alive daddy. Please, DON'T DIE!"

"KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE YOU FREAK!"

Someone.... someone... please.... help...


"There's our new house Luna. Do you like i-"

"Like it? I LOVE it!" Luna squealed in delight, jumping from my grasp and landing on her hooves. "This will be so much fun! You and me and- woah." She said, stumbling on her petite legs.

I picked her up again with my arms. "Legs fall asleep?" I ask.

She nods.

I chuckle lightheartedly at her antics, while she gave me a pout in retort. "Do you want me to carry you inside as well?"

She nods.

With Luna in one hand, I begun to pull out the jingling keys out of my pocket. There was a rustling behind me, but I was so caught up in the moment I didn't bother checking.

I insert my keys into the keyhole and right when I begin to twist, a sudden *CRACK bursts through the air. Everything went black, as complete pain filled my senses.

A thump is heard and realize it's my own body hitting the ground.

Before I go completely unconscious I see two figures above me.

Strange. One looks familiar, I thought before darkness sucked me into it's clutches.


"Daddy? Daddy?! DADDY- MPHMMH!"

"Target acquired sir.

Author's Note:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)