• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 347 Views, 13 Comments

Soulless - TheRavenOfAzarath



My first creppypasta story! That's right, creepypasta! The mane 6 have nightmares about failing their goals, waking to find a terrible truth. They weren't really nightmares, were they?

  • ...
 13
 347

Twilight Sparkle

"F?! How did I get an F!? Oh, hi there. What? N-no! Please-help! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Twilight screamed, jolting awake from her troublesome slumber. "Phew, just a nightmare." She said, wiping her forehead with her front hoof.

She tried to go back to sleep, but so many thoughts were stirring in her mind. Different parts of the nightmare flashed through her mind and she tried to push them away, but failed. Giving a distressed groan, she got up out of bed and began to go downstairs toward the kitchen to get a glass of water. As she lifted the glass to her mouth, her eyes widened and she froze. Dropping the glass, she stared at her hoof in terror. It was just a lavender outline, black inside. As she looked closer, she realized that the inside wasn't just black, it was hollow. She was just an outline. She tried to touch her arm, but her hoof went straight through the black. She yelped in horror, hyperventilating and sobbing as the world around her began to deteriorate into pitch black emptiness. Fog came from her eyes, vanishing as soon as it appeared. Fog formed underneath her hooves and rose up to her knees.

She could hear the word "magic" echo around her once, before there was complete silence. Realization overcame her as she sat, defeated. It wasn't a nightmare after all. Tears began to stream down her cheeks. She was empty. She was a failure. She was soulless.

Author's Note:

Hai! I hope you liked this chapter!